Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Symphonic Metal , Gothic Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 129 mb

Bio:

From left to right: Otto Schimmelpenninck Van Der Oije, Martijn Westerholt, Sander Zoer, Timo Somers and Charlotte Wessels.Delain was formed by Martijn Westerholt, the former Within Temptation keyboard player, who quit Within Temptation because of health reasons. While his brother Robert remained in Within Temptation, Martijn had to watch the band's break-through from the sideline.During his sickness (he suffered Pfeiffer's disease for four consecutive years) Westerholt still kept on writing music. This project evolved into Delain. He got some respected Dutch metal musicians (e.g. Sharon den Adel) to help him with the project. Westerholt send demo-tapes to Marco Hietala (Nightwish), Liv Kristine (Leaves' Eyes) and got them involved in Delain as well.Martijn contracted the unknown Charlotte Wessels for vocal duties. And although there's a clear link with Within Temptation's older material the music does in fact differ, Delain being less bombastic. Delain looked destined to remain a studio band, but now does go on tour with their new members.

Album:

It seems like the Dutch Symphonic Metal band DELAIN is unstoppable. In the last years they got more and more attention from all over the world. Beside Europe and Japan they will tour together with Kamelot in the USA in September! You see, they are very busy and maybe this is the reason why they haven’t the time to record their fourth regular album. In order to shorting the waiting time to their new studio album they released “Interlude” – a collection of cover songs, new versions of older Delain songs and of course live material.When it comes to such releases, the first thing to ask is always: does it make sense to record this compilation, because often we have to deal with loveless compilations. That means we get just bonus tracks, which appeared already on older special editions and so on.But I can say: Delain made a very pleasant and sympathetic package with “Interlude”.“Interlude” starts with two totally brand new songs: “Breath On Me” and “Collars And Suits” will please every Delain fan! These two tracks deliver everything what you love about this band: nice melodies, beautiful orchestration and powerful guitars. And all this is topped by the unbelievable voice of Charlotte Wessels. I can’t help myself, but to me she is the best female singer in metal, because her voice is so strong, but also so lovely and Charlotte as a person is so sympathetic and likable and you hear that in each line she sings here. She makes each song very enjoyable.Next song is a single mix of the song “Are You Done With Me”. This song appeared already on Delains last album “We Are The Others”. I like the album version a bit more, because the single mix is more polished and not so punchy like the original version. This was the same with the single remix of “We Are The Others”. Sounded a bit too trendy to me. But anyway – a good song is still a good song and “Are You Done With Me” is one of my favorite Delain tracks.It’s the same with the new ballad version of “We Are The Others”: I liked the album version the most, but nevertheless Delain made a really beautiful symphonic ballad version of this song.You’ll also find three cover songs on “Interlude”: “Such A Shame” (Talk Talk), “Cordell” (The Cranberries) and “Smalltown Boy” (Bronski Beat). Yeah and Delain show, how cover versions should be done in 2013! They make each song their own and I like their versions more than the originals. Then you know, it’s well done! Especially “Cordell” shows Charlotte again in top form. Great ballad, which invites you to dream.The other six songs are all live versions of previous Delain songs and here you see how great this band sounds on stage. All the live-tracks are also pretty well mixed. So sound wise everything is perfect. By the way: most of the live tracks are taken from Delains latest album “We Are The Others”. I think here they should have chosen some more songs of their first two albums.But there is also something to complain about: In my opinion there is too much live stuff on this release. I would have liked some unreleased demos from all the previous albums or something like that. Live material always seems to be the easiest way to fill up such compilations and this is a bit sad, because I think Delains archives certainly have much more to offer.Like I said in the beginning: “Interlude” is a really good compilation for die-hard-fans, who can’t wait for the next studio album and it’s also a good start for those of you, who haven’t heard of this fantastic band before. The whole package is completed with a DVD, so you get enough value for your money.Symphonic Metal fans can buy this blindly, as well as people who love female fronted metal/rock bands. Well done!

Line Up:

Charlotte Wessels - Vocals (2005-present) - See also: ex-To Elysium
Martijn Westerholt - Keyboards (2002-present) - See also: ex-Infernorama (live), ex-Within Temptation
Sander Zoer - Drums (2006-present) - See also: ex-Nemesea
Otto Schimmelpenninck van der Oije - Bass (2010-present) - See also: ex-Detonation
Timo Somers - Guitars (2010-present) - See also: Vengeance

Tracklist:

01. Breathe on Me 03:30
02. Collars and Suits 04:41
03. Are You Done with Me (New Single version) 03:08
04. Such a Shame (Talk Talk cover) 03:39
05. Cordell (The Cranberries cover) 03:50
06. Smalltown Boy (Bronski Beat cover) 03:09
07. We Are the Others (New Ballad version) 03:42
08. Mother Machine (Live) 05:47
09. Get the Devil out of Me (Live) 03:44
10. Milk and Honey (Live) 04:37
11. Invidia (Live) 04:04
12. Electricity (Live) 05:06
13. Not Enough (Live) 05:01

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Google [Bot] a 74 neregistrovaných