Lucid Dreaming - The Chronicles Pt. I (2013)

hudební novinky 2013 / music news 2013
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Júl 2023, 09:37

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 120 mb

Bio:

Lucid Dreaming is the brainchild of Elvenpath guitarist Till Oberboßel.A project created to tell a fantasy story with the voices of some of the most extraordinary singers of the (underground) Metal scene.No, not another "Metal Opera". Yes, a fascinating listening experience that has everything Metal needs.The first album is entiteld "The Chronicles Pt. I". It was unleashed upon this and other worlds on August 2nd, 2013!

Album:

LUCID DREAMING is recent one-man project by Till Oberboßel (ELVENPATH), that can be dubbed, to Oberboßel's dismay, a "Metal Opera". A typical Power Metal fan would have mixed feelings about this release. The album also features a myriad of guest musicians and especially vocalists that are somewhat "underground".The music is downright, rather mediocre Power Metal overloaded with ungodly fast tempos, multilayered anthem type male vocals but not short of female vocals either. Obviously, the point of this project is basically creating the typical "Epic" feeling of Power Metal with long tracks of mostly six, seven or even eleven minutes. Oberboßel showcased a decent amount of talent as a guitarist of the genre, yet the songwriting is still relatively weak. It's definitely not the kind of material I'd revisit one day again after listening for the first time.Well, there's not much to be said about this album. There are some fairly good moments, yet it lacks some edge and hooks to keep you captivated longer. ¨

Line Up:

Till Oberboßel Guitars - See also: Elvenpath, ex-Abramelin, ex-Satanic Wizard, ex-Ausgebrannter Kadaver, ex-Endless Pain, ex-Kiffed Elephant, ex-Nostradamus, ex-Thunder Gods
Alexx Stahl (Roxxcalibur)
Chris Marino (Scarlatyna)
Dragutin Kremenovic (Elvenpath)
Eve Kreuzer (Illusoria)
Jason Conde-Houston (Skelator)
Jordan Cutajar (Nomad Son, Frenzymono)
Jutta Weinhold (ex-Zed Yago, Jutta Weinhold Band)
Jvo Julmy (ex-Emerald)
Leo Stivala (Forsaken, Reflection)
Ruth Knepel (Opalessence)
Thassilo Herbert (Dragonsfire)

Tracklist:

01. Introduction 01:01
02. Motherless Child 07:38
03. The Quest for the White Pig 06:44
04. Side by Side 07:25
05. To Caer Dathyl 11:34
06. Swords for Prydain 08:04
07. Land of Darkness 06:10
08. Where Evil Rides 07:01
09. The Price 07:53
10. No Turning Back 06:40
11. Farewell 06:03

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 69 neregistrovaných