Nicke Borg Homeland - Ruins Of A Riot (2013)

hudební novinky 2013 / music news 2013
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 30 Jan 2014, 14:45

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Melodic Rock, Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 80 mb

Info

After 20 years as main songwriter, frontman and founder of The Backyard Babies it was finally time to let ideas for a solo project become reality.-Role models as Johnny Cash, Steve Earle, Guns N´ Roses, Rancid and Social Distortion has inspired me to write music I always longed for to record and perform live.-My vision is that Nicke Borg Homeland will be a living project where genres are mixed depending on the contribution of musicians, guests or friends.Third solo album from Backyard Babies’ frontman, Nicke Borg, co written and produced by Mats Valentin, who’s done the same for Tony Harnell and The Poodles.Borg is something of an enigma. His band was a significant and influential component of Sweden and beyond’s Sleaze/Punk Rock scene – and still is. Yet, the next thing you hear he’s using his sabbatical from the ‘Babies to enter Sweden’s National Song Contest (he reached the final). I mean, look what happened to Lordi, for God’s sake. So, if you’re expecting a sensory overload of jaggedly tuneful punk, glam and rock, bursts of cataclysmic din and confrontational lyrics, you’ll be disappointed. Ruins Of A Riot falls somewhere between Pop mainstream and reconstructed Rock, occasionally sounding like it’s adrift in no man’s land, yet sometimes straddling both with consummate skill.

Tracklist:

1. This Army
2. Making Out With Chaos
3. Midsummer Mad
4. End Of The Rainbow
5. Borrowed Feathers
6. Out Of Line
7. Revolution
8. Heartless Hooligan
9. Ruins Of A Riot
10. Devil Angel Mother

Please my link you can spread further, but do not upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

How to download from Uploaded.to:

1. Copy link and run
2. In Lix.in click on Continue
3. On pages Uploaded.to wait 30 sec and enter the code...

Kód: Vybrať všetko

http://lix.in/-e21f7d

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icon Uploaded below: (when You not see icon below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de icono Uploaded por debajo: (si no ves el icono siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných