Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 114 mb

Bio:

AXXION have managed to express in their songs, the best of classic Heavy Metal with a touch of speed, style of Midnight Malice, Skull Fist, Enforcer, and etc ...Wow, in the last few months, I often wondered how the bands brand SKULL FIST, RUHTLESS STEEL, and also give it AXXION hinbekommen today, so extreme to sound the glorious '80s? However, this is not just the tunes themselves, but also the sound. The drum play by Alison Thunderland for example sounds so incredibly old school and live as if you revised it after the recordings absolutely zero!And the five songs on the self-titled debut EP sound as if time had really stand out about thirty years ago. You feel it again as it was eleven or twelve years, when it was discovered the magical world of Heavy Metal ...AXXION are necessary to follow SKULL FIST and STRIKER another combo of Canada who have Classic Heavy Metal written on the flags. Shred guitar and Alison Thunderland played previously for the said SKULL FIST, and precisely in this sound close AXXION now on. But not only that, but their EP like it again a tad better than HEAVIER THAN METAL and HEAD OF THE PACK! To the influences one might include, among other things beside SKULL FIST old NWOBHM heroes like BATTLE-AXE and cult combos of brand WITCH CROSS. But does not matter because the disc rocks like hell!When I think not know, I did the can opener THE RITE tap one hundred percent on a lost song from the early '80s! How can we today have such a hot sound and style on that? You hear AXXION the enthusiasm and genuine love for classic metal really every second of ...STALLION is then in an awesome banger anthem, which leaves a completely knock your socks. The voice of Dirty D. Kerr, the gorgeous melodic riffs, the drum playing of Alison Thunderland and sounding extremely catchy hooks and choruses are simply priceless. That's what I call heavy metal from the iron Textbook of sacred steel!

Album:

Axxion (pronounced "action") are at it again with their long-awaited debut LP entitled "Wild Racer"! Well, what else can I say about this extravagantly talented band? From their very first released song to now, these dudes (and dudette, of course) have definitely proved themselves throughout the process, and with the creation of new material, a music video and a dedicated following, the wild racer that is Axxion has never shown signs of slowing down. The dedication to preserve the 80s sound within the recent heavy metal scene is very much astounding, whereby bands just like Axxion should be easily recognized for influencing a new generation of young and wild metalheads.With that being said, the brand new LP is nothing short of pure traditional heavy metal. Now, I'm usually the type of person to enjoy traditional metal less than my personal favorites such as speed metal, NWOBHM and even USPM, but Axxion seem to find a way to incorporate some of those elements into their repertoire. Sure, the same riff structure can get a little bit mundane at times but these guys sure as hell know how to make up for it with the inclusion of Shred's intricate solo work and Devon Kerr's downright energetic vocals that perfectly overlap the fist-pounding drums and basslines. I would also definitely like to see the band introduce more progressive and USPM-like elements into their sound, rather than constantly writing traditional metal material. I think a good example of a band that upholds this notion is Canadian legends Black Knight, but hey that's just my opinion entirely.Although this record does have its flaws, sure enough, it is without question that the positives easily outnumber the bad, which can be easily heard through tracks like "Wild Racer" and "Tonight". These two tracks run through your veins like lightning and demand to be cranked up; they are most likely two of my favorite Axxion releases, alongside "The Rite", "Savage Avenger" and "Stallion". Come to think of it, every single track offers something to the table for every metal fan, be it the amazingly intricate intro to "Fireheart", or the harmonious melodies of "Still Hungry". With only one single year of track releases to their name, Axxion are very much on the right path to hopefully become one of the forefronts of the New Wave of Traditional Metal, as I truly do see the potential they each have. Only time, experimentation and hard work will eventually tell...

Line Up:

Dirty D Kerr - Vocals (lead), Guitars (rhythm) (2011-present) - See also: ex-King, ex-Midnight Malice
Chris Riley - Bass, Vocals (2011-present) - See also: ex-Mortiferous, ex-Pandamonia
Sir Shred - Guitars (lead), Vocals (2011-present) - See also: ex-30 Years Too Late, ex-Carpadium, ex-Skull Fist
Alison Thunderland - Drums, Vocals (2011-present) - See also: ex-Skull Fist

Tracklist:

01. Wild Racer 03:57
02. High Bars 03:15
03. On the Edge 03:02
04. Nightstalker 04:21
05. Stallion 04:26
06. Hard Rockin 04:04
07. Fireheart 03:43
08. Still Hungry 04:46
09. Tonight 03:22
10. Ride of the Chariots 03:31

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Axxion (CAN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Okt 2021, 09:21

Axxion - Back In Time (Japan Edition) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 180 mb

Bio:

AXXION have managed to express in their songs, the best of classic Heavy Metal with a touch of speed, style of Midnight Malice, Skull Fist, Enforcer, and etc ...Wow, in the last few months, I often wondered how the bands brand SKULL FIST, RUHTLESS STEEL, and also give it AXXION hinbekommen today, so extreme to sound the glorious '80s? However, this is not just the tunes themselves, but also the sound. The drum play by Alison Thunderland for example sounds so incredibly old school and live as if you revised it after the recordings absolutely zero!And the five songs on the self-titled debut EP sound as if time had really stand out about thirty years ago. You feel it again as it was eleven or twelve years, when it was discovered the magical world of Heavy Metal ...AXXION are necessary to follow SKULL FIST and STRIKER another combo of Canada who have Classic Heavy Metal written on the flags. Shred guitar and Alison Thunderland played previously for the said SKULL FIST, and precisely in this sound close AXXION now on. But not only that, but their EP like it again a tad better than HEAVIER THAN METAL and HEAD OF THE PACK! To the influences one might include, among other things beside SKULL FIST old NWOBHM heroes like BATTLE-AXE and cult combos of brand WITCH CROSS. But does not matter because the disc rocks like hell!When I think not know, I did the can opener THE RITE tap one hundred percent on a lost song from the early '80s! How can we today have such a hot sound and style on that? You hear AXXION the enthusiasm and genuine love for classic metal really every second of ...STALLION is then in an awesome banger anthem, which leaves a completely knock your socks. The voice of Dirty D. Kerr, the gorgeous melodic riffs, the drum playing of Alison Thunderland and sounding extremely catchy hooks and choruses are simply priceless. That's what I call heavy metal from the iron Textbook of sacred steel!

Album:

I'm sure a host of reviewers will be saying the same thing of Axxion's second album. Back In Time is very apropos to the band's chosen style. They play old school and traditional heavy speed metal. It's that simple. With the new album, they borrow Jay Decay from fellow Canadian traditional metallers Cauldron.Basically, Back In Time picks up from 2013's Wild Racer left off. There's plenty of racing heavy metal with a galloping rhythm section and mountains of guitar solos. If there's any difference, it seems that the lead vocals are possibly being shared between vocalist D D Kerr and drummer Emily Anne. If so, she's on the title cut, Criminal, and Ride Through Hell going full screamo, and it sounds nasty. I'm not sure if she can sing. For me and my ears, her vocals became a distraction from the music. But she's fine drummer all the same. Another difference comes in the production. The mix is cleaner, more crisp, than the previous album.In the end, with Back In Time Axxion stays true to their classic heavy speed metal roots and vision. If you want to bang your head like it's 1983, then you'll want to grab this album. Recommended.

Line Up:

Dirty D Kerr - Vocals (lead), Guitars (rhythm) (2011-present) - See also: ex-King, ex-Midnight Malice
Alison Thunderland - Drums, Vocals (2011-present) - See also: Phantom, ex-Skull Fist
Sir Shred - Guitars (lead), Vocals (2011-present) - See also: ex-30 Years Too Late, ex-Carpadium, ex-Skull Fist
Jason Decay - Bass (2016-present) - See also: Cauldron, ex-Forcefed, ex-Goat Horn, ex-Thor, ex-Ash Lee Blade (live), ex-Corpsebike, ex-Kïll Cheerleadër

Tracklist:

01. Attakr 01:55 instrumental
02. Back in Time 04:35
03. Lost in Flames 03:47
04. Highway Knights 04:21
05. Headbangers 03:40
06. Ride Through Hell 03:38
07. All Bark No Bite 03:42
08. Criminal (Tyran' Pace cover) 03:52
09. Sinner 05:07
10. Headbangers (single version) (Bonus Track)
11. All Bark No Bite (single version) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 20 neregistrovaných