Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Armahda (BRA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Mar 2015, 10:34

Armahda - Armahda (Digipak Edition) (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 167 mb

Bio:

Armahda is a Brazilian heavy metal band. This album is about our culture, legends and true chapters of our history. Episodes that should not be forgotten.

Album:

Armahda is a young Brazilian power metal duo of Renato Domingos and Maurício Guimarães that has delivered this album of rocking power metal, a concept album about events and personas from Brazilian history, such as the War of the Canudos (crazy brutal peasant revolt/massacre) ("Canudos") and the famous Duke of Caxias ("The Iron Duke"). As a fan of Latin American and Brazilian history, I couldn't help but check this one out, and I was most pleased with what I found.The duo are pretty good musicians, definitely, and good songwriters, though naturally this isn't too unique. Guimarães has a pretty wild, rough voice, made rougher by the production on the voice. I have to like his screams and shouts, though, like on songs like "Queen Mary Insane." Armahda have a bit of folky influence in their music, such as on the intro and great song "Canudos". And there's plenty of catchy riffing, like the title track, "Echoes from the River" (brilliant way to open the album), or just outright catchiness, like "Flags in the Wind". One song is even in Portuguese ("Paiol Em Chamas"), sadly a rarity to find in metal compared to the glut of Spanish-language metal you'll find. This album has great spirit to it, which is something too rare in power metal (or metal in general) these days.Armahda have crafted a great debut, and I can't wait to hear more from this group. Definitely worth listening to for anyone who wants some nice riffy power metal.

Line Up:

Paulo Chopps Bass
João Pires Drums
Alexandre Dantas Lead and rhythm guitars - See also: Clenched Fist, ex-SarKaustic
Renato Domingos Guitars (lead, rhythm & acoustic), Bass, Drum Arrangements (2011-present)
Maurício Guimarães Vocals, Guitars (lead, rhythm & acoustic), Bass, Drum Arrangements (2011-present)

Tracklist:

01. Ñorairô 01:53 instrumental
02. Echoes from the River 05:22
03. Queen Mary Insane 03:23
04. Canudos 05:20
05. Armahda 04:24
06. Flags in the Wind 03:57
07. Paiol em Chamas 04:41
08. Matinta 05:04
09. Spears of Freedom 04:27
10. Uiara 04:08
11. The Iron Duke 03:39
12. What Could Never Be 06:39
13. Pathfinder 09:51

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 20 neregistrovaných