Santa Cruz - Screaming For Adrenaline (2013)

hudební novinky 2013 / music news 2013
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Mar 2014, 20:44

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Glam Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 167 mb

Bio:

The finnish hard-rock phenomenon Santa Cruz was formed in the year 2007, inspired by such greats as Skid Row and Guns ´n´ Roses. After a few line-up changes and two demos the boys Taz(20, drums), Archie(20, lead vocals & lead guitars), Middy(20, bass) and Johnny(21,lead guitars) made a self-produced EP "Anthems For The Young ´n´ Restless"(2011) and a music video for the title track. With the EP they achieved international media attention, incl. Classic Rock magazine & national television of Finland, played well over a 100 shows, and scored a world-wide record deal with Spinefarm Records.In 2012 The Cruz Boys began working on their highly anticipated debut-album, to be titled as "Screaming For Adrenaline". After intensive studio sessions at Hollola and Helsinki Finland, the ass-kicking, 11 track album is ready to be shipped to the masses in 26.4.2013! The sound of Santa Cruz is now getting it´s wings, as they blend their influence of the 80´s and early 90´s Hard Rock sound with elements of modern Rock and Metal and put it in their own special blender. What you get is pure adrenaline and attitude in the form of honest Rock ´n´ Roll, not to mention the virtuoso level of musicianship, especially in the flashy guitar work of Archie & Johnny. This band will definitely stir the masses with their ground-breaking debut album. As the chant in the debut single "Relentless Renegades" quotes Julius Caesar "We Came, We Saw, We Conquered!", these hard-rock majesties certainly will.

Album:

Recently has been a big buzz behind the new Glam Metal band SANTA CRUZ, with their debut album they already hit the world with gigs all over Europe. First of all SANTA CRUZ brings something else, between all the Sleaze / Glam bands that have been coming and going each day, SANTA CRUZ asserts real Hard Rock without the newly bathed Punkish attitude. When I am talking about true Hard Rock I mean Rock N’ Roll mix sprawled with Blues like in the good old days of the 80s.First thing that came my head is the big influence of early GUNS N' ROSES. From time to time Archie reminded me the young Axel Rose, one thing that annoyed me is that his high notes aren't smooth yet, I noticed it on the opening track, "Aiming High" when he builds up from mid to high end. I must mention their talented drummer, Taz, which didn't stop to amaze me with his work on this one. The chorus is a winner and I really enjoyed the nice work on the gang vocals. This one has major balls, not mention the guitar lead solos overdose that blew me away each time I listened. "Alive" is very catchy track by its opening riff and its chorus; I felt it is more commercialized even though SANTA CRUZ didn't put it out as a single."Anthem For The Young", is a straight ahead "Appetite For Destruction” song, It has a lot of attitude and Archie taking it up with Rose once again. Both guitar solos demonstrated that we are dealing here with a guitar expert that knows a thing or two about playing guitar; this took me back to Slash and Michael Kelly Smith from BRITNY FOX days. "High On You" is a pure anthem, the chorus made it to be my favorite song, like I said before that this is a winning chorus that stick to the head, the drums work of Taz adds to this song it magic."Let's Get The Party Started Tonight" showed me that we are not talking about another typical Hard Rock song, Archie shows his dynamic abilities with his vocals work and I really liked that how the scales were changed on the chorus, because most of the band would continue it on the same scale song like on the verses these days. "Lovin' You is Just for Playing" is solid, it has its own magic but there are better examples, I can predict, with my eyes closed, that the lead guitar licks saved this song from being another regular Hard Rocker. "Nothing Compares To You", I can add this also as one of the best songs around, it isn't the heaviest but its riffs and guitar emphasis on the verses make it to be quite a tougher. "Restless Renegade" is one of the most powerful songs, the chorus will stick you to the wall, the dynamic drums work achieved an interest and the guitars will make you bleed with it solos, furthermore, watch for the melodic chorus.SANTA CRUZ released an album with a lot of attitude, great songs that been written very professionally with a lot of thinking behind each move and the ability for you to appreciate all the breaks and changes during the track list. You might not notice them because they've done it perfectly, interesting virtuoso guitar playing that took me back to the days when a guitar player had an honor to be called a guitar player, and great drum deliverance that puts several other aspects to a song.

Line-Up:

Taz - Drums, Back Vocals
Middy - Bass, Back Vocals
Archie - Vocals, Guitar
Johnny - Guitar, Back Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Screaming for Adrenaline
02. Anthem for the Young 'n' Restless
03. Relentless Renegades
04. Sweet Sensation
05. Nothing Compares to You
06. High on You
07. Let's Get the Party Started
08. Alive
09. Lovin' You (Is Just for Playing)
10. Aiming High
11. Let Me (Lay My Love on You)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 53 neregistrovaných