Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 134 mb

Bio:

Ancillotti is a new band that not only encompasses the history of Italian heavy metal but above all is a family formed by: Daniele "Bud" Ancillotti, long standing singer of the best known Italian Heavy Metal band Strana Officina as well as founder of Bud Tribe, his brother Sandro " Bid" Ancillotti bass player with Bud Tribe , Brian Ancillotti drummer with Rayden, J.R. and member of the historic band Shabby Trick and guitarist Luciano "Ciano" Toscani leader and founder of the internationally know band Listeria on the Italian hard & heavy scene for more than ten years playing concerts with international names such as Michael Schenker Group, Dokken, Anvil, Dokken, Iron Saviour and many others.The monicker Ancillotti is the best expression of the concept of family, the band's name is in fact a tribute to Daniele and Sandro's father, Renzo Ancillotti who at the venerable age of 87 is still their number one fan always ready to support the passion of his sons and nephew for rock music, even following their concerts when possible!After several shows in 2012 Ciano composes a good number of riffs and song ideas that are brought to various forms of completion by the band and then, in july of this year, Ancillotti enter Tartini Studios 5 in Italy with the producer Fausto Tinello, to record their first live promo cd called “Down this road together”The music is dynamic and powerful with monstrous riffs that become big-time rock anthems such as “Legacy Of Rock", “Living For the Nightime", “Warriors” or passionate and emotive ballads such as “Sunrise”.Beyond the music, however, in the last year Ancillotti has become a real band,establishing a trust in one another that happens very rarely in the music world.At the end of 2012 thanks the success of the "Down this road together" ep ANCILLOTTI has signed the deal with the German Heavy Metal label 'Pure Steel Records' for the they debut album that will be released on 2013 with worldwide distribution in Europe, Japan, North- and South America, Asia and Oceania.The band now is ready for the next step, for the next tour and to enlarge their steadily increasing fanbase!

Album:

Italian Heavy Metal Rockers ANCILLOTTI have a new CD here ready for release on February 28. The band spawned from earlier acts called STRANA OFFICINA and BUD TRIBE, and focus their creation on straight up heavy metal, with rough but melodic vocals, and sing along choruses. At the first listed of the anthem “Band Your Head,” I am immediately struck but the strong New Wave of British Heavy Metal influence, reminiscent of bands like SAXON and ACCEPT. The crunchy guitar tone is straight out of the early 1980’s. “Bang Your Head, Rock and Roll Ain’t Dead,” swoons vocalist Daniel Ancillotti.“Victims of the Future” is a bit slower, and with some swag. At times I also hear some of the German Metal band BRAINSTORM, particularly with the vocals and structure of the chorus. There is an extended lead solo part that fits in neatly with the overall sound, with prolific doses of a “wah wah” pedal. “Monkey” is a more up-tempo piece, with a nice, dirty guitar riff. There is a really pretty melody section before the chorus that livens up the song appropriately.“Legacy of Rock” is a solid, anthemic number, that I can picture being on rotation on MTV during the 1980’s. This is a fist-pumping, sing along song that the band was talking about. “Devil Inside” has a cool, DOKKEN / RATT style riff, with plenty of minor chords and a full on chorus. I think Bud’s vocals here are strongest. In “Warrior,” there is a galloping, head-banging rhythm that sounds exactly as the song title suggests. Hankering for a power ballad? “Sunrise” can fill that void for you. It’s a gentle number with strong harmonies and melodic sensibility. I have always been a sucker for a good power ballad…something heavy but melancholic, and something I can sing along with. It’s a good strong tune on the album for sure. The closing bonus track “Living for the Night Time” is an appropriate closer for the album, embodying all of the elements of the album as a whole.Overall, ANCILLOTTI has taken aim at bringing sexy, hook based Heavy Metal back to modern times. The album produces a fairly decent result of this aim, consisting of old fashioned 1980’s style, straight up Heavy Metal, with a focus on the main riff, and a strong chorus. It is not however anything groundbreaking, or riffs that we have not heard before. Still, they perform well and with good intention.

Line-Up:

Daniele "Bud" Ancillotti - Vocals (2009-present) - See also: Bud Tribe, Strana Officina
Sandro "Bid" Ancillotti - Bass (2009-present) - See also: Bud Tribe, ex-Acquaraggia
Brian Ancillotti - Drums (2009-present) - See also: Shabby Trick
Luciano "Ciano" Toscani - Guitars (2009-present) - See also: Listeria, ex-Wyvern

Tracklist:

01. Bang Your Head 03:47
02. Cyberland 03:46
03. Victims of the Future 03:54
04. Monkey 03:51
05. Legacy of Rock 05:31
06. Liar 03:20
07. I Don't Wanna Know 03:48
08. Devil Inside 03:41
09. Warrior 03:25
10. Sunrise 06:07
11. Living For The Night Time (Bonus Track)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Ancillotti (ITA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Mar 2021, 15:57

Ancillotti - Strike Back (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 153 mb

Bio:

Ancillotti is a new band that not only encompasses the history of Italian heavy metal but above all is a family formed by: Daniele "Bud" Ancillotti, long standing singer of the best known Italian Heavy Metal band Strana Officina as well as founder of Bud Tribe, his brother Sandro " Bid" Ancillotti bass player with Bud Tribe , Brian Ancillotti drummer with Rayden, J.R. and member of the historic band Shabby Trick and guitarist Luciano "Ciano" Toscani leader and founder of the internationally know band Listeria on the Italian hard & heavy scene for more than ten years playing concerts with international names such as Michael Schenker Group, Dokken, Anvil, Dokken, Iron Saviour and many others.The monicker Ancillotti is the best expression of the concept of family, the band's name is in fact a tribute to Daniele and Sandro's father, Renzo Ancillotti who at the venerable age of 87 is still their number one fan always ready to support the passion of his sons and nephew for rock music, even following their concerts when possible!After several shows in 2012 Ciano composes a good number of riffs and song ideas that are brought to various forms of completion by the band and then, in july of this year, Ancillotti enter Tartini Studios 5 in Italy with the producer Fausto Tinello, to record their first live promo cd called “Down this road together”The music is dynamic and powerful with monstrous riffs that become big-time rock anthems such as “Legacy Of Rock", “Living For the Nightime", “Warriors” or passionate and emotive ballads such as “Sunrise”.Beyond the music, however, in the last year Ancillotti has become a real band,establishing a trust in one another that happens very rarely in the music world.At the end of 2012 thanks the success of the "Down this road together" ep ANCILLOTTI has signed the deal with the German Heavy Metal label 'Pure Steel Records' for the they debut album that will be released on 2013 with worldwide distribution in Europe, Japan, North- and South America, Asia and Oceania.The band now is ready for the next step, for the next tour and to enlarge their steadily increasing fanbase!

Album:

IAncillotti truly enjoy discovering new music in the genre I love. So when The Meister asked me to give the upcoming Ancillotti a listen, I was up for the challenge! As this is my first experience with the band, I cannot comment on the debut album, but their second full-length effort, Strike Back, certainly packs a punch! The Italian group is a family affair with Daniele “Bud” Ancillotti on vocals, his brother Sandro “Bid” Ancillotti on bass, Bid‘s son, Brian Ancillotti on drums, and “blood brother” Luciano “Ciano” Toscani on guitar.You sense you are in for a wild ride as “Intro” begins with a scratchy recording from the 1930’s that is interrupted by a threatening demonic voice. This leads into the scorching “To Hell With You” with fiery guitars and demanding beat. This is classic heavy metal at it’s finest. Bud Ancillotti‘s vocals are a powerful combination of the late Lemmy Kilmister and Rob Halford. Most of this album is extremely heavy, but there are a few songs included here that are, shall I say, more “radio friendly” as they fall closer to the hard rock side of the spectrum. I could certainly see more adventurous program directors taking a chance on “Firestarter“, “When Night Calls” or “Lonely Road” as they could appeal to a broader audience. I’m not sure this is their aim, though, as the band’s first single, the anthemic “Fight“, is a definite headbanger. With musicians as skilled as Ancillotti, why not play as fast and hard as you can? The quick pace of “Burn, Witch, Burn” bears this out with blazing guitar over a relentless beat accompanied by growled lyrics. The group saves perhaps their heaviest tune for last. “The Hunter” is filled with traditional metal riffs, driving rhythm and catchy lyrics which leave you wanting more.Now, before I give my one criticism of this album, let me admit that I only speak one language, English, so I admire those who are fluent in others. On Strike Back, it is quite obvious to me that English is not Bud‘s primary language. At times, the lyrics seem mumbled or the pronunciation is off the mark. It is a very shrewd marketing move by the band (or their management or label) to record in English as this will open up their bandpic-ancillottimusic to more markets. I get the reasoning behind it and as Bud becomes more comfortable with the language, I believe he will be as killer on these songs as he is in Italian. I find there are two types of people when it comes to music: those who listen to the instrumentation and don’t really hear the lyrics; and those who love the lyrics and like to sing along to their favorite songs. I fall into the latter group which is most likely why this bothers me. However, music is a language of its own, and the issue is only a minor distraction.The musicianship of Ancillotti is above reproach and that is proven time and again on Strike Back. Brian Ancillotti is an unrelenting beast on percussion which forces his dad, Bid, to keep up on bass and Ciano Toscani is a shredder of the highest order. Bud‘s husky voice ties the whole package together. These songs are both well written and masterfully performed. I enjoyed this album and look forward to what they will do in the future. Strike Back is scheduled to be released on September 16, 2016, on Pure Steel Records. If you enjoy traditional heavy metal, I encourage you to check out this Italian family!

Line-Up:

Daniele "Bud" Ancillotti - Vocals (2009-present) - See also: Bud Tribe, Strana Officina
Sandro "Bid" Ancillotti - Bass (2009-present) - See also: Bud Tribe, ex-Acquaraggia
Luciano "Ciano" Toscani - Guitars (2009-present) - See also: Listeria, ex-Wyvern

Tracklist:

01. Intro 01:02
02. To Hell with You 03:02
03. Immortal Idol 03:33
04. Fight 04:41
05. Firestarter 04:51
06. The Beast Is Rising 03:22
07. When Night Calls 04:53
08. Burn, Witch, Burn 03:47
09. Lonely Road 05:45
10. Life Is for Livin' 03:50
11. Never Too Late 04:30
12. The Hunter 04:23

Obrázok

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Ancillotti (ITA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Mar 2021, 15:57

Ancillotti - Hell On Earth (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 153 mb

Bio:

Album:

Ah Italy, I realised that at the moment I do quite a bit from Greece and Italy, both countries seem very productive when it comes to quality steel. Speaking of productivity ANCILOTTI already brought out one EP in 2012 followed by three full-length records (the latest one is subject of this review). ANCILLOTTI is a family project when it comes to the roster. Caution Press Text ahead: “ANCILLOTTI formed in 2010 is an Italian band that encompasses the history of NWOIHM, Bud on vocals, Bid on bass, Brian on drums and the blood brother Ciano on guitar. ANCILLOTTI are essentially a family act, what with three fourths of the band being blood relatives. Born as a challenge, ANCILLOTTI arrived today with the awareness of a musical symbiosis with few rivals in the world. In 2012 they recorded their first self-produced EP entitled ‘Down This Road Together’ (CD) sold out in a few months and on the same year they toured in Italy in the main Metal and Rock clubs or special guest of many international acts as URIAH HEEP, GRIM REAPER, ULI JON ROTH and more. At the end of 2012, thanks to the successful ‘Down this Road Together’ ANCILLOTTI signed the agreement with the German label Pure Steel Records for three albums.”The overall quality of the compositions, sound and production is top notch as always with Pure Steel Records bands, the skills are there and in good use. The only thing that is not my cup of tea is the way Bud uses his voice most of the time, often you can hear him sing really nice but his trademark seems to be the husky, rough parts (not a fan of Lemmy, not a fan of this kind of vocals). If I could change one thing it’s the use of his “Lemmy” voice because here and there he sings clear and that sounds great. Check out ANCILLOTTI’s ‘Broken Arrow’ to see what I mean; the chorus is a nice one.

Line-Up:

Tracklist:

01. Fighting Man
02. Revolution
03. Firewind
04. We Are Coming
05. Blessed by Fire
06. Broken Arrow
07. Another World
08. Frankenstein
09. Till the End

Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní