Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 116 mb

Bio:

EVIL released their first mini LP back in 1984, the now legendary ‘Evil’s Message’. It was released on the Dutch Rave-On Records, who also released the first mini LP ‘Nuns Have No Fun’ by MERCYFUL FATE back in 1983.EVIL was among the first metal bands to define the genre speedmetal back in 1984, by sharp vocals, heavy riffs and Freddie Wolf’s fast and pounding bassdrums. At the time, the band wasn’t presenting the typical heavy metal, but today the band is among the founding fathers of European heavy metal.The band split up back in the mid-eighties and drummer Freddie kept on playing with a bunch of established Danish rock-acts and soloists, but the metal has been there ever since in the background. 2015 is the year for Freddie to unleash EVIL again with the new album “Shoot The Messenger”. Freddie wrote all the music, wrote the lyrics, played all instruments and produced the new album himself. The vocals where done by longtime friend Søren Nico Adamsen (ex-Artillery). The album is mixed and mastered by the Austrian Frank Pitters (Edenbridge, Visions Of Atlantis, Dignity).EVIL’s sound anno 2015 is classic heavy metal in the vein of Accept and Judas Priest whom inspired EVIL back in the early eighties. “Shoot The Messenger” consists of 8 songs, or warnings if you please, about the worlds situation today and how we all in the end are responsible for the evil and bad things going on on the planet and in our own lives.EVIL’s coming…“Shoot The Messenger” will be released on March 30th 2015 via Mighty Music.

Album:

I have to admit, that while I criticize bands who look back in time and try to reconstruct old sounds and styles, I do have a sweet spot for that late 70’s/early 80’s “classic” Heavy Metal sound that plays on that raw and unapologetic line between MERCIFUL FATE and JUDAS PRIEST. And one de facto resurrected band who just hit that sweet spot is Denmark’s EVIL who has made a return this year with their first-ever full-length album, “Shoot The Messenger”.Now, most of you might wonder what I mean by “de facto resurrected”, as well as just who the hell EVIL are. Well back in the glory days of 1984 a small Danish band called EVIL released an EP entitled “Evil’s Message”, which was one of the first and really pioneering Speed Metal records of all time and that has over time reached a semi-legendary status in both the Speed Metal genre as well as a groundbreaker for European Heavy Metal. However the band split up just a few years after the EP was released and never saw the light of day again – until now, when founding member Freddie Wolf decided it was time for a comeback even though he was the only remaining member.A few things have happened in these 31 years however (shocking, right?), and most people probably wouldn’t recognize the EVIL that released “Evil’s Message” and the EVIL that now returns with “Shoot The Messenger” at first glance. The once pioneering Speed Metal sound has evolved and been replaced with a more Teutonic-à-la-ACCEPT sound that’s heavier and Thrashier but not as fast and sonic. Some might call this a downgrade, but I… I love it!And I think I was in love from the very first guitar riff in “Darker Side of Mother Nature”, as that truly thunderous sound came over me. I don’t know what it is, but the vast majority of modern bands just seem unable to recreate that power-surging thunderous sound that once upon a time carved Heavy Metal out of Rock and Blues, and that’s what EVIL’s all about. It’s a blast-from-the-past, but with a modern touch and sound that’s just so easy to fall in love and headbang frantically to!While primarily (or at least originally) a drummer, Freddie really shows off an impressive multi-instrumental ability to create sometimes harsh, sometimes meaningful, sometimes melodic, often powerful while overall pretty silly - in that lovely old, nudging on MANOWAR-esque, self-aware but I-Don’t-Give-A-Fuck way – songs with effective diversity and punch throughout the album. And the impressive vocal performance of Søren (formerly of ARTILLERY) really suits the music like a stud-covered leather glove. I can’t say if the songwriting’s really this good or if it’s just me being love-struck with the music, but I can say I wasn’t bored for a single second from beginning to end.Really, I could go on, but I think I’ve made the sales pitch for this album already. While it’s not on par with, say, the legendary ACCEPT’s beyond-stellar resurrection with Mark Tornillo back in 2009, I can only clap my hands and repeat with a line from the last song off “Shoot The Messenger” (the stupid yet lovable “World War 666”):

Line-Up:

Freddie Wolf - Songwriting & All Instruments
Soren Nico Adamsen - Vocals (ex-Artillery, Crystal Tears, Dignity, Serpent Saints, Fury, ex-Crystal Eyes, ex-Inmoria, ex-Starrats, ex-Twinspirits, ex-Maladaptive)

Tracklist:

01. It's Here
02. Darker Side of Mother Nature
03. Shoot the Messenger
04. I Could Be Your Hero
05. Big Show
06. Keep It True
07. Move
08. Worldwar666

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 50 neregistrovaných