Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Battle Beast (FIN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Jan 2021, 15:58

Battle Beast - Battle Beast (Limited Edition) (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal, Melodic Power Metal, Female Vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 127 mb

Bio:

Hailing from the southern edge of Finland, BATTLE BEAST represents the traditional Heavy Metal sound. Delivering crunching riffs, high screams, blistering solos and powerful choruses - in one word: Power. Starting in the year 2008 BATTLE BEAST's journey has taken the band quickly to the consciousness of the metal scene. Winning the W:O:A Metal Battle, Radio Rock Starba and appearing in the Finnish Metal Expo were some of the early highlights of the band's career. Fueled by its rocket-like rise to fame, the band soon landed a recording deal with HYPE RECORDS in late 2010. The fruit of the new synergy was soon to be shown. Released in April 2011, the band's debut album STEEL hit the Finnish album charts at #7. Also the album's two singles, "Show Me How to Die" and "Enter the Metal World", both gained heavy rotation on the Finnish radio waves. Even the press greeted the album with open arms - the reviews for STEEL ranged from very good to excellent in almost every noteworthy media. Although released only in Finland, the album was quick to make waves abroad as well. All the rumors and expectations were finally redeemed in November, when an extensive licensing deal with the dominating global metal power, NUCLEAR BLAST was announced. The international release of STEEL is therefore to happen in early 2012. The past summer saw the band touring extensively in their native Finland and appear on some of the country's biggest festivals. In November the band will head on a seven date German tour supporting POISONBLACK. The rest of Europe will get their taste of Finnish Steel in spring of 2012, when BATTLE BEAST takes the honor of supporting NIGHTWISH on their European tour. The tour will span total of 20 gigs in 13 countries all over continental Europe.
The journey has just begun...

Album:

I've been a pretty vocal defender of Battle Beast for years now, but I've never actually put it all into a real review until today. I think the weird thing about my fandom of the band is that I really don't seem to like them all that much. I have more complaints about the band in general than I do praises, but for some reason I find myself listening to them all the fucking time. With their fifth album coming out later this year, and the fact that I've spent the last few days glued to my TV playing Berserk and the Band of the Hawk, I feel like this is as good a time as any to cover my favorite release, their self titled album from 2013.To get the bad shit out of the way first, the band has, from day one, always been as shallow as an inflatable kiddie pool and about exactly as cheap. There are no surprises on any album, and their strict adherence to pop structuring can make it tiring to sit through entire albums. They are very Sabaton-esque in riffs being the secondary focus by a transdimensional mile to the melodies. The guitars barely matter here, it's all about the keyboard melodies and the vocals, and both are focused around doofy arena pop and that can be a huge turnoff for a lot of people. The vocals can get to be grating at times as well, though they usually take center stage for a reason. Nitte Valo had a lot of excellent grit in her voice, and ever since her departure and replacement by Noora Louhimo they've taken a shift towards the more melodic side of things, which Noora excels at, but when she tries to do the more Valo-ish screams she just sounds like she's doing a growly parody of a bad metal singer. This album has a great example with "Let It Roar", where the chorus sounds like a literal child screaming impotently about whatever the hell it is that kids scream about.As for the good stuff, well... it's basically all the same stuff. Sabaton may suck at formulaic pop metal but Battle Beast absolutely fucking kills it. Guitarist Anton Kabanen is the sole songwriter an lyricist, so for all intents and purposes Battle Beast is a solo project with five extra cronies doing his bidding (at least up through Unholy Savior, at which point he was kicked out of his own band and went on to form Beast in Black, which is... just the same fucking band with different members). If his body of work is anything to go by, he is a man of very limited interests. Every single song he writes combines exactly two broad influences: 80s arena metal like Judas Priest or Accept and 80s popular music as a broad spectrum. Every single lyric he's ever written is based on sci-fi novels, hopelessly vague 80s cliches like love and rebellion, and the ultraviolent anime from 1997, Berserk. I say the anime and not the manga because throughout his career between his two bands, he's only ever touched on the Golden Age arc that the anime covers, when the manga it's based on has been running continuously for like 28 fucking years and has way more material to draw from. Not really a problem per se, but it shows his hand a bit and would allow for more self-serious geeks to gatekeep the dude. I've tried reading it myself and that shit is so dense that I don't blame the dude for struggling to get past the first ten trillion pages.I highlight the narrow focus because I can easily see how it could be a problem for some, but frankly I think this allows the band to attack with a laser-fine point and it works to their advantage here. It starts with a bit of a stumble with "Let It Roar" but after that it just hits like a dozen tracks in a row of Billy-Idol-meets-Screaming-for-Vengeance goodness and it's a fuckin' riot. Anton is the main man here, but he's not stupid, he knows Noora is the highlight. She's a twelve foot tall Amazonian valkyrie with lungs of leather and unlimited attitude and you'd be an absolute fool to bury her beneath your synthy cheese instead of letting her stand on top of it and scream it at the listeners with a million times galeforce ten. She commands the hell out of tracks like "Machine Revolution", "Raven", and "Black Ninja". She gets comparisons to Doro a lot simply for the fact that she's a woman and sings with a lot of power instead of trying to sound "pretty", but that's really not quite accurate. I mentioned Priest and Accept up there because she really does sound like if Udo had Halford's range when she's belting out at max power. Just listen to the best track on display, "Fight, Kill, Die". She not only opens it with the Wilhelm Scream of Metal (not coincidentally used by both of the main metal influences on "Fast as a Shark" and "Ram It Down") but she somehow maintains that manic intensity throughout the runtime, closing on one of the most bombastically triumphant out-choruses of the decade. She really was the best possible replacement for Valo, without a doubt.I wish I could describe the music beyond what I've already said, but it's hard considering how shallow it is. Namedropping Billy Idol wasn't random. I fucking love Billy Idol in his prime and Battle Beast, whether knowingly or not, kind of carries the legacy from the Rebel Yell era. Idol was pure pop with a punk edge/attitude and Battle Beast does the same with with a metal attitude. They mostly stick to a palatable mid pace but load each and every song with the biggest god damned choruses they can manage, and that's really where the pop influence shines the brightest. Try to deny the sheer over the top ridiculousness of "Black Ninja". That's really just all this is, 80s pop music with metal riffs, loads of solos, and mega dorky synths. This is probably the reason that "Fight, Kill, Die" stands out so much. It's by far the most overtly metal song on the album, cranking the tempo up to its peak and packing in more riffs-per-square-minute than anywhere else. As much as I love the pure pop cheese of "Out on the Streets", it just doesn't hold a candle to the searing metal assaults of "Machine Revolution" and "Fight, Kill, Die".I think that's why Battle Beast stands out so much compared to their biggest contemporary, Sabaton. Not only are the hooks just way better in general, but small things like having a vocalist who actually kicks ass and a few scattered undeniably metal tracks here and there really help add some true identity to the synth-laden bounciness that dominates both bands. The actual depth it adds is almost negligible, but it does help it from wearing out its welcome (this has become the band's biggest problem in recent years). This isn't a perfect album by any means. Some songs are just completely inconsequential (who the hell even remembers "Over the Top" or "Into the Heart of Danger"?) and even the good songs repeat themselves within a few minutes of each other ("Raven" and "Rain Man" use literally the exact same chorus hook), but overall this damn stupid album is just a really fun romp and I can't get enough of it. Fight me.

Line Up:

Eero Sipilä Bass, Vocals (backing)
Pyry Vikki Drums - See also: ex-Rajavyöhyke
Juuso Soinio Guitars
Janne Björkroth Keyboards - See also: Brymir
Anton Kabanen Guitars, Vocals (2008-present)
Noora Louhimo Vocals (2012-present)

Tracklist:

01. Let It Roar 03:40
02. Out of Control 03:47
03. Out on the Streets 02:55
04. Neuromancer 04:04
05. Raven 02:52
06. Into the Heart of Danger 05:26
07. Machine Revolution 04:05
08. Golden Age 01:57
09. Kingdom 05:00
10. Over the Top 02:37
11. Fight, Kill, Die 02:44
12. Black Ninja 03:54
13. Rain Man 05:12
14. Shutdown (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Battle Beast (FIN)

Battle Beast - Unholy Savior (Limited Edition Digipak) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 190 mb

Bio:

Founded in 2008 on the southern edge of Finland, BATTLE BEAST stands for everything that is good and pure in metal music - crunching riffs, high screams, blistering solos and strong choruses. The sextet takes all the classical elements of traditional heavy metal without being afraid of adding its own flavor to the recipe. Already in the early stages of their career, BATTLE BEAST were to be noticed quickly by the international metal scene, especially after winning 2008’s Wacken:Open:Air “Metal Battle” and Finland’s “Radio Rock Starba” competition as well as after performing at the Finnish Metal Expo.Fueled by its ever-growing fame, the combo soon caught the attention of Nuclear Blast which resulted in a record deal and the worldwide release of the highly acclaimed debut album “Steel” in January of 2012. Subsequently, BATTLE BEAST continued their triumphal march by touring together with NIGHTWISH for a total of 21 shows all across Europe, persistently extending their fan base through their tremendous on-stage energy and joy of playing. When former lead singer Nitte Valo quit the band in September 2012, BATTLE BEAST immediately got the chance to showcase new vocalist Noora Louhimo’s amazing skills live on tour with SONATA ARCTICA – over the course of 22 shows in 11 different countries, the renewed line-up proved that it was as strong, wild and hungry as ever!After busy months of recording, producing and mixing in JKB Studios Helsinki (all of this done by the band members themselves) BATTLE BEAST’s eponymous sophomore release “Battle Beast” will strike the scene like a lightning on May 17, 2013, consisting of the Finns’ trademark mixture of extremely catchy choruses, epic heavy metal anthems, heavenly vocals and solos to die for - brought to a new level of intensity and sound quality. With new astonishing lead vocalist Noora on board and a record in their hands that literally is strong as “steel“, BATTLE BEAST are facing a future brighter than a thousand suns. Beware: The Beasts are back!!!

Album:

"Unholy Savior" will be released on January 9, 2015 in Europe and January 13, 2015 in the U.S. via Nuclear Blast."I thirst to go further as a human being and the music on this album represents a part of the ongoing spiritual journey — that's what I tend to I call it — which is my road onward," says BATTLE BEAST guitarist and vocalist Anton Kabanen. "Music-wise, the songs have been expanded to a wider area as an effort to call out emotions close to those I myself had during the times of birth of these songs."He adds: "Like always, I wrote songs about the series 'Berserk', as well, and the reason behind writing songs about that particular series is that I can strongly relate to that, especially to certain characters and to their way of thinking and feeling."Regarding the song "Touch In The Night", for which a lyric video can be seen below, BATTLE BEAST bassist Eero Sipilä said: "'Touch In The Night' is probably the farthest away from typical BATTLE BEAST sound we've ever went. It really sums it up, that in the pre-production phrase went under the nickname 'Alphaville.' If JUDAS PRIEST covered 'Big In Japan', I believe this is where they would end up."He added: "True metal fans hold on to your hats — there'll be more blast beats for you later!"BATTLE BEAST will embark on a European tour with Swedish metallers SABATON in January.BATTLE BEAST's self-titled sophomore album entered the official chart in the band's home country of Finland at position No. 5.

Line-Up:

Juuso Soinio Guitars

Tracklist:

01. Lionheart 04:53
02. Unholy Savior 05:36
03. I Want the World... And Everything in It 04:37
04. Madness 04:01
05. Sea of Dreams 05:01
06. Speed and Danger 04:38
07. Touch in the Night 04:27
08. The Black Swordsman 01:15
09. Hero's Quest 02:30
10. Far Far Away 03:46
11. Angel Cry 03:33
12. Push It To The Limit (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Battle Beast - Unholy Savior (Japan Edition) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015

Bio:

Founded in 2008 on the southern edge of Finland, BATTLE BEAST stands for everything that is good and pure in metal music - crunching riffs, high screams, blistering solos and strong choruses. The sextet takes all the classical elements of traditional heavy metal without being afraid of adding its own flavor to the recipe. Already in the early stages of their career, BATTLE BEAST were to be noticed quickly by the international metal scene, especially after winning 2008’s Wacken:Open:Air “Metal Battle” and Finland’s “Radio Rock Starba” competition as well as after performing at the Finnish Metal Expo.Fueled by its ever-growing fame, the combo soon caught the attention of Nuclear Blast which resulted in a record deal and the worldwide release of the highly acclaimed debut album “Steel” in January of 2012. Subsequently, BATTLE BEAST continued their triumphal march by touring together with NIGHTWISH for a total of 21 shows all across Europe, persistently extending their fan base through their tremendous on-stage energy and joy of playing. When former lead singer Nitte Valo quit the band in September 2012, BATTLE BEAST immediately got the chance to showcase new vocalist Noora Louhimo’s amazing skills live on tour with SONATA ARCTICA – over the course of 22 shows in 11 different countries, the renewed line-up proved that it was as strong, wild and hungry as ever!After busy months of recording, producing and mixing in JKB Studios Helsinki (all of this done by the band members themselves) BATTLE BEAST’s eponymous sophomore release “Battle Beast” will strike the scene like a lightning on May 17, 2013, consisting of the Finns’ trademark mixture of extremely catchy choruses, epic heavy metal anthems, heavenly vocals and solos to die for - brought to a new level of intensity and sound quality. With new astonishing lead vocalist Noora on board and a record in their hands that literally is strong as “steel“, BATTLE BEAST are facing a future brighter than a thousand suns. Beware: The Beasts are back!!!

Album:

"Unholy Savior" will be released on January 9, 2015 in Europe and January 13, 2015 in the U.S. via Nuclear Blast."I thirst to go further as a human being and the music on this album represents a part of the ongoing spiritual journey — that's what I tend to I call it — which is my road onward," says BATTLE BEAST guitarist and vocalist Anton Kabanen. "Music-wise, the songs have been expanded to a wider area as an effort to call out emotions close to those I myself had during the times of birth of these songs."He adds: "Like always, I wrote songs about the series 'Berserk', as well, and the reason behind writing songs about that particular series is that I can strongly relate to that, especially to certain characters and to their way of thinking and feeling."Regarding the song "Touch In The Night", for which a lyric video can be seen below, BATTLE BEAST bassist Eero Sipilä said: "'Touch In The Night' is probably the farthest away from typical BATTLE BEAST sound we've ever went. It really sums it up, that in the pre-production phrase went under the nickname 'Alphaville.' If JUDAS PRIEST covered 'Big In Japan', I believe this is where they would end up."He added: "True metal fans hold on to your hats — there'll be more blast beats for you later!"BATTLE BEAST will embark on a European tour with Swedish metallers SABATON in January.BATTLE BEAST's self-titled sophomore album entered the official chart in the band's home country of Finland at position No. 5.

Line-Up:

Juuso Soinio Guitars

Tracklist:

01. Lionheart 04:53
02. Unholy Savior 05:36
03. I Want the World... And Everything in It 04:37
04. Madness 04:01
05. Sea of Dreams 05:01
06. Speed and Danger 04:38
07. Touch in the Night 04:27
08. The Black Swordsman 01:15
09. Hero's Quest 02:30
10. Far Far Away 03:46
11. Angel Cry 03:33
12. Push It To The Limit (Bonus Track)
13. Wild Child (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Jan 2021, 15:59

Battle Beast - Bringer Of Pain (Limited Edition Digipak) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Videos

Bio:

Album:

Finnish female fronted metallers Battle Beast will release their fourth album, titled "Bringer Of Pain", on February 17, 2017 via Nuclear Blast Records. Recorded and produced at JKB Studios by keyboardist Janne Björkroth, the 10-track album was mixed by Björkroth alongside Viktor Gullichsen and Mikko Karmila, while mastering was done by Mika Jussila at Finnvox Studios. The cover artwork was crafted by Jan Yrlund. A video for the album's first single, "King For A Day", was recently filmed and will make its online debut soon. "Bringer Of Pain" is BB's first album to feature guitarist Joona Björkroth, who joined the band last year. In February 2015 BB parted ways with lead guitarist and main songwriter Anton Kabanen due to 'insurmountable disagreements' with the other members of the band. BB's third studio album, "Unholy Savior", entered the Finnish chart at #1. The CD was released in January 2015 via Nuclear Blast. Singer Noora Louhimo joined BB in 2012 as the replacement for Nitte Vänskä. Asked how she has been received by the old BB fans, Noora said: "At first, I was crucified, so to speak. On the other hand, some fans thought I was an improvement for the band, but some didn't believe in me at all. It's been very growing experience and made me believe more in myself as a singer than ever before. If you can take bad comments as your fuel to practice more and develop yourself into better, then you are on the right path. Of course, you have to know when take the critic seriously and when it is just someone trying to hurt you. But I really want to thank people who've been supporting me since the beginning but also the people who didn't. What doesn't kill makes stronger and better."

Line-Up:

Noora Louhimo - Vocals (2012-present)
Eero Sipilä - Bass, - Vocals (backing)
Pyry Vikki - Drums - See also: ex-Rajavyöhyke
Juuso Soinio - Guitar
Janne Björkroth - Keyboards - See also: Brymir
Joona Björkroth - Guitar

Tracklist:

01. Straight to the Heart
02. Bringer of Pain
03. King for a Day
04. Beyond the Burning Skies
05. Familiar Hell
06. Lost in Wars
07. Bastard Son of Odin
08. We Will Fight
09. Dancing with the Beast
10. Far from Heaven
11. God Of War (Bonus Track)
12. The Eclipse (Bonus Track)
13. Rock Trash (Bonus Track)

+ Video "King for a Day" (Official Video)
+ Video "Familiar Hell" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Jan 2021, 16:00

Battle Beast - Bringer Of Pain (Japan Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Japan Edition)

Bio:

Album:

Finnish female fronted metallers Battle Beast will release their fourth album, titled "Bringer Of Pain", on February 17, 2017 via Nuclear Blast Records. Recorded and produced at JKB Studios by keyboardist Janne Björkroth, the 10-track album was mixed by Björkroth alongside Viktor Gullichsen and Mikko Karmila, while mastering was done by Mika Jussila at Finnvox Studios. The cover artwork was crafted by Jan Yrlund. A video for the album's first single, "King For A Day", was recently filmed and will make its online debut soon. "Bringer Of Pain" is BB's first album to feature guitarist Joona Björkroth, who joined the band last year. In February 2015 BB parted ways with lead guitarist and main songwriter Anton Kabanen due to 'insurmountable disagreements' with the other members of the band. BB's third studio album, "Unholy Savior", entered the Finnish chart at #1. The CD was released in January 2015 via Nuclear Blast. Singer Noora Louhimo joined BB in 2012 as the replacement for Nitte Vänskä. Asked how she has been received by the old BB fans, Noora said: "At first, I was crucified, so to speak. On the other hand, some fans thought I was an improvement for the band, but some didn't believe in me at all. It's been very growing experience and made me believe more in myself as a singer than ever before. If you can take bad comments as your fuel to practice more and develop yourself into better, then you are on the right path. Of course, you have to know when take the critic seriously and when it is just someone trying to hurt you. But I really want to thank people who've been supporting me since the beginning but also the people who didn't. What doesn't kill makes stronger and better."

Line-Up:

Noora Louhimo - Vocals (2012-present)
Eero Sipilä - Bass, - Vocals (backing)
Pyry Vikki - Drums - See also: ex-Rajavyöhyke
Juuso Soinio - Guitar
Janne Björkroth - Keyboards - See also: Brymir
Joona Björkroth - Guitar

Tracklist:

01. Straight to the Heart
02. Bringer of Pain
03. King for a Day
04. Beyond the Burning Skies
05. Familiar Hell
06. Lost in Wars
07. Bastard Son of Odin
08. We Will Fight
09. Dancing with the Beast
10. Far from Heaven
11. God Of War (Bonus Track)
12. The Eclipse (Bonus Track)
13. Rock Trash (Bonus Track)
14. Far From Heaven (Acoustic) (Exclusive Bonus Track)

+ Video "Bringer of Pain" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Jan 2021, 16:00

Battle Beast - No More Hollywood Endings (Japan Edition) (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019 (Japan Edition)

Bio:

Album:

About two months ago, Finnish heavy metallers Battle Beast announced a 6-week European headline run for spring 2019, with support coming from newcomers Arion. Today, the six members can finally drop their bombshell and reveal more details about their upcoming new studio album, which they'll be presenting on the aforementioned tour. It's titled "No More Hollywood Endings" and will be released on March 22, 2019! The eleven featured songs were recorded by keyboardist Janne Björkroth, Viktor Gullichsen and guitarist Joona Björkroth at JKB Studio. The record was also produced and mixed by Janne. Last but not least, the cover artwork was created by Jan Yrlund (Korpiklaani, Manowar), who already took care of the "Bringer Of Pain" design. Janne stated about the forthcoming record: "The heavy songs are heavier, the pop delights brighter and the rock vibes stronger and richer than before. The emotional scale is wider and everything is bigger. Stay tuned for 2019!"The moment I saw Battle Beast live when they were on tour with Leaves’ Eyes and Sabaton back in 2017, they immediately shot to the top of my favorites list with their amazing stage energy and their very creative mix of 80s synth, pop, rock, and metal. Just listening to the band’s music live was a treat for the ears and the soul, the music was fun and exciting, something that hasn’t been done a million times. That itself made this band something special to me, being a product of the 80s, they combined all of the elements of the music of my youth that I adored.With the release of the band’s 5th album, ‘No More Hollywood Endings’ we find Battle Beast at their best, the heavy songs are heavier, and the pop songs are so much more poppy, in a great way. The musicianship of the entire record is cohesive, powerful but also a bit mellow in places giving the listener an opportunity to catch their breath between hard-hitting energetic songs. This album has everything you would expect from a band with as much energy as these guys have, but for me, the thing that shined the most to me is it feels like this record was an opportunity for Noora’s voice to break through and deliver its raw power.Noora has one of those very unique voices, it is raspy but powerful and she knows exactly when to deliver a combination of each. This album seems to contain some bigger elements than the previous releases, with larger scores to some of the songs like the album’s opening track, ‘Unbroken’. The song sits on the same level of something from Nightwish or Sabaton with strong orchestral sections mixed with the band’s hard-hitting, energized style.For me, the most stand out track on the record was actually one of the softest songs on the release, which is odd, because this record hits hard. ‘Bent and Broken’ was one of those powerful songs that really allowed Noora’s range to shine through and create a very intoxicating atmosphere throughout the songs four-minute length.Overall this 13-track, 55-minute follow-up to the band’s most successful release to date, ‘Bringer of Pain’ is one of the best records that I have heard in a while. It gave me everything that I completely love about this band, powerful emotional songs, catchy pop songs, and heavy metal tracks. ‘No More Hollywood Endings’ is a perfect collection of what makes this band so unique, give us exactly what we have come to expect from Battle Beast.You can check out the album for yourself when it hits all major streaming services and CD and Vinyl copy release via Nuclear Blast on March 22, 2019. The band will also be hitting the road later this year in North America to help promote the new release their fans.

Line-Up:

Noora Louhimo - Vocals (2012-present) - See also: ex-Tuska20, Mute Swans, ex-Kamelot (live)
Joona Björkroth - Guitars, Vocals (backing) (2016-present) - See also: Brymir, For the Imperium, ex-Baton Rogue Morgue
Eero Sipilä - Bass, Vocals (backing)
Janne Björkroth - Keyboards, Vocals (backing) - See also: ex-Brymir
Pyry Vikki - Drums (2005-present) - See also: ex-Rajavyöhyke
Juuso Soinio - Guitars (rhythm) (2005-present)

Tracklist:

01. Unbroken 04:09
02. No More Hollywood Endings 03:55
03. Eden 04:00
04. Unfairy Tales 03:33
05. Endless Summer 03:38
06. The Hero 04:13
07. Piece of Me 03:40
08. I Wish 04:26
09. Raise Your Fists 06:10
10. The Golden Horde 03:59
11. World on Fire 04:04
12. Bent And Broken 03:51 (Bonus Track)
13. My Last Dream 03:51 (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Eden" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Jan 2022, 10:46

Battle Beast - Circus Of Doom (2CD) (Digipak Edition) (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022

Bio:

Album:

Finnish sextet BATTLE BEAST are once again getting ready to unleash their force upon the world in the shape of their brand new album “Circus Of Doom” to be released next weekend. Fronted by Noora Louhimo’s unique voice, BATTLE BEAST keep evolving with “Circus Of Doom”, and in a very welcomed way.Gone are the trepidation double bass power metal drumming in favor to a much more dynamic rhythm and groove. The song’s structures on this new album are in the traditional melodic metal mold still, of course, blended with the band’s characteristic catchy rock&pop vibes. And the ‘epicness’ has been augmented yet in a really commercial, accessible sonic production.Call me nuts, but the new BATTLE BEAST approach on “Circus Of Doom” brings to my mind Meat Loaf / Jim Steinman’s titanic, melodic dramatic delivery, all with a bombastic delivery.As with their previous album, “Circus Of Doom” was once again recorded at JKB Studios in Helsinki, Finland and produced and mixed by keyboardist Janne Björkroth, while the stunning artwork was created by renowned Jan Yrlund who already took care of Battle Beast’s previous two album designs.Among the highlights we find “Masters Of Illusion”, “Freedom”, or the title track “Circus Of Doom”, and while still there’s a couple of rapid fire numbers, most the album tracks are midtempo, melodic epic tunes with catchy choruses.If previous Battle Beast works were not you cup of tea, you should check this upcoming effort, they have change some things for a wider appeal and the results are strong and effective.

Line-Up:

Noora Louhimo - Vocals (2012-present) - See also: ex-Tuska20, Mute Swans, ex-Kamelot (live)
Joona Björkroth - Guitars, Vocals (backing) (2016-present) - See also: Brymir, For the Imperium, ex-Baton Rogue Morgue
Eero Sipilä - Bass, Vocals (backing)
Janne Björkroth - Keyboards, Vocals (backing) - See also: ex-Brymir
Juuso Soinio - Guitars (rhythm) (2005-present)
Pyry Vikki - Drums (2005-present) - See also: ex-Rajavyöhyke

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Circus of Doom
02. Wings of Light
03. Master of Illusion
04. Where Angels Fear to Fly
05. Eye of the Storm
06. Russian Roulette
07. Freedom
08. The Road to Avalon
09. Armageddon
10. Place That We Call Home

CD2: (Bonus CD)

01. The Lightbringer
02. Tempest Of Blades

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných