Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 97 mb

Info:

First, a few words about the band. They formed in Krakow in 2010, the band's name as it is not difficult to guess comes from the leader of the group Tenacious D, and actor Jack Black.The team is as follows: Paul Kluczewski - vocals and guitar , Martin Skipiała - lead guitar , Raphael Berkowicz - bass and Michal Domanski - drums . Although they are a relatively young team have already had a lot of concerts and " tore " have a lot of prestigious awards ( the curious refer to their website .) To his credit already have their debut album " Ride On " very well received in the music and DVD filmed in 2012 in Jaslo .So much for them.What can I say about the same disc , "Hey You! " ? A very big surprise in the most positive sense of the word . I love the " American " playing . Great dynamic rhythm section , famously sounding guitar and vocals perfectly matched . Plate perfectly orchestrated , played perfectly and sounding perfectly . I know. I may be biased because it really is an album perfectly fits my taste in music . But it really is all buttoned up the last button . For fans of heavy guitar music with a good melody is the board - a dream . Let there be no misunderstanding , "Hey You! " This is not just any Napa ..... ka . The songs are arranged in a very thoughtful way, and absolutely do not get tired or bored . Cuts perfectly suitable for good radio , "I believe ", " feel the power " or treated with a wink beginning insert straight from the disco of 70-80 years " I am myself " mixed with hard and brutally even sounding "Own World ", " the dealer "," Hey You "," My machine " with great guitars insert a native of the best discs Metallica ," Sam force " lightly Far climate of brilliantly woven into duet on vocals ," Synonyms "," Nostradamus " . For 'd cum team served to us a great ballad " To effect ", and " Rise " . The ideal selection ratio. And so it was not only hard and brutally in the background woven into the following keys and trumpet ( featuring David Blachowski ) . I know it's not very evocative instruments of hard rock but in this case just sound great.Together with good music should go hand in hand good lyrics . Here we have just given (as opposed to the previous English-language album, " Ride On " ) texts in Polish. I praise them for it. Their content is very " human " , smart and sometimes downright shocking . I mean for example the song " Uprising " which knocked me to my knees . Texts are responsible for Paul Kluczewski , Maciej Bazel and Rafal Chojnacki and salute in front of them . Music is the work of the whole team and also respects them because the disc is a piece of solid play. As for the sound it again a low bow for Paul because he is responsible for mixing and mastering .

Line Up:

Paweł Kluczewski - vocals
Marcin Skipiała – guitar
Rafał Berkowicz – bass
Michał Domański – drums

Tracklist:

01. Wierzę
02. Własny Świat
03. Czuje moc
04. Diler
05. Hej Ty
06. Moja maszyna
07. Intro
08. Szara siła
09. Do skutku
10. Jestem sobą
11. Powstanie

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 24 neregistrovaných