Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 130 mb

Info:

“We know our respective roles. We don’t tread on each other’s strengths,” says Shannon Mikulas of Drought. Those that have followed the band for sometime would understand that statement and the dissimilar makeup of the band. “Charles is the writer, I’m the detailist, Taz is the refiner, and Bobby is the scaffold.”Drought is seemingly a tale of two brothers that have cheerleadered each other into writing their first, self-titled debut album;… an album that is nowhere short of powerfully expressive songs;…an album that people can connect with. In it, the brothers have worked together seamlessly to feed off each other’s ideas and create what they describe as a personal fulfillment.And let’s be honest, Drought is a band that doesn’t represent an unending list of accolades; however, Drought is band that does musically represent a breath of fresh air…a band that is seeking its first collective recognition with its debut album. The music is hook driven, textbook rock with dominant, emotional melodies. There are no claims that the music will redefine a genera, but the music will leave you with goose bumps. “Charles has coined the term emoti-rock to describe the signature sound when people ask. I really like that…it fits,” says Taz.“I sometimes say we have been on a large learning curve with this first album, individually speaking,” says Charles Mikulas. “We’ve tossed out a lot of songs that just weren’t up to the standard that we have held for ourselves, and I think people will appreciate that.” There is definitely a song for everyone on this album as it spans an array of influences, yet unmistakably provides that unique sound of Drought.

Exploding onto the scene with Drought "Untapped" in 2011 - Receiving album of the year in Classic Rock/AOR Magazine followed up by rave reviews in Fireworks, Uber Rock, and RockNation Magazine. Todd "Taz" Anthony (Bang Tango, Dirty Looks producer) and Anthony Focx (Aerosmith, Buck Cherry, Ace Frehley) team up once again to bring Droughts 2nd release "Tapped" to a perfection.Drought "Tapped" brings 11 new tracks for 2013, from their classic epic style of writing to edgy, straight forward, driving rock songs. Drought "Tapped" provides sonics and songs music listeners will love for years to come.

Line-Up:

Charles Mikulas - Vocals, Guitar
Shannon Mikulas - Bass, Vocals
Taz Osterhouse - Lead Guitar, Vocals
Bobby Sheehan - Drums

Tracklist:

1. Stand
2. Monster
3. Coming Home
4. Who I Am
5. Good To Be Gone
6. The Distance Inbetween
7. Gasoline
8. Back To Me
9. Hideaway
10. Not My Fault
11. Pull

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok
Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 24 neregistrovaných