Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 128 mb

Bio:

Lethal Fate is a heavy metal band formed in Livadia, Greece, in 2018. Their debut album "Argonauts" was released in November 30th, 2023.

Album:

Great Heavy Metal debut album released on November 30, 2023.Debut album for Lethal Fate from Livadia, who make the first step of their recording career presenting us nine compositions of 55+ minutes duration. The band moves in the paths of classic heavy metal, without missing from their compositions elements of the epic power sound, while in some parts there is also an aura of Symphony X / Fates Warning.Argonauts is an album that contains many beautiful things. So we have the thunderous Running Wild opening with "Breaking the Chains", the pure heavy side with songs like "Knight of the Dunes" and "Edge Of Madness". "Lost in The Night" gave me a very nice 80's in your face feel. "Returning Home" carries an enchanting sci fi touch and "Time Of War" is an epic composition with a strong anti-war message.I leave the longer tracks at the end because they have a lot of juice. From the opening legato of "Between Zero & One" we understand that we are dealing with an epic composition. Mid-tempo rhythm, the guitars and bass are galloping. A very interesting theme about society and social isolation. "Sworn To Secrecy" is my favourite composition. An epic journey into a fantastical haunted world. Very nice rhythm and beautiful ideas find their place here, in a very beautiful song.The album closes with the first part of the most famous road trip in Greek mythology. "Argonaut Part 1" is the most ambitious track of the album. Its duration is almost nine and a half minutes and it basically introduces us to the world of the myth of Jason, which means that the band has in mind to complete the story in several songs and judging by the sample they have submitted, I'm looking forward to it.The recording, mixing and production were done at Infected Studios. The beautiful artwork is a work of Nikos Lytras. The band appears very hungry and doesn't let you get bored at all, since there are plenty of ideas and changes in the compositions. The leads and solos are thoughtful and substantial, while the vocals step nicely on the melodies and in many parts they reminded me slightly of Dickinson's tone of the last 2-3 albums of the beast.I think the album will be enjoyed by all metal fans, and there are plenty of excellent moments that are uplifting. And in case the listener gives it a listen, they will discover hidden gems in many parts of it.

Line-Up:

Jim Stournaras - Vocals - See also: Concrete Force
Chris Panagotas - Drums

Production:

All music and lyrics by Lethal Fate
Recorded, mixed and produced at Infected Studios, Greece
Artwork by Nikos Lytras

Tracklist:

01. Breaking the Chains 04:27
02. Knight of the Dunes 05:03
03. Edge of Madness 05:59
04. Sworn to Secrecy 08:32
05. Lost in the Night 04:55
06. Between Zero and One 07:47
07. Returning Home 04:57
08. Time for War 04:50
09. Argonauts, Pt. 1 09:20

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 53 neregistrovaných