Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Mystic Prophecy (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Jan 2019, 14:52

Mystic Prophecy - Regressus (2003) (Limited Edition Digipak 2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2003 (Remastered Limited Edition Digipak 2017)
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal , Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 156 mb

Bio:

MYSTIC PROPHECY became one of the biggest surprises within the global metal scene for the last years, standing for powerful and dynamic metal, hardly found in our days. Searching a name that captures and describes their sound, vocalist R.D. Liapakis came up with the name MYSTIC PROPHECY, which stands for the intensity of their unique sound. Although each member of the band is playing in other acts, MYSTIC PROPHECY always was supposed to be a real band, which plays live. With their debut album Vengeance, MYSTIC PROPHECY seemed to fill in a gap within the scene, receiving great reviews all over the globe. Especially vocalist R.D. Liapakis makes them being something special. Regressus was the second album of the band, which proves that they can even top the high quality of their debut "Vengeance". “Regressus” is even more aggressive and powerful, featuring twelve neckbreaking tracks every metal fan has to discover. "NeverEnding" is the 3rd studio album by German power metal group Mystic Prophecy, released in October 2004. This is the last album of a trilogy and also the last to feature Gus G and Dennis Ekdahl. With "Savage Souls" they released a traditional Metal album, long since awaited by the scene, which delights fans and muzzles the band's critics. An expanded headliner tour with label colleagues Majesty follows and becomes a great success. With their next album "Satanic Curses" the band musically steps out of the Power Metal circle in order to create the world's "heaviest Heavy Metal album". Nearly Death Metal-like Up-Speed tracks paired with superior melodic vocals are the trademark of Satanic Curses. Their 2009 album “Fireangel” marked a serious turning point for Mystic Prophecy – after many thought the band would not continue because of diverse line-up changes and delivered a serious metal highlight. With “Fireangel” the band went on a longer European tour with the Finns of Stratovarius The feedback was more than positive and it soon became clear that the band wasn’t able to keep the 1-year rhythm in releasing new albums – it took double time, almost two years this time to finish “Ravenlord”. After the band was abtle to gain a lot of attention with their song “Ravenlord” being placed on the CD compilations of various magazines such as Rock Hard, Metal Hammer or Rock It!, the band topped all expectations on their co-headlining position on the “Wolfsnächte” tour with Powerwolf. Quite often the fans had to face the “SOLD OUT!” sign at the venues of the tour. The tour gave an massive impact on the band and the guys gained many new fans on that tour, especially as it was followed bysome outstanding festival shows (e.g., Metalfest, Summer Breeze, NOAF, Prog Power). After the tour is usually before the new album, so after their last open air show in 2012 MYSTIC PROPHECY made their way into the rehearsal room to start working on KillHammer. "Killhammer" is a challenge for your neck. Straight power metal songs meet a strong production. To promote the album, Mystic Prophecy joined Masterplan on their Novum Initium Tour in Oktober 2013. After several Gigs in the beginning of 2014, Mystic Prophecy announced their Headling Tour in Oktober 2014, which concluded 10 Dates around Europe. In 2015 they played a couple of shows in Germany to be more focussed on writing and recording songs for their upcoming Album which will be released on the 18th March 2016. To promote their 9th full length they will be on tour around europe in March 2016 with Orden Ogan. The upcoming record WAR BRIGADE will be available in many special editions such as a limited Edition Fanbox. Besides that there will be Internet promotion including banners, interviews and reviews and PR Videos. and also appeared on numerous festivals

Album:

Regressus is the 2nd studio album by German Power metal group Mystic Prophecy.Now let me elaborate a bit on why I checked this cd out. Normally I am not a power metal fan at all (there goes my credibility to review this). Sure there are a handful of bands that kick my ass, but I usually find that even if there happens to be solid riffing, time and time again the vocalist ruins everything. With that in mind I likely never would have checked Mystic Prophecy out, but of course they boast guitarist Gus G in their ranks. I am a fan of Nightrage, and his guitar playing is phenomenal on their Sweet Vengeance album. I also think that Dream Evil is pretty fun to listen to, and without Gus G it probably wounldn't be as enjoyable. Thus, my reasoning to investigate, though I never could have foreseen this album being so great.All throughout this cd, which is mainly mid paced, there isn't a single bad song. There's no supper happy power metal wankery that I dont enjoy, the music is ultra heavy. With a goldy production, every instrument is capable of coming out of your speakers and killing you. The memorable songs move from great riff to great riff, every single one qualified to make any metal fan headbang. The solos, well, if you don't already know that Gus G is a guitar virtuoso, let me assure you, he most certainly is.Now the vocals are what put this album on the favorite album list for me. R.D. Liapakis of Valley's Eve (whom I am currently unfamiliar with) has a rough mid ranged manly power metal voice. Eureka! This is the perfet voice to go along with this music while keeping it fucking heavy! No weakly falsetto vocals here.The drums help this cd a lot as well, they are right up front and doing just what they need to do to work with the riffs. Did I mention I am a fan of Raise Hell and Sins of Omission? Well thats where the drummer comes from. Mystic Prophecy is no mere project though, through their almost epic songs, they prove they are utterly dedicated to the music.This album is unforgettable and will likely remain among my favorites for a long time coming. I may as well suggest a couple tracks for those of you who may be sceptical about how great this cd really is (since I may sound like a fanboy, or perhaps my opinions aren't valid enough). Be sure to crank the volume to 11 for Calling From Hell and Signs of the Cross. Actually, I should list every song, because they are all great, and it would have made the review a bit longer.

Line Up:

Roberto Dimitri Liapakis - Vocals (2000-present) - See also: Valley's Eve, Devil's Train
Dennis Ekdahl - Drums
Martin Albrecht - Bass
Gus G. - Guitars

Tracklist:

01. Calling from Hell 04:31
02. Eternal Flame 04:44
03. Lords of Pain 04:30
04. Sign of the Cross 04:01
05. Night of the Storm 04:24
06. The Traveller 00:50 instrumental
07. In Your Sins 04:56
08. Forgotten Soul 03:36
09. When Demons Return 04:44
10. Regressus / Lost in Time 05:24
11. Mystic Prophecy 04:27
12. The Land of the Dead 04:43
13. Sanctuary (drum track) 03:27 instrumental
14. Fighting the World (Manowar cover) 04:05 (Bonus Track)
15. Sanctuary (Iron Maiden cover) 03:18 (Bonus Track)
16. Lords of Pain (Live Wacken 2004) (Bonus Track)
17. Eternal Flame (Live Wacken 2004) (Bonus Track)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných