Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 165 mb

Bio:

Traditional Heavy Metal from Braunschweig, Germany.The german band Booze Control plays a brand of Heavy Metal nearly extinct in the 21st century: True, loud and sharp as a razor! Heavy Metal is also the title of their studiodebut, which was released in late 2013. Engaging leads, brutal riffing or screams to split your ears, Booze Control bring all of the above! Currently the band is on tour, to promote the album Heavy Metal.When the band was founded in September '09 the date for their first gig was already set. Preperations are hasty at best. None the less, the line-up of David Kuri (Vocals/Guitar), Jendrik Seiler (Guitar), Steffen Kurth (Bass) and Lauritz Jilge (Drums) is an instant hit. Under these circumstances the almost six weeks of time are more than enough to write and learn enough songs to play their very first show. These same songs are recorded and put on the EP Wanted, which is released in October 2009. The mixture of raw sound and relentless energy convince fans and critcs alike, which leads to a festival show and an interview at a local radio station.In April 2011 the band record their first full length release Don't Touch While Running. Since Wanted is fully out of stock at this point a few songs are re-release. Don't Touch broadens the band's sound and „takes the listener back to the good old days from the first second onward” (metal.de). Further succesfull open air shows with bands such as Destruction and Ensiferum follow. While fans seem to enjoy the show, the local promoter of a small, genre free festival in Germany seems to be unable to cope with the sheer volume and cuts the band's power during a live-television recording.Thanks to the support of their fans Booze Control manage to score a show in Hamburg during the Hard Rock Rising contest 2013 and win the semifinals of the Black Temple Band Contest 2013. December 13th 2013 marks the release of the band's first studio release, boldly titled Heavy Metal, which was well received by critics and fans alike. After 2013 which was dominated by rehearsals and recoding sessions, Booze Control are currently negotiating with agencies and labels.

Album:

Every time I think I have a firm grip on the pulse of underground metal, yet another band springs up and smacks me in the face. There is so much talent out there to be found it's insane. For every band I discover I wonder how many others slip through my fingers? Well here is one German band that isn't going to escape.Booze Control has been around since 2009 and they have one previous release that they put out in 2011 which I need to hunt down. Without knowing the music on the first effort, I will have to say that this CD has that NWOTHM feel to it with a touch of a speedy feel on the side (though they really aren't a speed metal band they have the feel of one). The production is decent if unspectacular and definitely solid enough for an independent release. The tunes are pretty basic, solid writing though not exactly heavy on the flair. They are a band living on their influences and are not seeking to make something insanely original here, but just to make some well-written fun metal and I can get behind that!A couple of the songs don't quite hit me with the same luster as the bulk of the album does, but I find that each time I revisit the CD I find more little nuances that I missed the first time through, so the writing is subtle but strong. David Kuri's vocals are a bit distinct and it takes a listen or two to get used to them, but after a bit you get used to it and it adds to the charm of the CD in the long run. The vocals definitely fit the feel of the album well.Some of my favorite tracks include Outlaw, Thunder Child, Hellspawn, Swim With The Shark and Strike The Earth (which admittedly I wasn't too impressed with originally but it really grew on me over time).bIn a very tightly packed group of New Wave Of Traditional Heavy Metal bands, you would be doing yourself a disfavor if you pass up on this band. The band name is very clever and the album art is perfect!

Line Up:

Steffen Kurth - Bass (2009-present) - See also: ex-Shepherd's Guns
Lauritz "Lore" Jilge - Drums (2009-present) - See also: ex-Shepherd's Guns
Jendrik Seiler - Guitars (2009-present)
David Kuri - Vocals, Guitars (2009-present) - See also: ex-Shepherd's Guns

Tracklist:

01. Night of the Drinking Dead 04:22
02. Thunder Child 04:05
03. Strike the Earth 03:55
04. Outlaw 03:07
05. Powertrain 04:16
06. Gruesome Twosome 03:39
07. Hellspawn 02:33
08. Atlantis 04:16
09. We Are the Booze 05:06
10. Swim with the Shark 05:57

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Booze Control (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Dec 2020, 18:28

Booze Control - The Lizard Rider (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

Traditional Heavy Metal from Braunschweig, Germany.The german band Booze Control plays a brand of Heavy Metal nearly extinct in the 21st century: True, loud and sharp as a razor! Heavy Metal is also the title of their studiodebut, which was released in late 2013. Engaging leads, brutal riffing or screams to split your ears, Booze Control bring all of the above! Currently the band is on tour, to promote the album Heavy Metal.When the band was founded in September '09 the date for their first gig was already set. Preperations are hasty at best. None the less, the line-up of David Kuri (Vocals/Guitar), Jendrik Seiler (Guitar), Steffen Kurth (Bass) and Lauritz Jilge (Drums) is an instant hit. Under these circumstances the almost six weeks of time are more than enough to write and learn enough songs to play their very first show. These same songs are recorded and put on the EP Wanted, which is released in October 2009. The mixture of raw sound and relentless energy convince fans and critcs alike, which leads to a festival show and an interview at a local radio station.In April 2011 the band record their first full length release Don't Touch While Running. Since Wanted is fully out of stock at this point a few songs are re-release. Don't Touch broadens the band's sound and „takes the listener back to the good old days from the first second onward” (metal.de). Further succesfull open air shows with bands such as Destruction and Ensiferum follow. While fans seem to enjoy the show, the local promoter of a small, genre free festival in Germany seems to be unable to cope with the sheer volume and cuts the band's power during a live-television recording.Thanks to the support of their fans Booze Control manage to score a show in Hamburg during the Hard Rock Rising contest 2013 and win the semifinals of the Black Temple Band Contest 2013. December 13th 2013 marks the release of the band's first studio release, boldly titled Heavy Metal, which was well received by critics and fans alike. After 2013 which was dominated by rehearsals and recoding sessions, Booze Control are currently negotiating with agencies and labels.

Album:

The first thing I want you to do is click on the band photo for a closer look. Then ask yourself, "Is this throwback Thursday?" Well, as I write, it's not a Thursday, but a Wednesday. But Germany's Booze Control are a "throwback" to the glory days of traditional heavy metal, like the New Wave Of British Heavy Metal.The Lizard Rider is the band's third long player, now signed to Inferno Records. Their sound is pretty much "classic" heavy metal: twin guitar harmony, clean vocals, some speed, at times, in the pacing, and enough rock groove to keep your toe-tapping while you bang your head. There's an abundance of brisk and soaring lead guitar solos. And typical heavy metal lyrical themes, but it appears there are no songs about booze. Nope. There's certainly nothing "modern" metal about Booze Control. No harsh riffage, no dirty vocals. It's 1982 all over again. Bottom line: if you're a unapologetic fan of old school heavy metal, you will find Booze Control to be equally uncompromising and unapologetic in their music. Best cuts: Vera, Fury Road, Nevermore (nice acoustic intro), and the speedster, Metal Frenzy.

Line Up:

Steffen Kurth Bass (2009-present) - See also: ex-Shepherd's Guns
Lauritz "Lore" Jilge Drums (2009-present) - See also: ex-Shepherd's Guns
Jendrik Seiler Guitars (2009-present)
David Kuri Vocals, Guitars (2009-present) - See also: ex-Shepherd's Guns

Tracklist:

01. The Wizard 03:00
02. Vile Temptress 04:06
03. Lead the Trail 03:42
04. Nevermore 04:43
05. Rats in the Walls 04:25
06. Gravelord 04:41
07. Metal Frenzy 03:48
08. Vera 04:13
09. Fury Road 03:57
10. Exciter 05:04

+ Video "Vile Temptress" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Booze Control (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Dec 2020, 18:28

Booze Control - Forgotten Lands (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans

Bio:

Album:

Started as one-off gig band, Germany's Booze Control now celebrates 10 years in the heavy metal underground, and with the same band members from the inception. Booze Control returns with their fourth long player, Forgotten Lands, now signed to Italy's Gates Of Hell Records.Essentially, this album finds Booze Control back with another platter of traditional heavy metal in the NWoBHM tradition. The quartet brings the usual musical suspects into play: twin guitar harmony in crisp riffs, an abundance of guitar solos, lively gallop and groove in the rhythm section, and clean rather subdued vocals. Of all these things, I found the guitar solos exceptional and the bass line, a thriving and driving force.As for the songs, again, they're what you'd expect from Booze Control. You'll find the band leaning more to the speed power metal side with Forgotten Lands and Slaying Mantis. With Attack Of The Axemen and Thanatos, Booze Control offers a sharp guitar start before dropping into some classic metal with some modest gallop. Spellbound has a strong drum entrance, then delivers heavy metal with some rock groove where the bass line rises. With Cydonian Sands the band constructs an epic anthem by lacing several acoustic guitar parts into their steady, rising heavy metal which also bristles with several fine solos. Basically, Forgotten Lands finds Booze Control creating well-crafted and entertaining traditional heavy metal. They know their genre well, and simply do not disappoint. Recommended.

Line Up:

Steffen Kurth Bass (2009-present) - See also: ex-Shepherd's Guns
Lauritz "Lore" Jilge Drums (2009-present) - See also: ex-Shepherd's Guns
Jendrik Seiler Guitars (2009-present)
David Kuri Vocals, Guitars (2009-present) - See also: ex-Shepherd's Guns

Tracklist:

01. Forgotten Lands
02. Attack of the Axemen
03. The Nameless
04. Of the Deep
05. Spellbound
06. Slaying Mantis
07. Playing with Fire
08. Thanatos
09. Doom of Sargoth
10. Cydonian Sands

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 13 neregistrovaných