Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Iron Kingdom (CAN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Nov 2022, 11:03

Iron Kingdom - Curse Of The Voodoo Queen (2011)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2011
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 115 mb

Bio:

A Traditional Heavy Metal band from Surrey, B.C. Canada bringing back the classic sounds of 70s and 80s Metal. Inspired by groups such as Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Blind Guardian, The Scorpions,and Rush. This group was formed in 2011 by Chris Osterman, along with Amanda Osterman and Leighton Holmes. Chris brings star power and is an exhilarating guitarist with a wide vocal range that leaves audiences wanting more. Amanda (Chris' sister) has been classically trained, laying the refined beat that sets the dynamic foundation for the group. Bass guitarist Leighton Holmes brings poetically dark lyrics and classic finger style playing that adds to the tight rhythm section. In the fall of 2011 Kenny Kroecher joined the group adding the excitement of duel lead guitars and intricate guitar rhythms that compliment Chris' guitar style. Their debut album 'Curse Of The Voodoo Queen' was released December 14, 2011. Shortly after the release IK was featured on National TV for Canada's Got Talent. Iron Kingdom quickly went back into the studio to record their 2nd full length album titled 'Gates of Eternity' which was released on April 26th 2013. Since then Iron Kingdom has toured through Canada, Western USA and Europe (Including a performance at the Iconic KEEP IT TRUE XVII in Germany) and is now preparing to release not one but two new albums, 'Ride For Glory' their 3rd studio release as well as 'Unleashed At The Kraken (Live In Seattle)' a Live album only available on Vinyl, these two new releases will be available July 30th / 2015. IRON KINGDOM has electrifying stage presence, intricate musical melodies, and the ability to bring back the classic sounds of Traditional Heavy Metal."Do you sometimes wish 1988 was still around! Well 1988 visited me Friday night in the form of a 'new' band, IRON KINGDOM, just real young guys and a beautiful CHICK on drums... They are a TOTAL MUST SEE. You can thank me now. Their live performance made me smile the whole time." -Aimee Stanley

Album:

This album came out late, late in 2011 and although I had heard about this great new band from Surrey, BC I didn’t have the opportunity to check it out until now. Iron Kingdom is a young quartet of true Metal warriors that have put out their debut album CURSE OF THE VOODOO QUEEN.The album looks pretty well done for an independent act. The album cover is eye-catching and a classic ‘metal’ font logo is in place. The package is nice, with lyrics, photos and all that stuff. The album runs 48 minutes and as many albums, it starts with an instrumental intro and finishes with a 10+ epic called ‘Montezuma’. The production is commendable, it sounds good, everything in it’s place and they have captured a nice warm tone, not too sterile or digital.CURSE OF THE VOODOO QUEEN I s really straight ahead Metal without many flourishes. That is not a bad thing, it’s pretty pure to the traditional sound of Metal, which is the bands intended goal as stated on the inside tray of the CD case where it says ‘Hail A Long Forgotten Sound, with Crash Of Steel and Bass Drum Pound’. Although the band does not have an extremely original sound, my regular readers know that is not an issue for me. I’d rather have a well-executed version of the form than something weird just for the sake of being weird. Accordingly, I’m really enjoying this album with it’s fine mix of blazing guitars, pounding drums and soaring vocals. There are some acoustic flourishes, as heard on ‘The Heretic’ and some spoken word bits to add some distinction. Iron Kingdom have a really good early 80’s American Metal sound, bringing comparisons to any number of bands like Medieval Steel, Obsession, Jag Panzer, Virgin Steele, Warlord, Manilla Road and bands of that style.Chris Osterman handles the song-writing, singing and lead guitar. He has some nice solos and his voice sits in the higher range. The lyrics tell tales of True Metal especially a mid-tempo pounder called ‘Legions Of Metal’, a classic anthem if I have ever heard one. Amanda who handles the drums adds some backing vocals at times as well.Iron Kingdom are on of many young Canadian bands that have thankfully, in my mind anyway, avoided the trap of following the trend of the hipster scene, and are not a part of the glut of no name MeloDeath bands, and generic Death Metal bands. They have struck out on their own path doing a sound that is not contemporarily popular (in North America at least) and CURSE OF THE VOODOO QUEEN is a breath of fresh air. We need more albums like this and bands like Iron Kingdom to wave the flag of Metal.

Line Up:

Chris Osterman - Guitar (lead), Vocals (lead) (2011-present)
Leighton Holmes - Bass, Vocals (backing) (2011-present)
Jordan Wright - Guitar
Amanda Osterman - Drums

Tracklist:

01. The Ritual 01:21 instrumental
02. Voodoo Queen 04:23
03. Legions of Metal 06:05
04. Unleash the Kraken 02:29 instrumental
05. The Heretic 05:00
06. From the Ashes 06:27
07. Fired Up 03:11
08. The Nightrider 03:38
09. Lord of the Twilight 02:40
10. Montezuma 13:04

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Iron Kingdom (CAN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Nov 2022, 11:03

Iron Kingdom - Gates Of Eternity (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Size : 137 mb

Bio:

A Traditional Heavy Metal band from Surrey, B.C. Canada bringing back the classic sounds of 70s and 80s Metal. Inspired by groups such as Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Blind Guardian, The Scorpions,and Rush. This group was formed in 2011 by Chris Osterman, along with Amanda Osterman and Leighton Holmes. Chris brings star power and is an exhilarating guitarist with a wide vocal range that leaves audiences wanting more. Amanda (Chris' sister) has been classically trained, laying the refined beat that sets the dynamic foundation for the group. Bass guitarist Leighton Holmes brings poetically dark lyrics and classic finger style playing that adds to the tight rhythm section. In the fall of 2011 Kenny Kroecher joined the group adding the excitement of duel lead guitars and intricate guitar rhythms that compliment Chris' guitar style. Their debut album 'Curse Of The Voodoo Queen' was released December 14, 2011. Shortly after the release IK was featured on National TV for Canada's Got Talent. Iron Kingdom quickly went back into the studio to record their 2nd full length album titled 'Gates of Eternity' which was released on April 26th 2013. Since then Iron Kingdom has toured through Canada, Western USA and Europe (Including a performance at the Iconic KEEP IT TRUE XVII in Germany) and is now preparing to release not one but two new albums, 'Ride For Glory' their 3rd studio release as well as 'Unleashed At The Kraken (Live In Seattle)' a Live album only available on Vinyl, these two new releases will be available July 30th / 2015. IRON KINGDOM has electrifying stage presence, intricate musical melodies, and the ability to bring back the classic sounds of Traditional Heavy Metal."Do you sometimes wish 1988 was still around! Well 1988 visited me Friday night in the form of a 'new' band, IRON KINGDOM, just real young guys and a beautiful CHICK on drums... They are a TOTAL MUST SEE. You can thank me now. Their live performance made me smile the whole time." -Aimee Stanley

Album:

Have you ever heard one of those bands that actually manage to recapture the energy, power and most important of all, the sound of its idols without sounding as a cheap, unoriginal copy and crafting some really memorable tunes? Well, that was my experience with Iron Kingdom. The Canadians succeed in bringing back the magic of the glorious 80’s Iron Maiden, the most obvious influence this band has, merged with elements from other bands such as Judas Priest or Blind Guardian and the band’s personal touch.Gates of Eternity mixes all these elements into a pleasant ride of pure heavy metal. As I said, Iron Maiden’s essence floats throughout the entire album materialized in the riffs and, to a lesser extent, the guitar tone and the twin leads of guitarists Chris Osterman and Kenny Croecher. The guitars’ tone is quite crunchy, very reminiscent of the times of Iron Maiden/Killers, but one can also find some clean guitar interludes, which Maiden also started developing and eventually became a trademark of them. “At Home in the Dark” or “Crowned in Iron” are testaments to the Maiden’s legacy and they’re executed really well. The former begins with a nice solo, very Adrian Smith-sounding, and never slows down thereafter, keeping things always going with its speedy riffing and fast drumming; while the latter borrows some riffs from “Phantom of the Opera” and follows a similar pace and structure.There are some other elements included on Gates of Eternity, however, adding variety to the Maidenesque ride. Chris’ vocals have a lot of Halford in the way his voice is mixed with those high octavated screams, and there are also some riffs in the vein of Judas Priest, more specifically on the first tracks, like "At the Gates", "Demon of Deception" or "Guardian Angel". On the other hand, the fast, speedy riffs have a big feel to Blind Guardian early works like Battalions of Fear or Follow the Blind. The band even shows an ambitious songwriting approach with the appropriately titled “Egypt (The End Is Near) and it’s Egyptian melodies, blazing solos and interludes full of peaks and valleys. The way the bass comes in at the beginning of the song, playing Harris’ trademark bass line of root/fifth note also reminds me a lot of Maiden.You may have realized that this has a lot of Iron Maiden on it (hell, even the band's name has the word "Iron" on it) but the good thing is they’re not trying to be like them. The influence is there, and is noticeable, but the fact that the band also includes some other influences on their music helps to keep the songs fresh and deliver them proficiently. I wouldn’t call this a worship album, as the band is not trying to imitate Iron Maiden, besides that I find that word quite contemptuous. They’re taking elements of its sound and blending them with their guitarists personal touch, and it works perfectly. The riffs, the blazing solos, the fast tempos, the interludes, everything is well balanced and there’s always something going on, forcing you to keep paying attention.I don’t know why, but I didn’t expect much from this album, I thought it’d be another average heavy metal release. But no, they made me swallow my words, one by one. The musicianship is top notch, and the songs are memorable and entertaining, making up for the quite long duration of the album. Go, get this album now if you want to listen to something Iron Maiden-sounding. Forget about The Iron Maidens.

Line Up:

Chris Osterman - Guitar (lead), Vocals (lead) (2011-present)
Kenny Kroecher - Guitar
Amanda Osterman - Drums

Tracklist:

01. At the Gates 06:04
02. Chains of Solitude 07:08
03. Demon of Deception 06:02
04. Candeloro 02:25 instrumental
05. Guardian Angel 05:12
06. At Home in the Dark 05:23
07. Crowned in Iron 06:06
08. Egypt (The End is Near) 15:17
09. Shadow of Death 03:17

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Nov 2022, 11:04

Iron Kingdom - Ride For Glory (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 138 mb

Bio:

Album:

IRON KINGDOM is a traditional sounding Heavy Metal band based out of British Columbia, Canada. Formed in 2011, this is the band’s third full length album, and contains eight tracks. The opening instrumental, “On the Eve Of Battle,” sets the tone for what is to come. It is very much akin to the NWOBHM bands that we came to enjoy in the late 70’s and 80’s. The first track with vocals is entitled “Leif Erikson,” and is over seven minutes long. There are a lot of elements working in unison that provide the core sound of the song. Twin guitar harmonies are a must in this genre. Vocally, Chris wastes no time displaying his impressive vocal range. He has strong vibrato and is akin to the epic vocalists we have come to enjoy in traditional Heavy Metal. “Ride For Glory” is another mid-temp piece with a galloping rhythm and a hasty main guitar riff.Accentuation points are frequent, giving the song a grand or epic feeling. “Lady Trieu And The Kingdom Of Wu” is similar in pace to earlier tracks but features a staccato guitar done in attack repetition. There is an ethereal interlude section that brings some nice fragility to the track and echoes the song title nicely. The guitar solo section is very fitting as well. “The Samurai” hears the pace quicken over a traditional guitar riff complete with the sound of a blade being unsheathed. The guitar solo sounds like Dave Murray on steroids. “Night Attack” is another lengthy piece near the seven minute mark. There is a long instrumental lead-in, followed again by high range vocals and twin guitar harmonies. “A Call To Arms” really reminds me of the early days of IRON MAIDEN, because of the bass lead-in, the chord progressions of the main riff and all of the harmonic guitar parts. It’s really a well done instrumental. Closing the album is the song “The Veiled Knight.” The pensive opening hints at some fury to come.The main riff this time is very stalwart and gives the song an almost regal quality to it. I think it’s safe to say that we are in the middle of a revival of traditional Heavy Metal, and IRON KINGDOM made a nice contribution to that here. My only real constructive criticism would be to vary some of the pacing in the songs, as too many mid-tempo numbers can sometimes blend together.

Line Up:

Chris Osterman - Guitars (lead), Vocals (lead) (2011-present)
Kenny Kroecher - Guitars (lead, rhythm) (2011-present)
Amanda Osterman - Drums, Vocals (backing) (2011-present)

Tracklist:

01. On the Eve of Battle 01:45 instrumental
02. Leif Erikson 07:34
03. Ride for Glory 03:48
04. Lady Triệu and the Kingdom of Wu 05:49
05. The Samurai 03:26
06. Night Attack 06:45
07. A Call to Arms 03:07 instrumental
08. The Veiled Knight 07:35

+ Video "Voodoo Queen" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Nov 2022, 11:04

Iron Kingdom - On The Hunt (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Size : 138 mb

Bio:

Album:

My last turn with Canada's Iron Kingdom came with 2013's Gates Of Eternity, an album born out of tragedy. Founding members, brother and sister, Chris and Amanda Osterman lost their grandmother in a brutal murder. Many songs within the album were written as a catharsis for their pain. 2015 brought us Ride For Glory, a recording that never crossed my desk. But in that same year, while on tour, Iron Kingdom had a vehicular accident, totalling their van and trailer. No one was seriously injured, and the band missed only one show. Now Iron Kingdom returns with their fourth long player, On The Hunt, featuring two new players: drummer Joey Paul and second guitarist Megan Merrick, who is Chris' girlfriend. (We'll see how that works out.) With On The Hunt, you can expect Iron Kingdom's traditional heavy metal. They make know apologies for invoking legends like Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, et al, for metal inspiration. Not dismissing the excellent rhythm section, but with the twin guitar attack of Osterman and Merrick, you'll find all the songs within On The Hunt quite guitar-forward. Twin guitar harmony abounds and guitar solos fly like so many bottle rockets in each song. Doubling as the vocalist, Osterman delivers his sharp, sometimes screamo, metal style. Additionally, you'll find the tempo of most songs borrows from the quickness of speed metal, ergo the twist between heavy and power metal. Essentially, with this album, Iron Kingdom remains true to their metal style. And there's much to be said for practical consistency.As for the songs, I was partial to White Wolf, Road Warriors, and Sign Of The Gods with its strong bass line. Driftin' Through Time kind of reminded me of twist between space metal and Seventies proto-metal. An exception to the speed and power of their heavy metal comes with dialed back metal ballad, The Dream. If all these things sound good to you, or you're simply a fan of the band, you will enjoy Iron Kingdom's On The Hunt. Recommended.

Line Up:

Megan Merrick - Guitars (2019-present)
Joey Paul - Drums (2015-present) - See also: ex-Abyssion, ex-Foreign Influence

Tracklist:

01. White Wolf
02. Driftin' Through Time
03. Sign of the Gods
04. Keep It Steel
05. Raze and Ruin
06. Road Warriors
07. Invaders
08. Paragon
09. The Dream

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Nov 2022, 11:05

Iron Kingdom - The Blood Of Creation (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 100 mb

Bio:

Album:

At first glance, we weren’t too much seduced by the band’s name IRON KINGDOM, and even less by the cover art of their upcoming album “The Blood Of Creation“. History repeats… never judge an album for its cover. Next we see IRON KINGDOM hails from Canada, and things get a new expectation, and gets better when we press play and hear classic, traditional ’80s metal very, very well done.Formed in Surrey, B.C. Canada in 2011, IRON KINGDOM’s music is inspired by legendary pillars of heavy metal such as Judas Priest, The Scorpions, Iron Maiden and Rush, creating intricate musical melodies that bring listeners back to a time when real heavy metal was in its prime.This is a band with 6 albums under their belt, all self-managed. It is truly a shame that IRON KINGDOM have not rose to prominence among other bands of their age, yet I do believe that this is for a good reason: rise to mainstream means eventually you wither and die.Opener ‘Tides Of Desolation’ is minute plus instrumental that leads into the metal blast of ‘Sheathe The Sword’ before the mid-tempo NWOBHM worship of ‘Queen Of The Crystal Throne’ which has some excellent guitar work weaving around Chris Osterman’s powerful high pitched howl.‘Hunter And Prey’ is pure rapid metal this tiem with an Euro feel like Helloween and tells the tale the tale of a Finnish farmer/sniper who had over 500 confirmed kills during a war with Russia.‘Witching Hour’ is a fine galloping romp ala Maiden with a touch of Sabbath along the way before ‘In The Grip Of Nightmares’ goes almost prog metal with some excellent melodies and superb axework from Osterman and the band’s other guitarist, female Megan Merrick.Then instrumental ‘Primordial’ brings more NWOBHM into the mix with some fine guitar lines and a galloping rhythm from Leighton Holmes (Bass) and Max Friesen (Drums).Kinda a Maiden theme is developed on the fabulous 13 minute-plus title track ‘The Blood Of Creation’ and as you would expect its chock full of riffs, solo’s and melodies through different passages.Only 8 tracks but boy do they cram it all in. Loads of riffs and melodies some excellent lead breaks and pounding rhythms. This is bonafide, foot on the monitor, fist pumping, horn throwing real metal.We never heard Iron Kingdom before but on the strength of this I will be obtaining the back catalogue very soon. I can’t say they’re doing anything new but what they do is superb, and this release really will take them to the next level.IRON KINGDOM have been around for more than a decade, this is their sixth release, which means that they have already carved their path. And this path is one that I would be happy to tread.

Line Up:

Megan Merrick - Guitars (2019-present)
Max Friesen - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Tides of Desolation 01:13 instrumental
02. Sheathe the Sword 05:25
03. Queen of the Crystal Throne 04:58
04. Hunter and Prey 05:25
05. Witching Hour 05:44
06. In the Grip of Nightmares 05:23
07. Primordial 01:40 instrumental
08. The Blood of Creation 13:38

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 49 neregistrovaných