Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Doro (GERMANY)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 20 Apr 2017, 08:43

Doro - Powerful Passionate Favorites (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Heavy Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 162 mb

Bio:

Dorothee Pesch (born 3 June 1964, Düsseldorf, Germany), popularly known as Doro Pesch or Doro, is a German hard rock vocalist and songwriter, formerly front-woman of the heavy metal band Warlock. The name Doro has also been associated with the touring band accompanying the singer, whose members have continuously changed in more than twenty years of uninterrupted activity, the most stable presences guaranteed by bassist Nick Douglas and drummer Johnny Dee.Doro started her career in garage bands in native Düsseldorf underground scene and achieved media visibility and some commercial success with Warlock in the 1980s. Warlock were starting to have an opening in the US market, when they went through many line-up changes and Pesch was left the only original member of the band. She started a solo career under the name Doro, in order to avoid legal battles between her record label PolyGram and her former manager. She released two albums in the US with producers Joey Balin and Gene Simmons, but they were not the breakthrough that she hoped.During the rise of grunge and alternative rock in the 1990s, her record label relegated her productions only to the European region, where she continued to tour extensively. She remained a successful charting artist in Germany, despite living and producing her albums in the US. When classic heavy metal found again the favour of the public, she returned to tour all over the world and her popularity as a veteran singer grew considerably, inspiring many new female metal artists. Doro is also known for her duets performed both live and in studio with other singers and musicians of the metal scene, whom she has befriended in her long career.To this date, she has released sixteen studio albums, the latest being Raise Your Fist in 2012. Doro continues her recording career and is prolific touring artist all over the world. When not on tour, she resides in New York City.In June 2013, the music magazine Metal Hammer assigned Doro the Golden God Legend award.

Album:

Born Dorothee Pesch in Dusseldorf, Germany, Doro Pesch has been a mainstay of hard rock and heavy metal for over 30 years. Most notable for her lead role in the 80’s hard rock band, Warlock, Doro has enjoyed success in the industry, releasing 16 studio albums to date. While Doro has been more active with touring in Europe over her many years in the business, she continues to live and record in the US.With her take no prisoners attitude and raw musical talent, she continues to be a major influence for women in heavy metal.‘Powerful Passionate Favorites’ is a bonus CD released in a 30th Anniversary package along with a re-release of Doro’s successful outing, Raise Your Fist, consisting of new and previously unreleased tracks, along with cover versions of some of her favorite artists. The album opens with “It Still Hurts”, a ballad-esque duet with the iconic Lemmy Kilmister of Motorhead,billed as The Ballad of Doro and Lemmy. Doro‘s voice lends perfectly to the ballad format, but it’s just a little odd hearing Lemmy‘s voice in the same fashion. “Leve Ton Poing Vers Le Ciel” is the French version of previously released “Raise Your Fist In The Air”. Doro‘s distinctive vocals shine through to make the song enjoyable without having to understand what she’s saying.Unless of course, you speak French.Doro‘s version of the Led Zeppelin classic, “Babe, I’m Gonna Leave You”, is quite good despite the listener possibly being sick to death of hearing it by the original artists. She delivers a breathy opening building to an all out scream which waxes and wanes throughout, sounding pretty close to Robert Plant himself. “Nutbush City Limits” posed an educational experience for me having never heard the original Tina Turner recording. Upon a little research to become familiarized with the song, it’s obvious that Doro adds a little metal spice to the 70’s era funk-style jam.“Only You” is a rocking love song originally written for Doro by Gene Simmons back in 1990. This is billed as a new version of the track yet still sounds heavily influenced by the writer’s band. Opening with Doro‘s signature vocal sound and a single guitar, it eventually descends into an 80’s inspired ode to “only you”. “Egypt (The Chains Are On)” is a cover tribute to the late great Ronnie James Dio. While Doro‘s vocals may not be quite as strong as Dio‘s, she still does fair justice to the song, keeping fairly close attention to the original. The song does seem to run longer than it needs to, but the quality of Doro‘s band makes it slightly more palatable.“Nothing Else Matters” is yet another cover, this time paying tribute to what many consider the breakout album, but at the same time the beginning of the downfall, of metal giants, Metallica. Doro puts her own spin on the song as the opening sounds a bit different than the Metallica version,but throughout the song, her vocals tend to get a little lost in the heavy orchestral background. “Warfare” is a new track being featured in the sequel to Anuk: Der Weg des Kriegers,titled Anuk II, a Swiss made adventure movie co-starring Doro in the role of Meha. With a driving drum beat and added vocals during the chorus,it gives the sense of an army marching to war. The album is rounded out with “NYC Blues”,a demo version of a new track recorded at Doro‘s home in New York. This is very definitely a blues song. Not much metal going on here. I used to want to live in New York until I heard this song. You really have to be a fan of Doro to like this track.After having heard the entire album, it sounds very much like a passion project. The covers are some of the most iconic works of equally iconic bands. While they may not be as strong as their predecessors, Doro still adds elements of her own style making them truly hers. The new tracks are solid with tons of obvious inspiration culled from a long and successful career in hard rock/heavy metal. There’s a reason she’s known as the Metal Queen.

Line Up:

Doro Pesch - (ex-Warlock, ex-Beast) Vocals
Johnny Dee (Britny Fox) - Drums
Luca Princiotta (ex-Blaze, ex-The Clairvoyants) - Guitar, Keyboards
Nick Douglas (Blaze Bayley) - Bass
Bas Maas (ex-After Forever, ex-Karma) - Guitars

Tracklist:

01. It Still Hurts (feat. Lemmy) (VOLBEAT)
02. Raise Your Fist (French Version)
03. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You (LED ZEPPELIN)
04. Nutbush City Limits (TINA TURNER)
05. Only You (KISS)
06. Egypt (The Chains Are On) (Ronnie James DIO)
07. Nothing Else Matters (METALLICA)
08. Warfare (New song)
09. Nyc Blues (New song)

+ Video "Nutbush City Limits" (Live Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Doro (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Feb 2018, 11:26

Doro - 25 Years In Rock And Still Going Strong (Bonus Live CD) (2010)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2010
Style : Heavy Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

Dorothee Pesch (born 3 June 1964, Düsseldorf, Germany), popularly known as Doro Pesch or Doro, is a German hard rock vocalist and songwriter, formerly front-woman of the heavy metal band Warlock. The name Doro has also been associated with the touring band accompanying the singer, whose members have continuously changed in more than twenty years of uninterrupted activity, the most stable presences guaranteed by bassist Nick Douglas and drummer Johnny Dee.Doro started her career in garage bands in native Düsseldorf underground scene and achieved media visibility and some commercial success with Warlock in the 1980s. Warlock were starting to have an opening in the US market, when they went through many line-up changes and Pesch was left the only original member of the band. She started a solo career under the name Doro, in order to avoid legal battles between her record label PolyGram and her former manager. She released two albums in the US with producers Joey Balin and Gene Simmons, but they were not the breakthrough that she hoped.During the rise of grunge and alternative rock in the 1990s, her record label relegated her productions only to the European region, where she continued to tour extensively. She remained a successful charting artist in Germany, despite living and producing her albums in the US. When classic heavy metal found again the favour of the public, she returned to tour all over the world and her popularity as a veteran singer grew considerably, inspiring many new female metal artists. Doro is also known for her duets performed both live and in studio with other singers and musicians of the metal scene, whom she has befriended in her long career.To this date, she has released sixteen studio albums, the latest being Raise Your Fist in 2012. Doro continues her recording career and is prolific touring artist all over the world. When not on tour, she resides in New York City.In June 2013, the music magazine Metal Hammer assigned Doro the Golden God Legend award.

Album:

2010 German Nuclear Blast label 3-disc DVD/CD box set celebrating ex-Warlock singer, Doro Pesch's, 25 years as heavy metals undisputed rock goddess. The box set features the entire 25-year anniversary concert, including guest performances in front of about 10,000 enthusiastic fans in Düsseldorf, Germany, with guest performaces by Overkill's Bobby "Blitz" Ellsworth, Jean Beauvoir, Grave Digger's Chris Boltendahl, guitarist Axel Rudi Pell, former Nightwish singer Tarja Turunen, Scorpions' Klaus Meine and Rudolf Schenker, Leaves' eyes Liv Kristine, After Forever's Floor Jansen, members of Girlschool, Liv of Sister Sin and Sabina Classen of Holy Moses.The box set also includes a documentary DVD featuring a China special, outtakes from Doro's 2500th concert, live excerpts from various venues 2005 - 2010 including and TV specials - also comprising a bonus live CD from the 25th Anniversary Show.DVD's, CD's and photo book are kepts in nice digipak picture covers - everything held in a texture card picture slipcase box.

Line Up:

Doro Pesch - vocals
Joe Taylor - guitars, backing vocals
Oliver Palotai - keyboards, guitars, backing vocals
Nick Douglas - bass, keyboards, backing vocals
Johnny Dee - drums, backing vocals

Produced by Ronald Matthes

Tracklist:

Bonus Live CD

01. Introduction (00:20)
02. Earthshaker Rock (04:07)
03. I Rule The Ruins (04:03)
04. You're My Family (04:29)
05. Herzblut (04:34)
06. Unholy Love (feat. Honza K. Behunek) (04:13)
07. East Meets West (feat. Chris Boltendahl and Axel Rudi Pell) (04:18)
08. Burn It Up (feat. Jean Beauvoir) (03:08)
09. Above The Ashes (04:17)
10. Celebrate (feat. Sabina Classen, Floor Jansen, Liv Kristine, Ji-In Cho, Liv Jagrell, Jackie Chambers, Enid Williams) (04:53)
11. Breaking The Law (04:41)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Feb 2021, 15:31

Doro - World Gone Wild (6CD) (Remastered Digipak Edition) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015 (Remastered Digipak Edition)
Style : Heavy Metal , Hard Rock , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 845 mb

Bio:

Album:

World Gone Wild is a collection of all the Doro albums that were released by Universal (with bonus tracks where available). The former vocalist with Warlock has had a 20 year plus career and these albums represent some of her finest works – presented for the first time in one set this collection is a great starting point for the casual and fervent fan of this brand of Teutonic Heavy Metal. All the albums have been re-mastered and the box contains a booklet with notes by Classic Rock’s Malcolm Dome.

Line-Up:

Doro Pesch - (ex-Warlock, ex-Beast) Vocals
Johnny Dee (Britny Fox) - Drums

Tracklist:

CD1 - Force Majeure (1989)

01. A Winter Shale Of Pale (3:52)
02. Save My Soul (3:52)
03. World Gone Wild (3:44)
04. Mission Of Mercy (4:03)
05. Angel With Dirty Faces (4:00)
06. Beyound The Trees (2:29)
07. Hard Times (3:37)
08. Hellraiser (4:55)
09. I Am What I Am (2:39)
10. Cry Wolf (4:48)
11. Under The Gun (3:52)
12. River Of Tears (3:57)
13. Bis Aufs Blut (0:42)
14. Fur Immer (Live) (4:19) (Bonus Track)
15. I Rule The Ruins (4:04) (Bonus Track)

CD2 - Doro (1990)

01. Unholy Love (4:44)
02. I Had Too Much to Dream (4:07)
03. Rock On (3:20)
04. Only You (4:21)
05. I'll Be Holding On (5:25)
06. Something Wicked This Way Comes (5:16)
07. Rare Diamond (3:36)
08. Broken (4:47)
09. Alive (4:15)
10. Mirage (4:04)

CD3 - True At Heart (1991)

01. Cool Love (3:46)
02. You Gonna Break My Heart (3:43)
03. Even Angels Cry (4:48)
04. The Fortuneteller (5:15)
05. Live It (4:13)
06. Fall For Me Again (4:13)
07. Heartshaped Tattoo (3:45)
08. With The Wave Of Your Hand (4:52)
09. Hear Me (3:45)
10. I'll Make It On My Own (4:08)
11. Gettin' Nowhere Without You (4:20)
12. I Know You By Heart (5:04)

CD4 - Angels Never Die (1993)

01. Eye On You (3:07)
02. Bad Blood (4:10)
03. Last Day Of My Life (5:34)
04. Born To Bleed (4:24)
05. Cryin (3:55)
06. You Ain T Lived (Till You Re Loved To death)) (4:04)
07. So Alone Together (5:41)
08. All I Want (3:44)
09. Enough For You (5:03)
10. Heaven With You (4:50)
11. Don't Go (5:33)
12. Alles Ist Gut (3:35)
13. Rare Diamond (3:22) (Bonus Track)
14. Children Of The Night (4:17) (Bonus Track)

CD5 - Live (1993)

01. I Rule The Ruins (5:03)
02. Hellbound (2:50)
03. Only You (4:39)
04. Bad Blood (4:27)
05. So Alone Together (5:31)
06. Fall For Me Again (4:36)
07. Fur Immer (6:11)
08. Metal Tango (4:17)
09. Let's Rock Forever (2:32)
10. Eye On You (3:00)
11. All We Are (4:44)
12. Enough For You (5:15)
13. I Am What I Am (2:58)
14. Whenever I Think Of You (4:33)
15. Children Of The Night (4:17)
16. Burning The Witches (3:44)
17. Alles Ist Gut (5:05)
18. In Freiheit Stirbt Mein Herz (Heart Version) (5:29) (Bonus Track)

CD6 - Machine II Machine (1995)

01. Tie Me Up (5:00)
02. The Want (6:31)
03. Ceremony (4:58)
04. Machine II Machine (5:03)
05. Are They Comin' For Me (4:41)
06. Can't Stop Thinking About You (4:19)
07. Don't Mistake It For Love (4:24)
08. Desperately (5:00)
09. Love Is A Thrill (4:08)
10. Light In The Window (4:25)
11. Welcome To The Tribe (3:26)
12. Like Whiskey Straight (4:40)
13. In Freiheit stirbt mein Herz (5:43)
14. Ceremony (Rattlesnake Bite Mix) (5:07)
15. You Got Me Singing (B-Side) (4:43) (Bonus Track)
16. Dirty Diamonds (B-Side) (4:12) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Feb 2021, 15:33

Doro - Love's Gone To Hell (EP) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Size : 91 mb

Info:

Album:

German metal queen Doro Pesch will release her new single, "Love's Gone To Hell", on April 1 through Nuclear Blast.With "Love's Gone To Hell", Doro has created another outstanding power ballad, which doesn't only gleam with a great piano intro, heavy guitars and a fantastic melody, but also with tons of emotion and a chorus, which captures your ears and your heart from the word "go."As to be expected for such a special song, Doro has shot a visually stunning music video for "Love's Gone To Hell". Filmed in superior locations such as the renaissance castle Bückeburg, Doro showcases herself in the video production in some incredibly impressive scenes in a way you've never seen her before.Doro states: "'Love's Gone To Hell' is a magical song, a big anthem — and for myself it's on the same level as the all-time favorites 'All We Are', 'Love Me In Black' and 'Für Immer'."This is another reason Doro is looking forward to her upcoming "Rock Meets Classic" tour, on which 'Love's Gone To Hell' will be premiered live. Doro will hit the stage across 16 German cities and Switzerland as a special guest. In late autumn, the "Love's Gone To Hell" tour will follow, when Doro will rock fans in Germany and half of Europe with her band."Love's Gone To Hell" will be released in two formats on April 1.The "Love's Gone To Hell" six-track maxi single will also contain — in addition to three versions of "Love's Gone To Hell" (radio, single and demo edit) and the duet with Lemmy — two live tracks: "Rock Till Death", featuring Hansi Kürsch (BLIND GUARDIAN) and "Save My Soul". Both live tracks deliver a great insight into the long-anticipated DVD called "30 Years Doro - Strong & Proud", which will be released in June via Nuclear Blast. It features the Doro anniversary shows in Wacken and Düsseldorf, including spectacular tracking shots as well as sonic perfection. Additionaly, the DVD contains tons of terrific and previously unreleased bonus material.

Line-Up:

Doro Pesch (ex-Warlock, ex-Beast) - Vocals
Johnny Dee (Britny Fox, ex-Waysted) - Drums
Harrison Young - Keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Love's Gone to Hell (Radio Version)
02. Love's Gone to Hell (Single Version)
03. It Still Hurts (feat. Lemmy Kilmister)
04. Rock Till Death (feat. Hansi Kürsch) (Live)
05. Save My Soul (Live)
06. Love's Gone to Hell (Original Demo Version)

+ Video "Love's Gone To Hell" (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Feb 2021, 15:34

Doro - Strong And Proud (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + digi booklet
Size : 118 mb

Bio:

Album:

German metal queen Doro Pesch celebrated the 30th anniversary of performing live during 2013 and 2014 by touring the world extensively for a year and by playing three official anniversary shows.The tour kicked off impressively in front of 85,000 people at the world's biggest metal festival, Wacken Open Air, followed by two sold-out nights in her hometown, Dusseldorf, where she also started her outstanding career.And everyone came to party with Doro: Phil Campbell (MOTÖRHEAD), Biff Byford (SAXON), Chris Caffery (SAVATAGE), Blaze Bayley (ex-IRON MAIDEN), Joakim Brodén (SABATON), Hansi Kürsch (BLIND GUARDIAN), Udo Dirkschneider, Uli Jon Roth, LORDI as well as many more amazing guests — the list of stars who celebrated the metal queen on stage comes across like a "Who's Who" of the rock and metal scene.Three decades of Doro — three unforgettable nights — forever captured on three DVDs and two Blu-rays; including an two-hour-plus great music movie, which delivers deep insights behind the scenes and inside the heart of Doro. Nuclear Blast will release this incredible Doro anniversary package, titled "Strong And Proud - 30 Years Of Rock And Metal", on June 24. It is a fantastic memory for everyone who has seen Doro live worldwide during her anniversary and a revelation for all fans of good, hard rock music and classy live performance with blood, sweat and tears.Says Doro: "We spent endless hours, days and nights working on the DVD, because we wanted to present a real highlight for all rock and metal fans for the 30th anniversary. We took care of every detail. It began already with the bombastic stage in Wacken, we worked one year on its design. In Dusseldorf, we even celebrated two nights in a row. One 'Classic Night' with a 40-piece orchestra and one 'balls to the wall' rock show on the second evening. It continued subsequently nonstop — with an anniversary tour, with led us to Russia, South America and my second home, the USA, among others.""Strong And Proud - 30 Years Of Rock And Metal" contains 38 songs in total, a full load of rock and metal, including all Doro classics, many old WARLOCK hits and ingenious cover versions of songs such as "Fear Of The Dark" (IRON MAIDEN) and "Balls To The Wall" (ACCEPT). The filming and cutting is phenomenal, and the sound crystal-clear. Once again, the packaging was drawn by Doro's favourite artist, Geoffrey Gillespie.Additionally, "Strong And Proud - 30 Years Of Rock And Metal" offers a unique music movie with a two-hour plus documentary, "Behind The Curtain, Inside The Heart Of Doro". It gives the spectator deep and detailed insights into the world of Doro.Says Doro: "There's always great impressions from all over the world and never before seen pictures from our life behind the stage. The camera team accompanied us for over one year everywhere and captured very emotional, intimate and human situations."

Line-Up:

Tracklist:

1. On the Run
2. Save My Soul
3. Raise Your Fist
4. Fear of the Dark (feat. Blaze Bayley)
5. Revenge
6. Earthshaker Rock
7. Without You
8. Rock Till Death (feat. Hansi Kьrsch)
9. Egypt (The Chains Are On) (feat. Chris Caffery)
10. Fьr Immer
11. Hellbound
12. Balls to the Wall (feat. Udo Dirkschneider)
13. You're My Family
14. All We Are

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Feb 2021, 15:35

Doro - Für Immer (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 192 mb

Bio:

Album:

"Für Immer - German Songs, Ballads & Rare Diamonds" is a compilation of 17 remastered DORO Songs to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the legengary Song "Für Immer"

Line-Up:

Tracklist:

01. Für immer
02. Tausend Mal gelebt
03. Jede Seele tief
04. Herzblut
05. Alles ist gut
06. Ich will alles
07. In Freiheit stirbt mein Herz
08. Ein Stück Ewigkeit
09. Helden
10. Freiheit
11. Hoffnung
12. Seelied
13. Engel
14. Ungebrochen
15. In Liebe und Freundschaft
16. Danke
17. Bis aufs Blut
18. Tausend Mal gelebt (Classic Version) (Bonus Track)
19. Für immer (Classic Version) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Feb 2021, 15:36

Doro - Warrior Soul (2006) (Rare Diamonds Productions 2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2006 (Rare Diamonds Productions 2018)
Size : 128 mb

Bio:

Album:

2006 release from the German queen of metal. Warrior Soul is the tenth studio album of the German female hard rock singer Doro Pesch. The recording of the album took a prolonged time, due to singer Doro Pesch filming the movie Anuk - Der Weg des Kriegers, starring as Meha. The film was shot in Switzerland in 2005 and directed by Luke Gasser. The song "Warrior Soul" is included in the movie soundtrack and Gasser is credited as co-producer of the album, which was partially recorded in Switzerland with session musicians. The album reached #27 on the German Longplay chart.23 years is a long time to be out on the road living the heavy metal high life, and Doro has come through it all looking almost as good as when she first began burning the witches in 1984 with Warlock. Like all good things, Warlock came to an end and what followed was a long difficult period of trying to bring the heavy metal sound to a generation of kids who wanted flannels, body odor, and unshaven faced lawnmower men. What impresses me more than anything is despite all the hits and misfires that happened between 1989 and now, she never relented, and kept putting out material.I was fortunate enough to catch Doro live about 6 or 7 months back in Allentown Pennsylvania, home of bassist Nick Douglas, not much more than a 15 minute drive from my house. I remember the human side of this amazing woman being on full display as she thanked her small but faithful audience again and again, singing 5 encore songs and wishing she had the time to give us more. I remember how deeply she blushed when Joe, a mutual friend of mine and Nick’s brought out a surprise cake (the gig was on Doro’s birthday) and the entire audience sang happy birthday. There may have only been 50 or 60 people in the Croc Rock that night, a small trifle compared to the sold out arenas she plays in Germany, but it showcased what this music has always meant to me: giving it your all, whether it’s to 50 people or 5,000.“Warrior Soul” embodies the essence of what Warlock was about until it came to an end; good old fashioned Judas Priest inspired heavy metal without all the groove gimmicks, goofily grunted Fred Durst garbage, or overly distorted noise. The songs are simple in their presentation, putting forth basic riffs meant to stick in the head, rather than impress with overbearing intrigue. Lead work is tasteful and often short, as has always been the case since the first Warlock album. The production is modernistic, complete with low reverb drums, but relies on keyboards for atmosphere to balance out the drier approach to the traditional instrumentation.If there was a previous album that I could compare this one to, the closest would be Warlock’s “Triumph and Agony”, but even in that case there is a good amount of difference to keep it well out of the realm of self-plagiarism. “You’re my family” and “Strangers Yesterday” are the obligatory crowd sing along anthems, with memorable choruses and a solid yet simple musical arrangement. “Haunted Heart” is the strongest up tempo song on here, but has a nice drawn out, Manowar-like slow section to change things up a bit. The title track and “Heaven I see” are loaded with atmosphere, almost ballad-like, but definitely far from easy listening. In fact, with the exception of “Creep into my brain” (which is too modern rock sounding for my taste), everything on here is excellent.One thing is for certain, this amazing career that Doro has had is not over yet, not by the ground that this album regained for the traditional 80s resurgence that’s been going on recently. If you liked what you heard with Warlock and with Doro’s first solo album “Force Majeure”, this is cut from the same grain and will also agree with your ears. I heard half of these songs live 3 weeks before I bought the album, and I can testify that they sound even better live and that although I may have to drive further next time, I do plan to catch her again the next time she hits the States.

Line-Up:

Doro Pesch – vocals
Joe Taylor – guitars, backing vocals
Nick Douglas – bass, keyboards, backing vocals
Johnny Dee – drums, backing vocals
Oliver Palotai – keyboards, guitars, backing vocals
additional musicians:
Steve ‘Hef’ Häflinger – guitars
Oli Häller – drums
Tim Husung – drums
Thomi Imhof – bass
Chris Lietz – guitars, keyboards
Torsten Sickert – guitars, keyboards, bass
Klaus Vanscheidt – guitars

Tracklist:

01. You're My Family
02. Haunted Heart
03. Strangers Yesterday
04. Thunderspell
05. Warrior Soul
06. Heaven I See
07. Creep into My Brain
08. Above the Ashes
09. My Majesty
10. In Liebe und Freundschaft
11. Ungebrochen
12. Shine on
13. Angel in the Dark (Bonus Track)
14. 1999 (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Feb 2021, 15:37

Doro - Fear No Evil (2009) (Rare Diamonds Productions 2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2009 (Rare Diamonds Productions 2018)
Size : 133 mb

Bio:

Album:

On 3rd of August, metal goddess DORO will release her long-awaited new studio album Forever Warriors - Forever United, and meanwhile some past works just have been reissued in a Digipak CD including bonus tracks."Fear No Evil" was a record taking a look to her roots (as front woman of Warlock) without denying any phases of Doro's extensive career.Just listen to the true '80s arena anthem 'Celebrate', 'The Night Of The Warlock', the great ballads 'Herzblut' and 'Walking With The Angels' or aggressive tunes like 'Caught In A Battle' - the variety of "Fear No Evil" is impressive in every way. This is certainly one Doro's best albums since the '80s.Indeed, all over the track list the album reflects a strong celebrative mood. The new collaboration with the American Joey Balin, who had produced the last Warlock album, were meant to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the first LP released by Doro Pesch, Burning the Witches in 1984."The Night of the Warlock" kicks in right after a spoken intro, from whom I presume to be the eponymous Warlock himself, with a pounding march to sing along anthemic glory. It's rocking stuff all round and a wonderfully brooding way to kick things off.A heavy bass swagger opens track two and continues throughout, muscling its way right to the end of "Running from the Devil" with each instrument getting in on this attitude filled workout before its cocksure climax."Celebrate" is next, and a a favorite of this album. The chorus and backing vocals are massive, featuring many female metal singers that Doro had befriended during her many tours and festival attendances, including Floor Jansen (Nightwish), Angela Gassow (Arch Enemy), Liv Kristine (Leaves' Eyes) and more. As said, true '80s inspired tune.Rolling right into "Caught in a Battle" adrenalin time has arrived, cranking up the speed, making it one of the most extreme tracks Doro has sung since the Hellbound album, faantastic."Herzbult" catches a nice dynamic tempo shift the way classic Warlock ballads used to, and it end up been a perfect counterbalance to the storming opening tracks.The rest of the record keeps this equilibrium nicely, "Walking with the Angels" (duet with Tarja Turnen) may well be some of Doro's best ballad ever, while "I Lay My Head upon My Sword" delivers a totally killer guitar lead and an emotionally charged vocal performance, making this an immediate entry into anybody's best of Doro / Warlock playlist.A very welcomed reissue of one of the best Doro albums, mixing '80s feeling with modern metal / hard rock, including two bonus tracks.

Line-Up:

Doro Pesch – vocals
Joe Taylor – guitars
Nick Douglas – bass
Johnny Dee – drums
Oliver Palotai, Luca Princiotta – keyboards, guitars
additional musicians;
Tarja Turunen – vocals on "Walking with the Angels"
Dennis Krueger – guitar
Chris Lietz – guitar, keyboards
Andreas Bruhn – guitars, bass
Klaus Vanscheidt – guitar, backing vocals
Torsten Sickert – keyboards, guitars, bass
Liv Kristine – backing vocals
Floor Jansen – backing vocals
Angela Gossow – backing vocals
Liv of Sister Sin – backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. The Night of the Warlock
02. Running from the Devil
03. Celebrate
04. Caught in a Battle
05. Herzblut
06. On the Run
07. Walking with the Angels [feat Tarja Turunen]
08. I Lay My Head upon My Sword
09. It Kills Me
10. Long Lost for Love
11. 25 Years
12. Wildfire (Bonus Track)
13. You Won My Love (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Feb 2021, 15:38

Doro - Forever Warriors (Digipak Edition) (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Size : 179 mb

Bio:

Album:

Doro's 20th album will be a huge milestone as the band's first-ever double album, so fans can expect 24 (!) brand-new songs from the metal queen, which will also undoubtedly feature some stunning surprises. The album cover artwork was once again created by Doro's favourite artist Geoffrey Gillespie. It portrays Doro in the middle of a swarm of wild metal heads exuding attitude, power and a lot of positive vibes. "The cover and the title form a perfect unit", Doro explains, "just as it should be. It all fits perfectly in line with the songs, which also deal with some political themes. There are some big anthems on the album, countless heavy songs, as well as heart-warming melodies! The album is supposed to give you power and thus contains a lot of energy! On 'Forever Warriors, Forever United', there will be a lot of big rock heroes. Fans might be curious about the many awesome guest musicians involved." Fans can note that the first single, "All For Metal", will feature several metal heroes and Doro is already convinced that "All For Metal" is going to be the new "All We Are"! Guitarist Doug Aldrich (Whitesnake, Dio, The Dead Daisies) and former Warlock guitarist Tommy Bolan, who also contributed to the highly acclaimed album "Triumph & Agony" in 1987, will of course also be part of the new album.

Line-Up:

Doro Pesch – vocals
Joe Taylor – guitars
Nick Douglas – bass
Johnny Dee – drums
additional musicians;
Dennis Krueger – guitar

Tracklist:

01. All for Metal (4:01)
02. Bastardos (3:48)
03. If I Can't Have You — No One Will (feat. Johan Hegg) (5:09)
04. Soldier of Metal (4:35)
05. Turn It Up (3:23)
06. Blood, Sweat and Rock 'N' Roll (4:22)
07. Don't Break My Heart Again (4:20)
08. Love's Gone to Hell (4:15)
09. Freunde Fürs Leben (3:53)
10. Backstage to Heaven (feat. Helge Schneider) (3:40)
11. Be Strong (3:03) (Bonus Track)
12. Black Ballad (5:45) (Bonus Track)
13. Bring My Hero Back Home Again (2:33) (Bonus Track)

+ Video "All For Metal" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Feb 2021, 15:38

Doro - Forever United (Digipak Edition) (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Size : 171 mb

Bio:

Album:

Doro's 20th album will be a huge milestone as the band's first-ever double album, so fans can expect 24 (!) brand-new songs from the metal queen, which will also undoubtedly feature some stunning surprises. The album cover artwork was once again created by Doro's favourite artist Geoffrey Gillespie. It portrays Doro in the middle of a swarm of wild metal heads exuding attitude, power and a lot of positive vibes. "The cover and the title form a perfect unit", Doro explains, "just as it should be. It all fits perfectly in line with the songs, which also deal with some political themes. There are some big anthems on the album, countless heavy songs, as well as heart-warming melodies! The album is supposed to give you power and thus contains a lot of energy! On 'Forever Warriors, Forever United', there will be a lot of big rock heroes. Fans might be curious about the many awesome guest musicians involved." Fans can note that the first single, "All For Metal", will feature several metal heroes and Doro is already convinced that "All For Metal" is going to be the new "All We Are"! Guitarist Doug Aldrich (Whitesnake, Dio, The Dead Daisies) and former Warlock guitarist Tommy Bolan, who also contributed to the highly acclaimed album "Triumph & Agony" in 1987, will of course also be part of the new album.

Line-Up:

Doro Pesch – vocals
Joe Taylor – guitars
Nick Douglas – bass
Johnny Dee – drums
additional musicians;
Dennis Krueger – guitar

Tracklist:

01. Résistance
02. Lift Me Up
03. Heartbroken (feat. Doug Aldrich)
04. It Cuts So Deep
05. Love Is A Sin
06. Living Life To The Fullest
07. 1000 Years
08. Fight Through The Fire
09. Lost In The Ozone
10. Caruso (Bonus Track)
11. Tra Como E Coriovallum (Instrumental) (Bonus Track)
12. Metal Is My Alcohol (Bonus Track)

+ Video "It Cuts So Deep" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Feb 2021, 15:39

Doro - Backstage To Heaven (EP) (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 92 mb

Bio:

Album:

Doro has announced to release the 4-track EP Backstage To Heaven on March 8th through Nuclear Blast Records - on the same day the second leg of her European tour kicks off. The EP will feature two tracks from the latest full length record Forever Warriors, Forever United, as well as two unreleased, new live tracks."I wish you all a happy new year, it will surely become a rocking 2019", says Doro Pesch and continues: "I'm really looking forward to the upcoming European tour in March and therefore we come up with something very special: We will have a new single out as a beautiful, coloured 10-inch vinyl. The title track "Backstage To Heaven" is another fan favorite of our double album Forever Warriors, Forever United and we had the famous German comedian and musician Helge Schneider in the studio as an exceptional guest, playing a saxophone solo. The following "Heartbroken" has another high profile guest: Doug Aldrich (Whitesnake, Dio, The Dead Daisies a.o.) contributes an impressive guitar solo and the B-side also offers something exclusive: two brand new live recordings from the first part of the Forever Warriors, Forever United tour, featuring a crunchy version of "Blood, Sweat And Rock'n'Roll" and an exclusive recording of "If I Can't Have You - No One Will", along with my duet partner Johan Hegg from Amon Amarth."

Line-Up:

Doro Pesch - Vocals (1989-present) - See also: ex-Warlock, ex-Snakebite, ex-Dio Disciples (live)
Nick Douglas - Bass, Keyboards, Vocals (backing) (1991-present) - See also: Chris Caffery, ex-The Log, Nick Douglas, ex-Deadly Blessing, ex-Cycle Sluts from Hell, ex-Blaze (live)
Johnny Dee - Drums, Percussion, Vocals (backing) (1993-1995, 1998-present, 1998-present) - See also: ex-World War III, ex-Britny Fox, ex-Lecompt, ex-Waysted
Luca Princiotta - Guitars, Keyboards, Vocals (backing) (2006-present) - See also: ex-Clairvoyants, ex-Earth Electric, ex-Deathector, ex-Sons of Seasons, ex-Blaze
Bas Maas - Guitars, Vocals (backing) (2010-present) - See also: Consonance, ex-After Forever, ex-Tank Buster Jack, Rock Justice, ex-Delain (live), ex-Karma

Tracklist:

01. Backstage to Heaven (3:40)
02. Heartbroken (4:40)
03. Blood, Sweat and Rock 'N' Roll (Live) (5:09)
04. If I Can't Have You - No One Will (Live) (5:50)

+ Video "If I Can't Have You - No One Will" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Feb 2021, 15:40

Doro - Magic Diamonds - Best Of Rock, Ballads & Rare Treasures (3CD) (Box Set Edition) (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Size : 585 mb

Bio:

Album:

On her own label "Rare Diamonds Productions" metal queen Doro Pesch will release an impressive exhibition of her work on November 13, 2020. Named "Magic Diamonds - Best of Rock, Ballads & Rare Treasures" the fans will get 56 (!) songs on 3-CD or a 4-Vinyl-Box or in a strictly limited box set everything their heart desires - and even more! There are: 20 of her greatest rock songs (including "Burn It Up") and 19 beautiful ballads (including "Beyond The Trees"), including eight newly arranged or live versions of her favorite songs. As a bonus Doro also delivers 17 rare gems in the form of previously unreleased songs or early studio versions of their hits.So after the mammoth Motörhead Box Set comes an almost half as weighty collection of tracks from Metal Queen Doro who was of course a good mate of Lemmy’s over the years and in our recent interview recalls his words to her before Warlock’s classic Donington debut.As collections go this really is something special, and being personally chosen by Doro from her recently acquired catalogue (now that the label has released it to her) it seems extra special. As a result this is a rather weighty collection that tries to cover all bases in one hit. It works in a way in that it takes you through her catalogue in some style but like any ‘Best of’ collection I’m sure fans will decry some omissions!Broken down into three CDs and comprising 56 songs it’s a lot of music to get through and as I told Doro last month I did it over the space of a day which is almost four hours of music. Not only that tough this one comes in a number of formats – both vinyl and CD – one version even coming in a special presentation box with an exclusive Doro perfume called ‘True At Heart’ (there is both a male and female version) as well as a ‘Magic Diamonds’ tube scarf.Getting to the music we have effectively three sets – The Best of Rock which hits the spot exactly and If I’m honest it was always the Rockers that I preferred in Doro’s catalogue. So you get classics like ‘All We are’ along with the fiery ‘Burn It Up’ and bakers like ‘Descent’ (featuring the wonderful Pete Steele), ‘Kiss Me Like A Cobra’, and a new live version of ‘Raise Your Fist In The Air from the ‘Forever Warriors Forever United’ Tour. There’s also a great ‘Now Or Never (featuring Slash)’ and a great orchestral version of ‘I Rule The Ruins’ as well as previously unreleased track ‘Grab The Bull (Last Man Standing)’ which is pretty cool.The second CD – The Best Of Ballads opens with an orchestral take on ‘Für Immer’ (which is nice but I personally prefer the original) and adds all the usual suspects. There’s even a new version of Doro’s favourite ballad ‘Love Me in Black’ which isn’t quite as satisfying as the original, making you wonder why artists like to rejig the classics fans have that attachment to when there’s plenty of other material that potentially could be updated and appreciated more with a make-over. We also get two more live tracks from the ‘Forever Warriors Forever United’ Tour – ‘Rare Diamond’ and ‘Make Time For Love’ which actually just make me wish that we had a full concert from that tour instead. One of the highlights on the disc of course though is the classic ‘Love Me Forever (Featuring Lemmy)’ as well as live unplugged versions of ‘Undying’ and ‘Constant Danger’ an another unreleased track – a NYC version of ‘Prisoner Of Love’.For fans it’s probably disc three that hold most appeal here, collecting as it does a number of ‘Rare Treasures’ many of which are live and for me which is crowned by Doro’s version of ‘Egypt (The Chains Are On)’ (which Ronnie loved) and ‘Bad Blood’ – live version featuring Blaze Bayley. The 18 tracks on this disc really are exceptional.Sure you may have some of this and may know the tracks well, but there’s enough rarities on here to keep us all happy. If you’re flush with cash this Christmas I suggest the 3-CD Boxes including the ‘True At Heart’ perfumes (his or hers) and a ‘Magic Diamonds’ tube scarf. Unsure what a tube scarf is? So was I so check out my interview with Doro where she explains it. As far as the music goes this is unambiguously great.

Line-Up:

Doro Pesch – vocals
Joe Taylor – guitars
Nick Douglas – bass
Johnny Dee – drums
additional musicians;
Dennis Krueger – guitar

Tracklist:

CD1: Best Of Rock

01. All We Are ('The Fight‘ Version) (03:01)
02. Thunderspell (04:39)
03. Burn It Up (02:46)
04. I Adore You (03:19)
05. Descent (feat. Pete Steele) (04:02)
06. You‘re My Family (04:14)
07. Kiss Me Like a Cobra (03:18)
08. Haunted Heart (05:14)
09. Raise Your Fist In The Air (New Live Recording „Forever Warriors Forever United“ Tour) (03:12)
10. Now or Never (feat. Slash) (03:51)
11. The Night of the Warlock (05:40)
12. I Rule the Ruins (Classic Night Orchestra Version) (04:02)
13. Fight (04:09)
14. Always Live to Win (03:01)
15. Breaking the Law (feat. Udo Dirkschneider) (04:22)
16. Revenge (New Live Recording „Forever Warriors Forever United“ Tour) (04:38)
17. Ich will Alles (02:25)
18. Salvaje (02:48)
19. Dedication (I Give My Blood) (03:54)
20. Grab The Bull (Last Man Standing) (First Draft – Previously Unreleased) (04:56)

CD2: Best Of Ballads

01. Für immer (Classic Night Orchestra Version) 4:33
02. Above The Ashes 4:17
03. Love Me In Black (New Recording 2020) 4:48
04. Scarred 4:37
05. Rare Diamond (New Live Recording “Forever Warriors Forever United” Tour) 3:39
06. Make Time For Love (New Live Recording “Forever Warriors Forever United” Tour) 5:24
07. Tausend Mal gelebt (Live) 4:22
08. Fall For Me Again (Live) 4:33
09. Give Me A Reason 4:19
10. Love Me Forever (feat. Lemmy Kilmister) 5:15
11. Angel In The Dark 4:13
12. Walking With The Angels (feat. Tarja Turunen) 4:54
13. Beyond The Trees (New Recording 2020) 2:45
14. Herzblut 4:38
15. Undying (live Unplugged) 3:16
16. Constant Danger (live Unplugged) 3:00
17. Prisoner Of Love (NYC Version – previously unreleased) 4:02
18. Warrior Soul 4:40

CD3: Rare Treasures

01. The Queen 3:36
02. Metal Tango (Classic Night Orchestra Version) 3:58
03. I Rule The Ruins (Live) 5:04
04. Hellbound (Live) 3:03
05. Even Angels Cry (Live) 4:32
06. The Fortuneteller (Live) 5:09
07. Save My Soul (Live) 3:45
08. Egypt (The Chains Are On) 6:10
09. She’s Like Thunder 3:50
10. Bad Blood (live – feat. Blaze Bayley) 3:29
11. Whenever I Think Of You (Live) 4:36
12. My Majesty (Live) 4:22
13. Hellraiser (Live) 4:20
14. Alles Ist Gut (Live) 4:00
15. Let Love Rain On Me (Live) 3:54
16. Chained 4:16
17. Black Rose 3:41
18. Nothing Else Matters 5:47

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Doro (GERMANY)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Okt 2023, 10:10

Doro - Conqueress - Forever Strong And Proud (2CD) (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 195 mb

Bio:

Album:

Emerging from the explosion of heavy metal that began in the early ‘80s, DORO Pesch has been tireless in her devotion to the metal cause for four decades. In 2023, she celebrates 40 years of active service, with two special anniversary live shows (2.8. Headliner in Wacken, 28.10. big anniversary concert in Düsseldorf) and, most importantly, a brand-new studio album that looks certain to be regarded as one of her best."Conqueress - Forever Strong And Proud" is a big, bold heavy metal album. And it has long been a good tradition that DORO can win legendary heroes of rock for herself and her works. From Lemmy Kilmister, to Pete Steele of Type O Negative and Johan Hegg of Amon Amarth to Slash of Guns N' Roses - they all (and many more) have rocked on Doro albums. And now - for the anniversary album of the Metal Queen - Metal God Rob Halford of JUDAS PRIEST gave DORO the honor to record the immortal Judas Priest classic 'Living After Midnight' as a duet with her!"Conqueress - Forever Strong And Proud" also surprises with the ultra-catchy, absolutely hit radio rocker 'Bond Unending', a duet with Sammy Amara from German rock heavyweights Broilers. The diverse album is a lot of fun, as with the cool rocking 'Lean Mean Rock Machine', but also features dark, dramatic songs like the bittersweet 'Love Breaks Chains' and as another highlight 'Heavenly Creatures', which was born out of the artist's well-known love of animals."Conqueress - Forever Strong And Proud" is the result of intensive, hard studio work that took the incomparable singer back to the studios of Miami, New York and Hamburg, among others. The album impressively confirms that DORO is more than ever at the peak of her creative powers, even after 40 years. No doubt: "Conqueress - Forever Strong And Proud" will conquer the hearts of fans and is already another milestone in the long and successful career of DORO.

Line-Up:

Doro Pesch - Vocals (1989-present) - See also: ex-Beast, ex-Warlock, ex-Attack, ex-Snakebite, ex-Dio Disciples (live)
Bas Maas - Guitars, Vocals (backing) (2010-present) - See also: ex-After Forever, ex-Consonance, Rock Justice, ex-Delain (live), ex-Karma, ex-Tank Buster Jack
Bill Hudson - Guitars
Stefan Herkenhoff- Bass
Johnny Dee - Drums, Percussion, Vocals (backing) (1993-1995, 1998-present) - See also: ex-World War III, Britny Fox, ex-Blaze (live), ex-Lecompt, ex-Uncle Edna, ex-Waysted

+ guests:

ROB HALFORD | Vocals (Living After Midnight)
SAMMY AMARA | Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Keys (Bond Unending)

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Children Of The Dawn
02. Fire In The Sky
03. Living After Midnight
04. All For You
05. Lean Mean Rock Machine
06. I Will Prevail
07. Bond Unending
08. Time For Justice
09. Fels In Der Brandung
10. Love Breaks Chains
11. Drive Me Wild
12. Rise
13. Best In Me
14. Heavenly Creatures
15. Total Eclipse Of The Heart

CD2:

01. Warlocks And Witches (Intro)(Bonus Track)
02. Horns Up High (Bonus Track)
03. True Metal Maniacs (Bonus Track)
04. Heart in Pain (Bonus Track)
05. The Four Horsemen (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Okt 2023, 13:37

Doro - Conqueress - Forever Strong And Proud (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Size : 128 mb

Bio:

Album:

Emerging from the explosion of heavy metal that began in the early ‘80s, DORO Pesch has been tireless in her devotion to the metal cause for four decades. In 2023, she celebrates 40 years of active service, with two special anniversary live shows (2.8. Headliner in Wacken, 28.10. big anniversary concert in Düsseldorf) and, most importantly, a brand-new studio album that looks certain to be regarded as one of her best."Conqueress - Forever Strong And Proud" is a big, bold heavy metal album. And it has long been a good tradition that DORO can win legendary heroes of rock for herself and her works. From Lemmy Kilmister, to Pete Steele of Type O Negative and Johan Hegg of Amon Amarth to Slash of Guns N' Roses - they all (and many more) have rocked on Doro albums. And now - for the anniversary album of the Metal Queen - Metal God Rob Halford of JUDAS PRIEST gave DORO the honor to record the immortal Judas Priest classic 'Living After Midnight' as a duet with her!"Conqueress - Forever Strong And Proud" also surprises with the ultra-catchy, absolutely hit radio rocker 'Bond Unending', a duet with Sammy Amara from German rock heavyweights Broilers. The diverse album is a lot of fun, as with the cool rocking 'Lean Mean Rock Machine', but also features dark, dramatic songs like the bittersweet 'Love Breaks Chains' and as another highlight 'Heavenly Creatures', which was born out of the artist's well-known love of animals."Conqueress - Forever Strong And Proud" is the result of intensive, hard studio work that took the incomparable singer back to the studios of Miami, New York and Hamburg, among others. The album impressively confirms that DORO is more than ever at the peak of her creative powers, even after 40 years. No doubt: "Conqueress - Forever Strong And Proud" will conquer the hearts of fans and is already another milestone in the long and successful career of DORO.

Line-Up:

Doro Pesch - Vocals (1989-present) - See also: ex-Beast, ex-Warlock, ex-Attack, ex-Snakebite, ex-Dio Disciples (live)
Bas Maas - Guitars, Vocals (backing) (2010-present) - See also: ex-After Forever, ex-Consonance, Rock Justice, ex-Delain (live), ex-Karma, ex-Tank Buster Jack
Bill Hudson - Guitars
Stefan Herkenhoff- Bass
Johnny Dee - Drums, Percussion, Vocals (backing) (1993-1995, 1998-present) - See also: ex-World War III, Britny Fox, ex-Blaze (live), ex-Lecompt, ex-Uncle Edna, ex-Waysted

+ guests:

Tracklist:

01. Children Of The Dawn
02. Fire In The Sky
04. All For You
06. I Will Prevail
07. Bond Unending
08. Time For Justice
09. Fels In Der Brandung
10. Love Breaks Chains
11. Drive Me Wild
12. Rise
13. Best In Me
14. Heavenly Creatures

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Nov 2023, 12:20

Doro - Maximum Celebration - Strong And Proud (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023 (Metal Hammer Edition)
Size : 90 mb

Bio:

Album:

Doro is the undisputed queen of metal - and celebrates her 40th anniversary this year! Her upcoming album CONQUERESS - FOREVER STRONG AND PROUD is a timeless demonstration of power, impressively continuing her incomparable career. METAL HAMMER celebrates the 40 years they have spent together and takes a bow to the Queen Of Metal with a very special CD supplement: On MAXIMUM CELEBRATION - STRONG AND PROUD we present eight new, rare and unreleased Doro numbers in a unique compilation.Even before the new studio album is released, you will get to hear two brand-new songs for the first time: 'I Will Prevail' and the rare bonus track 'The Four Horsemen' (originally by Metallica). Two more album tracks (including a feature with Judas Priest singer Rob Halford) and rare cover versions by Kiss, Tina Turner and Led Zeppelin, among others, make MAXIMUM CELEBRATION - STRONG AND PROUD the perfect anniversary headbang disc. This very special Doro album is only available together with METAL HAMMER 11/2023.

Line-Up:

Bill Hudson - Guitars
Stefan Herkenhoff- Bass

+ guests:

Tracklist:

01. I Will Prevail
02. Living After Midnight [feat. Rob Halford] [Judas Priest cover]
03. The Four Horsemen [Metallica cover]
04. Egypt (The Chains Are On) [Dio cover]
05. Only You [Kiss cover]
06. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You [Led Zeppelin cover]
07. Nutbush City Limits [Tina Turner cover]
08. Time For Justice

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Nov 2023, 08:03

Doro - Conqueress - Forever Strong And Proud (2CD) (Digibook Edition) (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Size : 185 mb

Bio:

Album:

Line-Up:

Bill Hudson - Guitars
Stefan Herkenhoff- Bass

+ guests:

Klaus Vanscheidt - Guitars
Andreas Bruhn - Backing Vocals, Programming, Orchestration, Guitars, Bass, Drums, Keyboards
Dennis Kr?ger - Guitars
Zoe-Nova Bruhn - Backing Vocals, Keyboards
Carsten Steffens - Drums, Keyboards, Bass
Rudy Kronenberger - Guitars, Bass, Drums
Dennis Vahlen - Vocals

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Children Of The Dawn
02. Fire In The Sky
04. All For You
06. I Will Prevail
07. Bond Unending
08. Time For Justice
09. Fels In Der Brandung
10. Love Breaks Chains
11. Drive Me Wild
12. Rise
13. Best In Me
14. Heavenly Creatures

CD2:

01. Warlocks And Witches (Intro) (Bonus Track)
02. Horns Up High (Bonus Track)
03. True Metal Maniacs (Bonus Track)
04. Heart in Pain (Bonus Track)
05. The Four Horsemen (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HEAVY Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní