Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Savage Master (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Jún 2022, 07:17

Savage Master - Mask Of The Devil (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Heavy Metal , Female Vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 130 mb

Bio:

Heavy Metal Straight From The Depths of Hell!Hailing from Kentucky, SAVAGE MASTER is a True Heavy Metal band that started in October of 2013, unleashing their debut album “Mask of the Devil” in a relatively short period of time 12 months after their formation. What is refreshing regarding the sound of this release is the lack of sonic squashing or digital editing – bringing back the ethics of the old school in terms of raw, real tones unenhanced with extra studio or computer tricks.Female singer Stacey Peak has that haunting, eerie edge to her screams and natural delivery that will make most think of older Leather Leone or possibly Debbie Gunn – lethal and deadly right from the start on “Blood on the Rose”. A lot of the guitar riffing and general song structures remind me of the early “Metal Massacre” series of bands through Metal Blade – bands who took the NWOBHM style into sometimes rawer, more powerful, or speedier terrain. If you listen closely you’ll hear some tips of the cap to ACCEPT on “The Ripper Is Black” (the main Myers/ McManus rhythm a dead ringer for “Demon’s Night”) or doom overtones for BLACK SABBATH within “Altar of Lust” where Stacey reaches weird cackling range during the verses.The album closes on a fast and furious note through “Death Rides the Highway” – double bass and ripping speed the game plan a la EXCITER or early HALLOWS EVE. Some of the promo photos are very over the top – and I would expect seeing them live would provide some of that dangerousness also. Favorites include the GRIM REAPER-esque “The Mystifying Oracle” and four on the floor anthem “Marry the Wolf”.At 28 minutes the record does fly by quick, but wouldn’t you rather leave them lusting for more than overstay your welcome? SAVAGE MASTER are off to a strong start, and should sustain a healthy buzz through the True/ Traditional Metal camps.

Album:

Hailing from Kentucky, SAVAGE MASTER is a True Heavy Metal band that started in October of 2013, unleashing their debut album “Mask of the Devil” in a relatively short period of time 12 months after their formation. What is refreshing regarding the sound of this release is the lack of sonic squashing or digital editing – bringing back the ethics of the old school in terms of raw, real tones unenhanced with extra studio or computer tricks.Female singer Stacey Peak has that haunting, eerie edge to her screams and natural delivery that will make most think of older Leather Leone or possibly Debbie Gunn – lethal and deadly right from the start on “Blood on the Rose”. A lot of the guitar riffing and general song structures remind me of the early “Metal Massacre” series of bands through Metal Blade – bands who took the NWOBHM style into sometimes rawer, more powerful, or speedier terrain. If you listen closely you’ll hear some tips of the cap to ACCEPT on “The Ripper Is Black” (the main Myers/ McManus rhythm a dead ringer for “Demon’s Night”) or doom overtones for BLACK SABBATH within “Altar of Lust” where Stacey reaches weird cackling range during the verses.The album closes on a fast and furious note through “Death Rides the Highway” – double bass and ripping speed the game plan a la EXCITER or early HALLOWS EVE. Some of the promo photos are very over the top – and I would expect seeing them live would provide some of that dangerousness also. Favorites include the GRIM REAPER-esque “The Mystifying Oracle” and four on the floor anthem “Marry the Wolf”.At 28 minutes the record does fly by quick, but wouldn’t you rather leave them lusting for more than overstay your welcome? SAVAGE MASTER are off to a strong start, and should sustain a healthy buzz through the True/ Traditional Metal camps.

Line-Up:

Stacey Peak - Vocals
Brandon Brown - Bass
Larry Myers - Guitars
Adam Neal - Guitars
Eric McManus - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Blood on the Rose 02:44
02. The Mystifying Oracle 02:59
03. Mask of the Devil 03:50
04. The Ripper in Black 04:08
05. Kill Without Warning 03:47
06. Marry the Wolf 04:17
07. Altar of Lust 05:13
08. Death Rides the Highway 02:23

+ Video "The Ripper In Black" (OFFICIAL AUDIO VIDEO)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Savage Master (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Jún 2022, 07:17

Savage Master - With Whips And Chains (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016

Bio:

Heavy Metal Straight From The Depths of Hell!Hailing from Kentucky, SAVAGE MASTER is a True Heavy Metal band that started in October of 2013, unleashing their debut album “Mask of the Devil” in a relatively short period of time 12 months after their formation. What is refreshing regarding the sound of this release is the lack of sonic squashing or digital editing – bringing back the ethics of the old school in terms of raw, real tones unenhanced with extra studio or computer tricks.Female singer Stacey Peak has that haunting, eerie edge to her screams and natural delivery that will make most think of older Leather Leone or possibly Debbie Gunn – lethal and deadly right from the start on “Blood on the Rose”. A lot of the guitar riffing and general song structures remind me of the early “Metal Massacre” series of bands through Metal Blade – bands who took the NWOBHM style into sometimes rawer, more powerful, or speedier terrain. If you listen closely you’ll hear some tips of the cap to ACCEPT on “The Ripper Is Black” (the main Myers/ McManus rhythm a dead ringer for “Demon’s Night”) or doom overtones for BLACK SABBATH within “Altar of Lust” where Stacey reaches weird cackling range during the verses.The album closes on a fast and furious note through “Death Rides the Highway” – double bass and ripping speed the game plan a la EXCITER or early HALLOWS EVE. Some of the promo photos are very over the top – and I would expect seeing them live would provide some of that dangerousness also. Favorites include the GRIM REAPER-esque “The Mystifying Oracle” and four on the floor anthem “Marry the Wolf”.At 28 minutes the record does fly by quick, but wouldn’t you rather leave them lusting for more than overstay your welcome? SAVAGE MASTER are off to a strong start, and should sustain a healthy buzz through the True/ Traditional Metal camps.

Album:

As soon as I heard note one of this thing I knew I was in for it. I’d end up falling in my 80s nostalgia hole preaching to the very small choir of 45-plus geezers who grew up on this kind of raw, simplistic proto-metal. Praising this would inevitably lead to abuse from my youthful AMG peers and readers while further cementing my rep as a metallic fossil, but what can a middle-aged Steel Druhm do? Things just don’t get more knuckle-headed and old school than Savage Master, and with a sound falling in that minuscule space between Cirith Ungol, Bitch and Warlock, any post-84 influences are absolutely proscribed. But being so relentlessly old timey isn’t why With Whips and Chains is such a fist pumping riot, and it’s not the gloriously retro cover art either. It’s the wonderfully cornball, completely infectious writing jam-packed with hook after skin-snagging hook and the over-the-top performance by front woman/Dominatrix Supreme Stacey Peak that sells this stuff like $1.00 gourmet hot dogs at a 420 festival. You won’t want to like this, but you will, and that’s something we all have to accept as best we can.My first thought upon hearing this was that it could’ve been recorded in a same dank, musty basement as the early Nasty Savage demos like Wages of Mayhem. It sounds raw as fook, but so gloriously metal it functions as a time capsule to a bygone era. The Cirith Ungol-y guitar tone had me grinning like a fool and when you factor in Stacey’s rough-hewn shouting style, it’s impossible to avoid comparisons to Cirith Ungol‘s Tim Baker. She even draws out certain words like toooomb and dooooom just as he did. It goes without saying a female Tim Baker is as wonderful as boobies on an ice cream cake and as rare as a plaid unicorn, so yeah, I’m on board bigtime.But it’s the songs that really rattle the coven, borrowing the straight-forward hard rocking style of Warlock and Bitch. Every one is crisp, direct and to the point with rudimentary, metal-as-hell riffs and a catchy chorus delivered with leather-lunged enthusiasm by Ms. Peak. This results in a fun albeit brainless listen, and cuts like “Dark Light of the Moon” and the title track will have you shaking that metal money-maker. “Path of the Necromancer” sounds like old Omen mixed with Burning Star era Helstar and damn if that chorus isn’t glorious in the most throwbacky way imaginable.You also get the made to be played live stomper “Looking for a Sacrifice” and my new personal anthem “Vengeance is Steel,” which should be played whenever I enter the AMG offices. Closer “Ready to Sin” sounds like a lost track from the early Overkill demos and rocks the same punk-infused, quasi-thrash rowdiness. Old time thrashhards will notice they pirated the lead riff to “Satan’s Crown” directly from Death Angel‘s “The Ultra-Violence” but that’s about the only criticism I’m prepared to levy against them.At a very brief 35 minutes With Whips and Chains flies by in a garter snapping flash and with zero fatigue factor and no dead weight or filler, it commands you to return for more metal training. Every song is a tight, concise 3-4 minutes as they hit fast and run into the night with your lunch money and dignity (mine in particular it seems). It should be noted my promo is listed as their “vinyl mix” and though I can’t speak to what the CD or mp3 versions will sound like, this is a very well produced platter with a perfectly vintage 80s sound and a lovely DR of 10.Savage Master 2From a talent perspective, I readily concede these sexecutioners are not among the best of our metal brethren. Stacey is a limited vocalist, but like a Lemmy (R.I.P.) or Ozzy, she knows her limitations and makes the absolute most of her gruff, ballsy bellow to win you over with charisma rather than range or power. The band behind her is equally average talent-wise, with the guitar tandem of Larry Myers and Adam Neal delivering the most basic of riffs. However, they ably demonstrate it isn’t always the most flashy lead or convoluted riff that sucks the listener in and gets that head banging. They may look like Machine from 8MM (or The Mentors) but their playing makes every song a hard-driving, hook-filled success.I know this is deep-dish nostalgia-core for the assisted living set, but there’s no denying how much fun it is. It’s not forward thinking nor trend redefining, but it’s 110% pure metal, and purity can win over hearts and minds. Definitely not for the tedious elitists (you know who you are), but if you want rowdy, rocking metal with balls and attitude, here it is, bitches. Now go easy on good ole Steel, he has a metal hip.

Line-Up:

Stacey Peak - Vocals (2013-present)
Brandon Brown - Bass - See also: Murrowind
Larry Myers - Guitars - See also: Artwork For the Blind
Adam Neal - Guitars (2013-present) - See also: Dragon's Kiss, ex-Blade of the Ripper, ex-Brothers of Conquest, Nine Pound Hammer, The Hookers, ex-Nashville Pussy
Zach Harris - Drums (2015-present)

Tracklist:

01. Call of the Master 01:40
02. Dark Light of the Moon 03:44
03. With Whips and Chains 04:04
04. Path of the Necromancer 03:45
05. Vengeance Is Steel 03:29
06. Looking for a Sacrifice 03:19
07. Satan's Crown 03:56
08. Burned at the Stake 03:30
09. Black Hooves 03:03
10. Ready to Sin 04:29

+ Video "With Whips And Chains" (Live Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Jún 2022, 07:18

Savage Master - Creature Of The Flames (EP) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017

Bio:

Album:

You’ve got to hand it to Adam Neal. In a time when throngs of old-school bands are desperately trying to carve out their own niche and struggling to establish an identity in a saturated marketplace, Savage Master are instantly recognizable. Visually, the pride of Louisville, Kentucky present a striking image onstage, four hooded male musicians in black leather and chains (one with a giant upside-down cross tattooed on his chest) and a snarling female vocalist (Stacey Savage) who is equally capable of kicking your ass and rocking your world. But aside from the shock value of the live presentation, Savage Master have also hacked their own well-defined musical path through the heavy metal underbrush. Take a heaping dose of occult early-80s metal along the lines of Cirith Ungol, add a generous portion of New Wave of British Heavy Metal goodness, sprinkle in some punk attitude and a no-frills blue-collar approach to their craft, toss in lyrics extolling the three S’s (sin, sacrifice and Satan), and you’ll have a decent idea of what’s in store. Over the course of two well-received albums and numerous tours, guitarist Adam Neal and his bandmates have remained clear-eyed, clinging fast to this pure artistic vision regardless of the churning maelstrom around them in the underground metal scene. When you hear a Savage Master song, you know instantly it’s them, from the raw production values to the savage vocals to the distinctive riffing style and grimy guitar tone.The downside of such stubborn adherence to the path, of course, is that you run the risk of redundancy. How do you hold true to your vision while keeping your new material from sounding like a carbon copy (or worse, a pale imitation) of what you’ve done before? Judging by Savage Master’s forthcoming new mini-album (what’s the difference between a mini-album and an EP anyway?), this is not a problem for Neal and his merry crew of masked marauders. Entitled Creature of the Flames, this five-song release sounds like pure Savage Master through and through, but with a couple of interesting twists. High-velocity first single “Burning Leather” is a real “blood pumper” (to borrow Stacey’s perfect description of the track in a recent online post), but the guitars are noticeably more melodic than you’ve ever heard on a Savage Master song. Elsewhere, “Creature of the Flames” is a slow, doomy hymn. A truly haunting pounder clocking in at nearly six minutes, the title track is the longest Savage Master track to date and more nuanced than anything they’ve ever done before, with a couple of cool change-ups near the end. That galloping riff at around the 4:25 mark kills me every time. “Death or Glory” is an unexpected romp through the well-known Holocaust song, faithfully rendered but with their own stamp all over it. I’ve been listening to that song for three decades, yet they’ve made it feel like a Savage Master original. Remarkable. All of these touches make this mini-album feel fresh and vibrant, without stepping outside the circle of what the band are all about. So as not to leave the other two songs out of the equation, I’ll just say “Dark Enchantress” is vintage, mid-paced Savage Master at their best, with an earworm riff and lyrics about “sexual witchcraft,” whatever that is. And opener “Child of the Witch” is another winner, a midtempo headbanger with a terrific vocal from Stacey and a chorus that sticks immediately. I could see this one becoming a staple in the live set.It’s difficult to draw too many conclusions from a 5-song, 19-minute EP, or mini-album, or whatever. Nonetheless, I am convinced that that Creature of the Flames will keep Savage Master on the same upward trajectory they’ve enjoyed since the beginning. The songs are great, some of the best they’ve ever written. Stacey Savage delivers her most convincing vocal performance to date. No, her voice isn’t for everybody, but she sounds totally confident and totally in control here, more so than ever before. Also, I would be remiss not to mention the contributions of new drummer John Littlejohn, a good friend of mine from Mississippi who does a terrific job here. There are so many places where I hear the little touches he’s added, his own personal flair, yet remaining within the parameters of the song, that I can’t help but smile. Creature of the Flames may not win over those who’ve dismissed the band previously, but if you’ve ever enjoyed Savage Master before, mark your calendar for the October 13, 2017 release date and add this to your shopping list posthaste. And if you’ve somehow never heard Kentucky’s finest, well, it’s hard to imagine a better introduction point than Creature of the Flames. I bet these songs will be devastating live, and can’t wait to hear for myself next month at the Frost and Fire Festival in sunny California.

Line-Up:

Brandon Brown - Bass - See also: Murrowind
Larry Myers - Guitars - See also: Artwork For the Blind
Adam Neal - Guitars (2013-present) - See also: Dragon's Kiss, ex-Blade of the Ripper, ex-Brothers of Conquest, Nine Pound Hammer, The Hookers, ex-Nashville Pussy
John W. Littlejohn - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Child Of The Witch
02. Burning Leather
03. Dark Enchantress
04. Creature Of The Flames
05. Death Or Glory (Holocaust Cover)

+ Video - Burning Leather (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Jún 2022, 07:18

Savage Master - Myth, Magic And Steel (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans

Bio:

Album:

SAVAGE MASTER are one of the newest and most prolific sensations of the retro / traditional metal scene. They were founded in 2013 and have already released two albums and two EP’s, which is great for them. Continuing their never ending hard ride into the music world, they strike with their third full-length album called “Myth, Magic and Steel”.I you’re aware of SAVAGE MASTER then you should know were they come from both musically and aesthetically. If not, then let’s just say they come straight from the deepest vaults of the ’80s. Clad in denim and leather, heads hooded (like MENTORS) apart from the witch-y Stacey Savage, the main woman and voice of the band. And in case you are still wondering what kind of music they play, the answer is plain simple: ’80s classic heavy metal.To set the record straight, the word “originality” doesn’t belong in their vocabulary, and frankly, I do not believe that they give a damn. Their simplistic tunes draw inspiration from both the N.W.O.B.H.M. and the early ’80s European scene, especially from bands that were part of the Mausoleum Records roster.As I mentioned already, “Myth, Magic and Steel” is all about pure metal. It features both fast and mid-tempo songs, and comes with catchy choruses that will stick in your mind. In fact, songs like the title track, “Flyer in The Night” and “Far Beyond the Grave” are quite memorable. There’s also some great ’70s epic moments, like some parts of the closing song “Warrior vs Dragon”, and then there’s lot of classic riffing going on as well. That said, I get the feeling that I’ve heard most of their riffs before. Finally, you will also discover some goofy occultness – eg. “High Priestess” -, under a small dose of sincere naivety, which at the end of the day, is the band’s most alluring aspect.While the band doesn’t show exquisite musicianship, they manage to deliver some fine retro metal moments which evoke nostalgia. If I hadn’t know any better I could easily suppose that this band played along with ACID, early WARLOCK, HAVOC, D.C. LACROIX, CHAINSAW, LION’S SHARE, CROSSFIRE, WITCHFINDER GENERAL etc. I must also point that although Stacey is not the best vocalist, her discordance actually delivers a love or hate poise to the album…To sum up, I wouldn’t say that this is the album of the year, yet it is charming, fun and easy to listen to. Enjoy.

Line-Up:

Larry Myers - Guitars - See also: Artwork for the Blind
John W. Littlejohn - Drums (2016-present) - See also: Emerald Heavy

Tracklist:

01. Myth, Magic and Steel 03:51
02. The Devil's Ecstasy 03:24
03. The Owl 05:26
04. Flyer in the Night 04:11
05. Crystal Gazer 04:46
06. Lady of Steel 02:46
07. High Priestess 04:38
08. Far Beyond the Grave 03:34
09. Warrior vs Dragon 08:24

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Jún 2022, 07:24

Savage Master - Those Who Hunt At Night (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Audio : 320 kbps + front

Bio:

Album:

Speed metallers, occult rockers, thrashers, NWOBHM fanatics, everyone in between and especially beyond - all have been entranced by SAVAGE MASTER's mysteries of steel. Now, the wider world will feel the blade of "Those Who Hunt At Night".Another little slab of fun, cheesy heavy metal from Savage Master. I can’t say there’s anything here you haven’t heard before, but ultimately it’s how well the band does it, and this bunch sure knows how to deliver the gods. The album is just 36 minutes of high-powered, catchy heavy metal that has all the elements to get you to sing along and bring out the instruments, or just throw that fist in the air while headbanging like a maniac. Fast, catchy, heavy, upbeat, shaking the walls and even throwing in a darker but addictive vibe here and there, Those Who Hunt at Night has everything you expect from mid-80s heavy metal. Good stuff.

Line-Up:

Larry Myers - Guitars - See also: Artwork for the Blind
John W. Littlejohn - Drums (2016-present) - See also: Emerald Heavy

Tracklist:

01. Hunt At Night
02. Eyes Behind The Stars
03. Rain Of Tears
04. Spirit Of Death
05. A Warrior's Return
06. The Hangman's Tree
07. Queen Satan
08. Vaster Empires
09. The Death Of Time

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 69 neregistrovaných