Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Spirits Of Fire (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 30 Okt 2023, 12:53

Spirits Of Fire - Spirits Of Fire (Japan Edition) (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 213 mb

Bio:

Frontiers Music is known for building new bands/projects featuring musicians of outstanding quality and who come from unique backgrounds. After an intense brainstorming session, a dream team of renowned metal musicians including Tim "Ripper" Owens (ex-Judas Priest, Iced Earth), Chris Caffery (Savatage, Trans-Siberian Orchestra), Steve DiGiorgio (Testament, Death) and Mark Zonder (ex-Fates Warning, Warlord) was born and put together under the direction of renowned L.A. based producer Roy Z (Bruce Dickinson, Halford, Tribe Of Gypsies). Called Spirits Of Fire (after the title of one of their songs), the band has completed work on their debut album. The music can best be described as classic Priest meets Savatage.Guitarist Chris Caffery on his influences for the record and working with Roy Z: "My influences for writing on this record were the bands that we were and are still in! I wanted to write songs that Judas Priest, Savatage, Testament and Fates Warning fans would like. But I wanted them to have a personality of their own as well. To give it a vibe that was Spirits Of Fire! I grew up listening to Judas Priest and spent 30 plus years working with Jon Oliva and Paul O'Neill with Savatage and TSO, many years playing Criss' music. These influences for me came naturally, especially because I'm a fan of all of our bands! This was the first time that I ever worked with Roy and it was so much fun. I have been a huge fan of his work for a long time. He's written music, played on and produced some of my favourite metal albums ever. He had a difficult job bringing this all together and I can't think of anyone that would have been a better producer and co-worker for this album!"."I always just sing to the song, whatever I feel it should be. It's like a character thing! I like layers! This music is really perfect for me and in my natural wheel house. I like to sing all over the place and change it up and this all happens on this album. This is just the start of an amazing band, I mean the sky is the limit and I actually can't wait to record the next album, because this one is so great and perfect", says vocalist Tim "Ripper" Owens.Drummer Mark Zonder adds about his playing and writing process: "I am the kind of player that plays what I think fits best with the music. With Spirits Of Fire, the music was more aggressive and hard hitting which I really liked. Again, I tried to be very mindful of the song and the vocals, but tried to add parts that were interesting and creative for the listener."

Album:

Spirits of Fire are an intense new Heavy Metal supergroup featuring the brilliance of Savatage/Trans-Siberian Orchestra Guitarist Chris Caffery, Testament/Death Bassist Steve Di Giorgio, ex-Fates Warning/Warlord Drummer Mark Zonder, and ex-Judas Priest Vocalist, the great Tim “Ripper” Owens. One of several new Metal albums this year, Spirits of Fire are slated to release their self-titled debut album, Spirits of Fire, on Friday, February 22, 2019, thanks to the good people at Frontiers Music S.R.L.Classic Metal for 2019, Owens, Caffrey, Di Giorgio, and Zonder formulate a band of four superb musicians. A renowned front-man, Owens is widely known for his screaming vocal stylings that made late 1990s/early 2000s Judas Priest albums, 1997’s Jugulator and 2001’s Demolition, scare the heck out of anyone who dared to press play on their CD player. Nowadays, Owens is busy with bands like Dio Disciples, and even shares the mic alongside Vocalists Harry “The Tyrant” Conklin and Sean “The Hell Destroyer” Peck in another new supergroup, the Three Tremors, who just released their own debut album on January 18th.As for Caffrey, the legendary axeman of Savatage continues his immensely successful run in the Christmas themed Trans-Siberian Orchestra, putting his remarkable talent on display for sold-out audiences around the globe. A frightening rhythm section, Di Giorgio has rattled the bass for some of Heavy Metal and Death Metal’s finest, from Iced Earth to Obituary and his current stint in Testament. Last but not least, Zonder is the founding drummer in Los Angeles, California’s Warlord. In addition, Zonder also performed with Progressive Metal veterans Fates Warning from 1988-2005. A third chapter, Zonder now gifts his all-around percussion skills to Spirits of Fire. Not to be forgotten, the recording process for Spirits of Fire was graced by prominent California based Producer Roy Z. (Bruce Dickinson, Halford, Tribe Of Gypsies).All this seasoned expertise between these Metal warriors, it is clear that Spirits of Fire is not just any supergroup thrown together for the sake of making an album. No, after listening to the band’s debut, Metal fans will recognize ballsy, true to heart, well thought out songwriting. Epical, Spirits of Fire is made up of eleven tracks featuring several songs which harken back to the lost days of long Heavy Metal pieces ranging from six to seven minutes or more. That in mind, to fans starving for new bands influenced by old-school Metal, you will starve no more.The first single, “Light Speed Marching,” opens Spirits of Fire with a substantial display of dynamic, sinister Speed/Thrash Metal guitar. This track will bring fans back to classic Tim “Ripper” Owens’ Judas Priest, as his vocals fit the band like a puzzle. Ready for war, “Temple of the Soul” harnesses a groove that takes the band into battle with Heavy Metal as their weapon.Devious, “All Comes Together” ushers in the band’s onymous calling card, “Spirits of Fire,” forking over Caffrey’s flashy opening guitar riffs and a jarring chorus. As the probing nature of “It’s Everywhere” chases down its prey, “A Game” sees Spirits of Fire deliver a slow yet edgy groove layered with muddy and swampy riffs. Saying it all, tracks like “Stand and Fight” and “Meet Your End” make good segues for the pleasing stop-and-go rhythm of “Never To Return,” where the band channel the mood of legends like Queensrÿche, Mötley Crüe, and Dio.Nearing the end, Spirits of Fire culminates via two dramatic numbers. On “The Path,” Spirits of Fire play a mellow first three minutes before the track picks up to uncover a fascinating story. Before fading to black, “Alone in the Darkness” is a somber cut symbolizing the anxiety of pain and the challenge to rise above and move on.At the end of the day, Spirits of Fire are a striking Heavy Metal quartet to be taken very seriously. Not one song on Spirits of Fire sounds like it was placed on the album as a filler. Having said that, the entire band shines with songwriting talent as they all draw inspiration from their main bands. Savatage fans will especially be able to hear Caffrey’s writing and influence throughout the album. After absorbing Spirits of Fire, Metal fans should easily be in unison with the album’s alluring vocals, blistering guitar, punishing rhythms, and the diverse layers of choruses and bridges which totally consume the mind. For these reasons,

Line-Up:

Tim "Ripper" Owens - vocals
Chris Caffery - guitar
Steve DiGiorgio -bass
Mark Zonder - drums

Tracklist:

01. Light Speed Marching
02. Temple Of The Soul
03. All Comes Together
04. Spirits Of Fire
05. It’s Everywhere
06. A Game
07. Stand And Fight
08. Meet Your End
09. Never To Return
10. The Path
11. Alone In The Darkness
12. It’s Everywhere (Acoustic Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Light Speed Marching" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Spirits Of Fire (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 30 Okt 2023, 12:54

Spirits Of Fire - Embrace The Unknown (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 152 mb

Bio:

Frontiers Music is known for building new bands/projects featuring musicians of outstanding quality and who come from unique backgrounds. After an intense brainstorming session, a dream team of renowned metal musicians including Tim "Ripper" Owens (ex-Judas Priest, Iced Earth), Chris Caffery (Savatage, Trans-Siberian Orchestra), Steve DiGiorgio (Testament, Death) and Mark Zonder (ex-Fates Warning, Warlord) was born and put together under the direction of renowned L.A. based producer Roy Z (Bruce Dickinson, Halford, Tribe Of Gypsies). Called Spirits Of Fire (after the title of one of their songs), the band has completed work on their debut album. The music can best be described as classic Priest meets Savatage.Guitarist Chris Caffery on his influences for the record and working with Roy Z: "My influences for writing on this record were the bands that we were and are still in! I wanted to write songs that Judas Priest, Savatage, Testament and Fates Warning fans would like. But I wanted them to have a personality of their own as well. To give it a vibe that was Spirits Of Fire! I grew up listening to Judas Priest and spent 30 plus years working with Jon Oliva and Paul O'Neill with Savatage and TSO, many years playing Criss' music. These influences for me came naturally, especially because I'm a fan of all of our bands! This was the first time that I ever worked with Roy and it was so much fun. I have been a huge fan of his work for a long time. He's written music, played on and produced some of my favourite metal albums ever. He had a difficult job bringing this all together and I can't think of anyone that would have been a better producer and co-worker for this album!"."I always just sing to the song, whatever I feel it should be. It's like a character thing! I like layers! This music is really perfect for me and in my natural wheel house. I like to sing all over the place and change it up and this all happens on this album. This is just the start of an amazing band, I mean the sky is the limit and I actually can't wait to record the next album, because this one is so great and perfect", says vocalist Tim "Ripper" Owens.Drummer Mark Zonder adds about his playing and writing process: "I am the kind of player that plays what I think fits best with the music. With Spirits Of Fire, the music was more aggressive and hard hitting which I really liked. Again, I tried to be very mindful of the song and the vocals, but tried to add parts that were interesting and creative for the listener."

Album:

Heavy metallers Spirits Of Fire have announced their return with new vocalist Fabio Lione (Angra, Rhapsody), who joins original members Chris Caffery, Steve DiGiorgio and Mark Zonder on their second album "Embrace The Unknown". Produced by Aldo Lonobile (Secret Sphere, Archon Angel, Sweet Oblivion), "Embrace The Unknown" sees Spirits Of Fire picking up where they left off on their debut, with Caffery's skillful songwriting and fiery fretwork leading the charge.Heavy metal supergroup Spirits Of Fire first formed in 2017, released the first single in late 2018 and unleashed a debut album in February 2019. Originally formed by Chris Caffery (Savatage, Trans-Siberian Orchestra), Steve DiGiorgio (Testament, Death, etc.), Mark Zonder (ex-Fates Warning, Warlord) and Tim "Ripper" Owens (ex-Judas Priest), the band's self-titled debut was met with fan and critical praise upon its release. As it approaches two years since its release, Spirits Of Fire is now set to return with a new album "Embrace The Unknown", that sees renowned Italian metal vocalist Fabio Lione taking over frontman duties for the band. Production this time comes courtesy of Aldo Lonobile, whose recent work on releases by Archon Angel featuring Zak Stevens, Sweet Oblivion featuring Geoff Tate and his own band, Secret Sphere, makes him the perfect fit for the band.Once again, the band worked on a set of songs that were primarily put together by Caffery, with Lione and Lonobile adding their own touches to Caffery's stellar songs. The final result sees a killer musical output that continues in the vein of 'classic Priest meets Savatage' sound that the band has pursued since their formation. With Caffery's renowned guitar playing, the undeniable power of the rhythm section of DiGiorgio and Zonder and the world class vocals of Lione, "Embrace The Unknown" sees Spirits Of Fire pushing its sonic stamp further and further. From the biting riffage of the charging opener "Embrace The Unknown", the band is firing on all cylinders and prepared to appease the heavy metal gods.Spirits Of Fire is built to deliver classic in-your-face heavy metal and the guys have accomplished that goal on every level on "Embrace The Unknown". From Lione's soaring vocals to Caffery's guitar pyrotechnics to the propulsive and crushing rhythms of DiGiorgio and Zonder, the performances are stellar from beginning to end. There is no shortage of memorable, metal hymns to raise your fist and bang your head to on this all killer, no filler metal journey.

Line-Up:

Fabio Lione - vocals - See also: Angra, Eternal Idol, Lione / Conti, Spirits of Fire, Turilli / Lione Rhapsody, ex-Salvator, ex-Symmetry, ex-Athena, ex-Hollow Haze, ex-Labÿrinth, ex-Magic Kingdom, ex-Rhapsody of Fire, ex-Vision Divine, ex-Kamelot (live), ex-J. Storm, ex-Vision
Christopher Caffery - guitar
Steve DiGiorgio - bass
Mark Zonder - drums

Tracklist:

01. A Second Chance
02. Resurrection
03. Wildest Dreams
04. Into The Mirror
05. Embrace The Unknown
06. My Confession
07. Sea Of Change
08. Shapes Of A Fragile Mind
09. Hearts In The Sand
10. House Of Pain
11. Remember My Name
12. Out In The Rain

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 38 neregistrovaných