Gas & Guns - Don’t Tell Me No I Can’t (2013)

hudební novinky 2013 / music news 2013
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Feb 2014, 13:25

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 104 mb

Info:

Bubbling with energy like a pot coming to boil that focuses on strong phrases, memorable choruses, a powerful and brutal groove, yet melodic with a deep passionate truth that captures the bare essence in the spirit of rock n roll.Gas and Guns is a rock band that has accomplished to gain a massive new sound and have the talent to sustain a timeless fan base. The band consists of Tom Comfort (Vocals), Rich Kramer (Guitar), Dean Bajo (Bass), and Tommy Hart (Drums). These four musicians have joined forces to make what is being deemed a new genre in the world of Hard Rock.Gas and Guns produces a heavy groove with hard riffs and unforgettable choruses. It goes 10 steps backwards and 2 steps ahead. The music is a heavy balance of old and new with something for everyone. Their influence is wide ranged from Rock, Celtic, Bluegrass, Middle Eastern, Classical to Gospel. And it shows these guys provide you with a rollercoaster of sound that will have you on a ride you won't want to get off.The passion you hear comes from their love of what they do - Music. Throughout the industry they have attained success and managed to stay true to what they believe in and have managed not to sell themselves short in any way.Make no mistake, Gas and Guns is a straight in your face rock band with a take no prisoners approach. They have adapted a formula from their influences and have blended them into a massive sound that’s historic.The emotional energy is portrayed through solid phrases, memorable choruses, and a vicious dynamic groove. It's melodic with a deep passionate truth that captures the bare essence that is their music.By combining an original sound with honest and challenging lyrics, Gas and Guns have the method for success and will earn the respect of their peers and critics.

Line-Up:

Tom Comfort (Vocals)
Rich Kramer (Guitar)
Dean Bajo (Bass)
Tommy Hart (Drums).

Tracklist:

1. Complicated Poverty
2. Super Size Reality
3. Don't Tell Me No I Can't
4. It's Your Birthday
5. Time to Be Free
6. In the Real World
7. He Who Is No Thing
8. Got Nothing At All
9. Sugar Coated Fantasy
10. Why Can't I Touch It
11. Cotton Candy Lies
12. Love Is No Stranger

Please my link you can spread further, but do not upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

How to download from Uploaded.to:

1. Copy link and run
2. In Lix.in click on Continue
3. On pages Uploaded.to wait 30 sec and enter the code...

Kód: Vybrať všetko

http://lix.in/-dc8e5b

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icon Uploaded below: (when You not see icon below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de icono Uploaded por debajo: (si no ves el icono siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 18 neregistrovaných