Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Symphonic Groove Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 176 mb

Info:

Xerath III ushers in a new and undeniable voice in British heavy metal. Boasting fourteen tracks and seventy minutes of unrelenting groove and power from start to finish, as well as healthy doses of virtuoso musicianship and technical prowess. "III", once again mixed and mastered by Jacob Hansen (Aborted, Volbeat, TYR) is a further refinement of its successful predecessor 'II'. Heavy focus remains on pinpoint riffs and expansive, catchy melodies in equal measures. With the addition of a string quartet, the band is continuing to expand its sonic complexity and has delivered their most ambitious and mature sounding album to date.Xerath III also marks the addition of respected Irish guitarist Conor McGouran to the fold. Conor had this to say upon joining the band."I'm absolutely thrilled to be a member of Xerath. This was the kind of thing I was looking to do since I started playing professionally but I never had the opportunity. I was real nervous initially as I was replacing such an amazing player but thankfully we immediately gelled as musicians and have become really good friends in the process. The level of musicianship in this band is crazy that I really had to up my game and I'm so proud of what we've done with this album".From I, to II, to III, Xerath has been dedicated to ensuring every release is different and ultimately a greater achievement than the previous. III is a pure statement of intent to show the world once again what UK progressive metal has to offer.New line up, new sound, new era of British heavy metal. This is Xerath III.

Album:

Despite only having released three records since 2009, Xerath has showcased a very interesting progression as a band. Where I was a very groove-centric record that bordered more on djent than it did an orchestral work, II read more like a movie soundtrack with the band's brand of swaggering metal laid over the top of it. Both sounds are integral to the band's sound, but both albums felt like they were struggling to find the unity between the two. It's not that they weren't well-written, it just felt like the two entities were dissonate in design. So naturally, like a cook who has hit their stride in terms of blending ingredients perfectly as not to override another flavor, Xerath's III is the perfect amount of cinematic symphonic work and heandbang-until-your-neck-breaks heaviness.At the basest level, III takes the orchestral concepts of Septicflesh, the riffing madness of old school death metal and the vocal stylings of Devin Towsend and throws them into a blender until the finished product is equal parts of each. You've got a song like "I Hold Dominion" opens up with sweeping, triumphant strings and chanting choruses and then spirals down into a bombastic rhythm section holding down shrieking guitar lines, that pairs in contrast with both parts of the closer "Veil," a song that utilizes a lot of orchestral-only workings. Then there are songs like "Autonomous," which come at your full force with any kind of instrumentation that has the capability of being ferocious all balled up into one heavy boxing glove that's locked on to your face as a target… and won't stop. Ever.Xerath is perfectly conscious of when enough is enough at any given section and knows what instrumentation to utilize or omit, which says a lot about the group's writing skills. III could have been packed to the brim with 100-plus instruments at any given point to live up to the "orchestral metal" tag they get, but why bother? You don't order everything on the menu at a restaurant when you go just because you can.III will easily be Xerath's breakout record, propelling them to the level of recognition they deserve. The record takes all the elements Xerath fans have come to know and love over the past five years and not only amplified them, but added all new dimensions. The record employs a wide array of clean singing this time around, a much more audible bass with a whole slew of awesome lines and a much deeper, more focused writing palette than the first two records. Brutality isn't the name of the game here, nor is beauty. Instead, III is an adventure through 14 tracks that will uplift, crush and essentially awe the listener into loving the record just as much as it deserves to be.

Line-Up:

Michael Pitman Drums (2007-present) - See also: ex-Primitai, ex-Primer
Richard Thomson Vocals (2007-present) - See also: ex-Chaos Incarcerated, ex-Primer
Christopher Clark Bass (2010-present) - See also: Decapity, Nexus Inferis, ex-The Hollow Earth Theory
Conor McGouran Guitars (2014-present)

Tracklist:

1. I Hold Dominion 07:10
2. 2053 04:51
3. I Hunt for the Weak 04:03
4. Autonomous 04:45
5. Bleed This Body Clean 04:25
6. Death Defiant 04:45
7. Sentinels 04:20
8. Passenger 04:44
9. Ironclad 05:17
10. Demigod Doctrine 04:36
11. The Chaos Reign 04:00
12. Witness 05:40
13. Veil Pt. 1 04:55
14. Veil Pt. 2 04:50 instrumental

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "POWER Metal, SYMPHONIC Metal, OPERA Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných