Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Heavy Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 155 mb

Bio:

Lady Beast is a heavy metal band from Pittsburgh PA. Now in its 10th year, the band has played hundreds of shows, played festivals, done tours, and sold thousands of albums.it’s easy for the listener to pick out the band’s musical influences (NWOBHM, Motörhead, Dio, etc), but that isn’t it. The band draws heavily on the DIY ethos of the punk scene. Lady Beast has always done everything on its own.

Album:

Lady Beast may be singing about “Heavy Metal Destiny” on their sophomore record Lady Beast II but it is really classic heavy metal bliss for anyone that gets a chance to listen to it. Following in the tradition of the self-titled debut record, Lady Beast II is a throwback to the days of the New World of British Heavy Metal in the vein of Iron Maiden‘s early work but with a phenomenal female lead vocalist by the name of Deborah Levine and at times Ronnie James Dio type lyrics.I have actually been listening to Lady Beast II for a good three and a half months prior to writing this review so I am very familiar now with the new record. Lady Beast have come up with a more mature and consistent effort on their sophomore record in that there is a much better flow and same type of feel across all the songs on this album compared to their self-titled debut record. Some of the old school classic metal guitar riffs and melodies on Lady Beast II may just well bring you to a crescendo type climax because they are so damn good. The guitar riff just before Levine starts singing the words “Stand Tall” during the song “Caged Fury” is a thing of beauty. The dual guitar melodies at the start of “Heroes Of Our Time” take me back in a great way to Iron Maiden‘s self-titled debut record while the guitar melodies in the middle of “Lose To Win” bring me back to Iron Maiden‘s Powerslave era. The crescendo is at its peak with “Heavy Metal Destiny” which starts off with an Iron Maiden “Ides Of March” type intro before launching into an infectious mix of guitar melodies prior to Levine even singing a word. I hate to mention Iron Maiden so many times but the music on Lady Beast II could literally be played by Dave Murray, Steve Harris and company if I did not know any better.Although I really like Lady Beast II, I actually prefer the Pittsburgh based group’s debut record a little bit more because I find it more explosive and dynamic with better overall choruses. Lady Beast II feels more like classic heavy metal with Levine singing more and screaming less. That being said, all of the tracks on Lady Beast II are good ones. My favorite track hands down is “Heavy Metal Destiny” which never lets up and will no doubt be in the band’s set list for the rest of its career. Other song favorites include “Lose To Win”, the heavy “Banshee” and “Bind The Ruins”.If you like NWOBHM and/or Iron Maiden or simply well played classic heavy metal, you simply can’t go wrong with Lady Beast II.

Line Up:

Deborah Levine Vocals (2009-present)
Adam Ramage Drums - See also: Oh Shit They're Going to Kill Us
Tommy Kinnett Guitars
Twiz Guitars (rhythm)
Greg Colaizzi Bass (2009-present) - See also: Wrathcöbra

Tracklist:

01. Heavy Metal Destiny (04:38)
02. We Are The Witches (04:17)
03. Bind The Runes (04:31)
04. Caged Fury (03:25)
05. Heroes Of Our Time (04:57)
06. Frost Giants Daughter (02:54)
07. Forest Of The Impaled (03:10)
08. Lose To Win (04:50)
09. Banshee (03:49)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Lady Beast (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Máj 2021, 08:34

Lady Beast - The Vulture's Amulet (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Heavy Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 155 mb

Bio:

Lady Beast is a heavy metal band from Pittsburgh PA. Now in its 10th year, the band has played hundreds of shows, played festivals, done tours, and sold thousands of albums.it’s easy for the listener to pick out the band’s musical influences (NWOBHM, Motörhead, Dio, etc), but that isn’t it. The band draws heavily on the DIY ethos of the punk scene. Lady Beast has always done everything on its own.

Album:

LADY BEAST I think that it is one of the bands that, about to release their fourth album now, more have gone unnoticed within the so-called «NWOTHM» (I don't care if you hate the label, you know what I mean). These guys who are about to launch their new "The Vulture's Amulet" have made something nostalgic and already invented and reinvented a thousand times, something from decades past, something that belongs to 2020. And without the need to experiment or give it another spin to everything.What we find in this plate is still traditional Heavy with a lot of NWOBHM and all the elements that any classic Heavy album needs: galloping rhythms, almost Speed ​​speed (especially in riffs), hymn parts, some American Power, melody and groove . But if something stands out, not only from this compact, but from LADY BEAST, it is the ability to make this classic, traditional style look fierce and aggressive from start to finish. And it is that, despite the fury and the clear sound, everything oozes from the 80s. On the other hand, the clear sound favors Deborah's great voice, as sharp and aggressive as melodic, but always with an important power, and varying registration as required by the subject with ease. They also always have that note a little darker and heavier in some of the cuts, with some SABBATH, as we find in "Sacrifice to the Unseen", where also Deborah's voice breaks to fit, not only with the sound more forceful of the song, but with its most sinister and oppressive feeling. A track that provides a necessary dose of variety in the middle of the disc. It breaks, to a certain extent, with the general pattern of the plate and themes that flow well between them, but with not too much versatility."The Vulture’s Amulet» is a good traditional Heavy Metal album without much fanfare, but very direct and where LADY BEAST show to have things clear. They make classic Heavy Metal somewhat more aggressive than normal.

Line Up:

Deborah Levine - Vocals (2009-present)
Adam Ramage - Drums - See also: Oh Shit They're Going to Kill Us
Chris Tritschler - Guitars (rhythm) - See also: ex-Carousel
Greg Colaizzi - Bass (2009-present) - See also: Wrathcöbra
Andy Ramage - Guitars (lead) (2015-present) - See also: Argus, Oh Shit They're Going to Kill Us, ex-Relique, ex-Vrolok (live)

Tracklist:

01. Metal Machine (3:15)
02. Runes of Rust (4:26)
03. The Gift (5:09)
04. Sacrifice to the Unseen (5:09)
05. Betrayer (3:29)
06. The Champion (5:24)
07. Transcend the Blade (3:42)
08. The Vultures Amulet (5:14)
09. Vow of the Valkyrie (5:03)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 22 neregistrovaných