Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 169 mb

Bio:

Noble Beast is a Minnesota-based traditional/power-metal band. We're influenced by everyone from Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, and Dio, to Blind Guardian, Helloween, and Symphony X, to Kreator, Emperor, and Ensiferum. We probably have at least one song you'll like.

Album:

I think we can pack in this whole "metal" thing in now, guys. Because it just doesn't get a whole lot better than this one. I went into 2014 excited for the new Grave Digger, new Accept, the possible Blind Guardian release that it seems will come next year, and I got incredibly giddy when it was announced that the new Exodus would finally come this year. But then came a little band out of Minnesota that kicked my ass three ways to Sunday. I went into this album thinking it was the third or fourth release of an established band I just hadn't heard of, and was quite enjoying it. I looked into them, and found out this was their FIRST, and an independent release on top of that (not counting their distribution deal), which promptly blew me away. This album simply rocks, front to back, and there isn't a single thing about it I don't like. Like the other reviewer said, a classic in the making.This album starts as it means to go on, with my personal favorite, Iron Clad Angels. Among the first things you notice is the production; it is simply stellar. Everything is clear and very punchy, the drums in particular get it just right. For a first album, especially an independent first album, it sounds great. These huge bands like Slayer and Metallica need to take notes on how to get a good production, because some no name band just blew their recent productions out of the water, with what was certainly a lower budget. The guitars have a nice clarity, but at the same time have just enough grain and meanness to not sound overly clinical and clean. The vocals are also incredibly well done, though I want to get into that more later.Since this is power metal, the most important aspect is how well the songs are written, in particular, how well the songs build the chorus up. I have to say, this band knows what they're doing. Apparently several of these songs are years old, and they've had time to perfect their craft, which definitely shows. Iron Clad Angel's build up to the magnificent scream from the vocalist is perfect, I seriously cannot think of any way they could have done it better. This song's chorus, as well, is simply superb. "Iron Clad Angels/ They descended from on-high" immediately grabs you, and demands you sing along by it's second repetition. Songs like "On Wings of Steel" and "Peeling Back the Veil" have similar results, having incredibly catchy choruses that will stay with you from now until the day you die. Not only that, I have to give props to them, because they also have very catchy verses and pre-choruses too, which really shows their ability at crafting good power metal.Not only that, but the guitar work deserves a quick mention. In general, not much can be said that hasn't already; the guitar work is perfectly crafted and seriously catchy, front to back. But this album can be deceptively deep in the guitar work. You can easily get caught in the vocal melodies and epic choruses to lose track of what the guitars do, but when you listen in, the level of work put into the guitars to ensure they move the songs just right is impressive. You'll hear tremolo melodies ala Running Wild weaved in all throughout the songs, being introduced at just the right moment to ensure the songs gets an extra "oomph" that carries them to the chorus or wherever the band wants them to go, and small little leads and melodies sprinkled all throughout right under the vocals that act as the perfect cherry on top.Lastly, I feel the vocals need to be mentioned. The vocalist took an interesting route in deciding to sing mostly in a low baritone as opposed to a higher tenor that tends to be the case in most power metal. However, he's no Joakim Broden, he has a pretty good range, and shows it off tastefully throughout the album. You hear his higher range in the backing vocals mostly, as well as his power screams that are peppered in every now and then. It creates a good contrast from many other power metal bands, and also allows us lower-voiced gentlemen the ability to sing along with a lot less effort than the Kiske's, Hansen's, or pre-suck Tate's of the world.All in all, this is an amazing album. It will be very difficult for many other bands to match this level of quality, and no doubt this will in several years be considered a classic of the genre. Noble Beast shouldn't get excited though, because they themselves have to match the standard they've set. It will be very interesting to hear their second album, that's for sure.

Line-Up:

Rob Jalonen - Vocals, Guitars - See also: Chaos Frame (live), ex-Malice
Drew Sutphen - Bass
Matt Hodsdon - Guitars - See also: Chaos Frame, ex-Matt Hodsdon, ex-Epicurean
David the Wrathchild - Drums - See also: Bronson

Tracklist:

01. Iron Clad Angels 06:45
02. Behold the Face of Your Enemy 05:15
03. Master of Depravity 04:59
04. The Dragon Reborn 06:10
05. We Burn 08:25
06. The Noble Beast 06:06
07. Peeling Back the Veil 04:44
08. Disintegrating Force 04:42
09. On Wings of Steel 07:17
10. Nothing to Repent 08:31

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných