Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014 (EP)
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 58 mb

Info:

6-piece Scottish Rock Band, since the release of their debut EP in 2011 have been fortunate enough to sell in over 20 countries around the world and achieve critical acclaim by peers, public and profession of their blend of hard rock, melodic vocal lines, firm strong sound and memorable riffs.Their Debut EP featured guest performances from Ex-RAINBOW vocalist Doogie White, and former Ozzy Osbourne Keys player John Sinclair, fusing a sound which echoes the rock giants of the past like Deep Purple, Rainbow, Black Sabbath as well as more modern influences such as Down, Burn Halo and Black Stone Cherry.Strong musicianship, high energy and dedication to providing a great sonic experience on record or on stage.Their 2nd record 'Set In Stone' was released in September 2013 and boasts 6 brand new foot stompin' tracks which bring the band into a new stage in their lives. Heavier, more complex, but still delivering maximum output in terms of melody and earth shaking guitars!

"Honestly the CD hasn't left my player in the truck since the first listen, a very unique band & disc, I especially like the contrast between the simple raw power and complex progressive elements" - Ron Keel (KEEL)

Line-Up:

Dougie Greig - Vocals
Ross McEwen - Lead Guitar
Iain Macleod - Bass
Bod Elder - Guitar
Frazer Mustard - Organ/Piano
Ryan McEwen - Drums

Tracklist:

1. Thrill On Me
2. Time To Say Your Goodbyes
3. Face To Face
4. Continuum
5. I Am Jerusalem
6. Promises

Please my link you can spread further, but do not upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

How to download from Uploaded.to:

1. Copy link and run
2. In Lix.in click on Continue
3. On pages Uploaded.to wait 30 sec and enter the code...

Kód: Vybrať všetko

http://lix.in/-ddb502

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icon Uploaded below: (when You not see icon below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de icono Uploaded por debajo: (si no ves el icono siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných