Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 135 mb

Bio:

Signum Regis was formed in 2007 by bass player Ronnie König. The highly respected vocalist Göran Edman [ex. Yngwie Malmsteen, John Norum] joined the band and they started to work on their debut album. The self-titled debut album was released during 2008 through Locomotive Records and received great reviews from around the world.In 2010 Signum Regis signed with Inner Wound Recordings and released the impressive concept album “The Eyes Of Power”, still with Göran on vocals. The album was received really well, especially in Europe. With this album it was clear that Signum Regis had found their own sound, within the melodic/neoclassical metal scene.When the guys started to write songs for the bands third album it was clear that the album needed more vocalist than one, since this was going to be a diverse and quite deep concept album. After careful consideration they decided to ask around some of their favorite vocalists if they would like to contribute to the album, and quite soon it was clear that some great vocalists would be on the album.The third Signum Regis album is called “Exodus” and it’s a historical concept album about the Israelites who were enslaved in ancient Egypt. Musically the album is a bit more straight melodic metal than the previous album, but the Signum Regis sound is definitely still there. Ronnie König mixed the album together with Filip Koluš [guitars] and the mastering was handled by Tommy Hansen [Helloween, Jorn, Circus Maximus] at Jailhouse Studios. The artwork was created by Felipe Machado Franco [Blind Guardian, Rhapsody of Fire, Iced Earth].“Exodus” feat. vocalists like Göran Edman [ex. Yngwie Malmsteen, John Norum], Lance King [ex. Pyramaze, Balance of Power], Matt Smith [Theocracy], Michael Vescera [Obsession, Animetal USA, ex. Yngwie Malmsteen], Daísa Munhoz [Vandroya, Soulspell] and more.

Album:

SIGNUM REGIS is a Slovakian Melodic Metal band formed in 2007 by bass player Ronnie König. Göran Edman joins the band, and they started working in debut album. The self-titled album was released in 2008, receiving great reviews from around the world. Their next release comes in 2010 in the form of a concept album “The Eyes Of Power”, that gets well received.In the writing process for their third album, it became clear that the album needs more vocalists than one, since the idea was to make a diverse and quite deep concept album. And it comes out in the form of “Exodus”. It`s a historical concept album about the Israelites who were enslaved in ancient Egypt, and it features different vocalist on each track. The album opens with acoustic “On The Nile”, and makes a short instrumental brake in the middle with amazing Melodic “Last Days In Egypt”.Every song on this release is quite different than the other (choosing different vocalist for each song can add to diversity), but fit perfectly connected with overall theme of the album. You can also find a quite diversity in the sound of guitars, from heavier robust riffs in “Let Us Go!” to a more content in “Song of Deliverance”, and let`s not forget the outstanding solos in “Wrath of Pharaoh”…The story of Exodus is well known to almost everybody, and it`s quite nicely turned into lyrics. While listening one gets the idea that every song was written with each singer performing it in mind. Each and every one of them brings the last missing piece to the track they`re performing, the singing style or the sound of their voice. On that part everything`s fitting perfectly.The production of album is great; instrumentations are well blended, so that every involved instrument can be heard.Concept albums are one of the most risky ones to make, having in mind that a lot pieces need to fall into right place. While listening to “Exodus” you get an idea that making concept album is quite simple. That’s how SIGNUM REGIS made it sound like. The epic story under layered with amazing music, nicely written lyrics, and all that sang by amazing singers.If you’re a fan of concept albums make sure you don’t miss out on this one, and if you’re not make sure that you hear it at least, might just change your mind regarding concept albums.

Line-Up:

Ronnie König Bass (2007-present) - See also: Symphonity, Vindex
Filip Koluš Guitars (2008-present) - See also: Vindex, ex-Hard Maple
Ján Tupý Keyboards (2008-present) - See also: Vindex
Jaro Jančula Drums (2010-present) - See also: Vindex
Marián "Mayo" Petranin Vocals (2014-present) - See also: Castaway, Dirty Game, ex-Dead Poets Society

Tracklist:

01. On The Nile
02. Enslaved
03. The Promised Land
04. Let Us Go!
05. Wrath Of Pharaoh
06. The Ten Plagues
07. Last Days In Egypt
08. Exodus
09. Song Of Deliverance
10. Sole Survivor
11. Mountain Of God (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Exodus" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Signum Regis (SVK)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 05 Sep 2021, 20:17

Signum Regis - Through The Storm (EP) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015

Info:

Signum Regis was formed in 2007 by bass player Ronnie König. The highly respected vocalist Göran Edman [ex. Yngwie Malmsteen, John Norum] joined the band and they started to work on their debut album. The self-titled debut album was released during 2008 through Locomotive Records and received great reviews from around the world.In 2010 Signum Regis signed with Inner Wound Recordings and released the impressive concept album “The Eyes Of Power”, still with Göran on vocals. The album was received really well, especially in Europe. With this album it was clear that Signum Regis had found their own sound, within the melodic/neoclassical metal scene.When the guys started to write songs for the bands third album it was clear that the album needed more vocalist than one, since this was going to be a diverse and quite deep concept album. After careful consideration they decided to ask around some of their favorite vocalists if they would like to contribute to the album, and quite soon it was clear that some great vocalists would be on the album.The third Signum Regis album is called “Exodus” and it’s a historical concept album about the Israelites who were enslaved in ancient Egypt. Musically the album is a bit more straight melodic metal than the previous album, but the Signum Regis sound is definitely still there. Ronnie König mixed the album together with Filip Koluš [guitars] and the mastering was handled by Tommy Hansen [Helloween, Jorn, Circus Maximus] at Jailhouse Studios. The artwork was created by Felipe Machado Franco [Blind Guardian, Rhapsody of Fire, Iced Earth].“Exodus” feat. vocalists like Göran Edman [ex. Yngwie Malmsteen, John Norum], Lance King [ex. Pyramaze, Balance of Power], Matt Smith [Theocracy], Michael Vescera [Obsession, Animetal USA, ex. Yngwie Malmsteen], Daísa Munhoz [Vandroya, Soulspell] and more.

Album:

Christianity and Heavy Metal have never really been the most obvious of bedfellows. Ever since the formation of the genre at the end of the 1960's, the relationship between Heavy Metal, in particular the more extreme variations of it, and the established Church, have been, for the most part, frosty. This doesn't mean that the two cannot come together though; There are countless great bands that have been playing great music that pays homage, rather than expressing outright hatred, to Christianity; TROUBLE, MORTIFICATION, HORDE, CRIMSON MOONLIGHT and DIVINEFIRE are the first bands that spring to mind for me every time I hear some closed minded moron quote that old, cringe-worthy and wholly incorrect adage about the Devil having the best tunes. Slovakian Power Metallers, SIGNUM REGIS, are one such band that are not only proving this phrase wrong, but are also using their knowledge of their faith to create great themes and concepts for their albums. Their last full length, for example, was based around Moses' liberation of the Israelites and their trials in the desert. This latest EP is full of the sort of classic Power Metal that many have grown to love, and it sounds amazing.This EP opens with a very solid, powerful opener, "Living Well". This is a great piece of Power Metal, with all the hallmarks of the genre; with a few harder aspects peppering the classic sound, which gives it it's own unique flavour. All this track’s elements work well together; it's really well mixed, and doesn't wander into the realms of cheesiness as some Power Metal has a tendency to, and above all, it's a great way to kick the record off. "Through the Desert, Through the Storm" treads down a much more straightforward Heavy Metal path, with razor sharp guitar lines, angelic vocals and some fairly interesting keyboard parts thrown in for good measure. The chorus is great, with some genuinely hair-raising parts that were just made for singing along to. "My Guide In The Night" is another really good piece of Power Metal with brilliant vocals and guitar work, punishing drums and some really cool keyboard sections. The fourth track, "Come and Take It", is perhaps the most straight forward Power Metal song on here, with plenty of great hooks to keep the listener interested. The penultimate track, a re-recorded version of "All Over the World", sounds even better for having been redone, and sits very well among the bands newer material. "Vengeance Liar", which closes this EP, is perhaps the strongest song on this record apart from "Through the Desert, Through the Storm", and has a really cool, classic Power Metal sound with some genuinely inspired guitar playing and really spectacular vocals to match. It sounds awesome, and is a very good high note to end this record on.This EP is very good. Anyone who loves Power Metal will most likely enjoy this. This sounds like a band that have honed their style and perfected their image, now ready to take their music to the world at large. I'd highly recommend this EP, and indeed the rest of this bands awesome back catalogue, to anyone who loves, powerful, uplifting Metal music.

Line-Up:

Marián "Mayo" Petranin - Vocals (Castaway, Dirty Game, ex-Dead Poets Society)
Filip Koluš - Guitars (Trigger, Vindex, ex-Hard Maple)
Ronnie König - Bass (Symphonity, Trigger, Vindex)
Ján Tupý - Keyboards (Vindex)
Jaro Jančula - Drums (Trigger, Vindex)

Tracklist:

01. Living Well
02. Through The Desert, Through The Storm
03. My Guide In The Night
04. Come And Take It
05. All Over The World (Re-Recorded)
06. Vengeance / Liar (Yngwie Malmsteen Cover)

+ Video "Living Well" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 05 Sep 2021, 20:18

Signum Regis - Chapter IV: The Reckoning (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 116 mb

Bio:

Album:

Just looking at the album cover alone, I had a feeling this album would be heavier than it looks, perhaps even death metal-esque. Fortunately, that’s not the case. With a more melodic approach to the typical power metal sound, layers of quick, intricate solos build upon the groundwork laid by deep guitar chords, making for one impressive recording.Having not heard of Signum Regis before this album, I took a look at their past. Translated to “royal signature,” and consisting of Ronnie Konig on bass guitar, Filip Kolus on guitar, Mayo Petranin on vocals, Jan Tupy on keyboards/vocals, and Jaro Jancula on drums, this Slovakian metal band has released four prior albums, including a concept album about the exodus of the Jewish people in the Old Testament, simply titled “Exodus.” With multiple guest performers on that album, the band decided to recruit one of them for their vocals on their upcoming album, being vocalist Petranin. I must admit I haven’t listened to “Exodus” or any of their prior albums, so I can only critique their “The Reckoning” without comparison. Nonetheless, the album is an enjoyable listen for those into that European power metal style of play, containing hefty guitar rhythms, symphonic keyboards, and soaring guitar solos.“The Reckoning” starts off with two ridiculously fast-paced songs in “Lost and Found” and “The Secret of the Sea.” Those opening notes of “Lost And Found” perfectly summarize what the listener will experience on this album: swift solos, subtle synthesizers, and booming bass lines. The production quality on the overdriven guitar chords are crisp, adding another element to the overall punchy nature of the album. But not every song follows this formula, as others explore different styles of metal and rock. Take the bridge section of “The Secret of the Sea,” ranging from technical guitar shredding to very melodic arrangements. The change of pace is unexpected, but perfectly prevents the track from repeating the same formula as the last. Both songs are powerful and engaging.Not necessarily following a concept, “The Reckoning” does continue its biblical themes from their last LP in about half the album’s songs, notably “The Voice In The Wilderness” and “The Magi.” Being two of my favorite songs on the album, I enjoyed their lyrical depth and delivery, alongside some massive sounding orchestrations. Not an inspiration I’d expect from this genre, I thoroughly enjoyed the more uplifting nature of these songs. The introduction to “The Voice In The Wilderness” reminds me of Iron Maiden, utilizing deep and catchy riffs with a notable bass presence. Jancula does an excellent job switching up the use of different cymbals while Kolus performs those amazing pinch harmonics during the song’s bridge, probably one of my favorite moments on the entire album. “The Magi” is much more symphonic in approach, reminding me of albums by Ancient Bards. The keyboard arrangements on the song complement the guitar chords so well, especially highlighted in the song’s verses and choruses. Both these songs feel like they would be immense performed live, and could be expanded upon to invigorate an already energetic crowd.As fitting as Petranin’s vocals are on “The Reckoning,” I am not necessarily a fan of that vocal style. Sounding like most other mid-ranged vocalists in the power metal genre, it is the one performer I tend to neglect while listening to this album. I feel like I’ve heard the same techniques and ranges used in this album in other power metal albums, but that shouldn’t be a deterrent for fans of power and heavy metal vocalists. I think I am more easily drawn to the orchestrations of the band because of my love for the technical arrangements in the genre.Overall, “Chapter IV: The Reckoning” by Signum Regis is a surprisingly notable listen, and is one of the most headbang-worthy albums I’ve listened to this year. Not having listened to prior albums (and honestly having heard negative opinions of prior albums), I’d definitely recommend this album to fans of heavy and power metal bands like Nighwish, Kamelot, Symphony X, and Helloween. You can support these guys by purchasing their upcoming album on their website, being released November 20th. You can also follow them on Facebook for band updates. I’m curious to see how this album compares to their prior work, and will let you all know what I think.

Line-Up:

Tracklist:

01. Lost And Found
02. The Secret Of The Sea
03. The Voice In The Wilderness
04. Prophet Of Doom
05. The Magi
06. Quitters Never Win
07. Tempter Of Evil
08. When Freedom Fails
09. The Kingdom Of Heaven
10. Bells Are Tolling

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 05 Sep 2021, 20:19

Signum Regis - Addendum Primum (EP) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Audio : 320 kbps + digital booklet + Video

Bio:

Album:

This is a maxi single released with the video of the track "Unfold the Mystery". The maxi single contains 4 tracks. The main track "Unfold the Mystery" appeared on the band's 5th album Decennium Primum. This version of the song is a bit different. It is a re-mix. Check the bands YouTube channel, where you can watch the official video for this song.The other 3 tracks (Tune of War, Red-pill Humanity, Amorenada) are new recordings.Tune Of War lyrics are inspired by historical most famous war speeches from figures like Patrick Henry, William the Conqueror, Winston Churchill, Pope Urban II and Pericles.Red-pill Humanity is a small metal soundtrack to the famous Hollywood movie: The Matrix.Amorenada is a beautiful instrumental piece, that could be used in a big budget historical movie.

Line-Up:

Tracklist:

01. Unfold the Mystery
02. Tune of War
03. Red-Pill Humanity
04. Amorenada

+ Video "Unfold The Mystery" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 05 Sep 2021, 20:19

Signum Regis - Decennium Primum (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans

Info:

Album:

The 5th album of Signum Regis- "Decennium Primum" will be released on Mar 17th 2017. It will be an independent release with world-wide digital distribution."Decennium Primum" feat. 10 tracks was produced by Signum Regis, mixed and mastered by Ronnie König. One of metal's greatest strengths has been the total lyrical freedom that it affords its bands, as just about any subject will fit the music provided that it is heavy (and sometimes even if it isn't). Few subjects can rival the heaviness of the early Christian church, which seems the implicit concept behind the album title Decennium Primum, which is Latin for The First Decade. A persecuted minority fighting against the odds in the name of changing the world, up against the most powerful and tyrannical world power of the day (Rome) is perfect fodder for an epic album, and that was clearly on Signum Regis' radar when this album was put together. Granted, this isn't a proper concept album after the same mold as Exodus and often finds itself veering into other time periods such as the Old Testament account of David And Goliath, but this Slovakian power metal outfit has a very clear picture of what works and throws in all the right elements to repeat the success of their four previous albums.For the uninitiated, the musical game going on here is fairly comparable to that of Christian Liljegren's various projects, particularly that of Narnia and Golden Resurrection, drawing upon a lot of ideas that originally surfaced on Ynwgie Malmsteen's albums between 1986 and 1998. It's definitely a fitting direction given the band's former vocalist was Goran Edman, who has a brief run with Malmsteen in the early 90s and his successor Michael Vescera also appeared on their magnum opus (pun intended) Exodus, along with who would now come to be their current vocalist Marián Petranin. In contrast to the former two, Petranin brings a rougher and more gravely swagger to the equation a bit more in line with Jorn Lande and Rick Altzi, resulting in one of those what if moments where one wonders what could have been had Jorn been in Yngwie's ever-shifting entourage long enough to record an LP.Naturally this isn't a full out copy of the Narnia approach to power metal, though it does occasionally remind heavily of the late 80s orthodoxy that permeated said band's first two albums. Hints and traces of the subtle progressive elements of Theocracy wheel in and out of some of these songs, particularly when focusing on bassist and founder Ronnie König, who goes a fair bit beyond the barely present support role and provides a lot of intricate detailing that makes the shred happy guitars fight for their leadership role, and a particular highlight point is right smack in the middle of the opening full length song "Unfold The Mystery", which is also among the most memorable speeders to grace this album. Essentially take the fastest and most intense elements of Narnia's Long Live The King and increase the heaviness factor by about half and inject a Helloween inspired triumphant choral refrain and the whole thing will come into focus.Another point of contrast is a slightly tendency towards more of a traditional heavy metal vibe at times that cuts against the otherwise consistent Neo-classical tendencies of this album. The first hint of this is the more grooving and minimalist "Damnatio Ad Bestias", which could almost pass for a heavier answer to Krokus if it wasn't about Christians being thrown to the lions. Similarly, the upper mid-paced rocker "The Future King" has a fair bit of Iron Maiden's "Two Minutes To Midnight" going on in the main riff that provides a nice counterpoint to the prototypical Stratovarius tendencies in the verse and chorus sections. The best song on here proves to be the massive closer "A Psalm Of Life", which also comes with some gallop-happy Iron Maiden tendencies in the guitar and bass work at times, though the general atmosphere created by the keyboards brings it close to Sonata Arctica territory and the music's demeanor is a bit more solemn than outright triumphant.This is another fine outing in a virtually spotless career on the part of Signum Regis, not to mention another notch in the belt of Ronnie König, who's bass work on Symphonity's last album proved to be an invaluable asset. Anyone who took to said album, along with the recent outings of Theocracy, Narnia and Reinxeed will find a definite winner here, not to mention a somewhat more aggressive middle ground between said bands and the darker and heavier character of recent Magic Kingdom and Iron Mask albums. It hearkens back to the days prior to 1998 in Malmsteen's career where the production was not as noise-driven and there was a greater concentration of power metal anthems relative to the instrumental works, and while the original Swedish maestro has still be putting out respectable work, many are surely missing the days reminisced upon by many of these newer bands.

Line-Up:

Special guest:
Katka Vlacikyová - backing vocal on track 01

Produced by Signum Regis
Mixed and mastered by Ronnie König
Lyrics proofreading: Andrew A. Ray
Artwork: Ján Tupý

Tracklist:

01. Decennium Primum
02. Unfold The Mystery
03. Damnatio Ad Bestias
04. Screaming For Justice
05. Kingdom Of Light
06. The Future King
07. Well Deserved
08. Thunder And Rain
09. Train To Neverland
10. A Psalm Of Life

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 05 Sep 2021, 20:20

Signum Regis - The Seal Of A New World (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Audio : 320 kbps + front

Bio:

Album:

Power metal quintet SIGNUM REGIS has been in the business since 2007. They took their first step in 2008 with their self-titled debut release. It was then followed up by four more equally highly acclaimed albums, “The Eyes of Power” (2010), “Exodus” (2013), “Chapter IV: The Reckoning” (2015), and “Decennium Primum” (2017). Two years after the recent release, they are presenting their fifth form – “The Seal of a New World”. This will be the first album featuring their new voice, Jota Fortinho.First thing noticeable in the album is the proggy attack on guitars – both on the rhythm and lead parts. It has lots of groovy riffs and complex solos, which are simply amazing. Ronnie’s bass level is an assertive force in the album. His bass is way above the mix, summoning thunders all over the area – the kind you’ll her from Steve Harris. I also have to mention how Jota proved himself as the perfect fit to SIGNUM REGIS’ soundscape. His voice blends perfectly with the high-octane type of Power Metal they play. He brags his ability to effortlessly hit high notes and unleash raw basic growls.The song “Prisoner’s Elegy”, aside from being the most infectious, most addictive, most epic and most ridiculously catchy song off the album, also kind of explains the entire album all by itself. It has riffs that combine classic and modern touches, an unreal shredfest of a solo, crunchy drum beats, and keys lurking in the background and providing an additional layer of classy sound to the album. Of course, it also served like a playground for Jota’s bipolar(ish) vocals. He’s simply amazing, and unreal. The last time I heard this kind of vocal performance was last year, from Carlos Zema of the American Prog-Power Metal band IMMORTAL GUARDIAN. Such skill in flawlessly transitioning from high notes to growls is a big asset for any Progressive Power Metal band for it adds to the spice and unpredictability of an album.Aside for the earlier mentioned song, one of the other notable tracks is “A Memory”. You’ll think “this must be a power ballad” and right when you are off-guard, it blasts right on your face. Also, if you think the solos in other songs are crazy enough, this one features an acoustic solo, a duet with the bass, and a prolonged shredfest that would make DRAGONFORCE jealous – considering that there is only one man behind it all. Another interesting song is the final song “Scheme of Lies” being the shiftiest song in the album. If you want to talk about unpredictability within a song, this must be a prime example. The sudden breaks and pushes-and-pulls employed in the song will keep any listener engaged. Lastly, I want to mention “Fly Away” for its crystal clear NWOBHM elements. Actually, its intro is a very nice JUDAS PRIEST reference.What else can be said about this album? It’s simply extraordinary. Even if its playtime exceeded the one-hour mark, I can see no problem with it for it will keep anyone engaged and moving. Their musicality demands respect and attention – and it’s completely worth it. Each member sounded like they really loved what they were doing, and as a result, we have this golden album called “The Seal of a New World”. The formidable combo of Ronnie and Filip’s deserves a special mention. You can clearly see why they stayed together through the years – and that is because they complement each other perfectly. By the way, they have this side project called DREAM PATROL, and they play good ol’ Rock n’ Roll. You might want to check that out.With a quality songwriting, excellent musicianship and a top-class production, this album can easily be among the most memorable releases this year. Metal temple approves!

Line-Up:

Jota Fortinho - Vocals (2019-present) - See also: Nine Circles, ex-Fortress, ex-Before Eden

Tracklist:

01. Kings Of The Underground
02. Prisoner's Elegy
03. I Always Go All-In
04. The City Of God
05. The Seal Of A New World
06. A Memory
07. Phantasmagoria
08. Let Freedom Ring
09. Never Surrender
10. Fly Away
11. Shalom
12. Scheme Of Lies

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 05 Sep 2021, 20:21

Signum Regis - Flag Of Hope (EP) (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020

Bio:

Album:

SIGNUM REGIS SET TO RELEASE NEW EP “FLAG OF HOPE”, TOGETHER WITH A VIDEO FOR THE TITLE SONG.“For this song, we invited our good friends, singers, who are all somehow connected to SIGNUM REGIS. Göran Edman was the lead singer of the band in the early days and recorded with us the 1st and the 2nd album. Mayo Petranin (Castaway, Symphonity) was our lead singer in 2014-2018, Matt Smith (Theocracy) and Samuel Nyman (Manimal) were our special guests on the Exodus album (2013), David Åkesson has been working with us externally since our 2019 release The Seal Of A New World. Of course, our current lead singer, Jota Fortinho, is there too!We are very happy that this little reunion took place and that we were able to make together some music again. It brought back a lot of good memories. On top of that all, we have André Hernandes (Andre Matos band) playing tasty additional lead guitar.It’s quite clear already, that the year 2020 has not been a great one, we all know that. That’s why we believe a song about hope and not giving up is exactly what we all need to hear.“

Line-Up:

Jota Fortinho - Vocals (2019-present) - See also: Nine Circles, ex-Fortress, ex-Liberty Expression, ex-Before Eden
Ronnie König - Bass (2007-present) - See also: Dream Patrol, Trigger, Vindex, Dream Patrol, ex-Symphonity
Filip Koluš - Guitars (2008-present) - See also: Dream Patrol, Trigger, Vindex, ex-Hard Maple
Ján Tupý - Keyboards (2008-present) - See also: Vindex
Jaro Jančula - Drums (2010-present) - See also: Trigger, Vindex

Tracklist:

01. Given Up for Lost 03:46
02. Stand Away (Angra cover) 05:04
03. Voyage to the Distant Shores 04:36
04. Flag of Hope 05:50
05. Ave Maria 02:22

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Máj 2022, 08:03

Signum Regis - Decennium Primum (Japan Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Japan Edition)

Bio:

Album:

The 5th album of Signum Regis- "Decennium Primum" will be released on Mar 17th 2017. It will be an independent release with world-wide digital distribution."Decennium Primum" feat. 10 tracks was produced by Signum Regis, mixed and mastered by Ronnie König. One of metal's greatest strengths has been the total lyrical freedom that it affords its bands, as just about any subject will fit the music provided that it is heavy (and sometimes even if it isn't). Few subjects can rival the heaviness of the early Christian church, which seems the implicit concept behind the album title Decennium Primum, which is Latin for The First Decade. A persecuted minority fighting against the odds in the name of changing the world, up against the most powerful and tyrannical world power of the day (Rome) is perfect fodder for an epic album, and that was clearly on Signum Regis' radar when this album was put together. Granted, this isn't a proper concept album after the same mold as Exodus and often finds itself veering into other time periods such as the Old Testament account of David And Goliath, but this Slovakian power metal outfit has a very clear picture of what works and throws in all the right elements to repeat the success of their four previous albums.For the uninitiated, the musical game going on here is fairly comparable to that of Christian Liljegren's various projects, particularly that of Narnia and Golden Resurrection, drawing upon a lot of ideas that originally surfaced on Ynwgie Malmsteen's albums between 1986 and 1998. It's definitely a fitting direction given the band's former vocalist was Goran Edman, who has a brief run with Malmsteen in the early 90s and his successor Michael Vescera also appeared on their magnum opus (pun intended) Exodus, along with who would now come to be their current vocalist Marián Petranin. In contrast to the former two, Petranin brings a rougher and more gravely swagger to the equation a bit more in line with Jorn Lande and Rick Altzi, resulting in one of those what if moments where one wonders what could have been had Jorn been in Yngwie's ever-shifting entourage long enough to record an LP.Naturally this isn't a full out copy of the Narnia approach to power metal, though it does occasionally remind heavily of the late 80s orthodoxy that permeated said band's first two albums. Hints and traces of the subtle progressive elements of Theocracy wheel in and out of some of these songs, particularly when focusing on bassist and founder Ronnie König, who goes a fair bit beyond the barely present support role and provides a lot of intricate detailing that makes the shred happy guitars fight for their leadership role, and a particular highlight point is right smack in the middle of the opening full length song "Unfold The Mystery", which is also among the most memorable speeders to grace this album. Essentially take the fastest and most intense elements of Narnia's Long Live The King and increase the heaviness factor by about half and inject a Helloween inspired triumphant choral refrain and the whole thing will come into focus.Another point of contrast is a slightly tendency towards more of a traditional heavy metal vibe at times that cuts against the otherwise consistent Neo-classical tendencies of this album. The first hint of this is the more grooving and minimalist "Damnatio Ad Bestias", which could almost pass for a heavier answer to Krokus if it wasn't about Christians being thrown to the lions. Similarly, the upper mid-paced rocker "The Future King" has a fair bit of Iron Maiden's "Two Minutes To Midnight" going on in the main riff that provides a nice counterpoint to the prototypical Stratovarius tendencies in the verse and chorus sections. The best song on here proves to be the massive closer "A Psalm Of Life", which also comes with some gallop-happy Iron Maiden tendencies in the guitar and bass work at times, though the general atmosphere created by the keyboards brings it close to Sonata Arctica territory and the music's demeanor is a bit more solemn than outright triumphant.This is another fine outing in a virtually spotless career on the part of Signum Regis, not to mention another notch in the belt of Ronnie König, who's bass work on Symphonity's last album proved to be an invaluable asset. Anyone who took to said album, along with the recent outings of Theocracy, Narnia and Reinxeed will find a definite winner here, not to mention a somewhat more aggressive middle ground between said bands and the darker and heavier character of recent Magic Kingdom and Iron Mask albums. It hearkens back to the days prior to 1998 in Malmsteen's career where the production was not as noise-driven and there was a greater concentration of power metal anthems relative to the instrumental works, and while the original Swedish maestro has still be putting out respectable work, many are surely missing the days reminisced upon by many of these newer bands.

Line-Up:

Special guest:
Katka Vlacikyová - backing vocal on track 01

Produced by Signum Regis
Mixed and mastered by Ronnie König
Lyrics proofreading: Andrew A. Ray
Artwork: Ján Tupý

Tracklist:

01. Decennium Primum
02. Unfold The Mystery
03. Damnatio Ad Bestias
04. Screaming For Justice
05. Kingdom Of Light
06. The Future King
07. Well Deserved
08. Thunder And Rain
09. Train To Neverland
10. A Psalm Of Life
11. Through The Desert, Through The Storm (Live) (Japan Bonus Track)
12. Come and Take It (Live) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Unfold The Mystery" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 07 Jún 2022, 13:10

Signum Regis - Made In Switzerland (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 177 mb

Bio:

Album:

The melodic metal band Signum Regis are here with their first live album! The album was recorded in Wiedlisbach, Switzerland last year and was mastered by Tony Lindgren (Amorphis, Dragonforce, Powerwolf). The live album contains 14 songs from different albums, but with a focus on the recent releases “The Seal of a New World” and “Flag of Hope” recorded by the current singer Jota Fortinho.

Line-Up:

Jota Fortinho - Vocals (2019-present) - See also: Nine Circles, ex-Fortress, ex-Liberty Expression, ex-Before Eden
Ronnie König - Bass (2007-present) - See also: Dream Patrol, Trigger, Vindex, Dream Patrol, ex-Symphonity
Filip Koluš - Guitars (2008-present) - See also: Dream Patrol, Trigger, Vindex, ex-Hard Maple

Tracklist:

01. The Promised Land
02. Through the Desert, Through the Storm
03. A Memory
04. Given Up For Lost
05. The City of God
06. Phantasmagoria
07. Enslaved
08. Prisoner's Elegy
09. I Always Go All-In
10. Never Surrender
11. My Guide in the Night
12. Fly Away
13. Living Well
14. Wrath of Pharaoh

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Máj 2023, 10:01

Signum Regis - Chapter IV - The Reckoning (2015) (Ulterium Records Edition 2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015 (Ulterium Records Edition 2023)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans (from old version)
Size : 118 mb

Bio:

Album:

The melodic metal band SIGNUM REGIS will release a new version of their fourth album "Chapter IV: The Reckoning" in digital format on May 19th via Ulterium Records. The album is remixed and remastered by Filip Kolus and features lead vocals by the current Signum Regis vocalist Jota Fortinho.Ronnie König of Signum Regis comments: "'Chapter IV: The Reckoning' has been our best selling album. Despite the success we felt like the full sonic and production potential was not reached when we released it in 2015. They say it's never too late to make things right, so after 8 years since the release we are releasing a new version of this album that we are really excited about. It's not just a remaster. The songs were re-recorded to a large degree. The drums are completely re-recorded, some other instrumental parts too and the big thing are the vocals as our current singer Jota Fortinho recorded his takes of the vocals. Some songs sounds so fresh now, that they will not only energize new fans but also the fans of the old release. But don't worry! Mayo Petranin who was the lead singer back then is still a part of this re-release. Many of his backing vocals are used in this version and there will also be a special version of this album with his lead vocals released at a later stage."

Line-Up:

Tracklist:

01. Lost And Found
02. The Secret Of The Sea
03. The Voice In The Wilderness
04. Prophet Of Doom
05. The Magi
06. Quitters Never Win
07. Tempter Of Evil
08. When Freedom Fails
09. The Kingdom Of Heaven
10. Bells Are Tolling

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Nov 2023, 10:05

Signum Regis - Undivided (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Size : 111 mb

Bio:

Album:

A new album from the melodic power metal band Signum Regis, produced, mixed and mastered by Jacob Hansen (Volbeat, Kamelot, Evergrey) and artwork by Uwe Jarling (Grave Digger, Mystic Prophecy). "Undivided" is a really strong and uplifting power metal album that should appeal to fans of melodic power metal and heavy metal and bands like Helloween, Stratovarius, Theocracy and Stryper!

Line-Up:

Tracklist:

01. Daniel's Prophecy
02. Ministry Of Truth
03. Salt Of The Earth
04. Interpreter Of Dreams
05. Pilgrim Road
06. Servants Of The Fallen One
07. Sea Of Galilee
08. Prepare For War
09. Undivided
10. Shield My Soul
11. Live Free Or Die (CD bonus track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných