Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 95 mb

Bio:

Since the birth of the new millenium German band AMPLIFIRE cultivated Heavy Metal in an old fashioned 80s style and became an unique show act over the years. With classic elements such as screaming falsetto voices, large-scale guitar solos and galloping Bass AMPLIFIRE pay respect to the great metal heroes such as Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Saxon or the early Metallica and cast those influences into an original metal alloy in the large AMPLIFIRE melting furnace. If you're into Oldschool Metal: don't look any further!Are you looking for a band that pays homage to the latest trends? Then you're definitely banging in front of the wrong stage with AMPLIFIRE. Because the four men from the Baden metropolis of Karlsruhe have written down straight oldschool heavy metal on their banners that blow in the wind, mercilessly exploiting the clichés of the glorious 80s. With classic elements such as screeching head voices, large-scale guitar solos and galloping bass, the great metal heroes such as Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Saxon or early Metallica are stylistically held in honour and cast into an independent metal alloy in the great AMPLIFIRE furnace. But as they say so aptly in Baden: "schwätze kann ma viel" - so AMPLIFIRE back up these big words with new hard tones in the form of their now fifth studio album with the programmatic title "Bloodbath Revolution". Nine new metal hits forged in iron increase the cardiac beat rate of the inclined oldschool metal fan and ensure a good mood at every well-tempered hard & heavy party. And so that the revolution is not only of a musical nature, the brand-new video for the album opener "The Abbot In Black" also offers a visual treat - in true Edgar Wallace black-and-white style, of course.

Album:

For a better understanding of my evaluation, a short episode from the past: I still remember well the years when I "discovered" very classic bands at flea markets or our local fish market. You rummage around between dug-up sleeves and the band logos and cover motifs serve as orientation, as well as the individual song titles, with corresponding (as they say today) "trigger words". That's how I first came into contact with bands like High Tension, Renegade or Stormwitch.I was spontaneously reminded of these times when I heard the first sounds of the Karlsruhe band "Amplifire", which was completely unknown to me until then, because for once the info text for this work keeps its promise very well. You can also partly compare the bands mentioned or even greats like Judas Priest and Co.With "Bloodbath Revolution", the guys already present their fifth record and if the older works offer just as solid Heavy Metal, there is urgent homework for me to catch up on. The sound is wonderfully classically oriented, but still presses transparently and fat on the auricles. Traditionally held in mid-tempo, the opener "The Abott in Black" inspires me especially with its catchiness, the polyphonic chorus and especially with the voice of the frontman, who immediately made me think of Heavy Load and Diamond Head. Add to that a cleanly played and well-timed solo and the desire for "more" is ignited.With "Heavy Metal Dynamite" you could now expect a neckbreaker, but you get another stomper that would also suit Axxis, especially regarding the riff and the hooks in the chorus. The following "Geronimo" with its "Heyo" choruses, on the other hand, would have fit wonderfully on Saxon's underrated "Dogs of War" album and I have to pull myself together not to pay homage to every single song now.Only this much: With rockers like the grandiose "Wild Days Of Thunder" and "Inferno" there are also a few somewhat faster tracks, but the rest is rather performed at a moderate tempo, which I personally like very much. Only the comparison with "old Metallica" I can only guess in rudiments in the longest track "Macbeth", which is then also the most complex.Conclusion: If you like your old-school heavy metal straightforward, catchy and rousing, you can't get past the new Amplifire work. The album not only catches your ear immediately, it also leaves you with that certain feeling. That pleasant tingling sensation that specifically tempts you to listen to the whole thing again as soon as the opportunity arises. For me, an absolute full service.

Line Up:

Simon Axe - Vocals (?-2010, 2014-present)
Björn Walter - Bass
Stefan "Coach" Kunz - Guitars
Günter Jäger - Drums

Tracklist:

01. The Abbot in Black 04:43
02. Heavy Metal Dynamite 03:48
03. Geronimo 05:30
04. Wild Days of Thunder 04:23
05. Giants in the Sky 03:54
06. Macbeth 07:25
07. Inferno 03:22
08. Last Men Standing 03:51
09. Bloodbath Revolution 03:57

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 62 neregistrovaných