Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 77 mb

Bio:

Started in 1999, Rexor woke up a lot of attention of our listeners with our style Heavy Metal 80's with a little bit of modern music on our compositions, but always keeping our roots of Rock 'n' Roll! With Wash Balboa (Vocal), Adrian Fernandes (Bass), Gleison Torres (drums) and Wander Cunha (guitar), their compositions have strong influences from big names in the Heavy Metal and Hard Rock world, such as Judas Priest, Saxon, Accept , AC/DC, Grave Digger, Running Wild and others. The band released their first EP with Marcelo Baiotto (Ex-Drummer) in August 2008. The album contains 4 tracks, called Heavy Metal Forever and was primarily responsible for the excellent coverage and conquest of 80's metal fans around the world.Finally on July 12, 2014, Rexor released their first full Length called Powered Heart containing 9 tracks.  The album release was in Aquarius Rock Bar in São Paulo, with a full house, receptive and extremely excited audience. That night, the Rexor shared the stage with Almah, Noturnall and Republica, making it once the event a success On 28 September 2014, the Rexor shares the stage with the Canadian Skull Fist in Fofinho Rock Club along with Breakout, Rider and Catastrophe that are great Brazilian bands.  The disc Powered Heart received excellent critical in Roadie Crew Magazine Ed 188 -. Sep / 2014 thus showing the 6-year period of the reason for the launch of a true independent work. 

Album:

Second full-length album from Brazilian Heavy Metal Band. I don't mean to say that Rexor are the most clichéd band I've ever come across, but you can tell that these guys do things on passion more than schedules and good management. For starters, it has taken 18 years of existence for the group to put out one measly demo and a full-length, which is quite a 'manana, manana' attitude if I ever saw one; next, they released this album independently even though it sounds really quite good (it was also recorded, mixed, and mastered by their guitarist); finally, they are Brazilian and those guys are well known for passion, not that I'm into stereotyping except when it saves me words and makes neat sense in a review.Anyway, the four Brazilians have come up with a great no-brainer on ..For Glory And Freedom, chucking down some great tunes in quick time and then getting back out of our faces, in the same way as Sweden's Wolf or Widow (awesome American nobodies that you'll love me for telling you to check out). As with Widow, Rexor has at least a quarter of plain old rock in their heavy metal armoury.

Line Up:

Wash Balboa - Vocals - See also: ex-Command6
Adrian Fernandes - Bass
Wander Cunha - Guitars
Gleison Torres - Drums - See also: ex-Metal Health

Tracklist:

01. Feed the Lions 01:13
02. Glory or Freedom 03:25
03. From out the Ruins 03:01
04. Spirit of the Dark 04:41
05. Holy Wine 03:51
06. Fire and Shine 04:09
07. Back Again 03:35
08. Running in the Night 03:53
09. Zombie Force 04:45

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných