Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Striker (CANADA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Nov 2020, 20:17

Striker - City Of Gold (Limited Edition) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal , Hair Metal 80´s
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 148 mb

Bio:

After three European tours, two trips across Canada and a nomination for “Best Metal Band” at the 2011 Indie Awards for their 2010 debut album “Eyes in the Night”. Strikers’ sophomore release “Armed to the Teeth” has turned heads Worldwide. Produced by multi platinum producer Michael Wagener, (Metallica, Ozzy Osbourne, Skid Row) Armed to the Teeth has sky rocketed Striker into the spot light. Including a direct support slot for Metallica’s two sold out shows at Rexall place in their hometown Edmonton Alberta less than 10 days after its release. With a new World tour set to begin in spring 2013, Striker is at the forefront of the Canadian Heavy Metal scene for the whole World to see. Anyone in need of a daily dose of traditional Heavy Metal must not miss out on STRIKER!

Album:

Striker carry on the tradition of first-class heavy metal bands from Canada for years continued at a consistently high level. Who is a mixture of Exciter and Savage Grace, mixed with newer influences the brand Steelwing or Enforcer can imagine, you will love the new album "City Of Gold".Striker pay tribute to the classic speed metal their respect, but also work with very Maiden-esque twin guitar harmonies. "It's about Heavy Metal and a good time," says singer Dan Cleary the Philospohie the band. "If you throw a party at your house, then put our record in the player, and drink some beer. Just for those moments, this music is made​​. "However Striker are not pure retro Act. Together with producer Fredrik Nordström has a sound decided to use the contemporary, but still sounds traditional. And the power of hymns like "Taken By Time", "City Of Gold" or "Bad Decisions" will be beyond any headbanger.

Line Up:

Chris Segger Guitars (2007-present)
Dan Cleary Vocals (2007-present)
Adam Brown Drums (2010-present) - See also: Sixguns over Tombstone, ex-Cauldron
Timothy Brown Guitars (2013-present) - See also: Shadowblade, Sixguns over Tombstone, ex-Kobra and the Lotus, ex-Villainizer (live)
Wild Bill Bass (2014-present)

Tracklist:

01. Underground 03:01
02. City of Gold 04:51
03. Start Again 04:26
04. Bad Decisions 03:58
05. Crossroads 04:23
06. All for One 03:25
07. Mind Control 03:21
08. Second Attack 03:40
09. All I Want 04:18
10. Rise Up 03:28
11. Taken by Time 05:00
12. Two Minutes To Midnight (Bonus Track)
13. Watching You (Bonus Track)
14. Roll With The Punches (Bonus Track)
15. Fuck Volcanoes (Bonus Track)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Striker (CAN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Nov 2020, 20:18

Striker - Stand In The Fire (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 126 mb

Bio:

STRIKER formed in Edmonton, Canada in 2007 and they were signed to German label Iron Kodex off the strength of their first demo.Striker is an Edmonton-based recording and performing Melodic hard / heavy metal band that has grown immensely through their years in the industry. A classic mix of heavy metal, hard rock, and 80’s hair metal, their music features powerful, clean vocals, catchy choruses, vocal harmonies, and impressive guitar leads.Audiences are often floored by the energy of their live show, and their recorded material has been met with fantastic response by both fans and industry across the world. Striker has toured across dozens of countries as headliners as well as support for major metal acts (no big deal). Gearing up for the release of their latest album the sky's the limit for these fuckers!!After three European tours, two trips across Canada and a nomination for “Best Metal Band” at the 2011 Indie Awards for their 2010 debut album “Eyes in the Night”. Strikers’ sophomore release “Armed to the Teeth” has turned heads Worldwide. Produced by multi platinum producer Michael Wagener, (Metallica, Ozzy Osbourne, Skid Row) Armed to the Teeth has sky rocketed Striker into the spot light. Including a direct support slot for Metallica’s two sold out shows at Rexall place in their hometown Edmonton Alberta less than 10 days after its release. With a new World tour set to begin in spring 2013, Striker is at the forefront of the Canadian Heavy Metal scene for the whole World to see. Anyone in need of a daily dose of traditional Heavy Metal must not miss out on STRIKER!

Album:

Edmonton, AB metallers Striker are ready to set out on a new adventure with their forthcoming album “Stand in the Fire” being released via their own Record “Breaking Records” label on February 5th, 2016 and before it drops, the band is offering fans a FREE download of their new track “Too Late” here.In addition to unleashing “Too Late”, Striker has posted a pre-order video explaining their campaign and perks they're giving to fans such as the chance to pick cover songs, set up special shows (how about a kegger!) and details of limited edition artwork and merch options. The pre-order runs from Nov 13 to Dec 10, 2015. Full pre-order details can be found here. Pre-Order video can also be seen below.“Stand in the Fire” is Striker's most uncompromising record to date. A record packed with incredible riffs and colossal anthems, all laced together with epic harmonies. Inspired by legendary bands like Iron Maiden, Striker wear their hearts firmly on their battle jackets, soaking up the power and influence of classic rock and metal.The band; Dan Clearly (vocals), Tim Brown (lead/rhythm guitars), William Wallace (bass) & Adam Brown (drums) recorded the album themselves with the help of Randy Black (who filled in on drums while Adam was away) and mixing genius Frederik Nordstrom (Bring Me The Horizon, In Flames, Opeth) giving them not only the time and space needed but the freedom to set up the release direct to fans worldwide.“We’re so excited about having our music, our ideas, and our future in our own hands – ushering in a new era for the band of decisive action, dedication and forward thinking. Live life by one rule: No Limits!” – Tim Brown.Striker will be hitting the road with Primal Fear across Europe in February 2016.

Line-Up:

Dan Cleary - Lead Vocals
Tim Brown - Lead/Rhythm Guitar
Adam Brown - Drums
William Wallace - Bass

Tracklist:

01. Phoenix Lights
02. Out For Blood
03. Too Late
04. Stand In The Fire
05. The Iron Never Lies
06. Escape From Shred City
07. Outlaw
08. Locked In
09. United
10. Better Times
11. One Life

+ Video "Too Late" (Official Video)

Obrázok

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Nov 2020, 20:19

Striker - Striker (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017

Bio:

STRIKER formed in Edmonton, Canada in 2007 and they were signed to German label Iron Kodex off the strength of their first demo.Striker is an Edmonton-based recording and performing Melodic hard / heavy metal band that has grown immensely through their years in the industry. A classic mix of heavy metal, hard rock, and 80’s hair metal, their music features powerful, clean vocals, catchy choruses, vocal harmonies, and impressive guitar leads.Audiences are often floored by the energy of their live show, and their recorded material has been met with fantastic response by both fans and industry across the world. Striker has toured across dozens of countries as headliners as well as support for major metal acts (no big deal). Gearing up for the release of their latest album the sky's the limit for these fuckers!!After three European tours, two trips across Canada and a nomination for “Best Metal Band” at the 2011 Indie Awards for their 2010 debut album “Eyes in the Night”. Strikers’ sophomore release “Armed to the Teeth” has turned heads Worldwide. Produced by multi platinum producer Michael Wagener, (Metallica, Ozzy Osbourne, Skid Row) Armed to the Teeth has sky rocketed Striker into the spot light. Including a direct support slot for Metallica’s two sold out shows at Rexall place in their hometown Edmonton Alberta less than 10 days after its release. With a new World tour set to begin in spring 2013, Striker is at the forefront of the Canadian Heavy Metal scene for the whole World to see. Anyone in need of a daily dose of traditional Heavy Metal must not miss out on STRIKER!

Album:

Edmonton legends Striker are back! No, not the religious rock band from the 80’s. Striker are an incredible traditional metal band, who have been sharing their fist-pumping, headbanging brand of heavy metal for close to a decade.Their latest is a nine-track self-titled effort that is their fifth studio album, due out on February 24th. This is the second independent release from their own label, Record Breaking Records, and their third time working with the legendary Fredrik Nordstrom. The production of this album is excellent; it’s clean, well-balanced, and mixed very well, the end result being a pleasure to listen to. This is a special one, folks.Firstly, I love the look of the album artwork. The band has a history of some pretty epic album covers, but this one is different. We have a black and white cover this time, with three swords crossed over each other. Each sword has dramatic embellishments that are unique, the one bearing the big ram skull holding the focal point of the three. A fanged snake envelops itself around all three weapons, with its mouth wide open, poised to attack. Previous albums have had a very bold band logo, but with this one it’s almost transparent in the top left corner. I’m curious as to why the band have taken such a different approach to their artwork. What’s the statement here?I’ve always loved clean vocals and a strong high range (being a massive Iron Maiden fan sealed that deal for me!). Frontman Dan Cleary has this in spades. Launching into the first track of the album, “Former Glory” and the first word that comes to mind is POWER! By the time we get to the chorus, Striker really are taking their power back with lyrics like “it’s the return to my former glory…I’m back again” This song is a great introduction to the album, and showcases what Striker have always been good at – commanding the listener’s attention with a BIG sonic presence.“Pass Me By” is an interesting song at first listen. It’s traditional heavy metal, but with just a dash of what sounds like a hardcore influence! The lyrics are very empowering, forcing a lesson of independence onto the receiver. “Be yourself when I’m not around”, Cleary chants through the chorus. Despite this, it’s not an aggressive song so to speak, but more encouraging. Even the riffs of the chorus sounds like they have the potential to be a solid hardcore breakdown. I’d love to see Hatebreed cover this song!My favourite track on the album is “Born to Lose.” Musically it has it all; it’s incredibly hooky, with the combination of riffs and Cleary’s vocals really selling it. One of the things I’ve always admired about Striker is how proud they are to wear their influences on their sleeves. I can hear how some of the big names in metal history have left their mark on the band, especially in what guitarist Tim Brown does. The solo on “Born to Lose” is just so… uplifting! I can’t not smile as I make my way through this song.“Shadows in the Light” is another excellent track on the record, and a very close second favourite of mine. Starting things off with drums and an awesome bass line, this track captures EXACTLY who Striker are. Everything about this track is BIG – big drums, big solos, big vocals. It all comes together seamlessly, providing the listener with the perfect snapshot into the band themselves. “Shadows in the Light” reminds me a lot of the band’s ‘City of Gold’ release, their critically acclaimed album in 2014.This album is packed with energy and passion. The consistent message of living life on one’s own terms comes up time after time, and it’s refreshing to hear something so encouraging in a world that’s sometimes a bit too dark.It’s an incredible album! Knowing how hard the band has worked, and how much they’ve developed over the years, this album feels to me like Striker have come home. They are unabashedly proud of who they’ve become; a hard-working, life-loving, no-bullshit group of dudes who love to party and play heavy metal for the world. The bottom line is this: you can’t have a bad time with Striker. If I could offer any recommendation, it would be that this album pairs exceptionally well with your favourite beer and your favourite mates.

Line-Up:

Dan Cleary Vocals (2007-present) - Adam Brown Drums (2010-present)
See also: Sixguns over Tombstone, ex-Cauldron
Timothy Brown Guitars (2013-present) - See also: Shadowblade, Sixguns over Tombstone, ex-Kobra and the Lotus, ex-Villainizer (live)
Wild Bill - Bass

Tracklist:

01. Former Glory
02. Pass Me By
03. Born To Lose
04. Cheating Death
05. Shadows In The Light
06. Rock The Night
07. Over The Top
08. Freedom's Call
09. Curse Of The Dead
10. Desire

+ Video "Phoenix Lights" (Official Video)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Nov 2020, 20:20

Striker - Striker (Japan Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Melodic Heavy Metal , Hair Metal 80´s

Info:

Album:

Edmonton legends Striker are back! No, not the religious rock band from the 80’s. Striker are an incredible traditional metal band, who have been sharing their fist-pumping, headbanging brand of heavy metal for close to a decade.Their latest is a nine-track self-titled effort that is their fifth studio album, due out on February 24th. This is the second independent release from their own label, Record Breaking Records, and their third time working with the legendary Fredrik Nordstrom. The production of this album is excellent; it’s clean, well-balanced, and mixed very well, the end result being a pleasure to listen to. This is a special one, folks.Firstly, I love the look of the album artwork. The band has a history of some pretty epic album covers, but this one is different. We have a black and white cover this time, with three swords crossed over each other. Each sword has dramatic embellishments that are unique, the one bearing the big ram skull holding the focal point of the three. A fanged snake envelops itself around all three weapons, with its mouth wide open, poised to attack. Previous albums have had a very bold band logo, but with this one it’s almost transparent in the top left corner. I’m curious as to why the band have taken such a different approach to their artwork. What’s the statement here?I’ve always loved clean vocals and a strong high range (being a massive Iron Maiden fan sealed that deal for me!). Frontman Dan Cleary has this in spades. Launching into the first track of the album, “Former Glory” and the first word that comes to mind is POWER! By the time we get to the chorus, Striker really are taking their power back with lyrics like “it’s the return to my former glory…I’m back again” This song is a great introduction to the album, and showcases what Striker have always been good at – commanding the listener’s attention with a BIG sonic presence.“Pass Me By” is an interesting song at first listen. It’s traditional heavy metal, but with just a dash of what sounds like a hardcore influence! The lyrics are very empowering, forcing a lesson of independence onto the receiver. “Be yourself when I’m not around”, Cleary chants through the chorus. Despite this, it’s not an aggressive song so to speak, but more encouraging. Even the riffs of the chorus sounds like they have the potential to be a solid hardcore breakdown. I’d love to see Hatebreed cover this song!My favourite track on the album is “Born to Lose.” Musically it has it all; it’s incredibly hooky, with the combination of riffs and Cleary’s vocals really selling it. One of the things I’ve always admired about Striker is how proud they are to wear their influences on their sleeves. I can hear how some of the big names in metal history have left their mark on the band, especially in what guitarist Tim Brown does. The solo on “Born to Lose” is just so… uplifting! I can’t not smile as I make my way through this song.“Shadows in the Light” is another excellent track on the record, and a very close second favourite of mine. Starting things off with drums and an awesome bass line, this track captures EXACTLY who Striker are. Everything about this track is BIG – big drums, big solos, big vocals. It all comes together seamlessly, providing the listener with the perfect snapshot into the band themselves. “Shadows in the Light” reminds me a lot of the band’s ‘City of Gold’ release, their critically acclaimed album in 2014.This album is packed with energy and passion. The consistent message of living life on one’s own terms comes up time after time, and it’s refreshing to hear something so encouraging in a world that’s sometimes a bit too dark.It’s an incredible album! Knowing how hard the band has worked, and how much they’ve developed over the years, this album feels to me like Striker have come home. They are unabashedly proud of who they’ve become; a hard-working, life-loving, no-bullshit group of dudes who love to party and play heavy metal for the world. The bottom line is this: you can’t have a bad time with Striker. If I could offer any recommendation, it would be that this album pairs exceptionally well with your favourite beer and your favourite mates.

Line-Up:

Dan Cleary Vocals (2007-present) - Adam Brown Drums (2010-present)
See also: Sixguns over Tombstone, ex-Cauldron
Wild Bill - Bass

Tracklist:

01. Former Glory
02. Pass Me By
03. Born To Lose
04. Cheating Death
05. Shadows In The Light
06. Rock The Night
07. Over The Top
08. Freedom's Call
09. Curse Of The Dead
10. Desire (Bonus Track)
11. Heart of a Lion (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Phoenix Lights" (Official Video)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Nov 2020, 20:21

Striker - Play To Win (Japan Edition) (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Japan Edition)

Bio:

Album:

Champions in blending classic Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Power Metal and 80’s Hair Metal, Canadian shredders Striker are back with another good album titled Play To Win, the sixth in their undisputed career and a follow-up to their two previous award nominated winning albums, their 2017 breathtaking self-titled opus Striker (nominated for a JUNO award, winner of an Edmonton Music Award and Western Canadian Award) and the WCMA + EMA award winning album Stand In The Fire, released in 2016. That means this Edmonton-based squad comprised of frontman Dan Cleary, guitarists Tim Brown and Chris Segger, bassist William Wallace and drummer Adam Brown has been on an absolute roll in the past few years, not only delivering first-class metal for our total delight, but also spreading their music live across Europe and North America with bands like Sonata Arctica, Dark Tranquility and Warbringer, along with festival appearances at 70,000 Tons of Metal and Bang Your Head Festival, proving why they’re already considered one of the biggest exponents in contemporary Canadian Heavy Metal.Mixed and Mastered by Hendrik Udd at Hendrik Udd Recording Studios, and featuring not only an old school artwork by Elvis Amaral (HipnoFX Audiovisual), but also the fantastic Randy Black (Annihilator, Primal Fear, Destruction) as a session drummer, who by the way also recorded the album Stand in the Fire with the band, Play To Win will please all fans of traditional metal and rock, keeping the name of Striker relevant and strong in the scene. “Play to Win: if you want to win you have to play the game. Find the rules and break them. This is our 6th album and 3rd independent release. If we followed the rules and listened to the industry people we’d have gone absolutely nowhere. Play To Win is about listening to yourself, following your own path, and playing that 5th ace hidden in your sleeve. This album is designed to light a fire under your ass and get you moving, and we made sure to get the most modern, ear melting sounds possible. It’s all about where metal is going, not where it has been, and this is our soundtrack to success,” commented Tim about the album.And Tim and Chris begin slashing and shredding their strings from the very first second in the opening tune Heart of Lies, where the band delivers their usual ass-kicking fusion of Heavy Metal and Hard Rock, with Dan declaiming the song’s chorus beautifully (“Another victim to a heart of lies / Can’t see the truth behind those venom eyes / Another victim to a heart of lies / On deaf ears will fall the eagle’s cry”). Then leaning towards pure 80’s Hard Rock and Glam Metal, in special the crisp and passionate vocal lines by Dan, we have Position of Power, with William and Randy maintaining a solid and rumbling background throughout the entire song; followed by Head First, a good song that gets a bit too commercial at times, but that obviously brings Striker’s old school punch, sounding very rhythmic, groovy and melodic. In addition, Tim and Chris are once again on fire with their riffs and solos, making it a highly recommended addition to your road trip playlist.Blending the music by Iron Maiden with Motley Crüe, Stratovarius and Van Halen, which in the end resulted in sheer awesomeness, Striker offer us the thrilling On The Run, showcasing a brilliant vocal performance by Dan while William keeps extracting that metallic sound we all love form his bass, whereas The Front is another classic song by Striker, also feeling as it was taken from an 80’s Hair Metal album. It’s a bit too smooth compared to the sonic massacre from their previous albums, but the crisp sound of the guitars and the precise beats by Randy make it very enjoyable and fun. The title-track Play To Win, a mid-tempo feast of rockin’ sounds, sounds even more inspired by the golden years of Hard Rock than ever, with the guitar riffs and solos by both Tim and Chris getting sharper and groovier, and albeit its lyrics are extremely cheesy, the message the band wanted to send is there (and that’s what really matters in the end). Then despite the excellent vocals by Dan, its tuneful guitar solos and a pleasant vibe, the power ballad Standing Alone never really takes off, getting way too mellow compared to what Striker are capable of doing.Back to a heavier and more epic sonority, those talented Canadian metallers fire an electrified Heavy Metal and Hard Rock tune entitled Summoner, inspired by many classics by Iron Maiden, Judas Priest and other behemoths from the NWOBHM, also presenting the best guitar work of the entire album in my opinion. In Heavy Is The Heart the band shows how to do a proper power ballad, bringing passion to the musicality without forgetting the always needed dosages of electricity and rage, again presenting an inspired Dan leading his bandmates from start to finish. However, the closing tune Hands Of Time is another generic song that sounds and feels extremely soft if you’re a longtime fan of Striker, lacking the same potency and kick from their already classic tunes. Put differently, it’s far from being a bad song, but as we all got used to a lot heavier riffs and faster beats by Striker it’s hard to truly relish it.As a huge fan of their self-titled album released last year, which I personally considered one of the best metal albums of 2017, I felt slightly disappointed with the final result in Play To Win. Nothing to worry about, though, as I guess I’m being too harsh on the guys from Striker, almost “demanding” that they had released another Heavy Metal masterpiece instead of actually enjoying their new album. There’s still a lot of top-of-the-line music to savor in Play To Win, available from their official website as a digital download or as a special edition CD, as well as from iTunes and Amazon, and you can also follow the band on Facebook, subscribe to their YouTube channel and listen to more of their music on Spotify (if you don’t do all that already). Striker are a band that keeps winning no matter what with each and every release (despite singing in their previous album that they were “born to lose”), and the flame of Canadian metal will remain alive and vibrant while we have those skillful metalheads from Edmonton among us, always playing to win.

Line-Up:

Dan Cleary – lead vocals
Tim Brown – lead and rhythm guitar
Chris Segger – lead and rhythm guitar
William Wallace – bass
Adam Brown – drums

Guest musician:

Randy Black – drums (session)
Lindsay Robinson, John Kennedy and Nathan Schadeck – gang vocals

Tracklist:

01. Heart Of Lies
02. Position Of Power
03. Head First
04. On The Run
05. The Front
06. Play To Win
07. Standing Alone
08. Summoner
09. Heavy Is The Heart
10. Hands Of Time
11. You've Got Another Thing Coming (Japan Bonus Track)
12. Run For Your Life (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Head First" (Official Video)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Nov 2020, 20:22

Striker - Alive In The Studio (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020

Bio:

Album:

This project is funded in part by FACTOR, the Government of Canada and Canada’s private radio broadcasters.

Line-Up:

Dan Cleary – lead vocals
William Wallace – bass
Adam Brown – drums

production:

Recored live at The Audio Department
Engineered by Terry Tran and Danny Johnston
Mixed by Henrik Uud

Tracklist:

01. Born to Lose (04:00)
02. Head First (03:48)
03. On the Run (03:47)
04. Former Glory (04:00)
05. Too Late (04:54)
06. Phoenix Lights (03:54)
07. The Front (03:50)
08. Out for Blood (04:16)
09. Heart of Lies (04:02)
10. Position of Power (03:35)
11. The Iron Never Lies (04:06)
12. Pass Me By (03:36)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Jan 2024, 10:20

Striker - Ultrapower (2024)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2024
Size : 108 mb

Bio:

Album:

ULTRAPOWER is 7th full length album, and our 4th independent release.Yes, the boys are independent! Back in 2016, after early run-ins with record labels, we decided to quit playing games and put the blood sweat and tears in ourselves and become an independent band.Luckily, that hard work has paid off. After 3 successful self released albums, countless tours and festival appearances we are back with a fresh slab of heavy metal.Blending classic heavy metal, hard rock, and 80’s hair metal, Striker has been making shredtacular anthems since 2007. The band has toured multiple times across Europe and North America, chosen to open for Metallica in their hometown of Edmonton, AB, Canada along with many festival appearances that include 70,000 Tons of Metal, Wacken Open Air (Germany), Bang Your Head Festival (Germany), and more to add to the almost 1000 shows performed in their decade-plus career. The band has been honoured with multiple Best Album awards in their home country of Canada from the JUNO Awards(The Canadian equivalent to the American Grammy), Western Canadian Music Awards, and the Edmonton Music Awards.Striker is kicking off 2024 with their seventh studio album “ULTRAPOWER”, which follows their Juno Award-winning self- released full-length “Play to Win” (2018) released on their label Record Breaking Records. The new album also features the band’s latest lineup addition of long-time friend and guitarist John Simon Fallon (The Order of Chaos). For the band’s seventh full-length, they teamed up with producer Josh Schroeder (Lorna Shore, Tallah, King 810), entering the studio in March 2023. With the band writing material since 2018, “ULTRAPOWER” is a collection of five years of Striker tinkering and exploring new avenues.

Line-Up:

Dan Cleary – lead vocals
John Simon Fallon - guitar (The Order of Chaos)
William Wallace – bass
Adam Brown – drums

Tracklist:

01. Circle Of Evil
02. Best Of The Best Of The Best
03. Give It All
04. Blood Magic
05. Sucks To Suck
06. Ready For Anything
07. City Calling
08. Turn The Lights Out
09. Thunderdome
10. Live To Fight Another Day
11. Brawl At The Pub

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 18 neregistrovaných