Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Mindless Sinner (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Sep 2018, 11:34

Mindless Sinner - The New Messiah (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 123 mb

Bio:

Started out as a gang of five way back in 1981 Mindless Sinner hailing from Linköping, Sweden.Playing around their hometown gaining and building up quite a good reputation as a band.Scored a record deal in 1983 resulting in the “Master Of Evil” mini album released jan – 84 and the “Turn On the Power” album released jan- 86.The record label Web Records/ Fingerprint didn’t show too much of an interest in the band so the collaboration ended in 1986.Changed their name to just Mindless in 1987 after teaming up with a local record label Delta recording. The album “Missin’ Pieces” was released in jan -89 with the single “Heaven will know” taken from the album the band started to tour around Sweden to promote the album.At that time there was to much struggle for the band in order to survive so the band split up at the end of 1990.Fast forward to 2001 the band re-formed as Mindless Sinner to celebrate their 20th anniversary and played a gig at a local MC club nov 3rd 2001. That also resulted in a gig at the Motala Metal Festival 2002.After that the band disbanded again.In 2003 Master Of Evil , Turn On The Power and Missin’ Pieces were released on CD for the first time. With lots of goodies and extra stuff.In dec 2013 the band was asked to play at the Swedish festival Muskelrock 2014 to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Master Of Evil release and the band said yes. It was a huge success for the band and they gained some European dates to play in Spain, Germany, Greece and the UK.The band also felt tempted to try and record some new stuff for a possible new album.The result is a new record deal with Pure Steel Records and the new album will be released in the fall 2015.2015 also saw the re-releases of Master Of Evil and Turn On The Power on both vinyl and CD.The book is open, a new chapter and a new blank page for Mindless Sinner.Let’s see what the future will bring.

Album:

The mind is stronger than the flesh. Could it be true? Would that make this one of the most mediocre albums of the year? Well, I would guess so. It is not that bad, but I don’t really see something amazing in it. Good structure can be found here and there, but it is boring. Missing energy and without much specialty. But it does not sound bad.The first example comes from the first song “Men Of Steel”, of which I thought there would be more power to it. This is just an example. The vocals seem too out of line. Good at point, sharp and well formed, but not outstanding or artful. I guess these Mindless Sinners are quite greedy, but don’t have it in them to make it.To get it right, the ten commandments, not that I am religious, say not to use the Lord’s name in vain. Guess they did it. The New Messiah is just a song telling you that “I”, person in question being Christer Göransson, lead singer, would be the new Savior. But in my humble opinion, Jesus might be better off using some talent show.A personal interest in demonology and anything claiming to be evil, my interest went out to “Dance Of The Devil”. Wrong again. "Dear Satan", if you would ever hear this, please tell me this is not really your dance. I’ve been personally inviting people to hell, I would be ashamed if you would dance like that, or even to this. Damned people thinking they know evil.The mediocre-ness of this album would not be that bad if they would just have the right speed at their motion or just the right vocalist. Seems like a more gentle or raw vocalist would have fitted here. but still, the music seems boring from some points. Ah well, just keep this one away from the true evil, like me, and I guess you would be all right.

Line Up:

Tommy Johansson Drums (1982-1987, 2001-2004, 2014-present)
Magnus Danneblad Guitars (1982-1987, 2001-2004, 2014-present)
Christer Göransson Vocals (1982-1987, 2001-2004, 2014-present) - See also: ex-Powerdise, Everlone [Swe], Fluff, Mindless, ex-Demental, ex-Skinny Horse
Jerker Edman Guitars (1983-1987, 2001-2004, 2014-present)
Christer Carlson Bass (1986-1987, 2001-2004, 2014-present)

Tracklist:

01. Men Of Steel 03:40
02. Where Worlds Collide 05:09
03. The New Messiah 04:49
04. Follow Your Path 03:49
05. Terror 04:01
06. We're The Ones 05:22
07. Dance Of The Devil 04:57
08. Time Of Fear 04:22
09. Step Into The Fire 04:39
10. Metalized 05:25

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Mindless Sinner (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Okt 2020, 07:43

Mindless Sinner - Poltergeist (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

Started out as a gang of five way back in 1981 Mindless Sinner hailing from Linköping, Sweden.Playing around their hometown gaining and building up quite a good reputation as a band.Scored a record deal in 1983 resulting in the “Master Of Evil” mini album released jan – 84 and the “Turn On the Power” album released jan- 86.The record label Web Records/ Fingerprint didn’t show too much of an interest in the band so the collaboration ended in 1986.Changed their name to just Mindless in 1987 after teaming up with a local record label Delta recording. The album “Missin’ Pieces” was released in jan -89 with the single “Heaven will know” taken from the album the band started to tour around Sweden to promote the album.At that time there was to much struggle for the band in order to survive so the band split up at the end of 1990.Fast forward to 2001 the band re-formed as Mindless Sinner to celebrate their 20th anniversary and played a gig at a local MC club nov 3rd 2001. That also resulted in a gig at the Motala Metal Festival 2002.After that the band disbanded again.In 2003 Master Of Evil , Turn On The Power and Missin’ Pieces were released on CD for the first time. With lots of goodies and extra stuff.In dec 2013 the band was asked to play at the Swedish festival Muskelrock 2014 to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Master Of Evil release and the band said yes. It was a huge success for the band and they gained some European dates to play in Spain, Germany, Greece and the UK.The band also felt tempted to try and record some new stuff for a possible new album.The result is a new record deal with Pure Steel Records and the new album will be released in the fall 2015.2015 also saw the re-releases of Master Of Evil and Turn On The Power on both vinyl and CD.The book is open, a new chapter and a new blank page for Mindless Sinner.Let’s see what the future will bring.

Album:

MINDLESS SINNER is a 5-piece, classic heavy metal outfit from Sweden, and they are bringing waves of catchy riffs and choruses in their newest album Poltergeist. This is their follow up to their 2015 comeback album The New Messiah.Poltergeist is a time capsule filled with leather, Vikings, stock explosion audio clips, dual guitars, and just a hint of cheese that made the speed/power metal of the ’80s so much fun, and so memorable. The voice work by Christer Göransson is definitely the highlight of the album for me. His voice reminds me of a mix between Bruce Dickinson and a young Michael Sweet, a great balance between power and clarity.The choruses on this album are huge and extremely memorable (especially on ‘Poltergeist’, ‘Heavy Metal Mayhem’, ‘The Road To Nowhere’, and ‘Altar Of The King’). Musicwise, the album is very straight forward with galloping versing, soaring choruses, and solos that will have you reminisce about the first IRON MAIDEN or HELLOWEEN album you received. You get a couple missteps with tracks like the slow moving ‘Valkyrie’ and somewhat grating ‘Roll The Dice’, but this album is a fun nostalgia trip that could make a long road trip feel a little bit shorter.Overall, Poltergeist is a fun, heavy metal ride that you don’t have to put too much thought or effort into to enjoy it. I recommend a listen or two, and you’ll probably end up replaying a few tracks, just for how much of an earworm they can be at times.

Line Up:

Christer G?ransson – Vocals
Magnus Danneblad – Lead Guitars
Jerker Edman – Lead Guitars
Christer Carlson – Bass
Tommy Viktorsson – Drums

Tracklist:

01. Poltergeist
02. Heavy Metal Mayhem
03. Valkyrie
04. World Of Madness
05. The Road To Nowhere
06. Rewind The Future
07. The Rise And The Fall
08. Hammer Of Thor
09. Altar Of The King
10. Roll The Dice

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Mindless Sinner (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Mar 2021, 07:49

Mindless Sinner - Turn On The Power (1986) (Pure Steel Records Edition 2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year :1986 (Pure Steel Records 2021)
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 147 mb

Bio:

Album:

A cult act from the Swedish early ’80s Scandinavian metal scene, MINDLESS SINNER will get their second LP “Turn On The Power” reissued & remastered.The album was recorded in 1984, but released in 1986. As extras we added the demos the band taped in 1986 (excellent sound quality).Some AOR collectors will remember this band with its name shortened to ‘Mindless’, releasing a very good Melodic Rock album at the end of the 80s.However at the time of “Turn On The Power” was purely influenced by the NWOBHM sound, with a melodic side including some keyboards and catchy choruses, but a traditional style akin JUDAS PRIEST, 220 VOLT, PRAYING MANTIS, IRON MAIDEN, etc…“Turn On The Power” is a little NWOBHM gem that should be more known. Sing out-loud choruses? Check. Classic ’80s metal riffs? Check. Simplistic yet awesome solos? You bet.From the opening track, you know what you’re going to get form Mindless Sinner. Heck, the chorus of “We Go Together” can pretty much describe their career, but it’s a formula that is well executed.Like virtually all other traditional metal bands, the lyrics here are dumb fun. It happens with all this kind of stuff now in perspective 35 years later: it makes you remember the darn good times.On “Turn On The Power”, the music is the highlight and focus of these songs. The riffs are strong and, with help from Christer Göransson’s singing, give each of the songs a sense of energy and urgency. As strong as the riffs are, they aren’t the focus. The riffs build / lead up to the chorus. That’s what this band is, chorus-oriented hard n’ heavy.By traditional heavy metal standards, this album has a good amount of variation. Songs such as “Tears of Pain”, “Voice of the Doomed”, and “Left Out on my Own” really break the ‘metal formula’. “Voice of the Doomed” has a hammer-on riff, and has a lot darker feel to it than the albums other material, a good break from the norm. “Left Out on my Own” has a normal riff then sing-along chorus but is a lot more emotional than the other songs.Last up, “Tears of Pain” is a real metal ballad, it has a very nice sad atmosphere.In 2001 the album was put on CD with 5 unreleased songs, to help promote their reunion. These are added here by 0dayrox a extras.Slightly more melodic, all are fairly good and worth listening to. Songs like “Point Below Zero” beat most of what was actually put on the album (which, by the way, was recorded two years before, 1984).“Turn On The Power” is strong, catchy, classic 80s metal with melody, solid songwriting and production. A product of the times, nostalgic but fun.

Line Up:

Christer Göransson – vocals
Magnus Danneblad – lead guitars
Jerker Edman – lead guitars
Christer Carlson – bass
Tommy Johansson – drums

Tracklist:

01. We Go Together
02. I’m Gonna (Have Some Fun)
03. Turn on the Power
04. Live and Die
05. Left Out On My Own
06. Here She Comes Again
07. Standing on the Stage
08. Voice of the Doomed
09. Tears of Pain
10. Rock and Roll Man (Demo-86) (Extra Bonus Track)
11. A Long Time Ago (Demo-86) (Extra Bonus Track)
12. Time of Pleasure (Demo-86) (Extra Bonus Track)
13. Step into the Fire (Demo-86) (Extra Bonus Track)
14. Point Below Zero (Demo-86) (Extra Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 2 neregistrovaní