Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : : Glam Metal, Sleaze Rock, Female Vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Videos
Size : 121 mb

Bio:

When Stephen Pearcy wants something done, he does it right. So when he wanted to put a kick-ass all-girl rock band together, he searched the gutters of Los Angeles for the most badass babes he could find… and that he did. With their hot looks, heavy riffs & rock n’ fuckin roll attitude, RIOT BRIDES hit the L.A.music scene with a bang so loud you can still hear it ringing on the Sunset Strip. With songs about breakin’ bottles, breakin’ hearts & breakin’ the law, this estrogen-fueled four-piece will kick you in the balls & leave you wanting more… imagine that.

Album:

I learned that these four bitches were active in Los Angeles between 2009 and 2011. It was Stephen Pearcy who discovered them on stage.He suggested they record this first effort and release it on his own label, Top Fuel Records.Going back to what I wrote above, it was impossible to find the damn EP. So I did some research and was able to listen to 4 of the 5 tracks. So I won't be able to tell you about "Reptile". As for the other 4 tracks, it's easy to describe them to you. They are as Sleaze Rock as they are pretty! So there is no deception on the goods for my greatest pleasure. "Freak Show" is a good introduction, sleaze to the point. Of course, it doesn't revolutionize the style in any way, but the whole thing is sufficiently well put together for the fan of this genre to find plenty to enjoy. The overall production is good. The girls master their instruments very well. We can detect a real crappy rock side, sometimes bordering on punk. Their strength? Well, it's very simple, they put forward their femininity. Not by being a slut, no, on the contrary. But by standing out from their male counterparts. Sleaze groups composed of women are rather rare. However, the subjects are the same, parties, drinks, amuuuurrrr, and sex with your best mate (because you're not handsome enough, you sleep on the crutch...). "Bring You Down" is more punk, more consensual with a good chorus. "Break Another Bottle" is more dirty and rocky or even bluesy / boogie. The rhythm seems to be the female version of "La Grange" by the Texas Barbapapas. The rhythm is upbeat and foot-tapping. It's the best track on this EP and has a lot of potential. "Lost" is also a good beat. It's even quite heavy and the whole thing is weighted by a few musical silences that ideally lighten up this compo.The band will then remain dormant for some time. However, the brides reunited last year for a few dates. We're keeping our fingers crossed that a real album will be released one day.

Line-Up:

Gabriella Demarco - vocals
Abby Gennet - guitar
Erin Soriano - bass
Tuesdai Murgia - drums

produced with Stephen Pearcy from RATT !!

Tracklist:

01. Bring You Down
02. Break Another Bottle
03. Reptile
04. Lost
05. Freak Show

+ Video "Bring You Down" (Audio Video)
+ Video "Freak Show" (Audio Video)
+ Video "Bring You Down" Live! Fat Cat in Modesto CA. May 23, 2010
+ Video "Freakshow & Break Another Bottle" Live! Surf City Saloon 4-29-10.MOV

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných