Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Stormhammer (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Jan 2022, 13:21

Stormhammer - Echoes Of A Lost Paradise (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 157 mb

Bio:

The band was founded in Munich, once known as Lizard, in the year 1993.After four international CD releases, including via Century Media Records, and extensive touring with Blind Guardian, Grave Digger and many other bands, the former "Metal Heart Magazine - Newcomer" StormHammer now is back with a strong brand new cast around the founding members Manni Ewender and Horst Tessman.After a long time and search for suitable musicians we are proud to present our new line-up with singer Jürgen Dachl and guitarist Bernd Intveen. Influenced by their previous work in other metal bands (e.g. Diabolos Dust, Shadowland, van Langen), the sound of StormHammer will change a little bit!On drums there was a change again - Felix Weise was replaced by Chris Widmann, who some of you will remember from a previous StormHammer line-up.The band is currently working hard on their forthcoming 5th album titled "Echoes of a lost paradise".The release date is scheduled for 12.06.2015.

Album:

Absent from the studio for nearly six years, Germany's Stormhammer makes their return with a new line up and album, Echoes of a Lost Paradise. New band members include a new vocalist Jürgen Dachl (ex-Diabolos Dust), guitarist Bernd Intveen (ex-van Langen, ex-The Roxx) and drummer Chris Widmann (ex-Emergency Gate).I'd like to say that the line up changes have brought some new musical inspiration, but I'm not sure that's the case. Stormhammer sticks with their tried and true Teutonic heavy power metal. Yet, there are some notable, possibly novel, elements. One is Dachl's vocals which range from raw to screamo to death vocals, giving the band's sound a more coarse edge. While I don't recall they using them in the past, the death vocals appear most notable within Leaving. And again, I think death vocals suck, so this addition is not all that interesting. Another element of interest is the inclusion of keyboard and programming. Mostly done in the studio, the keyboards ride underneath everything, yet obvious with close listening. But largely they're crushed by the riffage and such. Their best appearance comes in the opening instrumental intro.Otherwise, with few exceptions, the songs are basically galloping power metal with lots of sharp and heavy riffage and more than a few burning guitar solos. In other words, the standard fare for Stormhammer. The exceptions come in the form of two very satisfying songs different from the rest. Both Into Darkest Void and The Ocean are heavy metal anthems that make use of acoustic and folk elements, even some piano in the latter song. You also get a better sounding Jurgen Dachl, with a more traditional melodic metal voice, with the slightest of strain and coarseness. In the end, Echoes of a Lost Paradise is essentially a return to form for Stormhammer, solid, but expected, power metal from these metal veterans.

Line Up:

Jürgen Dachl - Vocals (2014-present) (ex-Flood of Ages, ex-Diabolos Dust, ex-Backbone, ex-Crown, ex-Saratoga)
Horst Tessmann - Bass (1993-present) (ex-Lizard, ex-S.P.Q.R., ex-Steamhammer)
Manny "Maniac" Ewender - Guitars (rhythm) (1993-present)
Bernd Intveen - Guitars (lead) (2013-present) (ex-Folkearth, ex-Shadowland)
Chris Widmann - Drums (2003-2008, 2014-present) (ex-Emergency Gate, ex-Visions of Atlantis (live))

Tracklist:

01. Rememberance
02. Glory Halls of Valhalla
03. Fast Life
04. Echoes of a Lost Paradise
05. Leaving
06. Bloody Tears
07. Holy War
08. Black Clouds
09. Into Darkest Void
10. Promises
11. Stormrider
12. The Ocean

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Stormhammer (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Jan 2022, 13:22

Stormhammer - Welcome To The End (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans

Bio:

The band was founded in Munich, once known as Lizard, in the year 1993.After four international CD releases, including via Century Media Records, and extensive touring with Blind Guardian, Grave Digger and many other bands, the former "Metal Heart Magazine - Newcomer" StormHammer now is back with a strong brand new cast around the founding members Manni Ewender and Horst Tessman.After a long time and search for suitable musicians we are proud to present our new line-up with singer Jürgen Dachl and guitarist Bernd Intveen. Influenced by their previous work in other metal bands (e.g. Diabolos Dust, Shadowland, van Langen), the sound of StormHammer will change a little bit!On drums there was a change again - Felix Weise was replaced by Chris Widmann, who some of you will remember from a previous StormHammer line-up.The band is currently working hard on their forthcoming 5th album titled "Echoes of a lost paradise".The release date is scheduled for 12.06.2015.

Album:

This is some decent, sometimes pretty catchy power metal that won't revolutionize the genre, but it is pretty entertaining overall. The vocals stand out in that they're kind of raw and uneven, sometimes being spot on and sometimes being borderline cringe worthy. Still, the most memorable songs such as the title track, "Watchmen" and "Spirit of the Night" owe a lot to the catchy vocal melodies. It's all a matter of getting used to it.Welcome to the End is less polished than most of the power metal I've heard in recent times. It's not polished like a classic car, but rather raw and even a little bit "messy", and that helps set it apart a little bit, being more akin to a muddy off-road truck than a shiny sports car (I have absolutely no idea what's up with me and car references today). The album is rough but still very melodic and contains a good mix of speedy and energetic versus more solemn and darker songs, so despite containing 14 songs lasting over one hour in total, it's varied enough that it doesn't get boring.Not perfect nor revolutionary by any means, Welcome to the End is a good alternative to happy and polished power metal while still sharing the basic ingredients. Worth checking out.Recorded at SH Studio in Munich, Germany. Mix by Mario Lochert and mastering by Jan Vacik at Dreamsound Studio Munich, Germany.Cover artwork by Jan Yrlund.

Line Up:

Jürgen Dachl - Vocals (2014-present) (ex-Flood of Ages, ex-Diabolos Dust, ex-Backbone, ex-Crown, ex-Saratoga)
Bernd Intveen - Guitars (lead) (2013-present) (ex-Folkearth, ex-Shadowland)
Horst Tessmann - Bass (1993-present) (ex-Lizard, ex-S.P.Q.R., ex-Steamhammer)
Chris Widmann - Drums (2003-2008, 2014-present) (ex-Emergency Gate, ex-Visions of Atlantis (live))

Guests:

Natalie Pereira Dos Santos - vocals

Tracklist:

01. The Beginning Of The End
02. Northman
03. Welcome To The End
04. The Heritage
05. Secret
06. The Law
07. Watchmen
08. Road To Heaven
09. My Dark Side
10. Into The Night
11. Spirit Of The Night
12. Soul Temptation
13. The Awakening
14. Black Dragon

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Jan 2022, 13:22

Stormhammer - Seven Seals (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video

Bio:

Album:

STORMHAMMER is back for their seventh album, Seven Seals, inspired by a hidden vault in the Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in India. Exploring the “moral dilemma,” in the band’s words, of wondering what is behind the door, this album takes these themes and translates them into a commanding album with speed, heaviness, and stunning instrumentals.The opening of the album, “Sleepwalker,” hits hard, and even harder with growling, groveling vocals to start the album off. Hearing them here was welcome; believe it or not, I can count the number of albums I reviewed here with groveling vocals on one hand. Most of what I get is melodic vocals, with varying ranges of success. Here, the singer knows his range, sticks to it, and the transition between vocal styles is unique, sometimes pleasantly surprising, and engaging. The vocals on this track weren’t at their strongest, but the music was exciting and got me pumped for the rest of the album.The next two tracks are also heavy, but in their own ways. “Prevail” was more anthemic, with more groveling-melodic vocal combos. These, with the instrumentals were uplifting and I can imagine it being a great crowd-participation song at a concert. “Under Spell” was all speed, with more melodic singing. More of a traditional power metal song, with great, clear production and I would love to see it live. “Taken by the Devil” is the album’s designated slow ballad. The guitars and vocalizations here are really nice and I enjoyed the orchestration in the song, and the power punch near the end.Like “Under Spell,” the next three songs, “Seven Seals”, “Your Nemesis”, and “Keep Me Safe” were more traditional power metal songs, with speed and thrash elements thrown in. “Your Nemesis” is the fastest track on the album and the screeching vocals and melodic chorus are a unique and solid combination. My favorite song off the album is “Downfall.” It’s the heaviest on the album, I loved the vocal blend, the melodic guitars, and the refrain at the end. I also enjoyed how “Deal with the Dead” featured a tri-tone and snuck it in without sounding like a rip-off of “Black Sabbath.”I was impressed with the closing song. “Old Coals” began with a classic riff and added elements of power and symphonic metal as it progressed, tying itself well to the rest of the album while giving it a stand-out finish. Overall, it’s a fun, powerhouse of an album and I’s love to see it be performed live. It’s especially great for fans who like the more melodic side of power metal, but aren’t into really long intros, outros, or instrumental breaks. That said, it’s also a great introduction to power metal for newer fans.

Line Up:

Matthias Kupka - Vocals - See also: Emergency Gate, Still It Cries, Sinnestäter, ex-Suidakra
Horst Tessmann - Bass (1993-present) - See also: ex-Lizard, ex-S.P.Q.R., ex-Steamhammer
Chris Widmann - Drums (2003-2008, 2014-present) - See also: ex-Emergency Gate, ex-Visions of Atlantis (live)

Tracklist:

01. Sleepwalker
02. Prevail
03. Under The Spell
04. Taken By The Devil
05. Seven Seals
06. Your Nemesis
07. Keep Me Safe
08. One more Way
09. Downfall
10. Deal With The Dead
11. Old Coals

+ Video "Under The Spell" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Nov 2022, 13:35

Stormhammer - Never Surrender: 30 Years Of Power (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 116 mb

Bio:

Album:

The upcoming “Never Surrender : 30 Years Of Power“, is some kind of a ‘best of’ from German metallers STORMHAMMER, but essentially a ‘re-launch’ for the band and a way to introduce them to many metalheads. STORMHAMMER already recorded seven albums since formed, the last from 2019, but soon after released Covid 19 hit the world and the band could only play one show supporting Doro.After some line-up changes they have some new material already and are looking forward. “Never Surrender : 30 Years Of Power” takes some of best from past albums and gets a fresh remaster, and includes a brand new track featuring Ralf Scheepers (Primal Fear) on guest vocals.This is classic melodic metal with that traditional, unmistakable German sound, polished in arrangements & production with clean lead vocals / multi-part harmonies and elaborated instrumentation.The band was founded in Munich, Germany, 1993, with several demos and gigs to get experience in the circuit. The 1st album “FIREBALL” was released in 2000 via Century Media, which lead the band tour through Europe with bands like LEFAY, ANGEL DUST and STEEL PROPHET. They were voted “THE NEWCOMER 2000” by “Metal Heart” Magazine readers.Opener ‘Northman’ – taken from their 6th album, 2017 – come crashing through the speakers at a great rate of knots. Thundering and rumbling like a freight train, ‘Northman’ is a pulsating and adrenalin pumping song that just oozes power. ‘Road To Heaven’, also takan from the same album, is a blisteringly quick speed metal rage with some vintage Accept on it.‘Light In The Dark’ is a new song, featuring the guest vocals from Scheepers and Chris Boltendahl of Grave Digger, rocks with heavy melody and nice arrangements. Fast paced and catchy, ‘Welcome To The End’ has an infectious chorus break.‘My Dark Side’ is a rampant rage of heavy guitars and galloping rhythms, yet it does switch to melodic hard and back again with ease. Then we have ‘Holy War’, a song from the band’s very first album, a much more tradional metal tune with an ‘easy’ power metal rhythm.‘Never Surrender : 30 Years Of Power’ showcases the evolution of Stormhammer over the years, melodic , accessible power metal / melodic metal with the German touch. You can hear the band is getting better with each release, and are working on a new album 2023.

Line Up:

M. Nox - Vocals
Dmytro Znaiko - Guitars (2022-present)
Horst Tessmann - Bass (1993-present) - See also: ex-Lizard, ex-S.P.Q.R., ex-Snowcat, ex-Steamhammer
Jonas Halverscheid - Guitar
Lukas Lobnig - Drums (2020-present) - See also: Madog

+ guests:

Ralf Scheepers (Vocals on “Light In The Dark”)
Chris Boltendahl (Vocals on “Light In The Dark”)
Chris Widmann (All Drums, except “Light In The Dark”)
Matthias Dobler (Keyboards on “Glory Halls Of Valhalla”)

Tracklist:

01. Northman 05:01
02. Road to Heaven 04:30
03. Light in the Dark 04:12
04. Dark Side 05:26
05. Holy War 06:28
06. Wise Man 06:13
07. Glory Halls of Valhalla 05:37
08. Welcome to the End 05:00
09. The Law 06:29

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 22 neregistrovaných