Merciless Law (CHILE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Dec 2022, 14:56

Merciless Law - Troops Of Steel (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022 (Stormspell Records Edition)
Style : Heavy Metal , Speed Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 113 mb

Bio:

Heavy / Speed Metal band from Los Ángeles, Chile.Merciless Law are a speed metal band from Chile releasing their debut album ‘Troops Of Steel’ in 2022.

Album:

Great debut album.This band has serious potential.If they get the right producer, I think they could become pretty big. Not Van Halen big but I could see them doing festivals and big clubs/small arenas. Good luck! I’m looking forward to hearing your music in the future!The album was produced, mixed and mastered by Cederick Forsberg from Blazon Stone.Artwork by Mina Walkure from Kramp.As a bibliophile that enjoys reading Chilean writers such as Roberto Bolaño, Pablo Neruda, Roberto Brodsky and Luis Sepúlveda I was expecting Merciless Law debut with complete goodwill. But good news was still coming before I heard one single note from the record. The album was produced, mixed and mastered by Cederick Forsberg from Blazon Stone. (What the fuck, I should probably send the album to Giak to review it!) As a great fanatic of Blazon Stone and Rocka Rollas I knew inside me that the guys from Bio Bio had all the package to make Forseberg to help them.Pancho Ireland the Chilean mastermind behind Merciless Law is a small god. The guitarist and vocalist of the band has a great talent as a composer and his music project if he manages to create a steady line-up and get as much help he can from outsiders (producer, manager, other band members that also compose music) he can really make a huge career (always in the restricted limits the sub-genre he plays allows it).“Troops of Steel” is a perfect example that a high-class Heavy / Speed /Power Metal. Great guitars, speedy up-tempo rhythms and explosive solos. The vocal lines will bring in mind Cederick Forsberg but it doesn’t sound annoying at all. The songs are well crafted and well executed while I can hear many early Helloween elements here and there from Walls of Jericho era, a plethora of later (“Painkiller” and beyond) Judas Priest influence in the guitars and a Running Wild feeling in the whole album in its entirety.Highlights: “Blinded” which can work as a single easily, “The Street Fighter” with the Priest intro riff, “Victims of War” and “There’s No Super Heroes”. I chose them probably ‘cause all the above have this charming Teutonic aura that I love…

Line Up:

Pancho Ireland - Vocals & Guitars

production:

Cederick Forsberg: Producer
Mina Walkure: Artwork

Tracklist:

01. A New Order (04:06)
02. Blinded (05:22)
03. Wrath (05:06)
04. Victims Of War (05:09)
05. The Street Fighter (05:05)
06. There's No Superheroes (04:26)
07. World Circus (04:54)
08. Troops Of Steel (Fight For Glory) (07:36)
09. Questions (05:53) (Bonus Track)
10. Gods of War (06:18) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Merciless Law (CHILE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Dec 2022, 14:59

Merciless Law - The Holy Company (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022 (Limited Edition)
Style : Heavy Metal , Speed Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 89 mb

Bio:

Heavy / Speed Metal band from Los Ángeles, Chile.

Album:

Great second album.The Holy Company is the sophomore Merciless Law's album, released on December 7th, just nine months after the release of their debut album, Troops Of Steel.Sophomore album, worshipping at the altar of 80's Teutonic Power/Speed Metal. Recommended for fans of early Helloween, Chroming Rose, Scanner, Mania, Angel Dust, Rage, Grave Digger.The goofy cover artwork makes this sophomore outing look like some long-lost 80s thrash gem but inside this album leans to a slightly more power metal surge, although there are thrashy elements alongside traditional chimes too.Merciless Law is the work of Chilean musician Pancho Ireland who has a fiery set of pipes on him and with this outing he’s carved another batch of rollicking, rattling heavy metal tunes only slightly let down by the programmed drums. But look beyond the lack of fills etc. and you’ll be rewarded with a storming eight track affair which, believe it or not, is the second full-length released this year!I guess you could say this is fun yet powerful metal, and one has to be impressed with Pancho’s axe work as he throws crisp riffs at you alongside devilish soloing. Opener ‘Fly’ hammers like melodious thrash, ‘Shout’ brims with fiery menace, and ‘The Undying Fire’ is a molten slab of galloping metal paying homage to the 80s. The same can be said for the excellent ‘Warmakers’ although there’s extra dollops of pace with this one, while the title track and ‘Soul Eater’ once again showcase the axe work of Pancho.Having not been previously familiar with Pancho Ireland’s work, The Holy Company comes as quite a pleasant surprise mostly due to its energy and fire. If you’re looking for consistently upbeat heavy metal then look no further than this wholesome batch of exuberant tunes.

CD FEATURES:
• Sophomore album
• 8-page booklet with info, lyrics, photos.
• Cover Artwork by Yannick Bouchard
• Guest appearance by Cederick Forsberg
• Limited to 500 copies worldwide

For fans of early Helloween, Chroming Rose, Scanner, Mania, Angel Dust, Rage, Grave Digger.

Line Up:

Pancho Ireland: Vocals & Guitars

production:

Pancho Ireland (Vocals, guitars and bass)
Second solo on Shout! by Cederick Forsberg
Produced, recorded and mixed by Pancho Ireland
Mastered by Pablo González at Traumacustik studios
Arwork by Yannick Bouchard
Booklet design and layout by Mumintroll
Photos by Yohn Heredia
All lyrics written by Pancho Ireland
Music written by Pancho Ireland,
except Shout! written by Pancho Ireland and Cederick Forsberg

Tracklist:

01. Fly 04:04
02. Shout! 04:14
03. A Matter of Skin 03:55
04. The Undying Fire 03:55
05. Merciless Law 04:52
06. Warmarkers 04:52
07. The Holy Company (Genti di muerti) 05:07
08. Soul Eater 07:01

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných