Ratt - Original Album Series (5CD Box) (2013)

hudební novinky 2013 / music news 2013
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Aug 2014, 15:38

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Hard Rock , Glam Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 460 mb

Bio:

Ratt is an American Hard Rock band that had significant commercial success in the 1980s. The band is best known for songs such as "Round and Round," "Wanted Man," and "Lay It Down". Ratt has been recognized as instrumental in the formation of the early 1980s Los Angeles hard rock and glam metal scene.The band continues to tour and record today despite extended hiatuses and lineup changes. They released their latest studio album, Infestation, on April 20, 2010. and are currently working on their next studio album.As the story goes, RATT helped pioneer Hollywood’s legendary Sunset Strip sound and scene. Created by lead singer songwriter Stephen Pearcy, the band played the clubs in and around L.A. releasing their own six song E.P. RATT in 1983.Signed to Atlantic Records in 1984 the band (Warren De Martini, Stephen Pearcy, Bobby Blotzer, Robbin Crosby and Juan Croucier) went 3x Platinum in 1984 behind the hit single "Round & Round".Since their inception the band has sold in excess of (15) million records in the US alone.The band returned sounding fired up and better than ever on their last record 2010 "Infestation", Ratt’s first studio album in years."Infestation", was a return to their heavy, riff driven roots. The band has reinvented their sound by rediscovering their strengths, shuttling listeners to a time when metal ruled the earth.Also releasing the best of CD Tell the World: The Very Best of Ratt and their 3rd long form DVD, RATT Videos from the Cellar: The Atlantic Years.This year 2013 Rhino/Warner Music Group recently released RATT "Original Album Series, a (5) album box set with the albums "Out of the Cellar' thru "Detonator" for the rabid RATT fans to have something to sink their teeth into.“Our music is like it was in the beginning; it means everything to us,” Pearcy says. “It will be (30) years later in 2014, keeping Ratt N’ Roll alive.”When we play concerts now, there’s a new generation. We’re seeing kids of people who grew up with us, but the reaction is the same,” adds DeMartini. “It doesn’t seem to matter where we are in the world.”With all surviving original members; Pearcy, De Martini, Croucier, Blotzer and Carlos Cavazo (replacing original member Robbin Crosby) back in the Ratt pack, the band will again start work on a new studio record and tour for 2013.

Line Up:

Bobby Blotzer (aka The Blotz) - Drums [1982-1992] [since 1996]
Carlos Cavazo - Guitar [since 2008] Quiet Riot
Stephen Pearcy - Vocals [1976-1992] [1996-2000] [since 2006]
Warren DeMartini - Guitar [1982-1992] [since 1996] ex-Dokken, ex-Whitesnake

Past members

Robbin "King" Crosby : Guitar [1982-1992] Died 06/06/2002
Michael Schenker : Guitar [1990-1991] ex-Scorpions, ex-UFO
John Corabi : Vocals, Guitar [2000] Motley Crüe, The Scream
Juan Croucier : Bass [1982-1992] Dokken
Matt Thorr : Bass [1976-1981] Rough Cutt
Chris Hager : Guitar [1976-1981] Rough Cutt
Jizzy Pearl : Vocals [2000-2006] ex-Love/Hate, ex-LA Guns
Jake E. Lee : Guitar [1976-1981] ex Rough Cutt, ex Ozzy Osbourne
Robbie Crane : Bass [1996-2012], Lynch Mob, Saints Of The Underground, ex-Vince Neil

Tracklist:

CD 1: OUT OF THE CELLAR:

1. Wanted Man
2. You're In Trouble
3. Round And Round
4. In Your Direction
5. She Wants Money
6. Black Of Communication
7. Back For More
8. Morning After, The
9. I'm Insane
10. Scene Of The Crime

CD 2: INVASION OF YOUR PRIVACY:

1. You're In Love
2. Never Use Love
3. Lay It Down
4. Give It All
5. Closer To My Heart
6. Between The Eyes
7. What You Give Is What You Get
8. You Got Me On The Line
9. You Should Know By Now
10. Dangerous But Worth The Risk

CD 3: DANCING UNDERCOVER:

1. Dance
2. One Good Lover
3. Drive Me Crazy
4. Slip Of The Lip
5. Body Talk
6. Looking For Love
7. 7th Avenue
8. It Doesn't Matter
9. Take A Chance
10. Enough Is Enough

CD 4: REACH FOR THE SKY:

1. City To City
2. I Want A Woman
3. Way Cool Jr.
4. Don't Bite The Hand That Feeds
5. I Want To Love You Tonight
6. Chain Reaction
7. No Surprise
8. Bottom Line
9. What's It Gonna Be
10. What I'm After

CD 5: DETONATOR:

1. Intro To Shame
2. Shame Shame Shame
3. Lovin' You's A Dirty Job
4. Scratch That Itch
5. One Step Away
6. Hard Time
7. Heads I Win, Tails You Lose
8. All Or Nothing
9. Can't Wait On Love
10. Givin' Yourself Away
11. Top Secret

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Naposledy upravil/-a Horex v 30 Aug 2014, 10:47, upravené celkom 2 krát.
Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 15 neregistrovaných