Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Corroded (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Sep 2022, 14:42

Corroded - Bitter (Limited Edition) (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 157 mb

Bio:

"Heavy aggressive rock" from Sweden.Album "State Of Disgrace" from 2012 produced by Swedish platinum selling producer Patrik Frisk.Everything happened quickly after the release of Corroded’s debut album ‘Eleven Shades of Black’ back in 2009. The track ‘Time and Again’ was used in the Swedish version of Survivor (Expedition Robinson) and in 2010 the band won ‘Breakthrough of The Year’ at Bandit Rock Awards. When the next album, ‘Exit to Transfer’, hit the stores it went straight in at number six on the Swedish album chart. Corroded then wrote ‘Age of Rage’ for EA Games, a song that would be featured as the theme song for ‘Battlefield Play4Free’. ‘Age of Rage’ subsequently achieved Gold status, generating several million streams.Five years may have passed since their last album but, during this period Corroded has kept on touring and their popularity has been constantly rising. Corroded pushed every limit and established themselves as one of the most prominent Swedish hard rock acts. Several of the new songs have become live favourites before they’ve even had a chance to be released, such is the dedication of the Corroded fan base!‘We have more or less toured continuously and supported our previous album live for five years. In that sense we have been very lucky, but at the same time, we got the chance to play many of the new songs live and that proved to us they have an enormous strength’ says Jens Westin.With the release of the new Corroded album, it’s time to reset the parameters and enter ‘Defcon Zero’!

Album:

One of our favorite bands is back with a new release next week, Corroded: Bitter! Swedish rockers Corroded are set to release ‘Bitter’ on January 25th via Despotz Records. For those of you who’ve been with us for a while now, you will recognize this face melting band from the mind wrecking review of their last album ‘Defcon Zero’ back in 2017 where yes, I completely lost my mind!! Which subsequently lead to them being the MUST SEE band at Sweden Rock 2017 for us! Then ‘Defcon Zero’ went on to rank as our #1 Album of 2017. Well, it looks like these guys are going to be giving all the other bands out there one hell of a battle to place on our Best Albums of 2019 list again!The guys have been teasing fans the last couple of months while also letting fans see how fun they are with a couple of fun videos releases for “Cross” followed by “Burn”. Which let me just stop for a moment and thank vocalist, Jens Westin for taking one for the team with that shiny silver body suit he wore in “Burn”, while laying on the floor spinning in circles! Epic video, it’s linked it below for you to enjoy!! Now that I have the full album tightly in my grasps, I can tell you that you should be prepared! Prepared for another swift kick in the face! How the hell Corroded managed to do this with two consecutive releases is beyond me, but hey I am not bitchin’ and will just bend over and let them kick me repeatedly while I listen to this killer album.This album is dark, heavy, a bit melancholic and rage worthy. With a well versed blend of tempos, there’s time to rage and time to catch your breath throughout ‘Bitter’. The album starts out with a short haunting instrumental intro with an almost subdued EDM/Synth-Pop feel before it rips open with “Breathing” to which I just about stopped breathing myself thinking they were trying to fill my ears with something other than their classic raw hard rock!! But alas, the heavy triggering riffs, crushing drumming tempo and gritty vocals kicked in and revealed the start to yet another glorious musical explosion! Rest assured, your fists will be pumping and heads will be banging right away! Don’t even think you’re going to get a moment to calm down! As the album progresses into “Cross”, one of the heavier tracks on ‘Bitter’, you will feel the blood pulsing through your veins. This is a classic Corroded track! Heavy in every way imaginable, it’s completely glorious! You’ll continue this insane journey with “Burn”, and once again… manic tempos filled with anger, especially as the word “Buuuuurn” rolls off Westin’s lips in an intently slow, deep and angry growl. Just as you reach the midway point of the track, there’s a subdued guitar piece that’s an almost acoustic Spanish guitar style that slows it down briefly before it rips wide open again. This was a truly unique addition to make this track different from the others on the album.The album then slows down for the longest track on the album coming in at a play time of 6:13. The melancholy track “Black”, is what I think is the breather track to let the guys slow down to survive their live performances! This track has a dark feel through out from the vocals to the music, even the lyrics. It’s a great slow down with a great vibe, dark and melodic at the same time. As the track leads out with strange, haunting moans…. I hope you’ve enjoyed the break, caught your breath and have braced yourself for the insanity to follow on this album.The party really kicks off with the next four tracks “Testament”, “Scream”, “Cyanide” and “Destruction”. I have a feeling these will be the pit stirring songs during their live shows! Perfect tempos and angry feel to make the crowds go crazy and get their pit maneuvers on! Make sure to listen for the solo in “Testament”, it’s one you want to hear! And as much as they will try to convince on the track “Cyanide” that they are the stuff your nightmares are made of, they clearly are the stuff my dreams are made of! As of now I am already dreaming of summer to catch these guys back out on tour as they hit the Swedish festival circuit where I know already that we will be covering at least one of these dates, Helgeåfestivalen in July!! “Destruction” carries on with the manic tempo but has this great solo with high-pitched riffage that is sorely missed in rock music quite often today.Now let’s address the last three tracks on ‘Bitter’. First, a bit of a breather with “Time”, still raw and heavy, but a step down in the intensity, then another punch in the face with “Drown”. I thought the guys were wrapping it up, but nah… I got that seriously wrong. But I did notice a feel of ‘Defcon Zero’ in this track that sent me back and reminded me how much I enjoyed that album. Glad to see they haven’t moved entirely away from their sound on this new album.And we’ve come to the end, the last track on the album, “War”. If you’ve spent anytime listening to ‘Defcon Zero’, you will appreciate the way the band managed to throw in a reference to “Carry Me My Bones” in the lyrics on “War”. This last track is a bit distorted, heavy, and melodic. There are bits and pieces of what Corroded does so well in their music all throughout this track, as well as the entire album. There’s a great push and pull of tempos on this track and a great way to wrap up the listener’s experience.With an approximately 52 minute play time on this album, it’s enough to let you rage, but still leaves you wanting more!! And yes, I screamed until my lungs gave out!! Thanks Corroded, I needed a new raging album for inspiration at the gym to take my workouts up a notch or 10! and this is it! These tempos are going to up the game! If there’s one album I am THRILLED to have in 2019, it’s absolutely without a doubt, ‘Bitter’! And trust me, that’s saying a ton with already hearing Evergrey and Soilwork’s new albums that just released too that were insanely amazing! There’s some heavy competition in rock and metal this year and Corroded isn’t just simply putting out an album to put one out. They are releasing one tough to beat album! It’s a must have album for 2019.As a fan, I have already pre-ordered their vinyl and I highly recommend you do the same immediately!! You still have time to order yours through links are below. If you don’t have their last album, grab that one while you are at it!

Line Up:

Jens Westin - Guitars (lead), Vocals (lead) (2004-present)
Bjarne Elvsgård - Bass (2008-present)
Per Soläng - Drums (2008-present)
Tomas Andersson - Guitars, Vocals (backing) (2015-present) - See also: HANK of Sweden

Tracklist:

01. Bitter - Intro
02. Breathing
03. Cross
04. Burn
05. Black
06. Testament
07. Scream
08. Cyanide
09. Destruction
10. Time
11. Drown
12. War

+ Video "Burn" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Corroded (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Sep 2022, 14:43

Corroded - Defcon Zero (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 157 mb

Bio:

"Heavy aggressive rock" from Sweden.Album "State Of Disgrace" from 2012 produced by Swedish platinum selling producer Patrik Frisk.Everything happened quickly after the release of Corroded’s debut album ‘Eleven Shades of Black’ back in 2009. The track ‘Time and Again’ was used in the Swedish version of Survivor (Expedition Robinson) and in 2010 the band won ‘Breakthrough of The Year’ at Bandit Rock Awards. When the next album, ‘Exit to Transfer’, hit the stores it went straight in at number six on the Swedish album chart. Corroded then wrote ‘Age of Rage’ for EA Games, a song that would be featured as the theme song for ‘Battlefield Play4Free’. ‘Age of Rage’ subsequently achieved Gold status, generating several million streams.Five years may have passed since their last album but, during this period Corroded has kept on touring and their popularity has been constantly rising. Corroded pushed every limit and established themselves as one of the most prominent Swedish hard rock acts. Several of the new songs have become live favourites before they’ve even had a chance to be released, such is the dedication of the Corroded fan base!‘We have more or less toured continuously and supported our previous album live for five years. In that sense we have been very lucky, but at the same time, we got the chance to play many of the new songs live and that proved to us they have an enormous strength’ says Jens Westin.With the release of the new Corroded album, it’s time to reset the parameters and enter ‘Defcon Zero’!

Album:

Corroded are back! Swedish hard rock band Corroded; a band that topped the music charts in Sweden and whose songs are worshipped by fans around the world – is finally back, and this time the stakes are raised! After previously creating music for the Swedish TV show ‘Survivor’ (Expedition Robinson in Sweden) and the globally popular video game Battlefield, Corroded now enters ‘Defcon Zero’.The band comments – “With the new single Carry Me My Bones, we proudly present a collaboration with Anders Friden, singer in the world-famous In Flames, as a lyricist. The track itself is a hard rock song and the lyrics are hard rock as well so that gives us the unexpected number of 200% hard rock. All well, no end! Shit good!”.‘Defcon Zero’ isn’t just Corroded’s first new album in five years – it’s also their first release on Despotz Records. Signing to Despotz Records has opened brand new possibilities for Corroded and given them the firepower to further strengthen their position, both nationally and internationally.‘The goal with this album is the usual – complete world domination!’ explains singer/guitarist Jens Westin explains with a smile.The sound on ‘Defcon Zero’ is harder without losing any of the melodic focus. Five years might have flown by but ‘Defcon Zero’ picks up when the acclaimed ‘State of Disgrace’ left off; whilst sounding completely new at the same time! Above all – it sounds Corroded.‘We worked solely within the band this time as we entered this process, with only some raw ideas without any preconceptions. From there on everybody contributed. The creative process was based on our live performances and we had tremendous fun while recording’ Jens comments.

Line Up:

Jens Westin - Guitars (lead), Vocals (lead) (2004-present)
Bjarne Elvsgård - Bass (2008-present)
Tomas Andersson - Guitars, Vocals (backing) (2015-present) - See also: HANK of Sweden
Per Soläng - Drums (2008-present)

Tracklist:

01. Carry Me My Bones
02. Gun And A Bullet
03. Retract And Disconnect
04. Fall Of A Nation
05. Vessels Of Hate
06. Day Of Judgement
07. A Note To Me
08. Burn It To The Ground
09. Drf
10. Feel Fine
11. Rust And Nail

+ Video "Fall Of A Nation" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Bing [Bot] a 9 neregistrovaných