Obrázok

http://www.agnetha.com/

Obrázok

Obrázok

Sweden

Genre:

Pop

Bio:

Agnetha Fältskog is of course famous for being one quarter of one of the world's biggest pop groups of all times ABBA during 10 years from 1972-82, but before the foursome came together, Agnetha was already one of Sweden's most popular singers. She'd begun singing in a dance band as a 15-year-old and had composed two schlager ballads herself, "Jag Var Så Kär" (I Was so much in Love) and "Utan Dej" (Without You), which the band also recorded a demo of. One of the demo tapes ended in the hands of Little Gerhard, a famous talent scout, who invited the then 17-year-old girl from Jönköping to come to Stockholm to record the songs for Cupol Records. Suddenly she found herself on top of the Swedish charts, even ahead of the Beatles.More hits in Swedish followed, but a brief engagement to German Dieter Zimmermann also lead Agnetha to record eight singles for the German market, none of which were successful. She broke up with him and soon after she met Björn Ulvæus of the popular folk group Hootenanny Singers and the two became engaged, and Björn co-produced Agnetha's early 70s albums Som Jag Är (As I Am) and När en Vacker Tanke Blir en Sång (When a Beautiful Thought Becomes a Song). Agnetha also helped out with backing vocals for several artists, including Björn's album with his partner Benny Andersson, Lycka (1970), on which she sang with Benny's fiancée Anni-Frid Lyngstad - aka Frida. That was the very first time the four of them recorded together.Acknowledging their own potential, the foursome wanted to do something together again, but a disastrous cabaret live act nearly killed their enthusiasm. In 1972, however, they recorded their first single credited to all four of them, Björn Benny & Agnetha Frida, "People Need Love". In 1973 they entered the Swedish pre-selection for Eurovision with "Ring Ring" which didn't win, in 1974 they changed their name to ABBA andtried again with "Waterloo". The rest is history ... During the ABBA years, Agnetha gave birth to Linda and Christian Ulvæus and struggled to be both a mother and a superstar. She released one solo album late 1975, Elva kvinnor i ett hus (Eleven Women in One House), and also enjoyed a Swedish chart-topper with her own composition "När Du Tar Mig I Din Famn" (When You Take Me In Your Arms) which she'd recorded for the compilation Tio År Med Agnetha (Ten Years with Agnetha). It came out early 1979 just as her divorce from Björn was made public. ABBA however kept going til the end of 1982 before they quietly disbanded. Agnetha took some time out in November 1980 to record a Christmas album with her daughter. It was scheduled for release in December but eventually time was too tight, and the LP was postponed one year. Nu Tändas Tusen Juleljus (A Thousand Christmas Candles Are Being Lid) peaked at #6 in the Swedish album chart in December 1981 and has remained a popular seasonal album ever since. Agnetha began work on her first international solo album in January 1983. Originally she'd wanted Barry Gibb as a producer, but since he insisted on recording in his own studio in Miami and Agnetha didn't want to leave Sweden, the choice fell upon Mike Chapman who flew over to the Polar Studios in Stockholm. Wrap Your Arms Around Me came out in June 1983, heralded by the single "The Heat Is On", a light-pop calypso tune. The album reached the #1 spot all over Scandinavia and sold 2 million copies worldwide, and Agnetha embarked on a promo-tour all over Europe. By the end of the year, she had another Swedish chart-topper with the quirky "It's so Nice to be Rich", taken from her Swedish film debut Raskenstam. In October 1984, she teamed with Eric Stewart of 10cc for the recording of Eyes of a Woman which came out in April 1985. The single "I Won't Let You Go" was one of her own compositions, although she didn't compose a lot anymore, "I'm very self-critical", she said in the promotional TV programme A for Agnetha. While the album was again a large seller in Scandinavia, sales were slower in Europe, nor did Agnetha want to do much personal promotion for the album. A second single "One Way Love", penned by Jeff Lynne, sank without much notice, much to Eric Stewart's disappointment. "If she'd done more promotion for it, she'd have had a #1 hit," he claimed. By then, Agnetha already felt sick and tired of the whole business and was reluctant to record again. Still, she was convinced to record "The Way You Are" with Ola Håkonsson in 1986 which gave her another Swedish #1 hit. In 1987, having recorded the children's album Kom Följ Med I Vår Karusell (Come Join Our Merry-Go-Round) with her son Christian, Peter Cetera of Chicago persuaded her - not only to do one more album - but also to fly to California to record it with him. I Stand Alone was released in June 1988 - another Swedish chart-topper but elsewhere, the album didn't sell that much. Although Agnetha went to London for a few TV shows, she firmly declined to do a lot of promotion. "But don't you have to?" - one studio host asked her. She smilingly replied: "I don't have to do anything." Although there were rumours that Giorgio Moroder would then produce her, nothing happened, and during the following years, Agnetha retired, rarely showing in public and refusing to give any interviews. Even the immense ABBA revival launched by the 25-million seller ABBA Gold - Greatest Hits didn't alter that. In 1996, she decided to release the self-biography As I Am, co-inciding with her career-spanning 2CD compilation My Love My Life, but refused to talk about the book or the album. The biography was ridiculed by the Swedish press, and the compilation sold disappointing. An international English-language single-disc compilation followed in 1998 That's Me - The Greatest Hits to minimal attention. In 1999, 25 years after "Waterloo", she agreed to appear in the ABBA documentary The Winner Takes It All although she wouldn't speak to the camera. Instead, she was filmed at a distance, walking in black in the Drottninglund Park in Stockholm, while she voiced-over passages from her biography. Her three former colleagues all appeared in interview in the documentary. By the arrival of the new millenium, Agnetha made Swedish headlines involuntarily as a short-time love affair turned into a nightmare with a Dutchman harrassing her night and day. But when she made headlines again in 2004, it was with more joyous news: After 16 years of quiet, she returned with the come-back album My Colouring Book, a collection of her own favourite songs, recorded with a symphonic orchestra. Both the album and the single "If I Thought You'd Ever Change Your Mind" reached Top 10 positions all over Europe, including the UK. An easy-going Agnetha appeared in both a Swedish and an English-language documentary, speaking warmly and enthusiastically about her own career, ABBA and the new album. Whether or not Agnetha will record another album remains uncertain. But she continually enjoys a steady popularity as a quarter of ABBA and as a solo artist.

Line Up:

Agnetha Fältskog - Vocal (Ex-ABBA)

Discography:

Solo carriers:

1968 Agnetha Fältskog
1969 Agnetha Fältskog Vol. 2
1970 Som jag är
1971 När en vacker tanke blir en sång
1975 Elva kvinnor i ett hus
1981 Appears on: Nu tändas tusen juleljus [Agnetha & Linda]
1983 Wrap Your Arms Around Me
1985 Eyes of a Woman
1987 Kom Följ Med I Vår Karusell (w. Christian)
1987 I Stand Alone
2004 My Colouring Book
2013 A

Videos:

Agnetha Fältskog - A (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Heavy Metal , Glam Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 138 mb

Tracklist:

1. The One Who Loves You Now
2. When You Really Loved Someone
3. Perfume In The Breeze
4. I Was A Flower
5. I Should’ve Followed You Home
6. Past Forever
7. Dance Your Pain Away
8. Bubble
9. Back On Your Radio
10. Keep Them On The Floor Beside My Bed

Please my link you can spread further, but do not upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

How to download from CloudZer:

1. Copy link and run
2. In AdFly wait 5 seconds and click at the top right on SKIP AD
3. On pages CloudZer wait 30 sec and enter the code...

Kód: Vybrať všetko

http://adf.ly/PSlp8

Password: horex

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!
Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 48 neregistrovaných