Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 109 mb

Bio:

Just four dudes playing Heavy Metal. Located in South Germany in Göppingen.First album "FirePhoenix" is coming up 2022.

Album:

Debut full-lenhth album.In the run-up to this review, we had a very entertaining correspondence with Nick, who also quickly provided me with all the files I needed. But when I asked him about the band's history, he only said "we just met and then played together". And since our IT-crack in the SYLB-team, who has good contact to Firephoenix, confirmed this, I take it for granted.For about three years the quartet has been holding up the flag for Power Metal, and even if the guys still seem quite youthful, they are definitely no longer green behind the musical ears. They have already been able to gain some experience in other bands, e.g. Stormwitch, Palace or Shred Attack. This experience, combined with a tremendous joy of playing, can be heard on the album. The album Firephoenix will be released on 11 November. Then power metal/glam metal fans can go wild over the playing time of about 47 minutes. By the way, you can also do that live on the same day at Kaminwerk Memmingen, where Firephoenix will be supporting Gravestone and will certainly celebrate the album release.Firephoenix already released their video for the album's title track at the beginning of July, and I'm happy to come back to our IT crack Zora. He not only shot, cut and edited the video, but also directed it. Somehow it didn't end up in our editorial schedule, but fortunately we can make up for that now. Because it perfectly translates the musical vision of Firephoenix into moving pictures. Very cool power metal with everything that makes a fan's heart beat much faster and my first favourite right away. Great work by the two guitarists (I love those twin guitar interludes!!), cool riffs, great solos, very tight drumming and a bass that finally doesn't disappear in some sound mush. And with André they have a singer who not only masters the somewhat higher vocal range here, but also presents himself very variably. The fact that he looks a bit like a younger brother of Joacim Cans (Hammerfall) fits perfectly into the picture.Also with the following Children Of Utopia, the second of my favourites, the guys present themselves very variable.Here the guitars are silent for a few seconds and André is accompanied only by bass and drums. The variations of the chorus that lead the song to the end are also very cool. My third favourite comes right after that, although I had to close my head cinema first when I heard the song title Pissing Against The Wind, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to stop laughing. Here the boys step on the gas a little more. But with the very next track they prove that they are not only capable of power metal influenced by German metal, but also like to veer off in the direction of glam metal or heavy metal. Nobody's Puppet is the second longest song on the album and, like the following track Dirtbag Discoteque, is a bit slower. Here André is allowed to sing in a somewhat lower register, and he and lead guitarist Nick continue to fight over the coolest riff and the coolest solo.Living The Dream starts with great drumming and also makes my heart beat faster with the great twin guitars that let off steam with very varied riffing. Speaking of "letting off steam", 7 Deadly Sins is just over seven minutes long, so guitar fans will definitely get their money's worth. The quiet bridge is also very nice, during which the seven deadly sins are literally "discussed" in a kind of dialogue. After the longest track comes the shortest. Devil's Darling is not even three minutes long, and the lyrics alone definitely place the song more in Glam than in Power Metal.With the song title Lost In Life I had already feared the "token ballad", but the guys from Firephoenix probably don't feel like ballads. Very cool mix of Power Metal and Glam Metal. Also with the last song of the album Boys Will Be Boys Firephoenix unfortunately don't return to the Power Metal with which they started the album so furiously. But Glam Metal/Heavy Metal fans will get their money's worth once again.

Line Up:

André Grabner - Vocals, Guitars
Nick Berger - Guitars - See also: ex-Palace, ex-Stormwitch
Kevin Beißwenger - Bass (2022-present)
Luca Kubis - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Firephoenix 05:54
02. Children of Utopia 04:10
03. Pissing Against the Wind 02:44
04. Nobody's Puppet 06:21
05. Dirtbag Discoteque 04:37
06. Living the Dream 04:28
07. 7 Deadly Sins 07:06
08. Devil's Darling 02:44
09. Lost in Life 04:39
10. Boys Will Be Boys 04:17

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných