Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Don't Drop The Sword (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 05 Nov 2018, 13:43

Don't Drop The Sword - Path To Eternity (Digipak Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 169 mb

Bio:

After the end of 'Distorted Perfection', Mathias & Dom decided to form a new band. Only this time it would be based upon their own passion for music. While being fond of quite different bands, they both share the same past. Therefore it seemed only natural to form up an old-school power metal band. Surprisingly, they quickly found a third member much younger than themselves. Alvin (Gallow Sailors) joined the band instantly after hearing about their intentions. To complete the instrumental lineup, the even younger newcomer Max joined the band shortly afterwards. Despite his young age, he instantly became one of the driving forces of writing songs as well as lyrics. Finally, the highly acclaimed Anti (ex-Improved Gods) stepped up to become the charismatic and energetic frontman of 'Don't Drop The Sword'.

Album:

DONT DROP THE SWORD is not a cool band name. But that does not matter.The guys are making great music, and just months after the still-fabulous debut EP (which I rated too weak at 8.0 points), they are producing an album with 14 songs and 63 minutes of playing time.For me it is the most eagerly awaited debut album of the year - next to LUNAR SHADOW. The band still sounds like BLIND GUARDIAN 1992, and that's just perfect for me. The biggest plus for me is the vocal color of singer Anti, who in some cases comes very close to what I consider to be the greatest German metal singer: Hansi Kürsch. Despite everything, there is an independent note, and of course like the Instrumentalfraktion. You may already notice that quality work has been delivered here as well.The only exception: The relatively flat cover looks more like a "Prince of Persia" drawing from ten years ago, of course, created on the computer. Since the Middle Earth bowing on the EP was clearly beautiful. Lyrically one uses oneself little creatively with all kinds of typical fantasy literature. And let's face it: what could be better? Tolkien or Martin are just great for good metal.Without an unnecessary intro, it starts with 'Guardians Of Light', a brisk, quite epic number that would also go well with STORMWARRIOR, and the guitar solo could also be found on 'Nightfall In Middle-Earth'. Strong entry. The somewhat dissonant 'Rotten Wings' goes one better and easily reaches the level of EP hits. The chorus would fit on any of the last three BLIND GUARDIAN discs, but the verse is more aggressive.'We Deal In Lead' sounds like a RUNNING WILD title, and indeed, the Pirate Kings are smelling a reference in the chorus. After the first two numbers, the title is quite easy, maybe because it is too similar to the tempo. This is followed by a short break with 'Drums In The Deep' - the orcs come. 'To The Proud A Grave' will continue in earnest. The polyphonic singing at the beginning reminds me of very early RHAPSODY material, but otherwise symphonic elements are omitted. And that's good, of course. Otherwise there's stuffy Metal that would have worked well in the nineties. The text quite obviously quotes the escape of the companions from Moria. For some, the chorus might be too cheesy (HAMMERFALL sends its regards), I like it. After two and a half minutes everyone would probably swear to hear the part of a BLIND GUARDIAN song. It sounds so much more like BLIND GUARDIAN than anything the band released after 1998!Also 'Blood Will Decide' is a fast track that reminds rather of the newer curtains. The kitschy vocals would have been great for the debut EP. It's amazing how many earwigs the boys shake from their sleeves. 'Banished To Nightly Realms' reminds me first of Criss Oliva, the entry would also have fit well with older SAVATAGE stuff. Also the vocals are not quite as fussy (but still strong). Later, we're more likely to be dealing with a stamp-epic mid-tempo track, which is one of the weaker numbers - until three minutes later, the new tempo comes. This faster part is heavily influenced by US Metal, but unfortunately does not last too long.It goes over to the 'Wastelands Of War', and unsurprisingly, the pace is tightened again. I'm thinking of the HAMMERFALL debut right away, or thanks to the song "Somewhere Far Beyond". Quite fine, too, how the guitars soloing here in a double whirring.The 'Siren Song' is a typical European melo speed metal song with a nice, rather quiet chorus. Again, I think of HAMMERFALL. Especially the rather relaxed approach like.What is still missing? An acoustics number. They are then available with 'Jester's Tears', which is atmospheric not too far away from BLIND GUARDIAN Campfire Romance. 'Hero Of All Times' is again an ordinary metal number, but please do not understand the word 'ordinary' here negatively. After all, we are dealing with the BLIND GUARDIAN level. Things get really hot again with 'King Of The Dragon Age'. I love Speed ​​Metal in the style of the very first Krefeld albums.Slowly, the disk tilts towards the end with 'Sapphire Skies'. A rather troubled number, which counts for me to the slightly weaker titles. To the text: Please can somebody ban 'Spread My Wings And Fly' for more Metal songs? Somehow heard too often. The title track, on the other hand, is in a good shape. A setting of the Gilgamesh saga, in a curtain costume called Speed ​​Metal. As a theologian, I would like to study the text now, but hopefully that will work if the pressed CD is there. The song has the best party potential and completes the CD absolutely fitting.The sound is really incredibly transparent for in-house production.

Line-Up:

Mathias Bass - See also: ex-Distorted Perfection
Dom Drums - See also: ex-Distorted Perfection
Maxi Guitars (lead), Vocals (backing)
Alvin Guitars (rhythm) - See also: Gallow Sailors
Anti Vocals (lead) - See also: Improved Gods

Tracklist:

01. Guardians Of Light
02. Rotten Wings
03. We Deal In Lead
04. Drums In The Deep
05. To The Proud A Grave
06. Blood Will Decide
07. Banished To Nightly Realms
08. Wastelands Of War
09. Siren Song
10. Jester's Tears
11. Hero Of All Times
12. King Of The Dragon Age
13. Sapphire Skies
14. Path To Eternity

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných