Jizzy Pearl's Love/Hate - Crucified (EP) (2013)

hudební novinky 2013 / music news 2013
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Jan 2014, 06:27

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013 (EP)
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 52 mb

Bio:

Jizzy Pearl (born James Wilkinson) is an American vocalist that was born on March 17, 1958, in Chicago, Illinois. He's had notable performances in several heavy metal and hard rock groups.He first fronted the band Data Clan, which eventually became Love/Hate. Pearl has also sung for L.A. Guns, Ratt, Adler's Appetite, and other, lesser known acts.Pearl is known for, in the words of KNAC.com, his "gritty-sounding blues-influenced" vocals.In the late 1980s, Pearl sang for Love/Hate, which achieved notoriety for performances as the house band at the Whisky a Go Go in Hollywood. The group subsequently signed to Columbia Records.In early 2007, Pearl announced he would reunite with Love/Hate after ten years, on February 24, 2007 at Club Vodka in Hollywood, California, to perform their classic record Blackout in the Red Room in its entirety.In 2013, Pearl joined Quiet Riot, replacing then vocalist Scott Vokoun. The band decided to record a new album with Pearl that they set for release in early 2014.That effort became Quiet Riot 10 (also alternatively known as just 10), which was the twelfth studio album by the heavy metal band and featured a mix of songs with Pearl as well as live tracks with founder vocalist Kevin DuBrow.The album came out on June 27, 2014. It has received mixed to positive reviews from publications such as KNAC.com and Music Enthusiast Magazine.

Album:

I have seen Jizzy Pearl perform with L.A. Guns, RATT, and I have always wanted to see Jizzy Pearl perform live with Love/Hate.I sadly missed my chance at the 2013 M3 Music festival which I was unable to attend. Jizzy Pearl’s latest effort Crucified started out as a Love/Hate record, but after a recently released statement, the album title was changed to a Jizzy Pearl solo record, and sadly, we may never see Love/Hate perform again.This album works better as a Jizzy Pearl album as it doesn’t really have a Love/Hate feel. That doesn’t make it any less enjoyable however.Crucified starts out strong enough with the punk infused rocker “Hanging You Out To Dry”. This song is the heaviest on the EP.“Sunny Day” is a mid tempo number that Jizzy says is a love song to his girlfriend. It is a trippy number that grows on you with a few plays. “You’re Making Me Nervous” is a song that I could hear get some serious airplay. This is the catchiest song on the Crucified EP.“I Don’t Want To Be Your Baby” is a slower acoustic based number that is a cool twist on the 80′s power ballad. If there was one song that screams hit on Crucified, this is the one. Jizzy wears his Zeppelin influences on his sleeve with “Love Is All”. This is another bit of late 70′s classic rock. I love this tune.I wonder if playing with Traci Guns had an influence on the song “Too Late”. This song has a 90ish LA Guns feel to it, with a bluesier twist.Overall, this is a solid effort from Jizzy Pearl and one that I will get a lot of plays out of. If you are a Love/Hate or Jizzy Pearl fan, you should definitely check this out.

Line-Up:

Jizzy Pearl - Vocals, Guitar (Ex-Love/Hate, Ratt)
Past members:
Pete Reveen : Guitar
Mark Dutton : Bass
Dave Moreno : Drums

Tracklist:

01. Hanging You Out To Dry
02. Sunny Day
03. You’re Making Me Nervous
04. I Don’t Want To Be Your Baby
05. Love Is All
06. Too Late

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných