Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Attractive Chaos (FRA/ITA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 20 Apr 2023, 06:18

Attractive Chaos - The Fire Between Us (EP) (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok
Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 124 mb

Bio:

A MELODIC METAL BAND FROM FRANCE AND ITALY.In 2022, Emma Elvaston and Pietro Paolo Lunesu decided to join forces to create Attractive Chaos. They both have a long experience in metal music, and a mutual respect for their respective careers. It was obvious to invite Clément Botz, Emma's musical partner since always, to join in their adventure. Their wish is to merge their universes to create an uninhibited and liberated metal music project.Pietro Paolo, founder of the metal bands Evenflow and Wonders, will bring a resolutely powerc and progressive rock base to the songs. Clément, composer and multi-instrumentalist of Beneath My Sins, will be able to give free rein to his creativity by offering symphonic and electronic arrangements. Their common desire to put the melody back at the heart of the songs, will allow Emma, singer and author of Beneath My Sins to explore her entire vocal palette.

Album:

Attractive Chaos released their debut EP, The Fire Between Us on April 12, 2023, as an independent release. The album was mixed and mastered by Simone Mularoni (Deathless Legacy, Elvenking, Luca Turilli’s Rhapsody, etc). Mickaël Briot of Mythrid Art (Even Flow, In Defilade, Nightmare) created the cover art.Attractive Chaos was formed by vocalist Emma Elvaston (Evolvent, Beneath My Sins) and bassist Pietro Paolo Lunesu (Evenflow, Wonders). Emma’s musical partner and guitarist Clément Botz (Evolvent, Beneath My Sins). Per the press release, “The intricacies of love can consume us, as we lose our sense of reality and our dreams are transformed by the dances of the heart. We spin, bewildered by our ever-changing roles in the passion play. We burn in the flames of desire and freeze in the cold ashes they can leave behind. So many doors to choose from and so many of them lead to nowhere, to a nothingness more powerful than pain. Yet the music never fails to entice and entrance, because behind one of those countless doorways lies a joy and peace supreme; a hand that will unwind the shroud the world has bound you in and allow your light to shine.”The debut EP from Attractive Chaos has a runtime of 28 minutes across six songs. The Fire Between Us explores the wandering, interweaving paths of love and loyalty, desperation and despair. Attactactive Chaos delivers an album with soaring and emotional vocals backed by symphonic melodies. The album is billed for fans of Epica, Amaranth, Delain, and Within Temptation, yet the music is more focused on melody and is not as heavy as these bands. With that said, this is not a bad thing as Attractive Chaos’s sound is different and distinct compared to other symphonic metal bands. Simone Mularoni (Deathless Legacy, Elvenking, Luca Turilli’s Rhapsody, etc) did a wonderful job of mixing and mastering a well-balanced sound.“Before You Hit The Ground” is the heaviest song on the EP with a touch of chunky and progressive guitar riffs. The first single off of the EP, “Come to Me” is a very uplifting midtempo rocker. “As You Are” and “The Storm” are both mid-tempo rockers that infuse elements of progressive rock. “Won and Lost” is a very dynamic song fusing Symphonic Rock with Pop Melodies and backing vocals. Mario Del Rio Escobedo (Erszebeth, The Dark Star Calling, Alia Tempora), is a guest vocalist on “The Storm” and the ballad “Still Here”. “Still Here” features Mario singing portions of the chorus in Italian opposite Emma singing in English. This reviewer is not a big fan of ballads but it must be said that this song is beautifully done and unique.Attractive Chaos’s debut EP has done a good job of standing out from other established acts in the Symphonic Metal genre yet may be too melodic or soft for some fans of the genre. In a world that is full of doom and gloom, it is refreshing to hear music that can be emotional and uplifting.

Line-Up:

Emma Elvaston - Vocals - See also: Beneath My Sins, ex-Evolvent, ex-Blackdawn
Clément Botz - Guitars, Vocals - See also: Beneath My Sins, ex-Evolvent
Pier Paolo Lunesu - Bass, Vocals - See also: Even Flow, Wonders
Thomas Calegari – Drums

Tracklist:

01. Before You Hit the Ground 05:26
02. Won & Lost 04:43
03. Come to Me 04:48
04. Still Here 03:51
05. As You Are 04:55
06. The Storm 04:19

+ Video "Won & Lost" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných