Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Terra Atlantica (GERMANY)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Apr 2018, 13:54

Terra Atlantica - A City Once Divine (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 171 mb

Bio:

Terra Atlantica was founded in December 2014 when drummer Nico and guitarist/singer Tristan, who knew each other from a former band, decided to start a new project.They began writing songs and completed their crew with bass player Nick and guitarist Mike.Soon the concept of singing about Atlantis and other nautical themes evolved and a demo containing three songs was released.In the end of 2015 they began recording their debut Album, which took longer than expected but the Quest was finally completed one year later.Meanwhile Nick had left the Band but was replaced by Karim in 2017.The Album will be released on November 17th.

Album:

The guys from Terra Atlantica owe me pain and suffering! Their music is but only indirectly the cause. Since I came across the single "Atlantica" a few months ago, this catchy tune keeps spilling through my ears. And since the track somehow never misses its effect, I was, or rather my violently teetering left foot, today heavily fucked by my cat, as I allowed myself the debut album of the band from Hamburg for review. Memo to me: Cat and melodic Power Metal in the good old Euro Style is a fatal combination.The band's name suggests that the formation, which was founded at the end of 2014, deals with maritime / nautical and mythical themes, but remains well above "drink up me hearties yo ho" level. You can also create catchiness and catchy vocabulary with a more sophisticated vocabulary. Conceptually, "A City Once Divine" deals with Greek myths and the legend of the sunken city of Atlantis. Whether one wants to permanently impose these thematic restrictions, the future will show. And Terra Atlantica definitely have a future.Even if I repeat myself here, in Power Metal you can not invent anything new. But you can make it varied and this succeeds Terra Atlantica on "A City Once Divine" pretty well. They also like to quote the musical "ancestors" of their genre, but what is good remains always up to date. Already said opener "Atlantica" is a melodic power projectile for singing along and moving (see above). To test, I attached the associated video at the end of the review.Recurring style elements in many songs are the polyphonic singing, a few maritime motifs and also orchestral arrangements. For example, "The Avenging Narwhal", which is also refined by a performance by Timeless Miracle singer Mikael Holst. For the first time, "To The Bottom Of The Sea" deviates from the hitherto prevailing tempo requirement. Rather located in the mid-tempo area, the melody lines here are differentiated and you can already understand why the older works of Avantasia and Edguy are sometimes used as a comparison. In addition, singer Tristan Harders is much more diverse in his singing.The title track "A City Once Divine" definitely offers the epic part of the entire album. With a symphonic coating, this song inevitably makes you spread your arms and tune into the polyphonic chorus. Power Metal at its best. "Sails In The Night" would be my candidate for the best live song, this song is simply made to be celebrated by a large crowd. With such pieces of jewelery one then also pains individual tracks, which are quite well done, but which lack a bit of individuality. So "Descendants" does not manage to settle with me even after several rounds, the quota ballad "Shadows Of Tomorrow" is very nice, but also not anymore and if it was really necessary to do it every ten minutes of "When Walls Will Fall", May be to discuss.Overall, "A City Once Divine" is definitely a great debut album for me. With this, Terra Atlantica is laying a solid foundation, which definitely makes fun with hearing and desire for a live performance of the band from Hamburg. So I would like to have my compensation money in the form of a gig in the Rhineland, guys.For all fans of the rousing melodic Power Metal, this is an opportunity to discover a band that is still at the beginning of their journey, but it will, in my opinion, go a long way. Sufficient potential and air to the top is definitely there. I'm definitely going to have the band on screen right now, and that's what every power metal guy should do.

Line-Up:

Nico Hauschildt (Drums, Backing Vocals)
Tristan Harders (Vocals, Guitar)
Mike Terman (Guitar, Backing Vocals)
Karim Djemai (Bass)

Tracklist:

01. Whispering Waves
02. Atlantica
03. The Avenging Narwhal
04. To The Bottom Of The Sea
05. Descendants
06. A City Once Divine
07. Shadows Of Tomorrow
08. Sails In The Night
09. Poseidon´s Wrath
10. When Walls Will Fall

+ Video "Atlantica" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Terra Atlantica (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 02 Sep 2022, 11:05

Terra Atlantica - Age Of Steam (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 145 mb

Bio:

Terra Atlantica was founded in December 2014 when drummer Nico and guitarist/singer Tristan, who knew each other from a former band, decided to start a new project.They began writing songs and completed their crew with bass player Nick and guitarist Mike.Soon the concept of singing about Atlantis and other nautical themes evolved and a demo containing three songs was released.In the end of 2015 they began recording their debut Album, which took longer than expected but the Quest was finally completed one year later.Meanwhile Nick had left the Band but was replaced by Karim in 2017.The Album will be released on November 17th.

Album:

TERRA ATLANTICA endeavor to sound like many of the classic power metal bands like their heroes, EDGUY, AVANTASIA and RHAPSODY. The band was formed in late 2014 by duo Tristan Harders on vocals and Nico Hauschildt on drums, having known each other from working on a previous project. While Hauschildt’s previous group REVENDARIA managed to eke out a lonely single in the power metal genre, Harders was mostly known from melodic death metal/folk metal group FORSAKEN HILL. They filled out their initial roster with bassist Nick and guitarist Mike Terman. Together they released their debut album in 2017 – “A City Once Divine” about the amazing fictional land of Atlantis. Changes in the lineup caused the writing and recording of their follow-up record in 2018 to fall to the duo of Harders and Hauschildt. Soon, they added bassist Julian Prufer and guitarists Frederik Akkermann for a once again complete lineup.With their follow-up sophomore effort “Age of Steam” being released on August 14th 2020, the band continues the lyrical Atlantis concept saga they set up in their debut. Taking place in an alternate 19th century, Atlantis arises again and through the use of its futuristic technology, is the impetus for the Industrial Revolution. Obviously affronted by this new menacing power, the British Empire responds as if an act of treason were committed and tries to destroy their new enemies. The cinematic approach gives the listener a sense of adventure full of crazy guitar riffs and solos, earworm choruses and amazing acrobatic vocals.In the same way that I used to listen to BLIND GUARDIAN before visiting our local Renaissance Festival, if there were some kind of Pirates of the Caribbean/Steampunk festival, I would slap these guys on the car stereo to pump myself up for a good time. From the outset of overture “Rebirth 1815”, you are thrusted into this raucous power metal maritime adventure that never lets up. Even finishing with a false ending, next track “Across the Sea of Time” prepares you for all the cliché power metal tropes with its over-the-top guitar theatrics, soaring vocals and expected double bass runs. Yes, it’s cheesy and DRAGONFORCE like but if the cover and dress of the band in somewhat period specific outfits of 1815 pirates in their portrait didn’t give it away, these guys don’t just talk the power metal tightrope, they live it. Their sheer passion for the genre shines through on the record and while I might have groaned at the clichés, I waxed nostalgic of the time when I first discovered power metal as a teen…a longer time than I care to reminisce about. Needless to say, if you can handle the extreme cheese, this is one amazing record and I hope they can use this Covid-19 downtime from touring to possible crank out another in time for 2021? One can only hope.

Line-Up:

Tristan Harders - Vocals - See also: ex-Forsaken Hill
Karim Djemai - Bass
Mike Terman - Guitar, Vocals (backing)
Nico Hauschildt - Drums, Vocals (backing) - See also: ex-Revendaria

Tracklist:

01. Rebirth 1815 (01:30)
02. Across the Sea of Time (04:30)
03. Mermaids' Isle (04:38)
04. Age of Steam (04:56)
05. The Treachery of Mortheon (04:47)
06. Forces of the Oceans, Unite! (05:25)
07. Quest into the Sky (03:53)
08. Believe in the Dawn (05:50)
09. Gates of the Netherrealm (05:47)
10. Rage of the Atlantic War (06:04)
11. Until the Morning Sun Appears (08:06)
12. Epoca Del Vapor (Spanish Acoustic Version) (Hidden Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Terra Atlantica (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 02 Sep 2022, 11:05

Terra Atlantica - Beyond The Borders (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 132 mb

Bio:

Album:

"Beyond The Borders" is the next milestone in the history of Terra Atlantica, pushing the boundaries of the genre by adding stage musical elements and creating a new world full of magic and adventures. Set in the year 1848, the story takes place two decades after the predecessor "Age Of Steam". With the British Empire being defeated, the vacuum of power in Europe has led to the uprising of the Prussian dynasty, ruling over the continent with a fist of steel. A group of young people set out on a quest to fight against this oppression with the aid of a magical stone which supposedly will guide them the way to Atlantica. But they are being followed! A pursuit across land and sea begins ...

Line-Up:

Tristan Harders - Vocals - See also: ex-Forsaken Hill
Julian Prüfer - Bass (2019-present)
David Wieczorek - Guitars (lead) (2022-present) - See also: Tragedian, ex-Paragon, ex-Stormwarrior
Nico Hauschildt - Drums, Vocals (backing) - See also: ex-Revendaria

Tracklist:

01. Overture
02. The Scarlet Banners
03. Far From Alive
04. Beyond The Borders
05. Sun Of Pontevedra
06. Guns And Drums
07. Just One Look
08. Hellfire
09. Pirate Bay
10. The Great Escape
11. Take Us Home

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných