Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 105 mb

Bio:

Hailing from Seattle, Greyhawk proudly wave the banner of heavy metal as they ride across the fields where old heroes like Dio and Manowar and new heroes like Visigoth have valiantly waged war against the seemingly endless hordes of untrve posers for untold aeons. If you choose to follow these mighty warriors into battle, you’ll be treated to 44 minutes of anthemic heavy metal, complete with rousing choruses, ear-worm hooks, and the molten Randy Rhoads meets Paul Gilbert shredding style of one Jesse Berlin. Berlin might literally weigh less than one of my legs, but his enchanted Axe ov Power gives him the stage presence of a fire giant — just check out the band’s nod to Racer X on “R.X.R.O” to feel the heat for yourself. Singer Rev Taylor will be divisive — Ezkaton says the vocals are “very pretty,” while his 9-year-old sister Ellzebub thinks they’re “too dramatic” — but his Jake Rogers (Visigoth)-with-a-King Diamond-falsetto delivery imbues the music with a charming energy. Just take a listen to the embedded “Don’t Wait for the Wizard.” If your mouth doesn’t break into a smile after that, I will personally ignore social distancing guidelines to come to your home and punch it for you.Seattle, Washington is known musically for its grunge scene and the legendary Jimi Hendrix. However, metal masters GREYHAWK are putting Seattle on the map once more. Cross the threshold into another realm. A land of fantasy, dragons and wizards with Keepers Of The Flame awaits.

Album:

US Epic Power/Heavy Metallers GREYHAWK, has just signed a deal with Fighter Records for the release of their 1st album "Keepers of the Flame", which will be released on June 16th, 2020 on CD & 12"LP formats."Keepers of the Flame" is an impressive work of 11 songs with a great production which took place at MagicMix Studios and mastered at Mystery Room Studios.On this album, GREYHAWK mix in equal parts, traditional Heavy Metal with Power Metal and Shred, full of epic and dynamic compositions, virtuous guitar solos and an absolutely brilliant vocalist. Lovers of good classic Heavy Metal like DIO, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, RACER X, MANOWAR, SAXON, VISIGOTH, QUEENSRYCHE... stay tuned because this album can be one of the big surprises for 2020!!

Line Up:

Rev Taylor - Vocals (2017-present)
Darin Wall - Bass (2016-present) - See also: 88 Mile Trip, Entropia, Skelator, Vantera (Pantera tribute), ex-Aggression, ex-Mecha Messiah, ex-Stiff Valentine, ex-Saints in Hell (Judas Priest tribute) (live)
Jesse Berlin - Guitars (2016-present) - See also: Archmage
Enrico Mariuzzo - Guitars (2017-present) - See also: Garden of Eden (live), Drastic Down, ex-Prophets of Addiction (live)
Nate Butler - Drums (2017-present)

Tracklist:

01. Gates of Time (01:14)
02. Frozen Star (03:11)
03. Drop the Hammer (02:49)
04. Halls of Insanity (04:11)
05. The Rising Sign (05:46)
06. R.X.R.O. (03:07)
07. Don't Wait for the Wizard (05:04)
08. Black Peak (06:09)
09. Masters of the Sky (04:03)
10. Ophidian Throne (03:08)
11. Keepers of the Flame (05:43)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Greyhawk (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 02 Apr 2024, 10:13

Greyhawk - Thunderheart (2024)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2024
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 102 mb

Bio:

Hailing from Seattle, Greyhawk proudly wave the banner of heavy metal as they ride across the fields where old heroes like Dio and Manowar and new heroes like Visigoth have valiantly waged war against the seemingly endless hordes of untrve posers for untold aeons. If you choose to follow these mighty warriors into battle, you’ll be treated to 44 minutes of anthemic heavy metal, complete with rousing choruses, ear-worm hooks, and the molten Randy Rhoads meets Paul Gilbert shredding style of one Jesse Berlin. Berlin might literally weigh less than one of my legs, but his enchanted Axe ov Power gives him the stage presence of a fire giant — just check out the band’s nod to Racer X on “R.X.R.O” to feel the heat for yourself. Singer Rev Taylor will be divisive — Ezkaton says the vocals are “very pretty,” while his 9-year-old sister Ellzebub thinks they’re “too dramatic” — but his Jake Rogers (Visigoth)-with-a-King Diamond-falsetto delivery imbues the music with a charming energy. Just take a listen to the embedded “Don’t Wait for the Wizard.” If your mouth doesn’t break into a smile after that, I will personally ignore social distancing guidelines to come to your home and punch it for you.Seattle, Washington is known musically for its grunge scene and the legendary Jimi Hendrix. However, metal masters GREYHAWK are putting Seattle on the map once more. Cross the threshold into another realm. A land of fantasy, dragons and wizards with Keepers Of The Flame awaits.

Album:

Working on the news every day, I have to admit, mostly I do not pay attention to each band. Time is precious, so working on it, I hear only the beginning of the song the bands are promoting, and rarely are those who can catch my attention. When they do, they deserve a review. One of those bands is Grayhawk.At the first listen, they sound like a German band that travelled back in the eighties. Another reason to write a review. And the most important is maybe the vocalist, Rev Taylor, who sounds like Jake Rogers’s twin brother. And finally, the whole album reminds me a lot of Visigoth. Since I have never heard about the band before, in order to write a proper review, I had to listen to the previous album “Keepers of the Flame”. Yes, that’s it! They are the keepers of the metal flame!“Thunderheart” is the second full length that will be released on April 2nd via Fighter Records. As the first single, the title song was released, followed by the visualiser. Definitely, here we can say that it would be really easy to mix up Taylor and Rogers. The melody is impressive and infectious, excellent guitar work and very addicting song. It will turn out; the whole album is that way. Wait the 3rd minute and pay attention to vocals. Every goth metal singer could kill for it. Not everyone can sing that way. Either you are extremely gifted, or you are a trained vocalist. Here we have both.The second single “Rock & Roll City” might be a cliche song to some, but in my mind, in my heart, this is just the song that is the core of metal and rock in global. Narrative part gives a special note to the song.

And there’s that old familiar feeling,
When the band begins to play.

And when the drums begin their beating,
All our heart will beat as one…

This is the ode to heavy metal that can stand very close to Saxon’s “Roadies Song” or “And the Bands Played On”.But, to go back and make some order. “Spellstone” is the song that majestically opens the album with its galloping rhythm. Here is obvious that we are dealing with a seriously superb vocalist, but the rest of the band is not far behind. Drum section nails as well as the guitar solos.“Ombria (City of the Night)” changes direction a bit. Although it is a bit slower, it is damn powerful lyrically and musically. In the voice you can feel the sadness, and in the overall musical experience, you can feel the nostalgic sound that always brings me back to the golden days of heavy metal.“Steadfast” is a true epic song in which the drum solo stands out and steals the listener’s attention, leaving great guitar work and even excellent vocal performance in the dust. “Sacrifice Of Steel” kills with guitar intro, and that is what I like on this album. It is full of surprises, unexpected twists and turns. Choir brings back some nostalgic memories, takes me back to the time when I was fascinated with Running Wild. Of course, this song has nothing to do with RW, but those choir parts at first associate me with the band. With a killer guitar intro, powerful choir parts, nailing drum parts, in the “Sacrifice of Steel” some might recognize a bit of Manowar influence, too although the similar choir parts might be heard on past two Hammer King’s albums. But do not compare it with anything and anyone, just let the song play, run through your veins and enjoy a masterfully performed musical game. Hats off!“The Last Mile” again demonstrates the guitar skills, pounding drums, melody and rhythm once again proves that we are dealing here with an amazing band whose opus is focused on the glory days of heavy metal. The choir once again gives a special stamp to the overall experience of not only the song but the entire album. “The Last Mile” with pounding rhythm is made for the live performances when the band seeks for the interaction with the fans. In my head I can clearly see metalheads with fists in the air in ecstasy. When the choir interferes, what else can you do than to sway and let the rhythm lead you.As the previous songs were a bit slower, “Back in the Fight”, as its name reveals, brings the energy back. Back in the fight, ready for action… Back in the fight, the time has come to… And this is once again the fine sample of 80ies sound.Greyhawk saved the best song to close the album, “The Golden Candle”. Absolute dominance of the vocals is what is absolutely expected from a trained singer.The band declares themselves as a Seattle band. But from the beginning I was suspicious. First, the accent. Although I thought it might be German, researching a bit I found out Rev is from New Mexico, studied in Scotland and suddenly I could understand absolutely everything about the band… Its name, subject matter, influences…Although Seattle is always referred to as grunge, and Nirvana will always be the first association on it, when it comes to metal the new trademark should be Grayhawk!

Line Up:

Rev Taylor - Vocals (2017-present)
Rob Steinway - Guitars (2023-present) - See also: Glyph, Hjelvik, ex-Inquinok, ex-Shaded Enmity, ex-Skelator, ex-Somnae (live), ex-Funeral Age, ex-Evangelist, ex-Fallen Angels, ex-In Memorium
Jesse Berlin - Guitars (2016-present) - See also: Archmage
Darin Wall - Bass (2016-present) - See also: 88 Mile Trip, Entropia, Skelator, Vantera (Pantera tribute), ex-Aggression, ex-Mecha Messiah, ex-Stiff Valentine, ex-Saints in Hell (Judas Priest tribute) (live)
Nate Butler - Drums (2017-present)

Tracklist:

01. Spellstone 04:07
02. Ombria (City of the Night) 05:14
03. Thunderheart 04:19
04. Rock & Roll City 04:26
05. Steadfast 06:34
06. Sacrifice of Steel 04:44
07. The Last Mile 05:53
08. Back in the Fight 03:52
09. The Golden Candle 05:29

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 2 neregistrovaní