Pamela Moore - Resurrect Me (Digipak Edition) (2013)

hudební novinky 2013 / music news 2013
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 18 Apr 2014, 23:06

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Heavy Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 166 mb

Bio:

Pamela Moore is an American singer and songwriter, mixing hard rock, pop and electronica, and in more recent years has delved into heavy metal music. She currently resides in Seattle, Washington.Born and raised in Seattle, Moore was introduced to theater at a young age and developed a passion for performing on stage. She studied with the music program in high school and taught herself how to play steel-string acoustic guitar and piano.In the early eighties, Moore released her two first albums, Take a Look and You Won't Find Me There.Both albums were critically acclaimed, but record label problems put an early end to her budding career. However, in 1988, Moore was tapped to be the voice of Sister Mary on Queensrÿche's concept album Operation: Mindcrime.It became a commercial success, and as a result also started performing live with them.In the late nineties, she became the singer for the band Radar and relocated to New York to record their 2000 debut album, R.P.M. After Radar disbanded in 2001, Moore moved back to Seattle.In 2006, Moore released a full length album, Stories from a Blue Room. All of the songs written by Moore and former Rorschach Test guitarist Benjamin Anderson.The album was produced by Neil Kernon and recorded at Sonic Ranch studio in El Paso, Texas and Robert Lang Studios in Seattle Terri Nunn, Jeff Loomis, and Michael Wilton have made a guest appearances on this record.The album was followed on May 14, 2013 with Resurrect Me, which was released on Rat Pak Records. Compared to her previous solo albums, this album features a more contemporary metal sound. It is a collaboration between Moore and Radakka guitarist Michael Posch.This release features guest appearances by Ralf Scheepers (Primal Fear) on the song 'Sky is falling', as well as background vocals. Additional vocals Aury Moore, Patrick Moore, Brenda Kashmir, Randy Piper (W.A.S.P.) & Scott Bowen. A video for the song "Paranoia", from the upcoming album, was released on May 8, 2013.Pamela Moore performing "Suite Sister Mary" with Queensrÿche in 2006.Moore has performed with Queensrÿche on several occasions, most notably on the song "Suite Sister Mary" on Queensrÿche's 1988 concept album Operation: Mindcrime. Because of the album's commercial success, she started performing live with Queensrÿche, making her first public appearance with them on the 1990–1991 Empire tour, participating in the filming and recording of Operation: Livecrime, and later also on 2002's Live Evolution and 2006's Mindcrime at the Moore. In the studio, Moore revived her role as Sister Mary on the sequel album Operation: Mindcrime II, which was released in 2006.Moore has also performed with the version of Queensrÿche fronted by Todd La Torre in 2012, and in 2013, she provided vocals on the song "A World Without" on their self-titled album Queensrÿche.At that album's release party, she performed "Suite Sister Mary", "Eyes of a Stranger" and "Silent Lucidity" with them

Line Up:

Pamela Moore – Lead vocals

Tracklist:

01. Acquiescent
02. Melt Into You
03. Paranoia
04. We Are Damaged
05. Resurrect Me
06. The Sky Is Falling
07. Awakening
08. Breaking Down
09. Desperate By Design
10. Wide Awake (Phoenix Rising)

Please my link you can spread further, but do not upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok Obrázok

Kód: Vybrať všetko

http://ul.to/pz4ebcay

Kód: Vybrať všetko

https://www.oboom.com/8LZ7YRR0

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných