Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

Graywitch is a heavy metal band based in Thessaloniki, Greece. It was formed in Nicosia, Cyprus in mid-October 2018 by Greek and Cypriot heavy metal enthusiasts.The band’s musical influences span from classic heavy to speed, power and thrash metal. Some bands that inspired Graywitch include classics Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, more hard rock stuff like Whitesnake and Motorhead, extend to power metallers Helloween, Gamma Ray, Running Wild, and even reach a more aggressive musical style like Slayer and Sepultura.Their lyrical themes take inspiration from folklore tales, historical events, and everyday issues dealt in life.In Summer 2020 they hit the Infected Studios to record their debut album. The album was ready in February 2021, leading to a release deal with Sleaszy Riders Records.

Album:

The heavy metal album of the year!Comes with a lovely artwork and hits-like songs!!!Graywitch is a heavy metal band based in Thessaloniki, Greece. It was formed in Nicosia, Cyprus in mid-October 2018 by Greek and Cypriot heavy metal enthusiasts. The band's musical influences span from classic heavy to speed, power and thrash metal. The band prepared their debut album "Rise Of The Witch" and got in touch with Sleaszy Rider. An agreement came directly between both parties. As the label is thrilled with the sound and the music of Graywitch! "Rise Of The Witch" is a hammer, an absolute heavy metal hymn, the soundtrack of our entire lifes! Influenced from bands like Running Wild, Helloween, Gamma Ray, Iron Maiden, Savatage, King Diamond and many more, but filtered under their own style

Line-Up:

Tato Pastor (vocals)
Hernan Nori (guitar)
Lucas Conforti (guitar)
José Alaluf (bass)
Ulises Koch (drums)

Produced by: tbd
Engineered by: Lucas Conforti
Mixed by : Lucas Conforti
Mastered by: Lucas Conforti

Tracklist:

01. Night Demons (04:38)
02. Midnight Metal Queen (05:02)
03. Metalhead (04:37)
04. Heavy Metal Life (04:50)
05. Old Salt (04:26)
06. My Comrade (08:26)
07. The Rise (06:42)
08. Witch of the Damned (04:51)
09. Where Are You Baby (04:59)
10. Realms of the Unseen (07:47)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Graywitch (GREECE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 02 Feb 2024, 06:36

Graywitch - Children Of Gods (2024)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2024 (Sleaszy Rider SRL Records)
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 120 mb

Bio:

Graywitch is a heavy metal band based in Thessaloniki, Greece. It was formed in Nicosia, Cyprus in mid-October 2018 by Greek and Cypriot heavy metal enthusiasts.The band’s musical influences span from classic heavy to speed, power and thrash metal. Some bands that inspired Graywitch include classics Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, more hard rock stuff like Whitesnake and Motorhead, extend to power metallers Helloween, Gamma Ray, Running Wild, and even reach a more aggressive musical style like Slayer and Sepultura.Their lyrical themes take inspiration from folklore tales, historical events, and everyday issues dealt in life.In Summer 2020 they hit the Infected Studios to record their debut album. The album was ready in February 2021, leading to a release deal with Sleaszy Riders Records.

Album:

That’s what happens if you put your faith to a band; you have a big, kind-of smirky grin on your face, pleased and happy for their success, thinking “I told you so!”.Well, it’s reasonable to think that I cannot know if GRAYWITCH will actually make a success with their new album but they have ALREADY accomplished the main goal of this second work of theirs; “Children of Gods” is a MUCH BETTER album than its predecessor. Thus, I think that the bet is won – and in my opinion, there were so much at stake because GRAYWITCH had to make a lot of changes to improve as a band.Their debut, “Rise of the Witch”, released in 2021, has been an overall good album but everyone could see some weaknesses. I saw them too, myself – they were mainly of stylistic inconsistency. However, there was something in the creative force driving the band that showed real talent and potentials. They had to become more focused, work harder and take some daring artistic decisions in order to make a solid come-back but I really believed that if given a second chance, they would surprise us positively.So, when I write about GRAYWITCH’s success, I mean that they DID go through all the self-reflection and soul-searching needed to build on, they DID manage to gather the strength and courage to finally hit the studio anew, almost from the start, and yes, they DID return with an EXCELLENT sophomore album that totally keeps them in the game – CONGRATULATIONS, guys, your perseverance has paid off!Of course, it must be mentioned that GRAYWITCH aren’t the same anymore – both figuratively and literally.First of all, the line-up has changed quite a lot although they still remain a Greek-Cypriot metal alliance with a guitar trio. Spyros Vlachopoulos and Dino Lassis (ex-vocalist) are the only remaining members of “Rise of the Witch” and together with Lampros Stefou they share the band’s guitar playing. Jim Ravikalis on bass and Vaggelis Kanavitsados on drums make up the main rhythm section and the group’s new singer is George Papadopoulos – to have a more seasoned vocalist has been a wise choice indeed!Another significant change is in GRAYWITCH’s style. I think that it would be pretty legit to be now referred to as an epic heavy/power band since they clearly shifted towards that direction – not only their lyrical themes take inspiration from folklore tales, historical events and mythology but their sound is more dynamic and anthemic. From intro “Overture to Olympus” and opening track “Children of Gods” to “Odysseus” and “Holy Lands” that follow, we face an impressive barrage of euro-power epicness reminding HELLOWEEN, BLIND GUARDIAN, GAMMA RAY and RUNNING WILD.Hard rock stuff and NWOBHM generic hooks are THANKFULLY gone for good! If you compare “Metalhead” to “The One”, “Heavy Metal Life” to “Immortals” and “Where Are You Baby” to “Swansong” you’ll understand IMMEDIATELY why “Children of Gods” is WAY SUPERIOR to “Rise of the Witch”.Yes, it’s true: GRAYWITCH evolved and expanded in the best way possible, bringing out a classy, compact album, so enjoyable to listen to from start to finish! I dare to say that they can now be counted among the great Hellenic epic metal forces. “God of War” and “Over the Red Sky” are two more examples of fine songwriting, full of passion and inspiration. Dan Baune and Jimmy Sinner both participate in “God of War” with marvelous guitar solos while Grigoris Langouvardos and Eleni Langouvardou play the violins heard in the album and Vasiliki Erotokritou offers once again her amazing soprano voice – she has been a guest musician in the band’s debut as well.Finally, the bonus cut in the tracklist is the orchestral version of “Swansong” and it’s absolutely ideal as an epilogue.GRAYWITCH are back and they nailed it! Well, I TOLD YOU SO, didn’t I? “Children of Gods” will be released on February 2nd by Sleaszy Rider on limited edition CD.

Line-Up:

George Papadopoulos - Vocals - See also: Liaison Decay, ex-Stendor, ex-Power Crue
Dino Nassis - Vocals (lead), Piano (2018-2023), Guitars (2023-present)
Lampros Stefou - Guitars
Spyros Vlachopoulos - Guitars, Vocals (backing), Orchestration (2018-present) - See also: ex-Wolverine, ex-Out of the Lair
Dimitris Ravikalis - Bass
Vaggelis Kanavitsados - Drums - See also: ex-Astral Crossing, In Memory., ex-Madrake, ex-Resistance

+ guests:

Dan Baune (Devil’s Train, Lost Sanctuary, Monument, Calatrilloz, Day40, Fractera Eden): Guitar solo on “God of War”
Jimmy Sinner Tairidis (Everflow, Anxiety, Divine Requiem): Guitar solo on “God of War”
Grigoris Langouvardos: Violins
Eleni Langouvardou: Violins
Vasiliki Erotokritou: Female Vocals

Production:

Album Front Cover Illustrations by Psyclone Artcore
Booklet Design, layout & back cover by Vaggelis Kanavitsados
Band Logo by Psyclone Artcore
Executive Producer: Tolis G. Palantzas/Sleaszy Rider SRL

Tracklist:

01. Overture to Olympus 01:12
02. Children of Gods 03:47
03. Odysseus 04:29
04. Holy Lands 06:17
05. The One 07:40
06. Immortals 06:15
07. Swansong 03:18
08. God of War 06:42
09. Over the Red Sky 07:23
10. Swansong (Orchestral) 03:21

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 66 neregistrovaných