Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Dirkschneider (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Apr 2022, 16:26

Dirkschneider - Live - Back To The Roots (2CD) (Digipak Edition) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016 (Digipak Edition)
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 140 mb

Bio:

U.D.O. is a German heavy metal band founded by lead singer Udo Dirkschneider in 1987.Starting with the first albums Animal House in 1987 and Mean Machine in 1988 U.D.O. proved to be pure heavy metal without any Trend-Sound influences. Both albums continued where Accept had left off in 1986 with Russian Roulette. Apart from Udo, Animal House was recorded by Peter Szigeti (guitars), Frank Rittel from Warlock on (bass), Mathias Dieth from Sinner and Gravestone (guitars) and Thomas Franke (drums).From 1987 - 1989 they toured with the following line-up: Udo Dirkschneider (vocals), Mathias Dieth (guitar), Andy Susemihl (guitar), Dieter Rubach (bass) and Thomas Franke (drums). They toured with Guns N' Roses, Lita Ford and Zodiac Mindwarp.By Mean Machine (released in 1988) the band had a different line-up: only Udo, Mathias Dieth and Andy Susemihl remained. New additions were Thomas Smuszynski (bass) and Stefan Schwarzmann (drums).U.D.O. achieved success with the album Faceless World, produced by ex-Accept drummer Stefan Kaufmann. U.D.O.'s follow-up album was Timebomb, and it was their last for five years.

Album:

DIRKSCHNEIDER, the band fronted by former ACCEPT and current U.D.O. singer Udo Dirkschneider, will release a live album called "Live - Back To The Roots" on October 28 via AFM Records. The effort, which was recorded on April 2 at Kaminwerk in Memmingen, Germany, will be made available as two-CD digipak and gatefold three-vinyl in four different colors (black, gold, silver and clear).Dirkschneider's "Back To The Roots" tour features him performing ACCEPT songs one last time before he closes the chapter for good. The trek was recently recognized with a "Sold Out" award after 31 of the 48 European shows were sold out."It's unbelievable, " says Udo. "I never expected this tour to be so successful. It's beautiful to see how many people walk with me on my personal way of saying goodbye to the ACCEPT chapter."He added: "It's still so much fun to sing these songs live, they are a part of my biography, but nevertheless it's about time to turn that page."There was so much talking and speculations about me and ACCEPT, so this is kind of a musical statement from my end — which seems to be very interesting for the fans who came to these shows."To those fans that still want to experience the classic ACCEPT songs performed live, Udo has this message: "There is a band called ACCEPT. And please, if you wanna hear these songs, please go then to [see] ACCEPT. [Laughs] So that's the only thing I can say. Now you'll have the chance [this] year to hear it with the original voice, but Mark [Tornillo, current ACCEPT singer] is doing a — I would say — really good job on it, so please go there and listen then to ACCEPT and U.D.O. is then U.D.O."Regarding what makes the classic ACCEPT songs so special, Udo said: "I don't know what is special. You never can tell it, really. Like [DEEP PURPLE's] 'Smoke On The Water', in a way, something like this. Sometimes there's a song that, in a way, that stays forever."

Line-Up:

Udo Dirkschneider - Vocals
Sven Dirkschneider - Drums
Fitty Wienhold - Bass
Andrey Smirnov - Guitar
Kasperi Heikkinen - Guitar

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Intro
02. Starlight
03. Living For Tonite
04. Flash Rockin' Man
05. London Leatherboys
06. Midnight Mover
07. Breaker
08. Head Over Heels
09. Neon Night
10. Princess Of The Dawn
11. Winterdreams
12. Restless And Wild
13. Son Of A Bitch

CD2:

01. Up To The Limit
02. Wrong Is Right
03. Midnight Highway
04. Screaming For A Love-Bite
05. Monsterman
06. T.V. War
07. Losers And Winners
08. Metal Heart
09. I'm A Rebel
10. Fast As A Shark
11. Balls To The Wall
12. Burning

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Dirkschneider (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Apr 2022, 16:26

Dirkschneider - Live - Back To The Roots - Accepted! (2CD) (Japan Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Size : 250 mb

Bio:

Udo Dirkschneider (born 6 April 1952) is a German heavy metal singer who rose to fame with German heavy metal band Accept. After leaving Accept in 1987, he formed U.D.O., with whom he has enjoyed commercial success as well.Dirkschneider made a guest appearance on Eurovision Song Contest winner Lordi's 2006 album, The Arockalypse. Mr Lordi claims both "Don't Look Back" and "Blitz of Lightning" by U.D.O. as songs that changed his life in a Kerrang! magazine article. He also makes a guest appearance in the music video for the song "Shtil (Штиль)" by Russian heavy metal band Aria.Dirkschneider recorded lead vocals with NWOBHM band Raven on their cover of "Born to Be Wild" on a 1983 single release. The song also appeared as B-side on "Break the Chain" from their album All for One. He is also famous for his duet rock ballad with Doro Pesch, "Dancing with an Angel". During Wacken 2008, he performed "They Only Come Out at Night" live with Lordi.Dirkschneider's son, Sven, currently plays in the band .Damaged, who supported U.D.O. on a date in Germany in November 2011.In 2015, he became a permanent member of his father's band.

Album:

Heavy Metal is a genre that has been around for around 50 years by now. This is quite old, but yet not old enough to separate the current scene from its pioneers. Yes, many of them might take it a bit slower and others have already left us, but there are still some active musicians around who experienced Heavy Metal right from the beginning. And Udo Dirkschneider is definitely one of these battleships that are responsible for bringing our beloved genre into existence. Be it in Accept, or in UDO, he left a mark on music history.But everything comes to an end. But don’t worry, Dirkschneider is not going to call it quits just yet, at least not completely. His first chapter in music, aka his “Accept” chapter is about to be closed though, and who can blame him? Dirkschneider-era Accept put out a lot of beloved classics which Dirkschneider is more than willing to admit, but UDO has been going for so long that Dirkschneider obviously identifies more with UDO than with Accept these days. And that is the point where the live album “Back To The Roots” comes into play. It is a recording of Dirkschneider’s current tour that focuses entirely on his time in Accept. The plan is for Dirkschneider to never play an Accept song again after this tour which is regrettable for the fans, but not really a surprising decision for an artist. But will he really never play an Accept song again? Time will tell, but we better get used to the idea.Now, as for the album, what can you accept? Pretty much any Dirkschneider-era Accept classic there is! You get ‘Balls To The Walls’, ‘Midnight Mover’, ‘Metal Heart’, you get pretty much everything which also explains the length of the album. Therefore it is also redundant to describe the songs, because you likely know them anyway. And those who do not: Think REALLY Old School Metal! Unfortunately there is also a downside to this album. The live feeling is absolutely there, but it is not as intense as one would hope. It is still a very strong album, but it is not as energetic as it could be. But then, maybe that is why Dirkschneider wants to put this chapter of his life to rest so that he can move forward with dignity? Fans will still love it and those who are only slightly acquainted with Dirkschneider-era Accept might also want to think about the album, because it is pretty much a “best of” album.Anyway, what about the rating? 9 devils! It might lack that final punch to justify a 10 devil rating, but anything below 9 devils would not do the album justice either.

Line-Up:

Udo Dirkschneider - Vocals
Sven Dirkschneider - Drums
Fitty Wienhold - Bass
Andrey Smirnov - Guitar
Kasperi Heikkinen - Guitar

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Intro
02. Starlight
03. Living For Tonite
04. Flash Rockin‘ Man
05. London Leatherboys
06. Midnight Mover
07. Breaker
08. Head Over Heels
09. Neon Night
10. Princess Of The Dawn
11. Winter Dreams
12. Restless And Wild
13. Son Of A Bitch
14. Up To The Limit

CD2:

01. Wrong Is Right
02. Midnight Highway
03. Screaming For A Love-Bite
04. Monsterman
05. T.V. War
06. Losers And Winners
07. Metal Heart
08. I'm A Rebel
09. Fast As A Shark
10. Balls To The Wall
11. Burning
12. Outro
13. My Way (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Dirkschneider (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Apr 2022, 16:27

Udo Dirkschneider - My Way (Digipak Edition) (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Size : 180 mb

Bio:

Udo Dirkschneider (born 6 April 1952) is a German heavy metal singer who rose to fame with German heavy metal band Accept. After leaving Accept in 1987, he formed U.D.O., with whom he has enjoyed commercial success as well.Dirkschneider made a guest appearance on Eurovision Song Contest winner Lordi's 2006 album, The Arockalypse. Mr Lordi claims both "Don't Look Back" and "Blitz of Lightning" by U.D.O. as songs that changed his life in a Kerrang! magazine article. He also makes a guest appearance in the music video for the song "Shtil (Штиль)" by Russian heavy metal band Aria.Dirkschneider recorded lead vocals with NWOBHM band Raven on their cover of "Born to Be Wild" on a 1983 single release. The song also appeared as B-side on "Break the Chain" from their album All for One. He is also famous for his duet rock ballad with Doro Pesch, "Dancing with an Angel". During Wacken 2008, he performed "They Only Come Out at Night" live with Lordi.Dirkschneider's son, Sven, currently plays in the band .Damaged, who supported U.D.O. on a date in Germany in November 2011.In 2015, he became a permanent member of his father's band.

Album:

Billed as "his most personal and extraordinary album to date", the effort contains 17 cover versions of the very songs that have influenced the musician and singer the most. All kinds of classics from music history are among them - including those that you might not expect from Udo. Not only does a very personal story lie behind each of the tracks, but also a sometimes surprising arrangement that, despite the very individual implementation, lives and breathes Udo's manuscript throughout.When one thinks of that classic heavy metal voice, the musings often land on the great Mr. Udo Dirkschneider. His is that voice: the sandpaper over rusted metal, the two-pack-a-day unfiltered Pal Mal smoker of the 1940s, the male version of Mama in Throw Mama From the Train; to wit, Udo Dirkschneider is sultry. So it is with delicious aplomb that Mr. Dirkschneider has graced the metal community with a new album. My Way (Atomic Fire Records) is one hour and five minutes of lovingly crafted cover toons in which that voice croons and barks and puts nails on a chalkboard through classic metal, pop, and yes, even classic standards from 1968 and 1969. I would be remiss if I did not mention forthwith that I have been enamored with Udo Dirkschneider since his Accept days and many of the songs and artists he covers are among my favourite.My Way starts out with a grounded guttural rendition of ‘Faith Healer’. Udo gets listeners in the mood with a song that drips and oozes sultriness. Dirkschneider then careens into an updated and thoroughly wicked rendition of Arthur Brown’s ‘Fire’. I’ve always loved this song and having Udo give it a sultry heavy metal treatment makes my toes curl! Udo goes on to cover songs by Uriah Heep, The Sweet, Motorhead, and AC/DC. Easy Peasy. The songs are a headbanging guttural joy to listen to.But because Udo Dirkschneider is, well, Udo Dirkschneider, he gives us a Tina Turner cover, ‘They Call It Nutbush’. Apparently, Accept used to cover it in rehearsals. This version has horns. It’s Udo and a brass section with a stock heavy metal guitar solo. Yup. And just when you think your mind couldn’t be blown any more, Udo covers ‘The Stroke’ by Billy Squier. It is a bit stilted. Then, there is the pathos laden ‘Jealousy’, a Frankie Miller tune. Udo Dirkschneider is such a master at what he does, he legit takes Queen’s famous ‘We Will Rock You’ and Udo-izes it. It is nothing like the original, not even close. It is now an Udo Dirkschneider tune. Full Stop. The man is amazing and I love him.Udo Dirkschneider’s My Way is a fun romp through music history. And for the first time ever, Udo sings in German for ‘Kein Zuruck’. It is a frakking thing of beauty. I’ve been waiting for this moment since 1983! The teenage metal head in me approves. I’m doubling down on my love of all things Udo. Udo Dirkschneider closes My Way with THE song. Yes, my friends, Udo Dirkschneider covers Frank Sinatra’s ‘My Way’. Mic. Drop.Does this album work? Some songs do and some songs don’t. Does it matter? Not in the slightest as every tune is delightfully enjoyable. There is no argument, for me, that Udo Dirkschneider is the best heavy metal singer and has been for almost five decades. Gamjeong. Gefühlsregung.

Line-Up:

Udo Dirkschneider - vocals - See also: Dirkschneider & the Old Gang, Dirkschneider, Metal All Stars, ex-Accept, ex-Band X
Stefan Kaufmann - guitar - See also: U.D.O. (live), ex-Accept
Mathias Dieth - guitar - See also: ex-Gravestone, Dirkschneider & the Old Gang, ex-Sinner, ex-U.D.O., ex-Ape
Peter Baltes - bass - See also: ex-Accept, ex-DeuxMonkey, ex-Don Dokken
Sven Dirkschneider - drums - See also: U.D.O., .damaged, Dirkschneider (live), ex-Saxon (live)

Tracklist:

01. Faith Healer (Alex Harvey)
02. Fire (Crazy World OF Arthur Brown)
03. Sympathy (Uriah Heep)
04. They Call It Nutbush (Tina Turner)
05. Man On The Silver Mountain (Rainbow)
06. Hell Raiser (The Sweet)
07. No Class (Motörhead)
08. Rock And Roll (Led Zeppelin)
09. The Stroke (Billy Squier)
10. Paint It Black (The Rolling Stones)
11. He's A Woman, She's A Man (Scorpions)
12. T.N.T. (AC/DC)
13. Jealousy (Frankie Miller)
14. Hell Bent For Leather (Judas Priest)
15. We Will Rock You (Queen)
16. Kein Zurück (Wolfsheim)
17. My Way (Frank Sinatra)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných