Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Circle Of Silence (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 07 Jún 2018, 08:44

Circle Of Silence - The Rise Of Resistance (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 169 mb

Bio:

In the beginning of 2005, it has begun as a two-man project of Tobias (Guitar) and Björn (Bass). Through the time the project has grown up to a band with 5 members. In March 2006, the current Line-Up of CIRCLE OF SILENCE was completed by Nick (Vocals), Chris (Guitar) and Pit (Drums).The sound of C.O.S. can be described as aggressive (Power) Metal which knows to convince with catchy songs and melodies. In September 2006, the first album "Your Own Story" was released and reached a strong 9/12 review in the german metal magazin HEAVY!?Till the middle of 2007 various concerts were played, before C.O.S. has moved back into the rehearsal room to practice the new songs for the forthcoming album "The Supremacy Of Time". The B.N. newcomer's contest formed the ending of the year 2007 for C.O.S. which was finished successfully with the 1-st place.The recordings for "The Supremacy Of Time" were done from November 2007 till February 2008.The album was released at the beginning of March 2008.

Album:

Circle of Silence release one of the best albums of the year with "The Rise of Resistance".Circle of Silence has long been one of my favourite power metal bands, their music always bearing a more vicious edge than many of their contemporaries. This year, the German five-piece dropped their fourth full-length, "The Rise of Resistance", and it's proven to be an excellent follow-up to "The Blackened Halo", which got me into the band originally. Improving many-fold, Circle of Silence have honed their more violent side, and hit 2013 with a brilliantly-executed fifty minutes of power(ful) metal. Between the energetic guitar-play the dual guitarists bring to the table and the sheer vocal presence that Niklas Keim delivers, "The Rise of Resistance" deserves to be added to any purveyor of heavy or power metal, and might even serve those who enjoy the realm of thrash.If you'd like an audible summary of the guitars, go listen to the opening to "One Moment of Hate". Did you listen to it" If you did, I don't even have to ask if you liked it, because that part's a given - Circle of Silence's guitarists add a mesmerizing and meticulous melody to their music, carving out a beautiful sound amidst the viciousness of the vocals and the drums. Between the solos that carry an edge atypical of the genre and the thrashy riffs like those found on opener "Blood of Enemies", there's plenty of variety to be found on "The Rise of Resistance". One of the best things about Circle of Silence's past work was the creativity expressed in their guitar-play, and it's both refreshing and enthusing to find their best guitar-work on their latest release.In similar fashion, the vocals on "The Blackened Halo" were one of the more interesting aspects of that record, and they've only gotten more frenetic on this album. While the closest thing to standard fare for the genre can be found in the high-pitched notes on "An Oncoming Storm", Keim's vocals carry a vicious edge unheard of in his previous performances, making songs like "Eyes of Anarchy" and the album's aforementioned opener "Blood of Enemies" addictive to listen to. Keim's vocals are some of the only ones in the genre which I find myself truly interested in, and his delivery on "The Rise of Resistance" is second to none. His voice comes alive on tracks like "Mind Conspiracy", showing off his full range from a quiet whisper to a passionate scream, and the vocals as a whole synergies incredibly-well with the guitar-work and the drums, driving the mix forward in one swift movement.As soon as I listened to "In the Absence of Your God", I knew the drum fills on this album were going to be among the best of the year. While the bass-work of Björn Boehm boosts the mix up a notch in terms of volume, Peter Suppinger's drum-work is a calculated and perfected variety of hat hits, snare slams, and bass kicks, even accelerating into what sounds a lot like blast beats at times. The band is clearly not afraid to redefine their genre and step out of bounds, and as refreshing as that seems, the real benefit is the killer sound on tracks like "We Rise". Anthems like this are made by the drums beating up a steady rhythm, and Suppinger's work is top-notch - he proves that he knows how to get the job done on this record."The Rise of Resistance" is not only the best of Circle of Silence's efforts, it is one of the best albums of 2013. It should put the German metallers where they rightfully belong - in the spotlight of the scene, where they get the attention they deserve. I hope they continue to improve their techniques and deliver their crushing anthems and fantastic melodies, but one thing is for certain: "The Rise of Resistance" deserves every bit of hyperbole it's gotten in this review, and more. It deserves your purchase, so go buy the damn thing, and thank me later.

Line Up:

Björn Boehm Bass (2005-present)
Tobias Pfahl Guitars (lead) (2005-present)
Peter Suppinger Drums (2006-present)
Christian Sommerfeld Guitars (rhythm) (2006-present)
Niklas Keim Vocals (2006-present)

Tracklist:

01. Blood of Enemies 04:37
02. Eyes of Anarchy 04:24
03. Nothing Shall Remain 03:40
04. One Moment of Hate 04:03
05. An Oncoming Storm 04:20
06. Mind Conspiracy 04:30
07. In the Absence of Your God 03:18
08. We Rise 03:29
09. Slaves to the Greed Machine 03:44
10. The Final Chapter 04:46
11. Reborn from Darkness 04:05
12. The Architect of Immortality 05:29

+ Video "Nothing Shall Remain" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Circle Of Silence (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Feb 2021, 16:25

Circle Of Silence - The Crimson Throne (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 169 mb

Bio:

In the beginning of 2005, it has begun as a two-man project of Tobias (Guitar) and Björn (Bass). Through the time the project has grown up to a band with 5 members. In March 2006, the current Line-Up of CIRCLE OF SILENCE was completed by Nick (Vocals), Chris (Guitar) and Pit (Drums).The sound of C.O.S. can be described as aggressive (Power) Metal which knows to convince with catchy songs and melodies. In September 2006, the first album "Your Own Story" was released and reached a strong 9/12 review in the german metal magazin HEAVY!?Till the middle of 2007 various concerts were played, before C.O.S. has moved back into the rehearsal room to practice the new songs for the forthcoming album "The Supremacy Of Time". The B.N. newcomer's contest formed the ending of the year 2007 for C.O.S. which was finished successfully with the 1-st place.The recordings for "The Supremacy Of Time" were done from November 2007 till February 2008.The album was released at the beginning of March 2008.

Album:

Circle Of Silence was formed in 2006 in the Heilbronn area. The line-up - consisting of Nick (vocals), Chris (guitar), Tobias (guitar), Björn (bass) and Pit (drums) - has remained stable since the band's formation. Two demo albums were released between 2006 and 2010. Circle Of Silence became part of the Massacre Records family in 2011 and released their debut "The Blackened Halo" in the same year. Two years later, Circle Of Silence returned with the successor "The Rise Of Resistance" and once again received positive feedback by the fans and press alike. After taking a creative break, Circle Of Silence returned in 2017 and are now ready to release "The Crimson Throne" - their most sophisticated and heaviest album so far!Circle Of Silence once again serves uncompromising power metal. Thrashy up-tempo songs collide with infectious double bass tracks and form the foundation of the band's fastest and heaviest album so far. The 11 songs on the album offer a varied mix of signature elements as well as new experiments like drop-tuned songs or oldschool influences. Circle Of Silence recruited experienced producer Kai Stahlenberg for the album's mix and mastering, who already worked with bands like Powerwolf or Cripper. The artwork was once again created by Francisco Garcés, a.k.a. Dibujante nocturno, with whom the band already worked together before.

Line Up:

Björn Boehm Bass (2005-present)
Tobias Pfahl Guitars (lead) (2005-present)
Peter Suppinger Drums (2006-present)
Christian Sommerfeld Guitars (rhythm) (2006-present)
Niklas Keim Vocals (2006-present)

Tracklist:

01. Conquer The Throne
02. Race To The Sky
03. Destroyers Of The Earth
04. The Chosen One
05. Lionheart
06. The Crimson Throne
07. Into The Fire
08. A Kingdom Divine
09. Endgame
10. Possessed By Fire
11. Wild Eyes

+ Video "The Crimson Throne" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Circle Of Silence (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Máj 2022, 09:58

Circle Of Silence - Walk Through Hell (Digipak Edition) (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 135 mb

Bio:

Album:

CIRCLE OF SILENCE are back with "Walk Through Hell", their darkest album so far and a must-have for all fans of heavier and darker melodic power metal.Smashing double-bass driven tracks, earth-crushing groovers as well as epic hymns and guitar solos - everything a headbanger's heart desires can be found on this album.CIRCLE OF SILENCE are a German Power Metal band who have been around for over 15 years. This is their fourth album released through Massacre Records and it’s the first time this scribe has listened to them but on the strength of this, I’ll certainly be checking out their back catalogue.Looking at the track list, songs like “Walk Through Hell”, “At War With Yourself”, “Triumph Over Tragedy” etc, the album has themes of despair and overcoming obstacles to a better life ahead. This promo came with all of the lyrics (I really wish more bands would do this) and are very good indeed. Ironically though, Nick’s vocals are so wonderfully clear in the mix, I actually didn’t need them.The album starts with “Down to Hell” a short instrumental before the first proper song “Prisoner of Time” is introduced with heavy guitar and double kick-drum, propelled with a galloping guitar riff with a great chorus. Nick’s vocals are great and with both spoken and sung vocals, great harmonies and the urge to headbang, this is a kick-ass start to the album.“Walk Through Hell” comes next on the back of a thumping drum beat and great lead over strong rhythm which develops into another great chorus. There’s some nice harmonies on this (particularly at the end of the track where it’s just the vocals) and it’s another great song.“And when the path seems dark and endless I promise you You’ll make it through There are better days ahead…” Nick really has a strong voice and he sings with conviction and passion.I was a little underwhelmed by “United” which is the longest track at 6.19. The rest of the tracks are around the less than 5-minute mark so I felt it was a little bloated and it didn’t grab me like the previous tracks did.“I Am Fear “ is another mid-paced stomper with harmony vocals and a great thumping rhythmic verse which speeds to a thrashier finale and ends with lead guitar over a mid-paced rhythmic groove. I really liked this track.One of my favourite songs on the album is “Triumph Over Tragedy” which builds from an atmospheric acoustic guitar to a thumping melody with lead guitar and again has the winning formula of spoken and sung vocals, a great chorus and great musicianship. The fact that the acoustic guitar only appears on this song makes the track really stand out.“I Want More” slows things down where the “I Want More…more of everything” mantra is the focal point of the song but has a solid pumping rhythm to carry it along.The album does drag a little bit towards the end and the bonus tracks weren’t, in my opinion, as good as the album tracks but all in all this is a great album by CIRCLE OF SILENCE. According to the promo I received the vocals have up to 5 voices and this certainly does add an epic richness to the tracks. Coupled with a crisp production where everything is clear and distinct, the songs bristle with power and energy and quality musicianship and for headbanging Power Metal, you can’t go too far wrong with this release.

Line Up:

Niklas Keim - Vocals
Christian Sommerfeld - Guitars (rhythm)
Björn Boehm - Bass (R.I.P. 2022)
Tobias Pfahl - Guitars (lead)
Peter Suppinger - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Down To Hell
02. Prisoner Of Time
03. Walk Through Hell
04. United
05. I Am Fear
06. At War With Yourself
07. Triumph Over Tragedy
08. I Want More
09. The Curse
10. Far Beyond The Sun
11. God Is A Machine
12. This Is War (Bonus Track)
13. Fire (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní