Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Heavy Metal , Speed Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 129 mb

Bio:

High Energy Heavy Metal out of San Francisco, California."Borrowing the bold red-on-black cover lettering from Kill ‘Em All (little Metallica similarities in their moniker design too), the debut from this Cali based outfit exudes “metal”, from the close-up artwork of a blurred hand, playing a Flying V to the hint of Iron Maiden in “Into The Light”. Don't let the disc opening, acoustic prelude fool you, this is ten tracks of wall-to-wall, twin lead, old school riffing (verging on thrash) and screaming high pitched vocals.Usually the province of European bands, Hell Fire are from the same camp of American acts like Night Demon, Spellcaster, Visigoth, Widow and Holy Grail, re-imaging traditional metal for a new age. Love the picking to kick off “Night Terror” as well as the dual solos on “Islands Of Hell”. The chugging title cut recalls their San Fran mentors, apart from the vocals (more Alan Tecchio, of Hades, in scope). “Excelsior” is a full blown (4:21) instrumental, leading directly into “Battlecry”. A cappella vocals greet the “Escape Purgatory” closer, as the tempo rises. Initially just a digital download, damn shame the CD didn't meet my ears earlier, as it would have garnered Top Albums Of 2016 consideration. Already in the process of recording a follow-up. Watch for it!"Sometimes a band grows so exponentially from one record to the next, it’s almost jarring. Hell Fire has already established themselves as the preeminent masters of a new hybrid breed of Bay Area thrash and NWOBHM in just a few short years, but their fourth album Reckoning is the type of ascendance that truly sets a band apart. Reckoning is their Master of Puppets, their Number of The Beast, their Defenders Of The Faith. From the very first notes of the album opening title track, you can feel a vital new energy and inspiration to their music. To say Hell Fire used the recent global downtime to dig within and fully refine their sound would be an understatement. It truly is a reckoning. - Dave Clifford on Hell Fire's upcoming record 'Reckoning'

Album:

Moments of truth when the past comes back to bite one’s behinds so hard that could only generate a high pitch scream, cracking the sky. This is classic Metal ladies and gentleman, and when push comes to shove, it will take you by storm no matter where you will be, from the looney bin to the office, it never fails. Well, like I always say there is nothing perfect, but at least there is another album to tune in to. The Sun dripping San Francisco created the newcomer HELL FIRE, choosing to look back to Metal’s prestigious heritage while turning their backs to the modern form of the music. Preferring to walk on their own in the industry, the band just last year released their debut “Metal Masses” and here they are a year and a half later with their second coming “Free Again”. Generally, guys, this is a major comeback to the old US Metal scene of the 80s with extra flavor.The late 70s, the premature stages of NWOBHM, did a really good number on these guys. Talking the talk and doing the walk as if they were actually born at that crazy period of time, when folks started to recognize that there is musical term called Heavy Metal. To be more precise, as HELL FIRE’s “Free Again” wasn’t nurtured on the entire mighty masses of the old British movement, yet its creators definitely inhaled a lot of early IRON MAIDEN and RAINBOW, composing classy sounding twin guitar battles bearing tantalizing harmonies, along with holy riffs of the vintage era. Surely one of the band’s and album’s powerpoints. Moreover, the rhythm section itself, as tight as sounded, especially with the bass leading the charge so well, never gave any other idea but that it was British in origin, even though it is under the star-spangled banner. Added to the nostalgia of the British invasion, “Free Again” has the potent elements that mischief Speed and Thrash Metal deeply rooted in the minds of HELL FIRE’s members, conveying a destructive force of a battering ram along led by a manic high pitched preacher that might hinder your senses towards RAVEN, BLITZKRIEG and SATAN.Usually when it comes to British Metal driven albums, I tend more to the melodic end, as it is simply inescapable, hard to run from. But really, who wants to? Especially if it is made by idle hands. However, I discovered “Beyond Nightmares”, proto Thrash Metal is the house baby and it is coming hard and strong to haunt your life’s essence even greater than the nightmares you dread. In a way it combines HELL FIRE’s influences and merits in a single fold, displaying their whole is such a splendid manner. A true headbanger right there. “Wheels of Fate”, contributing to the memory of racing champions, is actually a tragic tale, clouded by a veil of Heavy Metal by the book, melodic and impressively crafted. Like a lot of 80s albums, HELL FIRE chose to bring things to a close with a metallic balladry “End of Days”, which has hints of SCORPIONS but maintains a distinctly heavier edge. “Destroyer” and the blasting opener “Free Again” sends a catchier message, showing the band’s amazing songwriting consumed by the knowledge of which nerves to twitch.There is never enough of the classic Metal vibe, and every single bit of it created nowadays is a blessing. Some might not reach the old standards, yet some might just blow your minds. “Free Again” is an example of an anti-trend, going with forward, sharing the blood with an era that is in the course of resurrection.

Line Up:

Jake Nunn - Vocals (lead) - See also: Hysteria, Sentinel Beast
Herman Bandala - Bass
Tony Campos - Guitars
Mike Smith - Drums (2017-present) - See also: Hysteria

Tracklist:

01. Free Again
02. City Ablaze
03. Live Forever
04. Wheels Of Fate
05. Beyond Nightmares
06. The Dealer
07. Destroyer
08. End Of Days

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Hell Fire (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 09 Aug 2022, 12:59

Hell Fire - Mania (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Size : 129 mb

Bio:

High Energy Heavy Metal out of San Francisco, California."Borrowing the bold red-on-black cover lettering from Kill ‘Em All (little Metallica similarities in their moniker design too), the debut from this Cali based outfit exudes “metal”, from the close-up artwork of a blurred hand, playing a Flying V to the hint of Iron Maiden in “Into The Light”. Don't let the disc opening, acoustic prelude fool you, this is ten tracks of wall-to-wall, twin lead, old school riffing (verging on thrash) and screaming high pitched vocals.Usually the province of European bands, Hell Fire are from the same camp of American acts like Night Demon, Spellcaster, Visigoth, Widow and Holy Grail, re-imaging traditional metal for a new age. Love the picking to kick off “Night Terror” as well as the dual solos on “Islands Of Hell”. The chugging title cut recalls their San Fran mentors, apart from the vocals (more Alan Tecchio, of Hades, in scope). “Excelsior” is a full blown (4:21) instrumental, leading directly into “Battlecry”. A cappella vocals greet the “Escape Purgatory” closer, as the tempo rises. Initially just a digital download, damn shame the CD didn't meet my ears earlier, as it would have garnered Top Albums Of 2016 consideration. Already in the process of recording a follow-up. Watch for it!"

Album:

Formed in 2010 out of San Francisco, California, the heavy metal band HELL FIRE has released three full length albums. Their latest release “Mania” is a fantastic blend of old school speed metal and power metal. If you are a fan of JUDAS PRIEST, IRON MAIDEN or EXODUS I think you would probably dig this band.The first song on the list is “Warpath” and the title suits it very well. From Jake Nunn on vocals to Herman Bandala on bass, Tony Campos playing guitar and Mike Smith’s drumming, this song is on a warpath in your ears. This is some of the best pure metal I have heard in a while. “Mania” is superb and kinda brings in more of a thrash sound mixed in with power metal. I really enjoyed this song through and through. “On the Loose” is absolutely on point when it comes to sounding like the old school metal we all know and love. They sound like they just got out of a time machine from the late seventies or early eighties.“Born to Burn” is incredible and kinda makes me realize what it would sound like if SLAYER and IRON MAIDEN got together and made a song. This one was really good and very epic. “Transcending Evil” is definitely a bad ass power ballad! It has everything I love about power ballads. This may actually be my favorite song so far and I highly recommend this one! “Lashing Out” is a really good song, but when it first starts the only thing I could think of is the movie Rock Star. I had to laugh a little bit, but the song is great.“Isolator” really fucking good and is the most metal song I have heard on the album so far. It reminds me of ICED EARTH quite a bit which is phenomenal. They really put themselves all the way into this one. “The Dreamer” is one I would definitely listen to on a nice long drive in the summer at night. It’s the easy listening song of the album. “Knights of the Holy” is an epic if I have ever heard one. All of the instruments are played to perfection and the vocals are on point. This is one I will be listening to for quite some time. The final song on the album is “Masochist” and is hands down my pick for best song on the album. It really feels like they’re trying to tell me a story. It has a raw emotion the other songs didn’t have and I bet that’s why they saved the best for last. This whole album was really well orchestrated and I don’t have a single complaint about it. Good job guys!

Line Up:

Herman Bandala - Bass
Tony Campos - Guitars

Tracklist:

01. Warpath
02. Mania
03. On the Loose
04. Born to Burn
05. Transcending Evil
06. Lashing Out
07. Isolator
08. The Dreamer
09. Knights of the Holy
10. Masochist

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Hell Fire (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 09 Aug 2022, 12:59

Hell Fire - Reckoning (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

High Energy Heavy Metal out of San Francisco, California."Borrowing the bold red-on-black cover lettering from Kill ‘Em All (little Metallica similarities in their moniker design too), the debut from this Cali based outfit exudes “metal”, from the close-up artwork of a blurred hand, playing a Flying V to the hint of Iron Maiden in “Into The Light”. Don't let the disc opening, acoustic prelude fool you, this is ten tracks of wall-to-wall, twin lead, old school riffing (verging on thrash) and screaming high pitched vocals.Usually the province of European bands, Hell Fire are from the same camp of American acts like Night Demon, Spellcaster, Visigoth, Widow and Holy Grail, re-imaging traditional metal for a new age. Love the picking to kick off “Night Terror” as well as the dual solos on “Islands Of Hell”. The chugging title cut recalls their San Fran mentors, apart from the vocals (more Alan Tecchio, of Hades, in scope). “Excelsior” is a full blown (4:21) instrumental, leading directly into “Battlecry”. A cappella vocals greet the “Escape Purgatory” closer, as the tempo rises. Initially just a digital download, damn shame the CD didn't meet my ears earlier, as it would have garnered Top Albums Of 2016 consideration. Already in the process of recording a follow-up. Watch for it!"Sometimes a band grows so exponentially from one record to the next, it’s almost jarring. Hell Fire has already established themselves as the preeminent masters of a new hybrid breed of Bay Area thrash and NWOBHM in just a few short years, but their fourth album Reckoning is the type of ascendance that truly sets a band apart. Reckoning is their Master of Puppets, their Number of The Beast, their Defenders Of The Faith. From the very first notes of the album opening title track, you can feel a vital new energy and inspiration to their music. To say Hell Fire used the recent global downtime to dig within and fully refine their sound would be an understatement. It truly is a reckoning. - Dave Clifford on Hell Fire's upcoming record 'Reckoning'

Album:

Hell Fire is now streaming their new single "Reckoning." The song feels like it should immediately summon a horse from under you and don you with the most insane battle vest you've ever seen, but it doesn't. Or at least it hasn't for me. Someone let me know if they've had a different experience – it really feels like this should've happened to at least one of you upon hitting play."This album is every aspect of our band amplified to its maximum potential," said vocalist and guitarist Jake Nunn about the band's new record Reckoning. "We wanted to push ourselves musically and capture some of our frustrations, anger, loneliness, and rage over being locked inside and dealing with life during a global pandemic in the days when no one really knew how to navigate," added drummer Mike Smith.

Hell Fire will release Reckoning on August 12

Line Up:

Tony Campos - Guitars
Kai Sun - Bass (2021-present) - See also: Space Vacation

Tracklist:

01. Reckoning
02. Medieval Cowboys
03. It Ends Tonight
04. Thrill Of The Chase
05. Addicted To Violence
06. Tortuga Nights
07. Eye For An Eye
08. Many Worlds
09. Nowhere Fast
10. A Dying Moon
11. The Executioner

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných