Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Melodic Power Metal , Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 149 mb

Bio:

The band was created by Jason Al "Becker" together with Johnny B and St. Turin back in 2004. After settling on their first line-up Crimson Fire played their first gig in January 2005. Ever since, the band has been a prominent name in the Greek underground Heavy Metal scene having played and toured with monsters of metal such as: Anvil, Tokyo Blade, Brocas Helm, Elixir, Demon, Heir Apparent and many more. No doubt the band's greatest achievement is the release of their first album "Metal is Back" in September 2010 by Iron on Iron records. Currently Crimson FIre is working on some new material to be included on an upcoming release.

Album:

Keeping the flame of old school heavy metal burning in their native Greece is Crimson Fire. Born around 2004 the band has been a faithful presence in Greece, delivering their first album in 2010 and going to support many major metals such Anvil, Helstar, Demon, Tokyo Blade among others. They return six years later with their second album, Fireborn, released via Ptich Black Records.Perhaps the first thing to say about the album is two-fold: it's fast and short. For their traditional metal, Crimson Fire relies heavily on the quickness of speed metal to energize their heavy power metal. And the songs, on average, clock in at around three and a half minutes. Yet in those said minutes you get songs built not just upon pace, but blistering charging riffs, quick soaring soars, and thundering rhythm section, and traditional clean, bit screamo, heavy metal vocals. (However, I found Johnny B's vocals a bit muted in the mix at times.) Songs like Eternal Flames, Take To The Skies, Only The Brave, and Knightrider essentially leap from the gate and keep charging forward.Alternatively, there is some moderation in speed with Hunter or Master Your Destiny, if ever so slight. And within Bad Girl you might hear a small amount of rock groove. Even when they slow things down as at the start of Her Eyes, with acoustic guitar and keys, it's somewhat of a luring deception. At the midpoint the race is on again as the speed power metal returns. All in all, Fireborn is authentic and energetic "keep it true" heavy/speed metal wrapped in the package of the proverbial three minute song. I think the only thing that holds it back from greatness is that the songs, as a whole, seem to run together with inherent and obvious redundancy. If you listen to a few songs at the start, you pretty much know what's coming the rest of the way. Otherwise, as I said, Crimson Fire's Fireborn is a fine effort.

Line Up:

Kostas "D.K.M" Exarchakos Drums - See also: ex-Agnosia, ex-Celestial Ode, ex-Verdict
St. Turin Guitars (2004-present) - See also: ex-Strikelight
Johnny B. Vocals (2004-present) - See also: Thelemite, ex-Strikelight
Nemo Bass (2013-present)

Tracklist:

01. Awakening 00:58
02. Take to the Skies 03:08
03. Right Off the Bat 03:48
04. Young, Free, Lust 03:38
05. Hunter 03:30
06. Bad Girl 03:23
07. Master Your Destiny 04:18
08. Knightrider 03:31
09. Only the Brave 03:54
10. Her Eyes 04:16
11. Vengeful Spirit 03:41
12. Eternal Flame 04:08

+ Video "Bad Girl" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Crimson Fire (GRE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Aug 2021, 07:38

Crimson Fire - Another Dimension (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Melodic Power Metal , Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 114 mb

Bio:

The band was created by Jason Al "Becker" together with Johnny B and St. Turin back in 2004. After settling on their first line-up Crimson Fire played their first gig in January 2005. Ever since, the band has been a prominent name in the Greek underground Heavy Metal scene having played and toured with monsters of metal such as: Anvil, Tokyo Blade, Brocas Helm, Elixir, Demon, Heir Apparent and many more. No doubt the band's greatest achievement is the release of their first album "Metal is Back" in September 2010 by Iron on Iron records. Currently Crimson FIre is working on some new material to be included on an upcoming release.

Album:

Sometimes you just need a good Heavy Metal album. You know how it goes: An album that can be played loud on your speakers while you are sitting back enjoying your vodka, an album that would keep you company during a car ride, an album that would simply offer you full and pure music enjoyment without any kind of further analysis. A “just killer, no filler” album. Well CRIMSON FIRE from Athens Greece have delivered such an album!“Another Dimension” is the third release by those Greek Metalheads. If you are not from another planet and happening to be listening to some Metal, I am sure you know them. And you probably know that since their demo days they have built a quite solid sound based mainly on US Melodic Heavy / Power Metal with some classic European Heavy Metal touches here and there.On their new album they have remained to the described above basis but they have added a bunch of wonderful Hard Rock elements on their sound, generating a gorgeous Hard ‘n’ Heavy mix that would take you straightly back to the glorious days when you simply were able to spin a record and enjoy it from start to finish.It is crystal clear that the band’s main goal was to produce songs that would stick into the listener’s memory. Well it seems that we have a success in here: from the songwriting itself to the song titles, everything in this album have a specific mission: to remain unforgettable inside your little head. Seriously the songwriting is the greatest feature in this album: no fillers, no fillers at all.As I already pointed, US Melodic Heavy Metal, combined with some classic European Steel is still the main starting point in here, and yes there are enough catchy hard rocking moments as well. But there are those perfectly arranged retrospective keyboard parts as well, parts that are often used as the main basis in many songs and believe me they add a remarkable character into the album’s overall sound. So yes you will be able to hear the spirit of RIOT, FIFTH ANGEL, DOKKEN and LOUDNESS combined with a shining ealy-SARACEN touch (“Walking Into The Light” song is a good example of this SARACEN touch). Wonderful isn’t it?In general the band brings to front all this 80s aesthetic through their music, reminding to us all the good high standards of the era but not sounding like poor replicas. Well this is the real deal.“Judas” -the album’s first single- is for sure the album’s darker and perhaps heavier moment. But there are many little masterpieces in there as well. “On The Edge”, “Set the Night on Fire”, “Sold My Soul”, “Chasing Time”, to name a few.But I must add that the record is well produced, everything is sounding loud and clear and the way it should sound, servicing the band’s aesthetic. The cover is also cool.Well I do not have anything more to add in here. I have just discovered an amazing Heavy Metal album that is already keeping my great company. You should definitely check it out if you are still after some inspired, still catchy and well played stuff.The album will be released August, 27 on No Remorse Records.

Line Up:

Johnny B. (V.O.T.) - Vocals (2004-present) - See also: ex-Crystal Winds, ex-Strikelight, ex-ThelemitE
Dinos Ganitis - Bass
St. Turin - Guitars (2005-present) - See also: ex-Strikelight
Nikos Efetzis - Guitars (2021-present)
Andy "The Beast" Vlachogiannis - Drums (2018-present) - See also: ex-ThelemitE

Tracklist:

01. Judas
02. Don't Fall from the Sky
03.. On the Edge
04. Fire Below
05. Set the Night on Fire
06. No Fear
07. Eye of the Storm
08. Sold my Soul
09. Chasing Time
10. Walking Into the Light

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných