Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Power Metal , Speed Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 167 mb

Bio:

Stormwarrior was founded in 1998 by Lars Ramcke and Andrè Schumann, and in the same year added Scott Bölter and Tim Zienert.In 2005 Alex Guth was added to the line-up to allow Lars to concentrate on vocals, but David Wiczorek left in 2006, so Guth ended up replacing him with Lars continuing to play guitar.Stormwarrior featured their take on "Power And The Glory" for the 2005 Remedy Records Saxon tribute album Eagleution".Jussi Zimmermann left in late 2007. Yenz Leonhardt filled in on bass for a couple of live shows before joining Stormwarrior on 2007-08-11 as a permanent band member. The rest of the band members have now dropped their pseudonyms.STORMWARRIOR are known worldwide for their unique style combining True Heavy Metal anthems with the concept of Nordic mythology. Hailing from Northern Germany and greatly inspired by the 80’s metal scene, especially the Hamburg Metal godfathers like Helloween and Running Wild, the band was founded by Lars Ramcke.After releasing 2 demo tapes and playing dozens of live shows, Stormwarrior finally got the attention of one of their all time idols Kai Hansen (Gamma Ray/ex-Helloween) and recorded their selftitled debut album with him in Hamburg based Hansen Studios. The album hit the stores in July 2002 and praise from all corners of the globe has been streaming in since then.

Album:

My iron prayers are answered! The Metallions of the Northe - STORMWARRIOR – redound and rebound, ready to do battle as true defenders of Metal. All hail the return of these Heathen warriors – the glorious heirs to the rights of passage – the true servants of metal and enforcers of steel vengeance. Feel the “Thunder & Steele”.The fifth elemental release from Óðinn's Warriors is quite an achievement. The first five songs are fast and furious powerhouses of scorching speed and fyre, and I swear they leave their indelible mark like a rune inscribed for the iron gods of Valhalla. Each searing cut is emblazoned with an overwhelming intensity of riffs and more abundant soloing. These prolific, plethoric, and terrific guitar dynamics shred with magnificence and might. One will find torrential original recipes of frenetic energy, seldom exhibited by the highly hopeful and anticipated “next best thing” constantly being shoved down our throats, causing us to choke on the bile. It is like what DRAGONFORCE once accomplished, minus all the OTT fretboard fecundity of overzealous insanity. Each exuberant lead is focused, harmonized, and ultimately uplifting.Straight out of the gate, storming the shores of sin, the axe wielders welcome their new drummer Jörg Uken – an iron borne Metal avenger. The title track and those which follow all verify that these servants of mettle are back to their roots. As much as I enjoy listening to “Heathen Warrior”, the songs of their previous effort were more epic and melodic; however, here Lars and Alex strive to recapture the northern rage and reclaim that Heavy Metal fyre which burned in their hearts when they stormed the foreign shores of Japan. The thriving spirit of the debut, the upturned cross-purposes of “Northen Rage”, and the integrity of “Heading Northe” are all ever-present and punishing.With the clash of swords and dueling of axes, in union we stand for what STORMWARRIOR hold true when they defend the sacred oath. Ironclad in leather and spikes, fists held high, thrusting with force, enraged, the scythe seekers have sworn their fealty and vouchsafed allegiance in praise of the Metal age; ever ready to divide and conquer and make the poseurs die! They are the last of a dying breed, indeed! HELLOWEEN, GAMMA RAY, IRON SAVIOR, IRON FIRE, WIZARD, PARAGON, and REBELLION all once maintained this alacrity, verve, and passion; but all have also put out material which often fails to excite or enlighten.As I enjoin in the throes of aggression and adrenaline, I enthrall myself in the iron wrath of these Metal invaders. Such steely slices as “Sacred Blade” bite, and make you bleed. You can almost feel the chill of a winter storm when you embrace the nobility of “Ironborn”. The magnanimous might of “Metal Avenger” warrants multiple rotations. With pride I accept the Pagan festive frivolity of “Die By The Hammer”. Jamming these songs into my anxious skull allows me to feel as if I am ensconced vicariously in the glories of battle; a passion often evoked when I watch “Vikings” on The History Channel”, “Game Of Thrones” on HBO, or even “Spartacus” on Starz. “One Will Survive” recalls the terrible certainty KREATOR caused with the caustic “One Of Us”. The catchy pace of the pounding metal anvil that is “Steelcrusader” reminds me of PEGAZUS meets early SACRED STEEL. The final cut “Servants Of Metal” sums it up and says it all! As fast as every track is, the album loses its momentum with “Fyre In The Nighte” - one of the few tracks to re-use the superfluous “e” and “y” to deliberately misspell a word for that kitsch, trademark and identifiable effect.The only odd one out on this album is quite possibly the worst SW ever! “Child Of Fyre” is god-awful! This just does not fit, and its tedious nature simply sickens the scheme, I mean WTF! I usually celebrate the lyrics Lars sings, and find myself joining in with the catchy phrases, and rhyme schemes in honor of MANOWAR and the Aesir Gods on high; but the music and words to this song are trite and fail to follow the sign. They spite rather than invite. Before I heard this song, I thought the band were invulnerable to excoriation and criticism.Ever instilled in their mettle raven hearts and signified by their wolven might, these sons of Steel have elected to cover “The Enforcer” by WARRANT from Germany, just as they have honored PRETTY MAIDS, OZ, RUNNING WILD, etc. on other releases. Unfortunately, I have not been able to hear this yet, as I think it may only exist on the vinyl pressing. Curse the deceiver who led me to believe I could purchase this through iTunes.I really wrangled with this review. I wanted to give it a 7 subtracting points for the bastard of war that is “Child Of Fyre”; however, given how everything begins, and realizing that Odens Krigare seldom disappoint. I have decided that an 8 is most befitting. Writers today have lost sight of assigning a number or grade to their reviews and everything seems to score the highest marks. When you depute a band the ultimate rating, it suggests perfection, and does not allow them to further progress. It would truly behoove me to give every SW album a 9 or 10, but then the band themselves would feel that they could not create anything better than before. “Thunder & Steele” is living proof that the metal legacy endures, and these Teutonic titans have plenty of fyre still burning in their embittered, heroic hearts. Welcome thy rights!

Line-Up:

Lars Ramcke - Guitars (1998-2005, 2006-present), Vocals (1998-present) - See also: ex-Minotaur
Alex Guth - Guitars (2005-present) - See also: Aeons Confer, Börn Again, Martin Steene Project, ex-Future Tense, ex-In Distress
Yenz Leonhardt - Bass (2007-present) - See also: ex-Geisha, Lacrimosa (live), ex-Iron Savior, ex-Savage Circus, ex-Saxon (live), ex-Brats, ex-=Y=
Jörg Uken - Drums (2013-present) - See also: Mandrake, Nightfall, Nocta, ex-Rumble Militia

Tracklist:

01. Thunder & Steele 03:36
02. Metal Avenger 03:41
03. Sacred Blade 03:57
04. Ironborn 04:48
05. Steelcrusader 04:13
06. Fyres in the Nighte 03:41
07. Die by the Hammer 04:36
08. Child of Fyre 04:37
09. One Will Survive 06:19
10. Servants of Metal 04:55

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Stormwarrior (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Apr 2021, 08:30

Stormwarrior - Thunder & Steele (Japan Edition) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014 (Japan)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans

Bio:

Stormwarrior was founded in 1998 by Lars Ramcke and Andrè Schumann, and in the same year added Scott Bölter and Tim Zienert.In 2005 Alex Guth was added to the line-up to allow Lars to concentrate on vocals, but David Wiczorek left in 2006, so Guth ended up replacing him with Lars continuing to play guitar.Stormwarrior featured their take on "Power And The Glory" for the 2005 Remedy Records Saxon tribute album Eagleution".Jussi Zimmermann left in late 2007. Yenz Leonhardt filled in on bass for a couple of live shows before joining Stormwarrior on 2007-08-11 as a permanent band member. The rest of the band members have now dropped their pseudonyms.STORMWARRIOR are known worldwide for their unique style combining True Heavy Metal anthems with the concept of Nordic mythology. Hailing from Northern Germany and greatly inspired by the 80’s metal scene, especially the Hamburg Metal godfathers like Helloween and Running Wild, the band was founded by Lars Ramcke.After releasing 2 demo tapes and playing dozens of live shows, Stormwarrior finally got the attention of one of their all time idols Kai Hansen (Gamma Ray/ex-Helloween) and recorded their selftitled debut album with him in Hamburg based Hansen Studios. The album hit the stores in July 2002 and praise from all corners of the globe has been streaming in since then.

Album:

My iron prayers are answered! The Metallions of the Northe - STORMWARRIOR – redound and rebound, ready to do battle as true defenders of Metal. All hail the return of these Heathen warriors – the glorious heirs to the rights of passage – the true servants of metal and enforcers of steel vengeance. Feel the “Thunder & Steele”.The fifth elemental release from Óðinn's Warriors is quite an achievement. The first five songs are fast and furious powerhouses of scorching speed and fyre, and I swear they leave their indelible mark like a rune inscribed for the iron gods of Valhalla. Each searing cut is emblazoned with an overwhelming intensity of riffs and more abundant soloing. These prolific, plethoric, and terrific guitar dynamics shred with magnificence and might. One will find torrential original recipes of frenetic energy, seldom exhibited by the highly hopeful and anticipated “next best thing” constantly being shoved down our throats, causing us to choke on the bile. It is like what DRAGONFORCE once accomplished, minus all the OTT fretboard fecundity of overzealous insanity. Each exuberant lead is focused, harmonized, and ultimately uplifting.Straight out of the gate, storming the shores of sin, the axe wielders welcome their new drummer Jörg Uken – an iron borne Metal avenger. The title track and those which follow all verify that these servants of mettle are back to their roots. As much as I enjoy listening to “Heathen Warrior”, the songs of their previous effort were more epic and melodic; however, here Lars and Alex strive to recapture the northern rage and reclaim that Heavy Metal fyre which burned in their hearts when they stormed the foreign shores of Japan. The thriving spirit of the debut, the upturned cross-purposes of “Northen Rage”, and the integrity of “Heading Northe” are all ever-present and punishing.With the clash of swords and dueling of axes, in union we stand for what STORMWARRIOR hold true when they defend the sacred oath. Ironclad in leather and spikes, fists held high, thrusting with force, enraged, the scythe seekers have sworn their fealty and vouchsafed allegiance in praise of the Metal age; ever ready to divide and conquer and make the poseurs die! They are the last of a dying breed, indeed! HELLOWEEN, GAMMA RAY, IRON SAVIOR, IRON FIRE, WIZARD, PARAGON, and REBELLION all once maintained this alacrity, verve, and passion; but all have also put out material which often fails to excite or enlighten.As I enjoin in the throes of aggression and adrenaline, I enthrall myself in the iron wrath of these Metal invaders. Such steely slices as “Sacred Blade” bite, and make you bleed. You can almost feel the chill of a winter storm when you embrace the nobility of “Ironborn”. The magnanimous might of “Metal Avenger” warrants multiple rotations. With pride I accept the Pagan festive frivolity of “Die By The Hammer”. Jamming these songs into my anxious skull allows me to feel as if I am ensconced vicariously in the glories of battle; a passion often evoked when I watch “Vikings” on The History Channel”, “Game Of Thrones” on HBO, or even “Spartacus” on Starz. “One Will Survive” recalls the terrible certainty KREATOR caused with the caustic “One Of Us”. The catchy pace of the pounding metal anvil that is “Steelcrusader” reminds me of PEGAZUS meets early SACRED STEEL. The final cut “Servants Of Metal” sums it up and says it all! As fast as every track is, the album loses its momentum with “Fyre In The Nighte” - one of the few tracks to re-use the superfluous “e” and “y” to deliberately misspell a word for that kitsch, trademark and identifiable effect.The only odd one out on this album is quite possibly the worst SW ever! “Child Of Fyre” is god-awful! This just does not fit, and its tedious nature simply sickens the scheme, I mean WTF! I usually celebrate the lyrics Lars sings, and find myself joining in with the catchy phrases, and rhyme schemes in honor of MANOWAR and the Aesir Gods on high; but the music and words to this song are trite and fail to follow the sign. They spite rather than invite. Before I heard this song, I thought the band were invulnerable to excoriation and criticism.Ever instilled in their mettle raven hearts and signified by their wolven might, these sons of Steel have elected to cover “The Enforcer” by WARRANT from Germany, just as they have honored PRETTY MAIDS, OZ, RUNNING WILD, etc. on other releases. Unfortunately, I have not been able to hear this yet, as I think it may only exist on the vinyl pressing. Curse the deceiver who led me to believe I could purchase this through iTunes.I really wrangled with this review. I wanted to give it a 7 subtracting points for the bastard of war that is “Child Of Fyre”; however, given how everything begins, and realizing that Odens Krigare seldom disappoint. I have decided that an 8 is most befitting. Writers today have lost sight of assigning a number or grade to their reviews and everything seems to score the highest marks. When you depute a band the ultimate rating, it suggests perfection, and does not allow them to further progress. It would truly behoove me to give every SW album a 9 or 10, but then the band themselves would feel that they could not create anything better than before. “Thunder & Steele” is living proof that the metal legacy endures, and these Teutonic titans have plenty of fyre still burning in their embittered, heroic hearts. Welcome thy rights!

Line-Up:

Lars Ramcke - Guitars (1998-2005, 2006-present), Vocals (1998-present) - See also: ex-Minotaur
Alex Guth - Guitars (2005-present) - See also: Aeons Confer, Börn Again, Martin Steene Project, ex-Future Tense, ex-In Distress
Yenz Leonhardt - Bass (2007-present) - See also: ex-Geisha, Lacrimosa (live), ex-Iron Savior, ex-Savage Circus, ex-Saxon (live), ex-Brats, ex-=Y=
Jörg Uken - Drums (2013-present) - See also: Mandrake, Nightfall, Nocta, ex-Rumble Militia

Tracklist:

01. Thunder & Steele 03:36
02. Metal Avenger 03:41
03. Sacred Blade 03:57
04. Ironborn 04:48
05. Steelcrusader 04:13
06. Fyres in the Nighte 03:41
07. Die by the Hammer 04:36
08. Child of Fyre 04:37
09. One Will Survive 06:19
10. Servants of Metal 04:55
11. The Enforcer (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Stormwarrior (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Apr 2021, 08:32

StormWarrior - Norsemen (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Audio : 320 kbps + scans

Bio:

Album:

A new STORMWARRIOR album is coming up and my heavy metal heart is beating higher. For six long years, fans had to wait until Lars Ramcke regrouped his lost sheep and turned them into a troop of hymns and epics. Yes, "Thunder & Steele" was a really strong album, but the long wait made me extremely impatient. And then they were presented: The title, the tracklist, the artwork, it fit everything, like the famous fist on the eye. But if you look more closely at the facts, the signs for "Norsemen" could not have been better: Basser Yenz and Ur-Drummer Falko are back after two or ten years, New Björn (ex-MAJESTY) has joined the Hanseatic Sturmkriegern and completes the team with its leader, mastermind and supremacist Lars Ramcke, who has in the past moved with "Heading Northe", "Northern Rage" or the self - titled debut Berge. And with "Norsemen", the Warrior Foursome has succeeded in creating an incredibly strong, varied and epic piece of heavy metal.Although "Northern Rage" continues to be the measure of all things for me, "Heading Northe" is considered by many to be STORMWARRIOR's great moment. All the more remarkable are the parallels that the 2008 work has to show with the current Rundling: The artwork, the sound and not least the class. Because despite all the vehemence and power that the acoustic Northmen produce, epic, drama, melody and grace never fall by the wayside and in the whole create a brilliant storm consisting of melodic high-speed anthems ('Norsemen (We Are)', 'Odin's Fire ') even faster raiding (' Storm Of The North ',' Shield Wall ') and rhythmic crushers with high fist-stretching factor (' Freeborn ',' Blade On Blade '). The heart, however, is the sword Valhallas with a length of more than eleven minutes, which puts the Nordmannen venture in terms of drama and epic the crown. And to my great joy was not - as on the predecessor - saved on a corresponding goose bump intro. 'To The Shores Where We Belong' perfectly introduces the sixth venture of STORMWARRIOR and underscores the importance of this output, this atmosphere, this feeling of unbridled determination.Right, the fire of the gods is burning brightly, the ears of Valhalla receive new timeless hymns and the course for future live shooter festivals are set. If you want to know more about the songs and the background, I recommend our report for the corresponding listening session. We can say that a good thing has just got a while and you can always rely on your North German Pappenheimer. With "Norsemen", Ramcke and co. Create a veritable assault full of facets, earwig anthems and surprises of epic proportions. Not only the fanboy speaks here, but above all the objective listener, who did not lose sight of the broad grin on the first notes of the title track and preferred to march into freedom with his sword and shields. But would, bike chain would be - at least mentally, I like to fight by your side thanks to a suitable soundtrack!

Line-Up:

Falko Reshöft - Drums (2002-2009, 2019-present), Vocals (backing) (2002-2009) - See also: ex-Devastator
Yenz Leonhardt - Bass, Vocals (2007-2017, 2019-present) - See also: ex-Geisha, Lacrimosa (live), ex-Iron Savior, ex-Saxon (live), ex-Brats, ex-Savage Circus, ex-=Y=, ex-Electric, ex-Yenz, ex-Kingdom Come (live)
Björn Daigger - Guitars (2015-present) - See also: ex-Anguish, ex-Daemon's Gate, ex-R:I:P, ex-Ravenblack, Gloomball, ex-Börn Again, ex-Into Darkness, ex-Irony, ex-Majesty, ex-Civilization One, ex-Metalforce

Tracklist:

01. To The Shores Where We Belong
02. Norsemen (We Are)
03. Storm Of The North
04. Freeborn
05. Odin's Fire
06. Sword Dane
07. Blade On Blade
08. Shield Wall
09. Sword Of Valhalla

Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných