Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Attic (GERMANY)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Apr 2024, 13:17

Attic - Sanctimonious (Digipak Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 169 mb

Bio:

Attic is a heavy metal band from North Rhine-Westphalia. Founded in 2010.In the winter of 2010/2011, our common story should start, since we started with the rehearsals and songwriting and we were able to play our first concert with SKULL FIST, ARMOR, REZET and IRON KOBRA at the end of January 2011.Except for Master Cagliostro, we all knew before. With IRON KOBRA, in which Matze plays bass, I've been good friends since school times and have played live as a session guitarist. So I also knew the musical collaboration with Matze. Robert played before ATTIC at SINNER, who did not have a publication, but went musically towards HELLHAMMER. In addition, he lived only two streets away from me at the time, which made me more often. I was playing with ERAZOR at that time, and since ATTIC was missing a drummer, we had already confirmed the first concert, I asked Roman, who also plays with ERAZOR, whether he would play with us as a session drummer , Which continues until today. As ATTIC began to become more time-consuming, it became increasingly difficult for Matze to take time for both bands and his studies, which is why he decided to put his priority on IRON KOBRA, which we could not blame him. He was replaced by Chris von WARHAMMER, whom I also know for years, since I myself played session guitar for WARHAMMER. So much for line-up and our occupation history.Our demo was released in early 2012 and caused much more resonance than we expected. In May 2012 the Rock Hard magazine came to the demo of the month, the vinyl version with a circulation of 300 copies was sold out after a weekend and was absurdly a few months after release already discussed in the rarities of the Rock Hard. In the summer, we released a 7 "split with the Italians of WALPURGIS NIGHT and signed a record deal with Ván Records at the same time. We also played a lot of concerts, including the Headbangers Open Air and the Metal Magic Festival (Denmark), before we started the recording of our debut album "The Invocation" in the autumn, which was released on 07.12.2012 via Ván Records. At the same time we were on tour with THE DEVIL'S BLOOD, before the Rock Hard once again selected our album as "Album of the Month".Attic should be kept in mind as a fan of the above-mentioned style "- so the last sentence to the live report of the very first show of the Gelsenkirchener, when the cross-reference to King Diamond / Mercyful Fate was also thrown by the guys themselves. Already at the first gig with four own songs and a Pentragram coverversion one could recognize the immense potential of the metalers with the occult. Well, this is not a whole two years ago, more precisely it was early January 2011, when this realization came to light. Traditional Heavy Metal from the 80s, unmistakably influenced by MERCYFULFATE, but also by PENTAGRAM, JUDAS PRIEST and a subtle US metal note. High-melodic lead guitars are underlined by classical riffs, but above all, the voice of Master Cagliostro dominates. He puzzles with a high falset like King Diamond at his best times and easily changes to middle-class singing. In the studio everything is no problem says the skeptic? Master Cagliostro gets it also live effortlessly. But it is not just the playful craftsmanship that ATTIC understands so well and the "Invocation" alone would make a good album, as are the songs of which three, four pieces loosely the stuff to small genre classics to have. The debut studio album "The Invocation" was released on 7 December 2012 via the record label Ván Records.

Album:

With all due respect to what is considered second wave Black Metal, the first wave, which originated in the early 80s, appears to be slowly revamping, finding its way back to its true darkened magic to take the throne by storm. In the last couple years, we had a new shout from KING DIAMOND / MERCYFUL FATE driven bands, a new album from the Swedish PORTRAIT and a debut stellar release from the American horror supergroup, THEM. I asked myself, where the hell are those German ATTIC to join the fun? After the pleasure I had with their debut “The Invocation” five years ago, I hoped that they weren’t disbanded. Gladly, sometime ago I started receiving reports of their newly recorded blackened conceptual cinema “Sanctimonious”, released once again via Van Records. Another proof that Satanism has its delicate angles with its compelling chants.Adamantly preserving their style of music and their motivation to do honors to the mystic side of Metal, ATTIC found a solid stance with “Sanctimonious”. At first, it was not that easy to bear in mind that there is a story at hand, a horrific epos that takes a go against Christianity to be rid right into the maw of the underworld. In a sense, it is a kind of spiritual, especially with the overall atmosphere created throughout the songs. Whether the Hammond organ or vocalist Meister Cagliostro generated acoustical howls, those all play an integral part to complete a fine illustration. And the music, simply yet another reason to adore the early 80s of Black Metal, such an empowering ambience that sadly isn’t quite common in Metal albums nowadays. The guitar work is simply exceptional, immensely melodic, haunting, determined to maintain harmony on nearly every path the music takes. Once again, the duo Katte and Rob embodied their fascination with the old wave to the point of excelling it. Always composite and tight, the rhythm section may drive you mad, leading each song into new horizons.As the instrumentation proves that the general idea might be 80s driven but with a clear manner of complexity, the songwriting follows that same direction. However, even with the divergent song sections, ATTIC, similar to the debut, were able to find the connecting dots to create another set of hits that would eventually seize control of your mind. “Die Engelmacherin” shares the profound melodies rejoiced with a foggy atmosphere, a mesmerizing sensation of the band’s perception of a horror story. In a way, sometimes at least, it felt like one of the later HELSTAR songs. “A Serpent in the Pulpit” displays early 80s MERCYFUL FATE, a haunting track with amazing guitar riffs, actually the best riffs on the album and a determine vocal performance. “The Hounds Of Heaven” raising the aggressiveness to the table in comparison to other tracks on the list, nonetheless, it keeps the soothing lead guitar hooks that sound richer. On “On Choir Stalls” it keeps getting better and better. The epos is closer to its end with an eerie chapter, the music engulfs and the melodies embrace. “There Is No God” forwards the cinematic ending, an exhilarating show of fury with melodic intensity, storming with elements portrayed within the second wave of Black Metal, I couldn’t expect anything less when it comes to properly end a mystified tale.Still on a roll, and it is only a matter of time until they will be esteemed as their predecessors. “Sanctimonious” is a Black Metal craft that should be experienced over and over. Simply the band’s best work to date.

Line-Up:

Katte Guitars (2010-present) - See also: ex-Erazor, ex-Warhammer, ex-Iron Kobra (live), ex-Zwielicht (live), ex-Freezing Night
Rob Guitars (2010-present) - See also: ex-Voice of Wrath
Meister Cagliostro Vocals (2010-present) - See also: ex-Divine Wings
Chris Bass (2012-present) - See also: ex-Warhammer, ex-Blood Atonement
J.P. Drums (2013-present) - See also: Zwielicht

Tracklist:

01. Iudicium Dei
02. Sanctimonious
03. A Serpent In The Pulpit
04. Penalized
05. Scrupulosity
06. Sinless
07. Die Engelmacherin
08. A Quest For Blood
09. The Hound Of Heaven
10. On Choir Stalls
11. Dark Hosanna
12. Born From Sin
13. There Is No God

+ Video "The Hound Of Heaven" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Attic (GERMANY)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Apr 2024, 13:17

Attic - Return Of The Witchfinder (2024)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2024
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 118 mb

Bio:

Attic is a heavy metal band from North Rhine-Westphalia. Founded in 2010.In the winter of 2010/2011, our common story should start, since we started with the rehearsals and songwriting and we were able to play our first concert with SKULL FIST, ARMOR, REZET and IRON KOBRA at the end of January 2011.Except for Master Cagliostro, we all knew before. With IRON KOBRA, in which Matze plays bass, I've been good friends since school times and have played live as a session guitarist. So I also knew the musical collaboration with Matze. Robert played before ATTIC at SINNER, who did not have a publication, but went musically towards HELLHAMMER. In addition, he lived only two streets away from me at the time, which made me more often. I was playing with ERAZOR at that time, and since ATTIC was missing a drummer, we had already confirmed the first concert, I asked Roman, who also plays with ERAZOR, whether he would play with us as a session drummer , Which continues until today. As ATTIC began to become more time-consuming, it became increasingly difficult for Matze to take time for both bands and his studies, which is why he decided to put his priority on IRON KOBRA, which we could not blame him. He was replaced by Chris von WARHAMMER, whom I also know for years, since I myself played session guitar for WARHAMMER. So much for line-up and our occupation history.Our demo was released in early 2012 and caused much more resonance than we expected. In May 2012 the Rock Hard magazine came to the demo of the month, the vinyl version with a circulation of 300 copies was sold out after a weekend and was absurdly a few months after release already discussed in the rarities of the Rock Hard. In the summer, we released a 7 "split with the Italians of WALPURGIS NIGHT and signed a record deal with Ván Records at the same time. We also played a lot of concerts, including the Headbangers Open Air and the Metal Magic Festival (Denmark), before we started the recording of our debut album "The Invocation" in the autumn, which was released on 07.12.2012 via Ván Records. At the same time we were on tour with THE DEVIL'S BLOOD, before the Rock Hard once again selected our album as "Album of the Month".Attic should be kept in mind as a fan of the above-mentioned style "- so the last sentence to the live report of the very first show of the Gelsenkirchener, when the cross-reference to King Diamond / Mercyful Fate was also thrown by the guys themselves. Already at the first gig with four own songs and a Pentragram coverversion one could recognize the immense potential of the metalers with the occult. Well, this is not a whole two years ago, more precisely it was early January 2011, when this realization came to light. Traditional Heavy Metal from the 80s, unmistakably influenced by MERCYFULFATE, but also by PENTAGRAM, JUDAS PRIEST and a subtle US metal note. High-melodic lead guitars are underlined by classical riffs, but above all, the voice of Master Cagliostro dominates. He puzzles with a high falset like King Diamond at his best times and easily changes to middle-class singing. In the studio everything is no problem says the skeptic? Master Cagliostro gets it also live effortlessly. But it is not just the playful craftsmanship that ATTIC understands so well and the "Invocation" alone would make a good album, as are the songs of which three, four pieces loosely the stuff to small genre classics to have. The debut studio album "The Invocation" was released on 7 December 2012 via the record label Ván Records.

Album:

Attic are back after a 7 year hiatus and present their third and darkest album to date with Return of the Witchfinder.Heavy Metal ala Mercyful Fate mixed with light Black Metal influences.Well, look what the cat dragged in. ATTIC is one of the bands that emerged from the mid 00’s “retro movement”, an era when new bands tried to bring back the 80’s metal sound. A lesser known band, not only they emerged a couple of years after the “movement’s” birth, but also they have released only two albums in twelve years. Yet, both albums are magnifiscent examples of what a musician can compose when he lives in appartment with KING DIAMOND/MERCYFUL FATE posters all over!Seven years have passed since the bands second album, and frankly, I missed these occult chaps. Therefore I was highly pleased when I heard that they are back with a vengance: a new album full of occult classic metal. Having a brief encounter with their earlier works, I listened this album feeling that these stubborn Germans would not stray off the MF/KD path they have choose to follow. And I was certainly right: “Return of the Witchfinder” is a solid album of retro occult metal, played on a modern perspective: From the first seconds of “Darkest Rites” its clear that ATTIC know what they are doing: riff driven songs that serve as a platform to the insane theatrical vocals of Meister Cagliostro: deep, shrieking, wailing, with the beloved KING DIAMONDish falsetto screams that all of us, fans of MF/KD love and miss. Quite intriguing I’d say, since there are moments when I thought I was listening to the new KD album.However, ATTIC are more than copycats. They keep close to their fundamental influences while they try to become more adventurous than their previous albums. Without straying off the classic metal path, they add touches of black metal music, for example the songs “The Thief’s Candle“, “Synodus Horrenda” or parts from “Hailstorm and Tempest“, mostly in the form of massive drumming or slow eerie moments.As it is expected, ATTIC‘s influences, putting aside MC/KD, include bands like PORTRAIT, HELL or THEM (before they become funny). As I mentioned, there is a modern perspective in their retro sound, but don’t sweat, the album is classic and the lack of innovation is counterbalanced by the inspired songwritting and stellar performances: songs are powerful, riffs are striking and vocals are possessing. Songs like “Azrael“, “The Baleful Baron” or the absolute highlight “Return of the Witchfinder” are massive: dark riffs with otherwordly lead harmonies, brutal bass/drumming and an ongoing insanity. There are no fillers in this one, only killers, making the seven year wait totally worth it.In conclusion, this is an essential album if you are into occult classic metal. It brings out the best elements from classic bands, MF/KD, and newer acts like PORTAIT and HELL, and I firmly believe that it will establish ATTIC as a leading band in the scene.

Line-Up:

Meister Cagliostro - Vocals (2010-present) - See also: ex-Divine Wings
Katte - Guitars (2010-present) - See also: ex-Warhammer, ex-Iron Kobra (live), ex-Zwielicht (live), ex-Erazor, ex-Freezing Night
Chris - Bass (2012-present) - See also: ex-Blood Atonement, ex-Warhammer
Max Povver - Guitars (2019-present) - See also: Luzifer (live), Witching Hour (live), Erazor, Spiker, ex-Abythic, ex-Blood Atonement, ex-Ragefield
J.P. - Drums (2013-present) - See also: Odium Immortalis, Paria, ex-Hallig, ex-Zwielicht

Tracklist:

01. The Covenant 01:48
02. Darkest Rites 05:35
03. Hailstorm and Tempest 05:32
04. The Thief's Candle 06:16
05. Return of the Witchfinder 05:40
06. Offerings to Baalberith 06:35
07. Azrael 04:57
08. Up in the Castle 01:07
09. The Baleful Baron 05:07
10. Synodus Horrenda 07:34

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní