Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Parris Hyde (ITA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Apr 2022, 11:27

Parris Hyde - Unlock Your Freedom (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Heavy Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 120 mb

Bio:

PARRIS HYDE is the band from Parris Hyde, singer, musician and composer, born in Milan (Italy).After a 30 years career, in 2013 Parris Hyde came back in the game with his new band which takes his name. Actually the band is composed of Parris Hyde, vocals and guitars, Roby Kant, bass, Karl Teskio, drums.The band plays a blend of traditional and modern Heavy Metal with a shocking horror attitude.In the course of the years from 2013 / 2014 a 4 songs EP, I killed my wife with a knife, was produced, straight welcomed by webzines and specialized press, and the Christmas Cd-single, Metal Bells, a Heavy Metal version of “Jingle Bells”.In 2015 the track “One World” was included as first track in the compilation “Opening Rock Party Vol. III” from the label “Sinners & Saints Records” The band was also invited to participate with two cover versions from Iron Maiden (Flash of The Blade and Fear of the Dark) and with its song “I killed my wife with a knife” to the “Halloween Night” and “Horror Night”compilations , produced by WSM Music – SoundMultimedia” In june 2016 the first album “Mors Tua, Vita Mea” was finally published for the label “Free Mood Promotion” . Two official videos, “2ND2NO1” and “Life on the line”, were also released.In march 2018 a new EP titled "Undercover 1" was released, including some covers and one original unreleased track.

Album:

Unlock your freedom" is the second album by Parris Hyde and confirms the good things already shown in the past with some pleasant news.The technical level of the musicians is excellent and so too the voice of Parris swithces between various timbres, to give greater variety to the individual songs.The songs become more peculiar and structured, always keeping the melody clearly in evidence: A sort of intelligent Metal both in musical and lyrical contents, with references to both modern and classic and with veiled references to Hard Rock. Out of any predefined scheme or cliché, the band has no intention of comparing itself to anyone else, as in the way of writing there is no intentional reference either to groups or to a specific musical genre, which cannot be cataloged except in the broadest sense of «Metal»
Line-Up:

Parris Hyde - Vocals, Guitars
Roby Kant - Bass
Karl Teskio - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Incipit 01:03
02. Rock is dead (Long live Metal) 04:20
03. I loved you, I killed you 04:30
04. Home is where the heart is 04:43
05. Secret lover, cruel murder 05:34
06. The head undead 04:54
07. The lion of Kabul 04:37
08. We belong to the sea 04:38
09. The way 04:25
10. Requiem (For the Fallen Stars) 06:15
11. Unlock your freedom 03:19
12. Hard to find 03:46 (Bonus Track)
13. Santa wears no mask 01:53 (Bonus Track)
14. Mors tua vita mea 02:31 (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných