Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Reverence (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Máj 2016, 18:15

Reverence - When Darkness Calls (Digipak Edition) (2012)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2012
Style : Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 145 mb

Info:

In early 2010 the metal world witnessed the birth of Reverence, co-founding by (guitarist/songwriter) Bryan Holland and (vocalist/songwriter) Todd Michael Hall, these two musicians hatched a plan to form a new power metal band. Bryan and Todd had a instant brotherhood and the songs started flowing.Bryan, best known as lead guitarist for NWOBHM legends Tokyo Blade and Arrest. Bryan has recorded several studio albums and European tours, Tokyo Blade ended. I knew exactly what I wanted to do, find a versatile soaring vocalist and add some unstoppable riffs, screaming leads and crushing rhythms...Todd Michael Hall gained notoriety with his 4 octave range and is best known as the vocalist for Jack Starr's Burning Starr and Riot V. Todd has recorded several studio albums and toured throughout Europe. "I stumbled upon Todd's website and I knew right then and there I had found the perfect voice," stated Bryan.When it came to a rhythm section, the choice was simple, Bryan continued, "I have been friends with Steve 'Doc.Killdrums' Wacholz for years and we always wanted to play together but the time was never right, until now!" (founding member of Savatage, Crimson Glory).We needed a fun yet kick ass, bassist, so entered Michael Massie, who has played with Chocking Susan and Overloaded.The last pieces of the puzzle arrived, (guitarist), Pete Rossi. "Doc had played with Pete in another project,so he came highly recommended and after a quick audition, it was clear, Pete fit perfectly into our style" Bryan declared.

Album:

REVERENCE was brought to life in 2010, so this band is a new be, but the members certainly aren’t since REVERENCE features members from: TOKYO BLADE, SAVATAGE, CRIMSON GLORY and JACK STARR’S BURNING STARR. So REVERENCE’s a band that does contain a lot of experience and that does show very clearly on their heavy power metal debut album “When Darkness Calls”, brought through Razar Ice Records. Lucky me that I did get the chance to listen to this kick ass album and write a review.Being experienced doesn’t always mean being able to put down a great album, but in this case it does, also because the chemistry between the members of REVERENCE does feel sincere and very powerful. And chemistry together isn’t something you can just buy. It’s simply not always there, no matter how experienced members are, but when the team chemistry between the members is there, the music gains an extra dimension and that’s always a treat for the listener in special at live concerts.REVERENCE did put down a powerful heavy and passionate album with “When Darkness Calls”. According to their Facebook page they like JUDAS PRIEST, DIO, PRIMAL FEAR, SAVATAGE and QUEENSRYCH and that shows. Not that REVERENCE does sound like any of them, but because their sound can be found somewhere in between all of them with their own sound. A sound that makes this Metal head happy. So weird that sometimes music can make me feel more at home than people can. Have been to strange places where I had never been before, but where I felt at home right away because they played the music I love. Well that’s how “When Darkness Calls” made me feel right from the start. At home.“When Darkness Calls” contains great bass work, wonderful guitar work, smashing drum work, amazing vocal work and chemistry teamwork, brought together in a tour through dark places and over Heavy Metal roads on a powerful motorcycle to make you feel the hot, the cold and wind rush by while riding the powerful steel horse touring the places where darkness calls. Every song has its own strength to hold water and stand, giving this album the energy to grow your hair and let the wind rush by. Guess that REVERENCE did get me hooked with their masterpiece called “When Darkness Calls”.

Line-Up:

Steve "Doc" Wacholz Drums (2010-present) - See also: ex-Avatar, ex-Savatage, ex-Crimson Glory, ex-Metropolis
Pete Rossi Guitars (2010-present) - See also: ex-Sanxtion
Bryan Holland Guitars (2010-present) - See also: ex-Tokyo Blade, ex-Arrest
Todd Michael Hall Vocals (2010-present) - See also: Entice, Harlet, Jack Starr's Burning Starr, Riot, ex-Pulling Teeth

Tracklist:

1. When Darkness Calls 05:00
2. Bleed for Me 04:10
3. Phantom Road 03:47
4. Devil in Disguise 04:31
5. Too Late 05:16
6. Gatekeeper 03:55
7. The Price You Pay 04:19
8. Monster 04:53
9. Revolution Rising 05:32
10. After the Leaves Have Fallen 03:35
11. Vengeance Is Mine 04:06

+ Video "Bleed for Me" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 13 neregistrovaných